Buca di Beppo - Livonia
38888 Six Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48152Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Livonia
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (734) 462-6442
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Lerrina Sanford
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Livonia
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Livonia - Best Restaurants in Livonia ›
Buca di Beppo - Livonia reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (51)special occasion (34)kid-friendly (32)fit for foodies (16)great for lunch (12)neighborhood gem (12)romantic (8)scenic view (3)great for brunch (3)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (3)notable wine list (2)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Go-to for groupsJewellia31Dined on 11/16/2014This is our go-to restaurant when we have a large group. The décor is kitchy and cute, the Italian food is delicious, and it's fun to pass around all the dishes and try what everyone else has ordered. The service is always excellent. The prices seem high at first glance, but when you see how much food is on the platters they bring, you realize that it is reasonable for what you get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014We had a great server "Rebecca". She was very attentive and always around. The food was delicious. My family and I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was aveerage,PeggyDined on 11/15/2014italian sausage was very good, spicy chicken with pene was good but sauce needs to be creamier less thick, no one touched garlic bread looked too DRY,Special Features:
- Amazing!LarissafrombrazilDined on 11/9/2014Buca is for sure one of my favorite restaurant! Everything is amazing! Food and service are so special ❤️Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Fun Family NightSpitzi19Dined on 11/7/2014Buca di Beppo in Livonia has become our go to place for family dinners. Wonderful food - family style; great service. Thank you!Special Features:
- Beyond outstanding!brymoomichDined on 10/25/2014My wife and I have been to Buca's four times now, and each time has been a fantastic experience! Whatever the occasion, you are assured to get outstanding Italian food in a unique and accomodating setting.Special Features:
- good service, poor foodgolfguyDined on 10/25/2014The veal was dry, the marinara sauce was like water and almost had flavor.Special Features:
- Not Good!!MamaRDined on 10/25/2014First of all ,I made reservations online with a confirmation call the next am. One hour before our arrival we received a call saying we needed to move our reservations one half hour later. We arrived at our original reservation time and was seated in a few booths (had a group of 10) in the corner near the bar. :( We ordered, some of our food came out late and 2 couples food seemed to be forgotten!!!! They brought our salad but the wait was unbelivable for the entrees for a few of our friends. Problem was, one of the ladies has gluten intolerance and couldn't even "pick" on the food of others to cure her hunger. It was a complete mess. Manager compensated with 4 free meals. The manager was very pleasant and apologized.Special Features:
- Good food, just noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Great service & very filling food, with tons for leftovers! However, if you're looking for a more intimate evening with your date, look elsewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place to meet up!SstesDined on 10/17/2014We had a great time! The food was excellent. The service was superb & the decor so wonderfully quirky & interesting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AdequateMyexpDined on 10/16/2014The Apple/Gorgonzola salad that I usually get was not up to par. The mushroom appetizer was overpriced for about 10 button mushrooms. The chicken dish was fine. Molten chocolate cake dessert was very dry with only small amount of liquid chocolate filling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOUDOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014I will not be back to Buca because the last visit this past Saturday was awful. I meet a couple friends there for our semi-annual get together. It was so loud we couldn't even here ourselves talk. I had made a reservation 2 weeks earlier, however, we were put right in the midst a high school homecomings with a bunch of loud teenagers you could stay seating and were LOUD! Couldn't enjoy our dinner and our visit.
- WOW! Bring earmuffs!PastaPappaDined on 10/11/2014Layout, design, materials and furniture do nothing to ease noise levels. Proximity of large, group tables (15 - 20 ppl) tend to sweep you away with a roar similar to a Wings play off game. But the food ... great! Really enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:
- took a while butOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/28/2014Beppo's always delivers a consistent meal, pasta isn't all that hard. This time the food was delayed quite a bit but the restaurant was proactive and offered up a free dessert. Food and atmosphere was the usual fun, really good and tasty.Special Features:
- Great time!Spitzi19Dined on 9/26/2014Fun family dinner night! Great food and the service was exceptional!Special Features:
- CelebratefunnfoodDined on 9/18/2014I have been to Buca's to celebrate a couple of times and each time i have walked away with a memory.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredibly DeliciousMoreThanMealsDined on 8/22/2014We were celebrating dinner out with our daughters before they left for college. It was a fantastic family dinner and our one daughter still talks about how amazing the food was. Thank you for making it a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian food, and lots of it.STaaVIPDined on 8/17/2014The Salmon Sorrento is great, and probably a reasonable selection nutritionally if you leave the butter marinade behind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for our rehearsal dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014We had our rehearsal dinner for 15 people here last Friday. The wait staff did a great job, food was great and everyone in our party loved it.Special Features:
- TAKE YOUR TIMEsteggieDined on 8/14/2014With 17 people dining it was difficult to spend time with them all. This was made more difficult by the wait staff who really made us feel quite rushed. They didn't need our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family diningCuisinecruisersDined on 8/11/2014Had a great time with friends with two kids. Our server was superb with them and very helpful.Special Features:
- casperDined on 8/11/2014Food and service was great! I recommend this restaurant to anyone who love Italian food and scenic views.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect spot !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Great for sharing a meal family style with great friends. Food was delicious, and ambiance was great and homey.Special Features:
- Very friendly wait staffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014Good atmosphere. Like the dine-in the kitchen option.Special Features:
- dfootDined on 8/3/2014The food was great. Service was great. Enjoyed the atmosphere, very Italian. I would order conservatively unless you have a large crowd as the large portions on the menu are really large, unless you are ordering only one pasta. We ordered two pastas and a chicken dish, and it was way to much food for five adults and two children. I think this is a good restaurant for large groups.Special Features:
- excellent dinnernewtobucaDined on 8/1/2014My wife and I had a wonderful dinner at the Buca di Beppo in Livonia. Meals are served family style, so if there are only two diners, they really need to agree on the entree and salad choices. No problem for us. We chose the apple gorgonzola salad and a medley dish with four pastas. The small size was perfect for us. We also had the mozzarella bread, but I would go with the house garlic bread next time. The service was excellent and there was plenty of space between tables to be able to have your own conversation. At a busier time, that may be different.Special Features:
- FishmomDined on 7/27/2014Food was very good, but mashed potatoes were bad -- tasted like they used old potatoes. Management took them off the bill with no problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great!GR81Dined on 7/26/2014I love this place! Very consistant with the food and no issues!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014We were very pleased with our meal, the reservation process was very easy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 344 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Livonia reviews archive.
- Best Sweet 16th Birthday Ever!PickyDiner77Dined on 6/28/2014We have dined here a few times before and enjoyed the food and overall experience. However this time it was super special. We had a great waitress and my daughter had a most memorable Sweet Sixteen dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food Bad serviceVeggiegirlVIPDined on 6/25/2014Very poor service. I didn't get a dinner menu but a lunch one and the server didn't know the menu too well when I asked questions. I ended up ordering a dish that had chicken in it -which I didn't know- and I am a vegetarian. The side salad was $3 more even though the same exact salad at lunch is only $1 more. I expect to normally get the bread first then the salad and finally dinner. I got the salad an inner at the same time and later to the bread. I never got a glass of water. The waitress didn't come by for the longest time and I had I go out in the hallway looking or her. Very disappointing
- Great FeastBobBDined on 6/22/2014If you have a large family or group this is the place to go. You can feed a crowd very easy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's DayfunplaceDined on 6/15/2014Enjoyed dinner for Father's Day. Food was excellent and our server was outstanding. We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nancieDined on 6/15/2014My husband and I took my father, mother and uncle there for Father's Day and we had a grand time. We ordered too much food, however, which is easy to do when guessing portions that are meant for two. We had two salads, two pastas and two desserts. Lots of chianti! The food was wonderful and the service friendly. The pictures on the walls are fun as well.Special Features:
- too large portionssuperchazDined on 6/14/2014We tried two pizzas. One of the pizzas was good, the other (Bianca) tasted terrible. The bruschetta was very good.
- momrDined on 6/13/2014The waitress never brought our appretizer plates, even when asked. She then brought us chicken parmasean instead of the chicken carbonara as ordered. This was fixed and taken off of our bill. This was annoyign, but not the worst. We sat near the bar area and were the oly table in this area which I thought woudl be nice for my son's birthday (which by the way we told the waitress and NOTHING). So the wait staff seemed to all come to the bartender to comploain about their tables and the bartender complained right along side them, if not instigating in some cases. This is not good to have a table over hear. Mad eme wonder how any of them had a job.
- Awesome!WitherspoonDined on 6/8/2014Went here for my youngest daughter's 1st birthday with 30 of our closest family and friends. .. Top notch staff!!! First time here, will definitely recommend and come back time and time again. The entire Livonia staff ROCKS. Loved the custom birthday song that they sang to my daughter.... thank you give guys!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another positive visitalcarp729Dined on 5/31/2014As usual our visit to Buca Di Beppo was a dining experience. We love the décor and the excellent service and the delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family style diningluv2eatDined on 5/17/2014Had a party of 12 adults and 2 children under 5. The space was comfortable for all of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian settingLoveBucasDined on 5/11/2014Great food, great atmosphere. Absolutely beautiful place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.