Buca di Beppo - Livonia
38888 Six Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48152Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Livonia
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 7344626442x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Lerrina Sanford
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Livonia
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Livonia - Best Restaurants in Livonia ›
Buca di Beppo - Livonia reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (45)kid-friendly (33)special occasion (33)great for lunch (14)fit for foodies (13)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (6)romantic (6)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great time!Spitzi19Dined on 9/26/2014Fun family dinner night! Great food and the service was exceptional!Special Features:
- CelebratefunnfoodDined on 9/18/2014I have been to Buca's to celebrate a couple of times and each time i have walked away with a memory.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredibly DeliciousMoreThanMealsDined on 8/22/2014We were celebrating dinner out with our daughters before they left for college. It was a fantastic family dinner and our one daughter still talks about how amazing the food was. Thank you for making it a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian food, and lots of it.STaaDined on 8/17/2014The Salmon Sorrento is great, and probably a reasonable selection nutritionally if you leave the butter marinade behind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for our rehearsal dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014We had our rehearsal dinner for 15 people here last Friday. The wait staff did a great job, food was great and everyone in our party loved it.Special Features:
- TAKE YOUR TIMEsteggieDined on 8/14/2014With 17 people dining it was difficult to spend time with them all. This was made more difficult by the wait staff who really made us feel quite rushed. They didn't need our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family diningCuisinecruisersDined on 8/11/2014Had a great time with friends with two kids. Our server was superb with them and very helpful.Special Features:
- casperDined on 8/11/2014Food and service was great! I recommend this restaurant to anyone who love Italian food and scenic views.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect spot !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Great for sharing a meal family style with great friends. Food was delicious, and ambiance was great and homey.Special Features:
- Very friendly wait staffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014Good atmosphere. Like the dine-in the kitchen option.Special Features:
- dfootDined on 8/3/2014The food was great. Service was great. Enjoyed the atmosphere, very Italian. I would order conservatively unless you have a large crowd as the large portions on the menu are really large, unless you are ordering only one pasta. We ordered two pastas and a chicken dish, and it was way to much food for five adults and two children. I think this is a good restaurant for large groups.Special Features:
- excellent dinnernewtobucaDined on 8/1/2014My wife and I had a wonderful dinner at the Buca di Beppo in Livonia. Meals are served family style, so if there are only two diners, they really need to agree on the entree and salad choices. No problem for us. We chose the apple gorgonzola salad and a medley dish with four pastas. The small size was perfect for us. We also had the mozzarella bread, but I would go with the house garlic bread next time. The service was excellent and there was plenty of space between tables to be able to have your own conversation. At a busier time, that may be different.Special Features:
- FishmomDined on 7/27/2014Food was very good, but mashed potatoes were bad -- tasted like they used old potatoes. Management took them off the bill with no problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great!GR81Dined on 7/26/2014I love this place! Very consistant with the food and no issues!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014We were very pleased with our meal, the reservation process was very easy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Sweet 16th Birthday Ever!PickyDiner77Dined on 6/28/2014We have dined here a few times before and enjoyed the food and overall experience. However this time it was super special. We had a great waitress and my daughter had a most memorable Sweet Sixteen dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food Bad serviceVeggiegirlVIPDined on 6/25/2014Very poor service. I didn't get a dinner menu but a lunch one and the server didn't know the menu too well when I asked questions. I ended up ordering a dish that had chicken in it -which I didn't know- and I am a vegetarian. The side salad was $3 more even though the same exact salad at lunch is only $1 more. I expect to normally get the bread first then the salad and finally dinner. I got the salad an inner at the same time and later to the bread. I never got a glass of water. The waitress didn't come by for the longest time and I had I go out in the hallway looking or her. Very disappointing
- Great FeastBobBDined on 6/22/2014If you have a large family or group this is the place to go. You can feed a crowd very easy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's DayfunplaceDined on 6/15/2014Enjoyed dinner for Father's Day. Food was excellent and our server was outstanding. We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nancieDined on 6/15/2014My husband and I took my father, mother and uncle there for Father's Day and we had a grand time. We ordered too much food, however, which is easy to do when guessing portions that are meant for two. We had two salads, two pastas and two desserts. Lots of chianti! The food was wonderful and the service friendly. The pictures on the walls are fun as well.Special Features:
- too large portionssuperchazDined on 6/14/2014We tried two pizzas. One of the pizzas was good, the other (Bianca) tasted terrible. The bruschetta was very good.
- momrDined on 6/13/2014The waitress never brought our appretizer plates, even when asked. She then brought us chicken parmasean instead of the chicken carbonara as ordered. This was fixed and taken off of our bill. This was annoyign, but not the worst. We sat near the bar area and were the oly table in this area which I thought woudl be nice for my son's birthday (which by the way we told the waitress and NOTHING). So the wait staff seemed to all come to the bartender to comploain about their tables and the bartender complained right along side them, if not instigating in some cases. This is not good to have a table over hear. Mad eme wonder how any of them had a job.
- Awesome!WitherspoonDined on 6/8/2014Went here for my youngest daughter's 1st birthday with 30 of our closest family and friends. .. Top notch staff!!! First time here, will definitely recommend and come back time and time again. The entire Livonia staff ROCKS. Loved the custom birthday song that they sang to my daughter.... thank you give guys!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 336 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Livonia reviews archive.
- Another positive visitalcarp729Dined on 5/31/2014As usual our visit to Buca Di Beppo was a dining experience. We love the décor and the excellent service and the delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family style diningluv2eatDined on 5/17/2014Had a party of 12 adults and 2 children under 5. The space was comfortable for all of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian settingLoveBucasDined on 5/11/2014Great food, great atmosphere. Absolutely beautiful place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Loud!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/11/2014The food, service, and atmosphere are good; however, extremely loud, especially when they seat you in a room with large parties. Maybe they could seat small parties in the bar area.???
- Reservation or ???OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014We made reservations for Mother's Day to eat in their restrauant. They seated us in their bar area when I asked to sit in the restrauant they said we couldn't because those seats were reserved. So I ask why did we make a reservation?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's dayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014I went to this resturant on Mother's Day with 13 other family members. The food was great and the service was excellant. there was so much food left over that I had enough for dinner later and lunch the next day. Great place!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mom's day first timerDraquelDined on 5/10/2014Excellent server. Not crazy about walking through kitchenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grad party and birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/9/2014Bucca is the perfect place for families and/or friends to get together and share a meal in celebration. Its a great fun environment with awesome food to pass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Below averageOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/4/2014They were out of items we wanted to get :( ordered garlic bread but got garlic bread with cheese :( the waitress only got us the basket of bread once that also after requesting her!!!Special Features:
- Food is improvingStillStuffedVIPDined on 4/27/2014I used to think of this restaurant as being synonymous with overly generous portions but this visit showed us that flavor and quality are improving. We enjoyed our meals and split our orders so we weren't overstuffed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a group celebrationBucaFanDined on 4/26/2014Our family frequents Buca for it's wonderful food and service. Our large group (usually 14+) is never a problem and we can sit together easily (reservation is a must though!). We'll be back for years to come.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Night OUT!MichellekrashDined on 4/25/2014What better place to meet friends than Buca di Beppo?! Sitting at the Pope's table at Buca di Beppo with girlfriends from your Catholic grade school that you ahven't seen in years! GREAT Mozzarella garlic bread, awesome salad, chicken limone, mashed garlic potatoes and baked rigatoni!!! Bravo! Top it off with some fabulous drinks and cannolies for dessert! The service was super and made the evening entertaining and full of good food and friendship. I hope the Pope doesn't tell our stories....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter Sunday at BucaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/20/2014It was great to dinner with the family on a holiday. Easy reservations, great service and great food.Special Features:
- ourtimetogetherDined on 4/20/2014As a tradition, our family has visited Buca's for Easter and have always treated warmly, service has been superb, and food is great. Thank you!Special Features:
- Lively BunchCDMARIEDined on 4/13/2014Our food and service were great but the overall experience was not. I made reservations ahead of time. The mistake I made was noting that it was a birthday celebration! There were only 3 of us. We were seated in a room that had a group in the center of at least 10 people. The children were crying and screaming. We could barely hear each other! On top of that we were seated in the corner booth right next to the door where all of the waiters/waitresses brought out there food and brought back the dirty dishes. My recommendation would be to ask for a quite area unless you are going with a group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food not as good this time...HelenDined on 4/12/2014Ate here on Xmas day - food was outstanding! This time, food was dry, perhaps left to stand too long or reheated? Also, Tiramisu lady fingers were stale! Service excellent. We should've asked for fresher food...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our WaitressOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014Our waitress's name was Anna. She was outstanding. Very responsive and attentive, but not over-bearing. She help set the tone for an outstanding evening. 4/12/2014. Dr. Ken GriceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.