Buca di Beppo - Las Vegas
412 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 7028662867x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Eduardo Cuevas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Las Vegas
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Las Vegas ›
Buca di Beppo - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (40)special occasion (27)kid-friendly (20)fit for foodies (15)great for lunch (15)neighborhood gem (13)romantic (9)hot spot (5)great for brunch (5)notable wine list (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Excellent Italian FoodokchazmatVIPDined on 10/24/2014Buca is a great place to eat with excellent food and a great wait staff.Special Features:
- First time at Buca di Beppon2troblDined on 10/22/2014We made reservations, when we arrived they had not prepared for us. So we had a bit of a wait. The restaurant was not busy at all so why they where not ready i dont know.. But that being said, we had a wonderful table in a out cove that had a great view into the kitchen, which kept my grand daughter of 2 very intertained. The waiter was excellent. no request was a problem Drinks stayed filled, he kept us informed on time and had some wonderful recomedations. When the food arrived, portions where huge fare warning the samll will feed four especially if you order more then one entree. My only disapoint ment with the food is this, its a bit dry. we ordered the baked Ziti and it needed more sauce. all in all a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummyshroomsDined on 10/17/2014Stuffed mushrooms are fantastic. Stuffed shells amazing, however the baked ziti just needs a bit more sauce. Loved the decor and our waiter was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FUN FUN FUNhhopkinsDined on 10/11/2014Definitely a fun, family friendly environment. Great staff, great food. An all around good place!Special Features:
- steveVIPDined on 10/4/2014always great food, and a lot of it. Even though they were busy with several large groups, my food arrived quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently on the money!JerryVIPDined on 10/3/2014As always, you can count on our favorites at Buca, always fresh, high-quality and tasy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsFriends4dinnerDined on 10/3/2014This place was perfect the portions were big sobyou could share. Veronica was great but Gabby is who made our night. She was so friendly and went above to take good care of us. There were 13 of us with two small kids and they were really in top of our service.good was delicious and I cannot wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very large portions...quite noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014Go hungry and expect a boisterous crowd. Calamari appetizer (small) was the only thing small that night - way too small for the $14 sticker price. Caeser salad (small) was very generous and flavorful. Penne Arrabbiata (small) was flavorful and just the right amount of spicy. Chicken Carbonara (small) was bland...chicken would have benefited from some time on the grill. Four adults...and we took half of the pasta home!!! BdB delivers on family style standard Italian food..and lots of it. Quite noisy thanks mostly to a good sized party of little ones.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family night outMissDined on 9/27/2014Great food, great service we will keep them on my tops list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service!loveItaliandiningDined on 9/20/2014I've been coming to Bucca's for a long time and I threw my sisters wedding rehearsal dinner here and it was awesome! Our server Oscar was amazing! I wasn't sure on how much to order for our party of 15, he took the time to help me make the decisions and made some recommendations! Definitely will be going back and asking to sit in his section!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family DiningTheFabMrsPVIPDined on 9/10/2014We come to Buca di Beppo when my family eats together. We are a family of 10 so when we dine out we need it affordable, quick and tasty. Buca meets everyone's expectations and the servers are patient enough to put up with 10 different requests. The home style dining is fun because we are laughing and sharing the plates and entrees and it is just like home.Special Features:
- Great Lunch StopLoveEyeTalianVIPDined on 9/2/2014We were looking for great Italian food for lunch, we looked no further. Buca was it and, as always, it satisfied. Great food, great service - always a pleasure visiting Buca. Thank you!Special Features:
- Delicious Family Style MealsnightilldawnDined on 8/24/2014I thoroughly enjoy eating at Bucca. The food and service is spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Didn't receive salad until after the meal was served. The server was in different rooms and had too many tables or just couldn't keep up. No refills on drinks. Waited 10 minutes for a to go box and another 10 for the check. Very disappointed in service and won't return even though the food was great.Special Features:
- Good FoodVegasgalDined on 8/22/2014Buca is good and fairly consistent. I keep going back for the Apple Gorgonzola Salad. It's the best thing on the menu.
- Great 50th Birthday Dinner!ChuckeeODined on 8/11/2014My partner and I are locals and we had my family came into town to celebrate my 50th Birthday. We knew the one place where we wanted to have the birthday dinner, Buca di Beppo. After many times wanting the "Pope Room" we finally had the crowd and the occasion to have it. Your staff was great. Even when I walked in before most of my family, the staff at the door already welcomed me with a birthday greeting (my brother and his wife had gotten there earlier and had a drink at the bar). The rest of the night was wonderful. Your wait staff was great. Everyone had nothing but raves about the food. THANK YOU!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tahoejoeDined on 8/10/2014FOOD WAS GREAT AND PORTIONS LARGE STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND ATTENITIVESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommended for family diningGeorgeBDined on 8/9/2014High energy,great food,reasonable prices; Had a table next to the kitchen & observed the entire chef/cook/staff operation which I would call "Hell's Kitchen Lite". Very entertaining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth RepeatingHapMDined on 8/8/2014Used this reservation site; arrived on time; reservation not in system; not busy at arrival; booth assigned close to bus station and very noisy - moved to quieter booth - no objection by Brittany, our server. Great service by Brittany; food was very good - had some left over for next day lunch. Sorry to see "short ribs" no longer on the menu. By the time we were ready to leave (about 6:45 pm on a Friday evening) it was beginning to pick up in business volumn. Parking lot is not adequate for a "full house"; we were glad our reservation was early and parking wasn't a problem for us. Not our first visit; we'll return even though since Planet Hollywood took over, many menu changes affecting some of our choices. Too many restrictions for siteSpecial Features:
- geowormDined on 8/4/2014Not really a place for two. They serve everything family style which is ok. They said the small portions feed 2 - 4. We got salad, garlic bread, veal saltimbocca and rosemary potatoes. All dishes except for the veal could feed 4-6, the veal would only be able to feed 3 very small portions (not four). Allot of wasted side dish food for two.Special Features:
- Birthday dinner for grandaughterGrannieFergieDined on 8/2/2014Was a little dissappointed in the food. Had very little flavor, mostly garlic, and was not very warm. Waited and waited for the desserts (ice cream) seemed like forever.Special Features:
- Great Italian DiningokchazmatVIPDined on 7/27/2014Had lunch at the Buca in Vegas. The food was excellent and the service was very good.Special Features:
- Bad MealBadMealDined on 7/22/2014We made the reservation a few days in advance. Yet, the staff was completely unprepared for our arrival. Told the staff it was for my wife's birthday in advance. No acknowledgement, or best wishes of any type from any one. The food was over cooked, and the waiter kept forgetting about our party. It was not a pleasant experience at all. This was our last meal at Buca di Beppo.Special Features:
- Lots of Great Food!DebiVegasDined on 7/22/2014I went to an early dinner with my daughter so the restaurant was still quiet, but the food was phenomenal and lots of it! The service was good and I liked the ambiance- very Italian!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca di BeppoBradfordBRVIPDined on 7/17/2014Good food, WAY overpriced. Yes, portions are huge, but it's mostly pasta, and I think they charge WAY too much.Special Features:
- Buca is a great Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014It is a loud place with tacky decor and great food at a medium price.Special Features:
- Worse experienceLuv2dineVIPDined on 7/15/2014We typically really enjoy Buca Di Beppo. Unfortunately our experience on 7/15 was the worse we have had. Food came out wrong, burnt and cold. The service was nonexistent. Spoke with the manager who was very appropriate and adjusted our bill.Special Features:
- The following 380 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- PeggyDined on 7/1/2014Family getting together, enjoying very good food together!Special Features:
- Large, shareable portionsBradfordBRVIPDined on 7/1/2014lots of good food. Prices are very high, though, considering it's mostly pasta.Special Features:
- Good food & plenty of it!ChuckVIPDined on 7/1/2014Buca serves Italian food peasant (family)style. There were 9 people in our group. We ordered 3 appetizers & 4 entree's & had some of both left over. The food is good, although the pasta was just slightly too soft for my taste. My guests enjoyed it thoroughly though. They have both garlic and cheesy garlic bread on the menu. Ask before you order it. I don't know if it was because of the size of my group but they gave us a large basket of each, at no charge. The Tiramsu is served in a large deep bowl and enough for many large portions. Five of us took a serving and we still took 1/3 of it home. This is a fun place with an animated service staff. If you are looking for fancy, go elsewhere. Good food reasonably priced in a fun atmosphere.Special Features:
- AWESOMEenjoyeatsDined on 6/18/2014This was my first and not my last visit... Awesome service & food...How can it get any better than that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014We always order the same thing and it's always delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long-time customer!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014Food was fabulous! The 1836 salad was absolutely amazing. More than generous portions for three people. Minestrone soup was delicious. This was the first time it was ordered. Baked Rigatoni was ordered in large portion, the there was enough for take-home for three people. I have been going to this restaurant since it first opened. The ambiance is great. Lots of great artwork, interesting seating areas. Love the "Pope Room"... a great place for a small intimate party. Have also attended larger parties of over 50 people, and we received the same great service and wonderful food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+ service, overcrowded dining roomGraduatesmomDined on 6/13/2014The staff at Buca was great! Food was very good (especially the Cesar salad) and the decor is very interesting and plentiful. We had a large party of 15, they placed us in a small dining room with 2 other very large parties. It was SO overcrowded and sweltering. We were all sweating & miserable. A few of our guests needed to go outside (where it felt cooler at 92) but we couldn't even get them out of the corner they were in without moving 1/2 of our guests and 1/2 of the other tables guests. So no "getting some air". And forget going to restroom. Great food, great staff! This heat/crowd made the experience unpleasant and I would NEVER go there with a large party again. But I enjoyed the food and would go maybe for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceCaya1114Dined on 6/11/2014My family and I celebrated my son's graduation on Wednesday the 11th at about 2pm. We received EXCELLENT service from both our waiter as well as the runner. They were engaging and polite and anticipated our needs very well. We appreciated them making us feel welcome and will definitely come back for another celebration or even just a dinner! :)Special Features:
- Great family diningfoodisgoodDined on 6/6/2014My wife and I renewed our vows in Vegas. Then went with family and friends to Bucca. The food was amazing the staff was great. No complaints from us. I recommend anyone with a group of people to go and enjoy a nice Italian dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca at Las Vegas, Flamingo RoadNAVRETDined on 6/6/2014Service is okay and pleasant to deal with. However, this Buca location does not honor military discount unlike all other Buca Di Beppo (Anaheim, San Francisco, Summerlin) do honor military with discount. I hope that they'll change their policy honoring military since all other Buca locations do.
- our romantic dinnerbigmeannuglyDined on 6/4/2014Our waiter was Josh, who was actually the bartender, He gave us excellent service. We had a 5 pm reservation on a Wednesday and arrived a little early and had immediate seating. We had reviewed the menu online, so we had an idea of what we wanted. Veal Marsalla was melt in your mouth delightful and truely the star of the meal. The Saltibuca was very good. The 1893 salad was outstanding--I am not a salad person but I had seconds. We will continue to visit this restaurant as it is one of our favorites. We are Las Vegas locals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!VerySatisfiedCustomerDined on 5/24/2014We were looking for someplace casual with a fun atmosphere and great food. We found it! This was by far one of our best dining experiences. Veronica (our waitress) was fast, friendly and very helpful with tips on how much food to order. The prices were reasonable, food arrived quickly and was absolutely delicious. I will definitely be back on my next trip :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absent serverBradfordBRVIPDined on 5/20/2014Food was quite strong, and manager was very pleasant. More than pleasant, actually. Busser Eddie was top-notch, great personality and really diligent and caring. Server, however, was a minimalist. Soda glasses sat empty, and after food was delivered, she just didn't come back, so getting crushed red pepper, garlic, etc, was very difficult. But then she left! She went home, or somewhere, and never told us. We found out later that she passed us to another server who was working in another room, but that server didn't tell us, either. Professional, huh?Special Features: