Buca di Beppo - Ft. Myers
4125 Cleveland Ave
Fort Myers, FL 33901Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Ft. Myers
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (239) 332-0957
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you"re hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Ft. Myers
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Ft. Myers reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (11)fit for foodies (8)special occasion (7)kid-friendly (6)great for lunch (5)romantic (4)neighborhood gem (4)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- DinnerHokananiDined on 11/21/2014Food was ok this time around. Several dishe although different had the same taste/flavor and one dish was quite bland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice surpriseJustinhhhDined on 11/8/2014I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of food offered and the quality of it. The sauce had a little kick, which I loved, and the chicken was cooked perfectly. The pasta was very good as well and the 6 layer cake fore dessert, WOW!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So DISAPPOINTED!phk1121VIPDined on 11/1/2014I am so disappointed! We were a big group and the food was not god and the service even worse!Special Features:
- Celebrated my Husbands 60th BdayDianeDined on 10/18/2014Our 1st time here and had a surprise Celebration for my Husbands 60th Birthday, our Children and Grandchildren had a very memorable evening....will definitely be back! Our server was OUTSTANDING!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummyfunDined on 9/23/2014Love the decor and music - just a classic. Staff was friendly but was slightly slow in getting lunch (all of us had to get back to work). Would come back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hey Joey!KellyDined on 9/21/2014Joey was our server (it was my son's 3rd birthday) ha made him feel special and that is awesome! The whole party had a good time. We started the tradition on his 2nd birthday and he loves Buca so we keep coming back! Joey made the experience the best one yet!Special Features:
- Always a fav!JustinDined on 9/6/2014This was a dinner for me and my spouse, just a out of the blue kind of thing. The service was great, Tommy was our server and he did a tremendous job! Very polite, and very attentive. The food was exceptional as usual, never disappointing. Would definitely go again, and recommend to all our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Service Anywhere!!HerrickWedding121314Dined on 8/16/2014Found Buca online and had to check it out. We're looking for great family style restaurant for our rehearsal dinner. WE FOUND IT!! Our server Alfonzo and his trainee gave us the best service we have ever had! They didn't ever ask us about our meal while we had food in our mouths, a huge pet peeve of mine, and made sure that we had all the information we needed for our rehearsal dinner. Alfonzo even gave us a tour of the banquet room after our meal. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone, but make sure your hungry when you go! You are going to be taking home a lot of food otherwise! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Got my husband's name wrongNamesDined on 8/2/2014We went there for my husband's birthday and they gave him a card saying Happy Birthday Alex, that is not his name. But other then that it was a good place with good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 104 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Ft. Myers reviews archive.
- Celebrating a B-DayWebberwarriorVIPDined on 7/19/2014It was my son's 13th b-day and this is what he wanted. The staff made it a great time for all and the service was especially great. The entire experience was one to remember.Special Features:
- Fine Service, not Fine Food!!LovetoEatOutDined on 6/27/2014Prices way too high! Bread cold, not homemade. Mushrooms cold! Calamari flat, stringy and cold. Each person gets a paper napkin?? That's not fine dining! Store bought Parmesan cheese for pasta. Had chicken stuffed with prosciutto. Had a hard time finding the prosciutto! $70 for what? Could go to Carrabbas 3X and have the same service but great food!! Very disappointed. Buca di Beppo won't last long!!!
- ChulaDined on 6/15/2014It was a special occasion that I wanted to show how much I love my husband! I wasn't looking at the tab. just to see him smile all night made me happy. The services we recieve was like?I can say there's no words to explain! It was a beautiful outing and I'm very very please to have dine at Buca's, would I come back 110%. I want to thank everyone for this beautiful and unforgetable evening thank you so much God Bless everyone and keep doing well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dad's daydada1Dined on 6/15/2014Thanks for making this more memorable of a fathers day :)Special Features:
- Awful birthday at Buca di beppoDisappointedinBucaDined on 6/13/2014I have been going to Buca for over 11 years in Mesa, Az. I recently went to the Ft. Myers location for my birthday. I had 10 people join me for the celebration. It was the first and only disappointment I have ever had with Buca di Beppo. I will never go back. The service was terrible as the server did not know the menu. The manager was aggressive, confrontational and would not listen or assist anyone at my table. The food was awful. No flavor in the fettuccine. Out of the 10 people I invited, only two has had experience with Buca. I talked so highly of the place and was so very disappointed. Everyone was disappointed. Not the way I wanted to spend my birthday with friends and family.Special Features:
- Not fit to eat it! Walked Out!FrancineVIPDined on 5/24/2014Had received a gift certificate for Naples restaurant, and happened to be in Ft. Myers -- decided to take my sisters, the smell alone was not tolerable.
- Great placeCraigDined on 5/23/2014The food and service was great. The staff always stopped by our table to see if they could bring us anything.Special Features:
- Great for our partyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014We had a graduation dinner for my son at the Ft Myers Buca and it was great. Our waiter was very attentive and just terrific! Steve, the manager, was friendly and very helpful. The food was amazing and dessert was delicious. I will recommend having a party at this restaurant to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvitDined on 5/11/2014Absolutely the best! From beginning to the end-absolutely the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Winning combinationvincitoreDined on 5/11/2014I like the family-style service and the (almost) private dining rooms and the old-world decor. We were introduced to Buca di Beppo by our daughter in Columbus, Ohio many years ago, and have been coming back frequently. Great food, and the price is right. We always take some home. It is an especially good restaurant to go to when the grandchildren are with us! The food, ambiance and service make Buca di Beppo a winning combination.Special Features:
- Ed Guttery MDOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Really like Buca. We had lunch on Mother's Day and it was great. The temp was a little low for some of our group, but otherwise great visit.Special Features:
- Attentive staff and managerdine4occassionsDined on 5/10/2014Although Fort Myers, Florida is a new location for Buca, the staff compensated for their inexperience with courtesy and attentiveness. We were there to celebrate our daughter's college graduation. Her high school graduation lunch was held at the Buca in Albuquerque, NM, so it was a nice way to bring back fond memories and create some new ones. We have also eaten at the Naples, FL restaurant, which presented a more experienced staff and an even better dining event. However, the real star of the night was the food and the warmth that the family style dishes permit. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Awesome!CanDineDined on 5/8/2014We celebrated Mothers Day early this past Thursday night at Buca di Beppo in Fort Myers. This was our first visit to this location and we were pleasantly surprised. We love the food, the service was wonderful and we were especially grateful that they honored our reservation request and sat us in the Pope Room. We had the entire area to ourselves. We highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unbeatable service!!!thebestDined on 5/1/2014Andrea, our waitress was a 10!!! She met every need usually before we could ask! Steven, the manager, was so attentive to all the guests it was amazing! He made the rounds making sure everyone was enjoying their meal. We saw him bring a candlelabra to a table for a special occasion. We asked if we could have it at our table just for our dessert. Sure enough when our dessert came so did Steven with the candlelabra!!! The food was a 10 service was unmatchable!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top ShelfOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014The food was excellent as well as the service. The waitress did a great job taking care of all our needs and the manager also checked with us a number of times to make sure we were being taken care of properly. This wasn't my first time at Buca and it won't be my last. I highly recommend it for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- easterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2014nice relaxed atmosphere and lots of great food ---- glad i saw the email and chose to spend the holiday hereSpecial Features:
- Great Place!!OpusOneDined on 4/20/2014The staff was welcoming when we arrived early after church. We were also able to change our reservation to 30 minutes earlier.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised on open tablehasMDVIPDined on 3/27/2014Bulk food in a cafeteria atmosphere. Not up to open table quality !
- Great night outBuckeyeFanDined on 3/25/2014Great evening. We got a reservation for a large group on the same evening and they could easily accommodate us. Food was great and the staff was excellent. Even the manager was very attentive to us and made sure everything went well for our evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for birthdays!IbruizDined on 3/9/2014I had my sons 13th birthday here. They let me bring my own cake from Publix and brought out a large Candelabra and card for his birthday and sang a funny song for his birthday. He had a great time. The food was good too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting Concept, take your timeSonnyDined on 3/8/2014Food was very good but you need to know your way around their menu. We thought we were having a simple Italian dinner, but for the price we could/should have done fine dining. Small portions are generous and to be shared for two ... everything is al carte $o that added to the price creep. I cannot say how many times throughout the night we heard "its a lot, but you can take the rest home for another meal"!! We did take some home and it was just as good, if not better, the next night and I never say that about left overs. Food, wine, bread were wonderful. I would go back again for just the veal alone! Everyone from the door to the waiter could not have been nicer without being intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good but theOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014The food was good but the service was absolutely awful. Our server was training someone but that was not the problem for the slowdown. Probably would not return due to the service that we received.Special Features:
- Our waitress was Great! TheDaDinerDined on 3/1/2014Our waitress was Great! The Manager, Michael, was very nice- friendly, with a great sense of humor! We had a party of four, everyone enjoyed their food -not rushed & very relaxed atmosphere. I have eaten at Buca 's before, from California to FLA. & have never been disappointed in the food or the service.Special Features:
- Real Italian flavor taste greatNickDined on 2/23/2014All my guest were very happy with there meal at Buca di Beppo Fort Myers and said they would be returning with their guest to share what Real Italian flavor food should Taste Thank you Buca my guest said I made a excellent choiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- El Mirador GroupMary4Dined on 2/21/2014We were a group of 18 on a Friday night. We had a lovely room mostly to ourselves, our server (Jen) was excellent and very helpful. Everyone enjoyed their food and, as a matter of fact, most of the dishes were empty at the end of the meal. Thank you for a wonderful experience (it was a first time for most of us)
- Great food!bkrcarsDined on 2/20/2014Great food and nice environment! Only complaint was that when he brought the bread there was no oil given.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new gem in fort MyersTebsDined on 2/17/2014buca is definitely a must to dine. While it can be a little pricey on some items, you are definitely getting what you pay for. Everything that our party's that have gone there have tried have been fantastic. No complaintsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner on V DayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014There were three of us and we throrougly enjoyed our entire experience. Our waiter, Alfredo, could not have been any more pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good servicebillDined on 2/14/2014the veal was tough- small portion but we didn't eat much of it anyway. the service was the best part of the meal. this was not what we expected from bucco's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's Day DinnerJayDDined on 2/14/2014Had a group of 12 and everything was great. Reservation was ready on time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have a lovely dinner andOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/13/2014We have a lovely dinner and the wait staff was great. There were flies we had to kill in the midst of eating our appitizers. Not good. But other than that, I rate my experience a 8 out of 10! Thank you! Lisa BinnsSpecial Features: