Buca di Beppo - Frisco
8580 State Highway 121
Frisco, TX 75034Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Frisco
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 9726683287x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Frisco
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Frisco - Best Restaurants in Frisco ›
Buca di Beppo - Frisco reviews from OpenTable diners
67 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (54)kid-friendly (38)special occasion (35)great for lunch (17)fit for foodies (15)romantic (11)scenic view (7)late-night find (7)great for brunch (6)neighborhood gem (5)notable wine list (4)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (3)Show More
- good family placefamilyof5Dined on 8/23/2014I would suggest the servers discuss whats included in kids meals and the size of deserts. Our kids ordered ice-cream and it was extra and we ordered Taramasu and it was huge. Enough for 6 people and also 11. The bill was higher than we thought for a family of 5 considering the quality of food was just OK. We will go again but not as frequent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Place to go with a groupPatDinningOutDined on 8/16/2014Buca Di Beppo is a great place to go with the family or a group of friends, the servings are huge, so be very hungry or be careful with getting too carried away. Good price for the food, no question about this. Very difficult to park, so go with time you might need to go around several times to get a spot. Make sure you use open table to make a reservation otherwise you will wait for long time. Enjoy your visit as we didSpecial Features:
- I'D GO BACKTurtlecycleDined on 8/16/2014Great service , Food was good as always, Great for groups and special occasions, my family LOVES it.Special Features:
- Fun time, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Had Birthday party of 13 people for my wife and kids and grandkids. It was fun and the food and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bday Dinner with FriendsSSPENCERDined on 8/8/2014We really enjoyed the atmosphere and food at Bucca di Beppo. Everything is family style and there were 8 of us so it was perfect! The server didn't exceed expectations, he felt overwhelmed because the kitchen was backed up and reflected it in his service towards us. He did take care of our needs but was not overly friendly or quick to carrying on a conversation with anyone at our table. The noise level was higher than your average restaurant but this was due to most parties were groups in the restaurant. It's cool that they take you through the kitchen and we had plenty of food for everyone. Nice portion sizes for the price-really balances out! PLUS there's coupons online if you sign up for their rewards program that helps.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Buca!KristenSDined on 8/8/2014We love Buca di Beppo. We try to make it every few months because the food is so good. The prices will appear higher to first timers, but once you see the portions, it'll make sense. This is really for groups or people who want to take a lot home. Every time we come, we try to get something new and so far, have not been disappointed.Special Features:
- It was practically desertedjhumrooDined on 8/6/2014We went for a weekday lunch to celebrate a birthday. We made a reservation expecting it to be busy (from past experience). But when we got there, the parking lot was practically empty and so was the restaurant. There were two servers/hosts at the front, who looked bored; they seated us and gave us the menu. This is where we got a surprise. The prices hat Buca have gone up considerably, compared to other similar restaurants--could that be the reason for so few patrons at the restaurant? The ambiance was the same as before, as I could remembered; menu choices were similar; food was good but not great. The server was not too interested, so service was okay. I would think twice about going here again.Special Features:
- Dining and great serviceDiningatBucas77Dined on 8/1/2014It was our first time to dine with Buca. Awesome waiter, Keith!! Everything was explained very well and the portions were sizable for the occasion. Timely service and very friendly. Great experience! We will be returning. I'm sure we'll ask for Keith's section.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 21st BirthdayHayley9311Dined on 8/1/2014I came here with my family and some friends for my 21st birthday. My family brought a cake as well and the staff was great with keeping in the kitchen for us and then bringing it out. They even did all of this without me even knowing! They were very attentive and helpful. And the food is AMAZING! My family used to come here all the time and loved it then too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- martyluz56Dined on 7/18/2014We really enjoyed ourselves there. The food is great and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceWawel1985Dined on 7/18/2014Food was amazing and the ambiance was fantastic. The noise level was perfect, my friend and I did have to yell to talk to each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchBunch Outing!MikieDined on 7/11/2014Our monthly Lunch Bunch members dined at Buca this last week and it was WONDERFUL! The setting is so cozy and comfortable and the food is to die for. This was the first time most members of the group had eaten here and they were unanimously enthusiastic about their food choices. We had some fun trying different food options in the "small" portions just so we could see the difference with "large" portions, although we all ordered the individual lunch portions for our main meal. And our server was very attentive and helped us through our exploration. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not likely to return or recommend.BillDined on 7/10/2014Quality of food very good when it finally arrived. 6:00 reservation and seated on time in empty room, few customers in restaurant. Next family arrived, including very active child, were seated in booth next to ours, even though room had 8-10 other tables and no other customers. Order placed by 6:10, food arrived about 7:00. Waitress (one of several wait staff we saw, not sure what happened to original) said first lasagna was burned and they had to prepare another. Meanwhile I guess other 2 entrees sat under a heat lamp. Might have nice to be advised of delay and cause. RestAurant has a good reputation, but so do some others, which we will visit next time.
- Birthday bashAggiepreachermanDined on 6/29/2014Celebrated my son's birthday on a Sunday night. There was no crowd, noise level was very low, food portions were huge! We ordered 3 small dishes for some variation and after five ate an appetizer trio and the main course we still took food home. Dessert was excellent as well. A great time had by all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always awesomeChallDined on 6/28/2014Went for our 14th wedding anniversary and had a great dinner. Plan on going for my birthday!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CustomerxcellentcustmerDined on 6/27/2014Waiter Raymond made rude comments and provided horrible service. Food was delicious.Special Features:
- Buca is the Best!StarsgalDined on 6/22/2014I love going to Buca di Beppo! The atmosphere is great! There is always something new that I haven't seen before. Our waiter was terrific and was able to answer questions regarding the menu that we had. Food is always good. My husband and I usually get the Chopped Salad and a small pasta dish and we always have food for dinner the next night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JackDined on 6/19/2014Good food Great atmosphere and great service Great dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deb113Dined on 6/15/2014I came in with my husband and daughter and we had a great time! definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!StephDined on 6/15/2014Everything was so good. I really liked the idea of everything being served family style. It made it feel like some nice little place you really would find in Italy. We went for my birthday and the little song they sang was cute! Our server was very attentive and did a fantastic job. I will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Great foodBdaydineDined on 6/14/2014Food was good. Breaded chicken a tad burnt on top but still good. Meatballs delicious. Manager great service. Waiter needed to pick up speed and pay attention more. But overall we still like to come here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/6/2014We have eaten there before but this time we had a party of 8...and come to find out they were out overdraft beers...no other accommodations so we left....it was a bummer because we came from richardsonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for a celebration!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/6/2014Buca di Beppo was a great ace to celebrate my sons graduation! There was enough room for all the family and friends! We were there for 4 hours!!!! The service and food were great! We enjoyed every second!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpentableDinerDined on 5/31/2014The food was absolutely delicious! And everything comes in huge portions for all of the table to share. Everything tasted great and we received excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Place for UsHappyMamaDined on 5/30/2014This is the second time to had our graduation dinner here. Great service, good food and perfect for our large hungry family. We were 30 minutes late for our reservation due to the graduation. I called to let them know and they kindly said, NO worries. We exceeded the closing time by an hour and they treated us with the utmost respect and did not try to rush us out. This was purely a pleasurable experience. Coming from a large north east Italian family. I felt at home and was treated amazingly. Thank You Buca di Beppo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FirstTimersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014Great ambience, great food. Love the family-style service, which allows sampling a number of items. Everything was as good or better than expected! We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and amazing atmosphereLuvs2dineDined on 5/24/2014This is our favorite Italian food place to eat. We will continue to come back again and again. The environment and everything is a great experience. The price for the amount of food you get and the quality of food is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Large Family Outings!RicheyVIPDined on 5/24/2014We had a hungry family of seven adults looking for a place to eat. I remembered this restaurant from our anniversary. It delivered big time, we ordered the small Caesar Salad and three entree dishes. That was enough food to feed all of us and stilll have leftovers for everyone the next day. The food was good - Shrimp Pasta, Chicken Pasta and Spicy Pasta! The service was excellent and the out of town guests really enjoyed the tour of the kitchen and explanation of all the nostalgic decorations! This place is a must to consider if you are entertaining a large group and also want to keep costs down. Our total with tip averaged at $20 per person for 3 course meal with drinks.Special Features:
- Buca has gone DownhillExcellentVIPDined on 5/11/2014This was my first time eating a a Buca in about 5 years, and first time ever at this location. Everything about our experience was "sloppy". The staff all looked like they had rolled out of bed in last weeks uniform and come straight to work. They tried to seat our party of 8 at a table for 6. Most of the food was mediocre with a few exceptions being good. The house Chianti tasted like balsamic. Prices have gone up and quality has gone way down. It will take a lot to convince me to eat at one of their restaurants again.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014I was very disappointed that after using the online reservation we still waited 30 minutes to be seated. People walking in were waiting the same amount of time. Food was excellent. Service was slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- horribleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Bad service from wait staff. Don't waste your money.
- Not going backOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014We made reservations for 115. Got there at 105. They kept telling us. Just a few minutes. Table is getting clean. At 2 I had it and spoke to the manager who got us a different table, we sat around 215, 1 hr after our reservation. The manager Apologized and said he will check on us. He never came back. Then I got a call they lost the signed receipt and I had to give them more information. Worse part is that there were 15 open tables before they sat usSpecial Features:
- No need for reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014The food was great, as it always is. But don't bother getting a reservation, we had a 1:15 and finally got seated close to 2. The service was terrible, after asking for bread and the waitress telling us they were baking more, we got cold bread, that's odd. We got silverware 5 minutes after asking for it, really, thanks for letting out food cool down. I've had good experiences there before, but this was not one. If you can't handle the volume, then don't take 20-30 reservations for one time slot!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Evening May10, 2014dk1234Dined on 5/10/2014Our experience was not good. It was Mother's Day dinner (night before) with our grown children. We had reservations at 7:15 but were not seated until 8:00. When we were seated the mgr came and asked us to move because he wanted to put another party there. Finally seated the waitress assigned us had a limited grasp of English, I don't believe she was an actual waitress. Sometimes I didn't see her for 10 minutes or more. Every part of our dinner order was incorrect. The mgr said he would comp the appetizer and dessert for such bad service but the check did not comp anything. My daughter who is a server at Houston's said it was the worst service she's ever seen anywhere. The Mgr came and comp'd 50% of the check. 2 1/2 hrs later we left
- Quantity over QualityJCM51Dined on 5/10/2014Spaghetti and Meatballs: pasta was room temperature at best, meatballs were bland, stingy on the sauce. Fettuccine Alfredo: pasta just above room temperature, pasta dry, chicken dry, chicken tasted like turkey. Did not bother to take leftovers from either dish home. Mozzarella Garlic Bread was good, Apple Gorgonzola Salad was excellent. Tiramisu and lemon cake were very good. Seated two minutes prior to reservation time, restaurant was crowded and noisy as expected for a Saturday night, service was very slow. Won't eat there again.
- Good business lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/6/2014It was a good time for me and my co-workers. The food was good and we enjoyed being together. We were a large-ish group, and the restaurant handled it very well.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/3/2014The food was good but the service was extremely slow and it was way too loud. The noise level was so bad that you could barely hear the people at our table. Our waitress took a very long time to come back to take our order. The food came out entirely too slow. We ordered drinks but they didn't come out at the same time - one person had to wait at least 10 minutes for her drink. It took way too long for our food to be delivered. Our salad took forever -- tables who ordered after us received all their food while we were still waiting on our salad. The assistant manager came over to apologize but this should not have happened at all. Inconsistent service and food delivery. They were very busy due to prom but it's still no excuse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 362 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Frisco reviews archive.
- Birthday SuccessYumYumeatemupDined on 5/2/2014My daughter's 21st Birthday was a wonderful experience for her and the family. The food was amazing, the ambiance was great, and the staff were friendly. I dropped the cake off at the restaurant in the afternoon and they brought it to the table with a birthday song for my daughter. It was a birthday success.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- middle of the road. .foody75Dined on 4/20/2014A good middle of the road Italian restaurant if you are craving it! Service was fair, although to be honest, it was a busy holiday weekend. We were only a party of 4, however parties of 8-10 that arrived after us were getting service much faster, and we had reservations!! Major complaint is that the temperature of the food was not as hot as it could be. The 1/2 lb meatball centers were warm at best. The chicken parmesan the same. White Sangria was tasty. Staff overall was polite, but not overly intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014I wish there were not so many nude pictures as we brought children to the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.