Buca di Beppo - Frisco
8580 State Highway 121
Frisco, TX 75034Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Frisco
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 9726683287x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Frisco
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Frisco - Best Restaurants in Frisco ›
Buca di Beppo - Frisco reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (47)special occasion (33)kid-friendly (33)great for lunch (15)romantic (10)fit for foodies (9)neighborhood gem (9)great for brunch (5)late-night find (5)notable wine list (5)scenic view (4)vibrant bar scene (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Great EveningJackDined on 10/29/2014Good food outstanding service just an overall good experienceSpecial Features:
- Good experianceRknightoutDined on 10/22/2014Good overall experiance food was hot service was quick waiter was attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodKandBDined on 10/14/2014Great food, great time. We went for a family dinner and really enjoyed it. The family style allows you to try different dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great group dinnertylervanhorneDined on 10/14/2014This restaurant was great for a team-building event for 10 people. We had a long table and it was relatively private, and very large dish portions. The small dishes are set to feed 3 people but it's more like 5 people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Disappointed!neveragainDined on 10/12/2014Our visit was a disappointment from the moment we sat down at the table ... and only got worse as the evening progressed. The service was just horrible. The cocktails are expensive and such a disappointment. They couldn't even get the water and soft drink orders right. Brought us the wrong food. And the entire service was so incredibly slow. And they didn't even seem to care. We joked with the folks sitting at the next table ... they were enjoying the very same experience ... we both agreed that this was the last time we would visit Buca di Beppo. Never again.
- Loud on Saturday nightbigeaterDined on 10/4/2014Love this place, the food is great, the atmosphere is fun, decor is interesting. Only problem I have is that it gets LOUD in here, and management tries to clump everyone together, when there are open rooms that would make dining a little quieter. I understand that is most efficient from a waitstaff perspective, but it puts a damper on conversation when you can't hear across the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I loved it!food101Dined on 10/4/2014Buca Di Beppo is a great place for large groups!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/29/2014Great place for a large family dinner. Food was great and a good time was had by allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bachelorette PartysugarcrzDined on 9/27/2014We ate dinner at Buca di Beppo for my friend's bachelorette party last weekend. It was so much fun and the food was delicious. Our waiter was awesome. The food portions are huge so definitely plan for leftovers!Special Features:
- junebugDined on 9/27/2014Nicole was our server and she was great. Even took 2 pictures for us of our group at the table. The food did not disappoint. It was a special family occasion.Special Features:
- Great FoodchiefmartyDined on 9/26/2014Outstanding food and service. Made reservation and upon arrival was seated immediately. Diego and trainee were very attentive, which resulted in a very pleasurable dining experience.Special Features:
- ExcellentExcellent123Dined on 9/20/2014We had great time. Food was Excellent . Nicole our server was very courteous and smiling. I think she is asset to Bu ca at Frisco Location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodStephanieDined on 9/13/2014The restaurant was fantastic! The ambiance and atmosphere is unique. My only complaint was the food. We had fettuccine alfredo with chicken. The chicken was fantastic but I thought the pasta was so bland. I felt like it was missing some flavor. Other than that it was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Scene from Italian RestaurantGabriel28Dined on 9/12/2014This is a great place to have Italian food. Not only the food is authentic, the environment is very much like a typical Italian restaurant back on the East Coast, with pictures of prominent Italian notables plastered all over the restaurant. Its not only good food, its also entertaining to just be there and enjoy the scenery.Special Features:
- Fun with FriendsSlbarkmanDined on 9/7/2014Because of the quantity of food, bring a friend. Oh, and be sure to include the kids. Either way, you'll still be taking home leftovers. The food tastes fine. It may not be 5 star (a little on the bland side), but you're there to catch up with friends or famil, that's why it's served family style (multiple people sharing a dish). The restaurant has lots if seating and can accommodate groups. The servers are polite and appear to be use to kids. We had a reservation and were taken back to our table as soon as we arrived. We never waited for refills, which is nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BusyBunnyDined on 9/7/2014Our server forgot to bring some things out and had to be reminded about them. The food didn't seem as good as it has been in the past. Speghetti was a watery tomato texture with little taste. We ordered baked ziti which was dry. The cheese was dry, very little sauce and the top layer had been baked or warmed so much that it was crusty. Very disappointedSpecial Features:
- We were an inconvenience.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014The bartender took over 10 minutes to greet us when we were waiting at the bar, when he finally came around, he was rude and grumpy. The hostess walked way too fast and we lost her when a large table got up and blockd out path. She continued to our table without us, then just stood there while we looked for her. Our server took another 10 minutes to get there, then we waited 20 more minutes for our drinks. The bread with the meal was cold and stale. The bread with the bruschetta was soggy from sitting in the tomato juice. The saving grace was the entrees were tasty. Nothing spectacular, I would say better than Fazzoli's but worse than Olive Garden. Our dirty dishes didn't get cleared throughout the evening, just all at once when we paid.
- VERY DISAPPOINTEDONEANDDONEDined on 9/6/2014I HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED EATING AT BUCA......I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE FOOD. I HAD SEVERAL FIRST TIME GUESS WITH ME AND THE FOOD WAS NOT GOOD..THE PASTA WAS RUBBERY AND NOT MUCH FLAVOR AND THE PIZZA WAS TERRIBLE...AND I USUALLY LOVE THE PIZZA. THE ONLY THING THAT TASTE NORMAL WAS THE SALADS, GREAT AS ALWAYS. NOT SURE WHEN I WILL RETURN. THANK YOU. P.S. MAYBE IT WAS A BAD COOK NIGHT.....................
- Great experience.DiggaDined on 9/6/2014Great overall experience, well trained team. I would recommend to family and friends, we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a wonderful time.MyNewFavDined on 9/1/2014The service was paced perfectly. The food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Itailian!NellyDined on 8/29/2014This is an awesome restaurant to celebrate time with family. The food is so delicious and served family style. As you enter the restaurant, you are given a tour as if you were a guest in their house. You even go through the kitchen. The decorations and noise level are authentic of an Italian family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It worked out OKGregstastesDined on 8/29/2014We were seated right away and drink orders taken. The waitress approached our table and treated us as if we were a table of college age people instead of a family raining in ages from 6 to 70. The food was too, but service was spotty at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a wonderful meal for our 43rdfoodmongerDined on 8/28/2014My wife and I have been wanting to eat here for some time. We decided to celebrate our 43rd anniversary here. We loved it! the food was awesome and abundant! Our server (and bartender)took time to chat with us and took a request to Chef regarding low sodium dishes and brought us Chef's recommendations. Everything was perfect and we took home A LOT of food and a Tiramisu that lasted for 3 more serving each!.... all in all it was amazing.Special Features:
- good family placefamilyof5Dined on 8/23/2014I would suggest the servers discuss whats included in kids meals and the size of deserts. Our kids ordered ice-cream and it was extra and we ordered Taramasu and it was huge. Enough for 6 people and also 11. The bill was higher than we thought for a family of 5 considering the quality of food was just OK. We will go again but not as frequent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Place to go with a groupPatDinningOutDined on 8/16/2014Buca Di Beppo is a great place to go with the family or a group of friends, the servings are huge, so be very hungry or be careful with getting too carried away. Good price for the food, no question about this. Very difficult to park, so go with time you might need to go around several times to get a spot. Make sure you use open table to make a reservation otherwise you will wait for long time. Enjoy your visit as we didSpecial Features:
- I'D GO BACKTurtlecycleDined on 8/16/2014Great service , Food was good as always, Great for groups and special occasions, my family LOVES it.Special Features:
- Fun time, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Had Birthday party of 13 people for my wife and kids and grandkids. It was fun and the food and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bday Dinner with FriendsSSPENCERDined on 8/8/2014We really enjoyed the atmosphere and food at Bucca di Beppo. Everything is family style and there were 8 of us so it was perfect! The server didn't exceed expectations, he felt overwhelmed because the kitchen was backed up and reflected it in his service towards us. He did take care of our needs but was not overly friendly or quick to carrying on a conversation with anyone at our table. The noise level was higher than your average restaurant but this was due to most parties were groups in the restaurant. It's cool that they take you through the kitchen and we had plenty of food for everyone. Nice portion sizes for the price-really balances out! PLUS there's coupons online if you sign up for their rewards program that helps.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Buca!KristenSDined on 8/8/2014We love Buca di Beppo. We try to make it every few months because the food is so good. The prices will appear higher to first timers, but once you see the portions, it'll make sense. This is really for groups or people who want to take a lot home. Every time we come, we try to get something new and so far, have not been disappointed.Special Features:
- It was practically desertedjhumrooDined on 8/6/2014We went for a weekday lunch to celebrate a birthday. We made a reservation expecting it to be busy (from past experience). But when we got there, the parking lot was practically empty and so was the restaurant. There were two servers/hosts at the front, who looked bored; they seated us and gave us the menu. This is where we got a surprise. The prices hat Buca have gone up considerably, compared to other similar restaurants--could that be the reason for so few patrons at the restaurant? The ambiance was the same as before, as I could remembered; menu choices were similar; food was good but not great. The server was not too interested, so service was okay. I would think twice about going here again.Special Features:
- Dining and great serviceDiningatBucas77Dined on 8/1/2014It was our first time to dine with Buca. Awesome waiter, Keith!! Everything was explained very well and the portions were sizable for the occasion. Timely service and very friendly. Great experience! We will be returning. I'm sure we'll ask for Keith's section.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 21st BirthdayHayley9311Dined on 8/1/2014I came here with my family and some friends for my 21st birthday. My family brought a cake as well and the staff was great with keeping in the kitchen for us and then bringing it out. They even did all of this without me even knowing! They were very attentive and helpful. And the food is AMAZING! My family used to come here all the time and loved it then too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- martyluz56Dined on 7/18/2014We really enjoyed ourselves there. The food is great and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceWawel1985Dined on 7/18/2014Food was amazing and the ambiance was fantastic. The noise level was perfect, my friend and I did have to yell to talk to each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchBunch Outing!MikieDined on 7/11/2014Our monthly Lunch Bunch members dined at Buca this last week and it was WONDERFUL! The setting is so cozy and comfortable and the food is to die for. This was the first time most members of the group had eaten here and they were unanimously enthusiastic about their food choices. We had some fun trying different food options in the "small" portions just so we could see the difference with "large" portions, although we all ordered the individual lunch portions for our main meal. And our server was very attentive and helped us through our exploration. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not likely to return or recommend.BillDined on 7/10/2014Quality of food very good when it finally arrived. 6:00 reservation and seated on time in empty room, few customers in restaurant. Next family arrived, including very active child, were seated in booth next to ours, even though room had 8-10 other tables and no other customers. Order placed by 6:10, food arrived about 7:00. Waitress (one of several wait staff we saw, not sure what happened to original) said first lasagna was burned and they had to prepare another. Meanwhile I guess other 2 entrees sat under a heat lamp. Might have nice to be advised of delay and cause. RestAurant has a good reputation, but so do some others, which we will visit next time.
- The following 386 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Frisco reviews archive.
- Birthday bashAggiepreachermanDined on 6/29/2014Celebrated my son's birthday on a Sunday night. There was no crowd, noise level was very low, food portions were huge! We ordered 3 small dishes for some variation and after five ate an appetizer trio and the main course we still took food home. Dessert was excellent as well. A great time had by all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always awesomeChallDined on 6/28/2014Went for our 14th wedding anniversary and had a great dinner. Plan on going for my birthday!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CustomerxcellentcustmerDined on 6/27/2014Waiter Raymond made rude comments and provided horrible service. Food was delicious.Special Features:
- Buca is the Best!StarsgalVIPDined on 6/22/2014I love going to Buca di Beppo! The atmosphere is great! There is always something new that I haven't seen before. Our waiter was terrific and was able to answer questions regarding the menu that we had. Food is always good. My husband and I usually get the Chopped Salad and a small pasta dish and we always have food for dinner the next night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.