Buca di Beppo - Florida Mall
8001 South Orange Blossom Trail, #1304
Orlando, FL 32809Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Florida Mall
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 4078597844x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Holt Cappleman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Florida Mall
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Florida Mall reviews from OpenTable diners
61 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (46)special occasion (32)kid-friendly (21)great for lunch (17)fit for foodies (16)romantic (7)great for brunch (6)neighborhood gem (6)late-night find (5)hot spot (4)notable wine list (3)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Service was good; however, we were seated next to a group and their noise level was more than everyone else in the restaurant. I would have preferred a quiter setting, but the group left about the time dinner came, so it all worked out. Loved the wall pictures!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LittleOne1OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Food was good, but service was not. The waitress was running all over. Did not have a good sense of which one to wait on next. Had asked for more sauce for my food, it was really dry. It wasn't delivered in about 15 min. So, I asked one of the managers, I think. Had a black shirt on with a phone. By the time I got it, my food was cold. So just took it home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014We should have sent dessert back. Very dry. Rest of meal was great.Special Features:
- Perfect place to eat!Express98Dined on 10/9/2014I was a bit skeptical at first because I don't really like Italian food but as soon as I tasted the bread they brought out all my worries melted away. The service was impeccable and the food was to die for! I had the spaghetti and meatballs and if they told me I was only allowed to that meal for the rest of my life I would be ok with that. In fact I would prefer it! Best restaurant in OrlandoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melhor comida das minhas fériasFredHYDined on 10/8/2014Comida italiana de qualidade. Bem servido, e bem localizado no Florida Mall. O atendimento foi excelente.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian excellenceGenegenieUKDined on 9/26/2014The ambience was good and the whole dining experience different to alternatives. From the walk through the kitchens to the final spoonful it was difficult to find fault. Service and waiter recommendations proved excellent. The food was hot and presentation attractive. My only complaint was there was too much food!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My daughter's birthdayEdgarnegronDined on 9/25/2014The server was phenomenal our food was fantastic it was a beautiful birthday and looking forward to come back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat here oftenOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014Great food and the family style portions are a fun way to dine.Special Features:
- Not there bestUnhappyGuestDined on 9/22/2014I have been to other Buca di Beppo and the food was so such better, the wait staff at tis location, well I am sorry I bothered to ask for napkins 3 times and then recieved them with a attitude. We got Lasagna and it was little warmer than room temp, when I asked if there was a way of heating it up the answer yes but it will take a while she has lots of tables to serve first. And she never came back to get it so we ate it, I asked for a box never got that I had to walk over to the kitchen myself and ask again. We will never vist this location again.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Great food, great service, fun staff from the time you are greeted, unique place for large and small gatherings, did I mention the food is excellent & plentiful, you will not leave hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014A very good restaurant, with good food, good ambiance and great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So SollamaDined on 9/13/2014Nice ambience, but the lasagna was not hot all the way through, and they didn't honor the request for no peppers on the salad.Special Features:
- ExcellentMauroCamposDined on 9/12/2014Our experience was excellent in every way. Food delicious. A small warning though. The large portions of pasta are absolutely huge!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodMunchhauserDined on 9/11/2014I was with some old classmates for a bit of a reunion. We started with the meatballs (of course) and then continued on to our dinners. I had the Lasagna which was absolutely out of this world. Thanks for serving up some great Italian dishes!!Special Features:
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014We chose Buca do Beppo to celebrate our anniversary.Special Features:
- Just greatDiznutz129Dined on 8/12/2014We brought a group of neighbors for dinner. Great time and dinner was to die for. Our server was so nice and friendly as was the manager. We just had a great time. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do you Buca?Erni63Dined on 8/11/2014My friend and I have been going to Buca de Beppo for more than 10 years, so we've seen the restaurant change - both good and bad. We can still get a small spaghetti with cheese baked on top, but you have to pay extra for that. That's not great because they used to do this automatically. It's the only way plain marinara-topped spaghetti tastes good. The bread has also gone downhill. It used to be hot and fresh, but now it's usually served room temperature and it's nothing special. That's probably the phrase I'd use for Buca now versus when we first began to go. It used to be special and it's no longer that way. The managers are still really nice and helpful. I'd still like to see the nude pictures removed.
- Favorite Family Dining DestinationZiegsDined on 8/2/2014"Buca" has been a favorite family dining destination for our family for several years. We all love Italian food, and Buca does it right. It's a little noisy with so many large groups and families celebrating in the festive atmosphere, but we 6 love it -- ages 14 -> 70.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for Grad's celebrationDiscerningDinerDined on 8/2/2014We arranged for a party of six to celebrate my daughter's graduation from UCF. We had reservations, arrived early and were seated right away. Promptly greeted by our server, soon had obligatory bread, water, a couple of carafes of their red Sangria (which everyone liked), and the celebration was underway. We ordered a mix of antipasto salad, bruschetta, and three entrees. All food was excellent, was served much more quickly than expected, and the server never got in the way of what mostly felt like a family celebration with plenty of great food and drink. We had plenty left over, ordered a couple of desserts that were also quickly devoured, and all in all had a great meal and time. Highly recommended for a celebration event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUM!mommyhansonDined on 7/26/2014Our group of 6 had apple gorgonzola salad (YUM!), lasagna, and manicotti. So good! Great service! Had a coupon otherwise a little pricey. I cant afford.to eat here often but its great for special occassions! Love the kitchen tour and family style dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service2FoodiesDined on 7/25/2014Although this location was hard to find, we had a nice night. The food was good, ambiance was good, and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca never disappointMostafaDined on 7/21/2014We were a group of 16 (9 adults and 6 kids). The food arrived promptly, hot and as always delicious. Our waiter was very knowledgeable, efficient and polite. A Most enjoyable dinner experience indeed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We loved itJimGOrlFLDined on 7/19/2014Actually every time I have been there I have loved it. The food was excellent and plenty of it. We really liked the Tiramisu. The one extra special surprise was our wonderful server. Melanie was about as close to perfect as a server could get. It took us a day to work it off and then we started to think about when we will come back. ThanksSpecial Features:
- AwesomeWebberwarriorVIPDined on 7/10/2014Love the food and the service. The Pasta San Remo is the best and always share a plate of meatballs, they are huge and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- freddieDined on 7/6/2014Food was excellent , friendly and competent waiter, Fast service, Plates were huge, price is good, nice decoratrionSpecial Features:
- DinnerWalpDined on 7/4/2014Food is great (quality AND quantity) Service was perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deliciosoluv2eatDined on 6/29/2014Have eaten at Buca several times now. Have tried both family style and individual. Food with friends and special occasion. ALL the food was great! Appetizer on through, although have not yet had dessert. Guess I will have to return another time. Recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never coming back......twins2230Dined on 6/28/2014Michelle was our server.She did help our party of 6 understand the small and large menu items.Thats where it ended!Another server brought our pasta(that was cold)we asked for our bread that she never brought us.He left our food sitting on the side ,went to get the bread and slammed it on the table,then gave us our food .Michelle came back 5 minutes later with our bread as if nothing was wrong.My husband told her that she forgot about us and she said "No I Didn't"...She had way too many tables!!!!Won't be back,worst service!!!
- SERVICEmrlaughsDined on 6/25/2014The waitstaff seemed inexperienced and had a non interest in the Guest experience...there was confusion with the billing and waiter was getting frustrated when I asked for an explaination of the charges. Then had a bad attitude when presented with a discount coupon. What started out as a good experience turned into a negative one that was over $200.00....Great food service less than desireable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 461 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Florida Mall reviews archive.
- Buca is ExcellentluvtoeatDined on 6/15/2014Buca serves outstanding food. The portions are huge and the prices are reasonable. We shall return when in the area. Keep up the excellent quality.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/11/2014My husbands birthday and we had visiting family. It was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- carlaDined on 5/31/2014wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Food outstanding, service terrific, and staff friendly, cant say enough good things.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/31/2014Drove hour and half to celebrate a birthday party. From start to finish everything was absolutely fantastic. We sat in at the kitchen table and from the very beginning, we were treated extra special. Would highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014We sat at the kitchen table. It was a somewhat noisey but my husband and step daughter had never experienced the kitchen table and they enjoyed themselves. The food was excellent as always. Our server was very attentive so the overall experience was great. Thank youSpecial Features:
- Great food and experienceclarkDined on 5/28/2014Since we were first time guests we got to tour the kitchen and the restraurant. It is family style dining. We shared a small caesar (for 4 of us) and there was plenty. We then shared spagetti and meatballs and fettuccine with chicken and broccoli. Both were awesome and we even took some home. Great atmoshere and food with a lot to look at.Special Features:
- Suber bond service.BaldurMDined on 5/11/2014Superb service and 1 class servise, good qualty of food.Special Features:
- Wonderful Mothers Day!DannDined on 5/11/2014My wife & I dread going out to eat on Mother's Day. The restaurants are usually crowded, prices are high and service can suffer. Well, let me tell you, our family had a ball this Mother's Day at Buca. They were geared up for the crowd. Because we had reservations, they seated us right away. We had the most pleasant and efficient waiter. He sported a beard (he had to get special permission from the owner for it) because his other job was in wrestling. Can't say enough about his service and the food was fantastic. As usual, we over ordered (thankfully) because I have been dining on the left overs. We asked for extra red sauce and he generously brought us more. The prices were the same as everyday and they even let us use a coupon.Special Features:
- Good service, excellent foodDavidsmealDined on 5/11/2014Our favorites are the garden salad, spaghetti with marinara sauce, chicken Parmesan and toasted bread.Special Features:
- Mother's Day LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014We had lunch at Buca Di Beppo, 10 of us and food service was outstanding and reservation process thru Open Table worked great! The restaurant called on Sunday morning to make sure we would still be there so that was great as well!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceJoeKDined on 5/10/2014We had a good time, service was great, but the food was cool, we didn't say anything to the server about this...We drove 35 min. to the place... not really worth the drive, parking was hard to fine because it is in a large mall.... We had eaten at their places in Jersey and Philly and had great experiences...other then the food being cool it was a nice time