Buca di Beppo - Florence
2164 Florence Mall
Florence, KY 41042Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Florence
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (859) 282-8451
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Florence
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Florence - Best Restaurants in Florence, KY ›
Buca di Beppo - Florence reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (30)special occasion (18)kid-friendly (12)fit for foodies (8)great for lunch (7)romantic (6)neighborhood gem (4)notable wine list (3)hot spot (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Delicious!BBacksoonDined on 11/16/2014If you haven't tried Buca you need to. The food is delicious and heats up well as a leftover. The staff are polite, friendly and knowledgeable. They will cater to your preferences so if you don't want one of the ingredients in a dish just ask them to leave it out. We go here about three times a month.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service & food very goodchucknburlingtonDined on 11/15/2014The restaurant was very busy when we arrived......an indication of how good the food will be. Our waitress was prompt, efficient and friendly. The service was excellent. We ordered the stuffed chicken & with soup & salad as appetizers. Everything was excellent. My wife & I commented that we would definitely be returning for future dinners here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for family birthdays!NadaVIPDined on 11/15/2014We had a group of 15 and the restaurant was ready and accommodating. The service was friendly and timely. The food was enjoyable. Plenty of choices on the menu, but I thought the servings info was misleading. You could easily feed 3-4 people with the small entree and 6-7 for the large. We had lots of leftovers to take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- retirement partyhonorourvetsDined on 11/8/2014Had a wonderful time and the food was excellent, as always.Special Features:
- Well-Prepared Family-Style MealCVGJetGuyVIPDined on 10/30/2014A large selection of dishes are available, all in small or large dishes for family-style service. They're all well-prepared. The eggplant parmesan is very addictive :)I would recommend this to a friend.
- 45anniDined on 10/25/2014Our food was the best food I have eaten out lately. Our waiter Ben was great! We were a little cold in the area we were sitting in, but we still had a great time.Special Features:
- Good Food AlwaysGreatVIPDined on 10/24/2014The food, the service, the everything will keep you going back for more at this restaurant.Special Features:
- SemiDined on 10/24/2014The person who took our reservation was very helpful with directions and the service was friendly, ptompt and good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday at Bucaslsunshine7Dined on 10/18/2014Very disappointed with the service I received Saturday. Our waitress was covering four tables and we saw her three times the whole night. She was not very friendly or talkative like the servers we have had in the past. I went there to celebrate my birthday with friends and nothing was even mentioned to me about my birthday from the waitress. Very disappointing night.Special Features:
- Too ExpensiveJoentballDined on 10/10/2014Way to Expensive for Italian food. You get no bread with your meal, have to pay for it. Food is good, but will not pay $100 for an Italian meal again for 2 Adults and a child. We did have one glass of wine and one half a dessert.Special Features:
- Bland Food / Poor ManagementBOBICGVIPDined on 10/8/2014Took 10 people here for my daughter-in-laws birthday. Food was just ok, very bland. I've had better Italian at Fazoliz's. The topper was the birthday clebration by the staff for my DIL. No free cake or ice cream for her. We got a cardboard card signed by all the servers, a brief song and a three candle candelabra for her to blow out. The check was not cheap, with tip a little over $300. This is simply bad, cheap management that sends the message they are out to squeeze every dime out of a check. We will never go back to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great foodGreatVIPDined on 9/27/2014Everything was yummy, huge portions. We had a lot to take home.Special Features:
- great foodlaurenjDined on 9/20/2014Excellent food, good wine selection. Decent service, recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014We had bbe to another location in the Woodlands, TX. This was a similar experience but a much smaller restaurant. Service was good. Rod was generous and good. The people ith us did not love the portion size and led them to share an order....which they did not want to do.Special Features:
- AmazingawesomenessDined on 8/30/2014The servers are always enthusiasts. They take care of your every need and the food is delicious. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special occasionspecialDined on 8/16/2014had two relatives in from out of town. There were 5 of us in the group and everyone enjoyed the food and good service which is unusual for our group. There was a wide range of ages and tastes in our group as well. The waiter did an excellent job. I had the chicken parm which was very good. I really like their marinara sauce. Others had shrimp with linguini and lasagna.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PlentifulFatty2by4Dined on 8/8/2014Buca was a fun spot for our group of 10! The portions were so plentiful that everyone walked out with a "go box"! The eggplant Parmesan was the best I've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to celebrate!4Girls2ManyDined on 8/2/2014We celebrated my twins' 13 birthday. From the moment we entered it was all about their special day. From the personalized cards to the happy birthday song, it was a great time. The food was excellent. The dessert was huge. Our server was very good and helped us get out in time to make our movie. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and ServiceBriarHopperDined on 7/26/2014Our experience at Buca di Beppo was great. This was the first time there for both of us. Server was very helpful and courteous. The paisan came out and asked us how our meal was and if the Sangria was good also. Food was great, service was great, but it is a little on the noisy side. Be prepared for loud talking amongst patrons. We will return again.Special Features:
- Great nightluv2dineDined on 7/26/2014We had a great time! The only downfall is that it took a very long time to get drinks from the bar. However, our server was knowledgeable about the menu and all in all we had a fun night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 183 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Florence reviews archive.
- yummyDined on 7/14/2014Buca has a very unique and appealing atmosphere. It is very relaxing. The food is excellent and portion are fine. They have a very nice wine list and a wide variety of menu selections to fit most people. It would be nice if some of the sides could be purchased for one person. I am the only salad person in my family and I hate to pay $12.99 for a salad for just me. It is great for families and larger groups because of the family size portion options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDeliciousVIPDined on 7/14/2014I've been to Buca many times and usually enjoy eating there. This time, however, wasn't the greatest. Our server was moving in absolute reverse even though the restaurant wasn't busy at all. When our food came it barely had any sauce on it. We never got a chance to tell the server because if we would've waited for her to check on us the food would've been cold. I can't say that this was one of their best nights for neither the wait staff or the kitchen.Special Features:
- Consistent & ReliableOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/27/2014Buca di Beppo is consistent, - all over the US. The service is friendly and attentive. The portions, clearly family style. We enjoyed the spaghetti & meatballs -yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LLGGilmore5Dined on 6/27/2014Food was amazing. Everyone but our server was right on top of things. Our server did forget many things and we had to remind him.Special Features:
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014Wonderful food, but when I think about the need to share it is extremely overpriced. Probably by double the charge of what it should be. Then all the other tricks like throwing in souvenir glasses we pay more than what we want. Will not go back again. Disappointed.Special Features:
- Great dinner with friendsRissDined on 6/13/2014This is a great place for dinner. The servers and hostesses were very friendly and the food was delicious. We had more than enough food for three adults and one child and we simply got one small entree, one side, and an order of garlic bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014We went to Buca di Beppo in Florence with a large group to celebrate a graduation and a birthday. The food was excellent as was the service. All the staff were very friendly! We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Wedding ReceptionJune1st2014Dined on 6/1/2014When planning our wedding and reception we wanted an intimate, cozy event included only our children and their spouses. My husband's father came over from Italy as a small child and we wanted to include some heritage in the event and Buca di Beppo was our first choice. The wait staff and management team helped to make our day stress free and enjoyable. Not only did they accommodate us arriving about an hour early, but approved the drop off of our wedding cake earlier in the day. The management staff understood the importance of our reservation, service was prompt and the food delicious! Thank you again for taking care of our reservation from the initial on line reservation request, the calls from Emily to clarify details to fulfillment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pickytDined on 5/31/2014Food was really good, and atmosphere was perfect for the group. Our only problem our drinks were a little slow.Special Features:
- Great timeAtetoomuchDined on 5/29/2014We went for my wife's birthday. The food was good and the staff was great. Really enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staggs Mother's day Dinner at BucaMothersdayatbucca1Dined on 5/11/2014I must say that the dinning experience at Bucca in Florence was most excellent! The food is always great. My family has dined many times at Bucca and has never been disappointed. On Mother's day I had reservations for two with my wife. Of all the great restaurants in the area she picked Bucca for her special day. At the last minute my daughter and two of our grandchildren wanted to join. As expected the restaurant was booked solid, however the general manager worked diligently with me to get the three additional great seated at our table. It was most appreciated and his good will effort will keep me coming back for sure. The cheese cake is the the best I've ever had.Bucca in Florence KY is unsurpassed!Special Features:
- ReviewSadiraDined on 5/11/2014My family went to the restaurant for Mothers Day. The food was outstanding even so we had a pesky gnat flying around. The wait staff was excellent and very helpful. The portions were huge and presented in a pleasant manner. Needless to say we had to box up leftovers which is perfectly fine with me,I love leftover italian food. I would highly recommend this place for special dinings seeings that the portions are so big and the prices slightly high because of the family style dining. But it was worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- surprise for Mothers DayNewfavoriteDined on 5/11/2014My son, wife, and myself have not been to Buca for a few years. It was a nice late lunch surprise for my wife on mothers day. The service was excellent and I cant say enough about the food. I made my reservations a week prior and there was no issues with it. Overall GREAT dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!aandmegansaysDined on 5/10/2014This is place is a bit expensive, but if you go with family and friends and share even a small portions between each other; you will have plenty of food! The larges are huge!! I would suggest picking out a few small dishes and spilting it between everyone to save on money! Other than that, the food is awesome and so is the service.Special Features:
- Ziti!YumyumQueenDined on 5/3/2014We came her the night before the flying pig to do our carb load up. It was delicious the baked ziti was out if this world, such amazing flavors!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large partyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/20/2014Went for Easter lunch with 15 others. Everything was great and we had no issues with service for such a large party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family gatheringStullyDined on 4/19/2014first time visit with extended family. Food was good and overall experience was good--but we could have had a better explanation of how the family dining experience would work, since none of us had ever dined here before (proportions, salad-bread options etc). Also, we were sat at the table right next to the kitchen--so a lot of ice machine and soda dispensing noise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpinionTheRizDined on 4/6/2014Baked ziti needed more sauce it was kinda dry. The stuffed chicken was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bridal PartyShannluvsBranDined on 3/29/2014We had a great time there. Staff was very friendly, Wine was delish, food was plentiful. After a day dress shopping for my wedding, we really enjoyed relaxing at your resterauntSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceLoveItalianDined on 3/26/2014My first time at the Florence Location. Service was outstanding, food was great also. Will definitely be back.I would recommend this to a friend.