Buca di Beppo - Exton
300 Main Street
Exton, PA 19341Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Exton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 6105249939x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jason Brown
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Exton
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Exton - Best Restaurants in Exton ›
Buca di Beppo - Exton reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (27)kid-friendly (18)special occasion (17)fit for foodies (8)great for lunch (8)neighborhood gem (3)romantic (3)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Still waited for a tableJamiRDined on 10/18/2014We had a 7:30 reservation but we're not seated until 7:50pm. We assumed the restaurant was really busy. When we were seated we realized the restaurant was not busy at all and there were plenty of open tables. I assume they were short on staff. Our waitress was great and so was the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food for the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014Always seem to accomodate large groups without a lot of notice and food is good. Generous lunch portions. Hearty soups.Special Features:
- Good but too longExtondineDined on 10/11/2014We were there over an hour andna half and we ordered our food when we sat. There were several large parties. The waiter was spread too thin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our meal..where's the meat??mar2dineDined on 10/10/2014We have been to your restaurant in the past and have always had a great meal experience. Until our last visit, our chicken and sausage Ziti was missing just that. Our waitress was very professional which stopped us from complaining about our meal. Guess chef had a off night? We will try againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerJayMatteraDined on 10/7/2014My wife and I spent our 30th Wedding Anniversary at this fine restaurant. it is one of my wife's favorite places. The food was delicious and of course it was more than abundant. Our Waitress, Amanda, was courteous, kind and extremely helpful. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Wonderful dinner worth every penny. My family is raving about it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ordinaryfoodie1VIPDined on 9/21/2014the restaurant was not busy. we had a reservation. we asked to be seated at a booth in the bar. No problem, they said. In the new booth, the light did not work; we could not read our menus. the base of the light was actually shattered; broken pieces were actually in the base of the chandelier. we were in the dark and no one noticed for 15 minutes. then we were moved to another booth where we sat without water or service for another 15 minutes. does this sound like less than ordinary responsiveness? the restaurant was not busy; there was plenty of open seating. Our second server tried to make amends with a free glass of $10.00 wine,but that did not assuage the wasted time or wounded feelings.Special Features:
- Love Buca di BeppoWahbeDined on 9/20/2014Came here to celebrate my son's 8th birthday because it's is favorite restaurant. Love everything from the food, service, ambiance and dessert!Special Features:
- Good food, long waitsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/6/2014We had a reservation but still waited 25 minutes to be seated. The food was good and service was very timely and professional.Special Features:
- Great dinnerjleboDined on 9/6/2014We made a reservation on Saturday for that evening. It was quiet when we arrived, food and service was excellent. As we knew the portions were huge and easily made another dinner later in the week. By the time we left the dinner crowd was starting to pick up. Next time we will save room for desert.Special Features:
- NYCDINERDined on 9/5/2014Caesar salad was bland. Garlic bread was passable. Baked ziti was a mass of pasta with some cheese on top and not much else. Very, very bland. Service by Cassidy was excellent.
- great foodalwayseatoutDined on 8/16/2014Friendly staff got enough food for dinner the next.Will be back with more people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food, service, pricingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Food was good. Pricing was reasonable except for kids drinks in their cups-$5.00 per cup is too high. Service was okay. Waiter forgot our side order and it came very late. No discount offered. Side orders should come with the entrees! ThanksSpecial Features:
- Just okjmk1975Dined on 8/8/2014The experience was not a total loss but it was not as good as the other reviews led me to believe. Food was just ok, tried to order a bottle of their wine of the night and it was out, and the server gave us salad that she said was not complimentary. She didn't charge us, but I'm not sure why we would have been.
- MariaVIPDined on 7/23/2014Great service and great food. Even the leftovers were awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014Great food. Large portions. Yummy choices. Desserts outstanding. Attentive waitress.Special Features:
- Perfect luncheon celebrationmelombaDined on 7/3/2014Great place for our guests for a special luncheon. Thanks!!Special Features:
- The following 341 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Exton reviews archive.
- nice timepyscesstarDined on 6/20/2014We are regulars at Buca but this time the service was just OK. We didn't receive bread at all. We had to a keep asking for our wine as well and it was not busy when we went really at all. The food was amazing though. Loved it and our server was nice enough. Seemed flustered. Potatoes rosemary were soon dry!. Everything else was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice spot for dinnerDianeTDined on 6/18/2014My kids took me for a birthday dinner and it was very nice - great service, everyone friendly...great food and singing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best outing in a while!TraceyDined on 6/18/2014The food was incredible and the service was even better. The atmosphere is wonderful and all of the pictures are amazing. But, back to the food....there's something on the menu for everyone from age 2 to age 92!Special Features:
- Fathers Day with The FatherOverTipperDined on 6/14/2014Great experience for Fathers Day as we ate with the "Father". Ther Holy Father that is in the Bucca POPE ROOM..We also snuck in a Birthday and a Graduation which added to the fun...Family portions were great and no left Hungry. To end the special evening we ordered the Bucca Sundae which was served in a HUGE martini glass big enough for 11 people...So good food and good ties all around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place for a celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2014The family style fare (and also accommodations for a gluten-free diet for some) is great. The food is always consistently good. The atmosphere is great for a large group (although having the Pope spin around in the middle of the table is a bit unnerving and weird--yes, we were in the Pope Room); might we suggest that the Pope be moved to a corner or mounted on the wall. Having a statue (Pope or otherwise) staring at you and also obstructing the view of others across the room was a big drawback. Ambience and noise level would have been rated better otherwise. Overall, Buca is a good dining experience, lots of good food with good service and fun decor (except for what we noted).Special Features:
- My ight Outluvsrdude14Dined on 6/7/2014I had dinner at Buca di Beppo on June 7, 2014, with my former Fiancee.. He'd never been there before. I've been there a handful of times with my parents in the past, and I'd always liked it so I decided to take him here. The way I described Buca to him, was more like a place where the MOB would come dine incognito and have a stress free dinner. Bryan seemed to enjoy himself, but I think it was more the Décor` than anything that really surprised him. He's all about the ambience and the way people are that work in places/restaurants like Buca Di Beppo. I will be definitely coming back again before the summer is out!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/30/2014Thank you! Our experience was good. We were seated within 5 minutes. The food was delicious; however, the Italian broccoli was quite spicy!Special Features:
- Great Sunday Midday MealACGamblerDined on 5/25/2014The food is always good at Buca and has been a family favorite for years. The servers make sure that all is right at the table yet not too much to interrupt private conversations.Special Features:
- The Best Italian Ever!luvitalianDined on 5/24/2014Our recent trip to Buca with two grandchildren was a success. They were kept happy while waiting for the food with puzzles, crayons and tic tac toe. We did not have to wait long for the food -- good timing, excellent waitress and wonderful spaghetti and chicken Parm. Buca does a great job with everything -- service, ambiance and food! We go there knowing we'll have the best food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for lunchTeacherEatingDined on 5/16/2014We went for lunch. Service was good and our waitress was nice. My pasta dish was good. Friend's chicken parm was over cooked even though few people in the restaurant. There are large, open booths which seat 4 to 6 nicely. Where else can you get a booth for a party of 6? Few people there for lunch so we were able to converse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh ...RaymondDined on 5/14/2014We generally like Buca. However, everything was just average this night. Ravioli was ... bland, meat sauce was ... bland. Pizza was actually quite good, appetizers and dessert were pretty average, too. We'd go back, but actually order things that had some flavor next time.Special Features:
- buvabuccaDined on 5/11/2014great food, wish sides came with! Server and manager were very friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What we were looking forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014Appreciated the table being ready for us when we arrived. Also was a plus that we had a 15 minute grace period, especially when family are coming from different directions and they themselves have busy lives. The meal was delicious, serviced efficiently and friendly. Each thought their choice was very good and we had a variety of foods. The apple salad was a big hit but also the Caesar was very good. Someone ordered the pizza for their bread which was shared with one in the party who was eight. Both thought it was delicious. I had the Chicken Saltimbotta, just the right amount of kick with the capers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day lunchFoodiefamilyDined on 5/11/2014Great food and manda was very attentive. Service was quickSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2dineout2dineoutVIPDined on 5/10/2014Great restaurant for groups with a terrific variety of menu items serving 2 or 4. Our group of four finally decided on Ceasar salad, chicken parmigiana, and baked ziti. All were very good however I would have liked more cheese on the ziti. There was plenty to bring home leftovers. Chocolate chip cannolis and cheesecake for dessert were wonderful. Fun, bustling atmosphere and very attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian family styleCaptain333Dined on 5/10/2014Surround yourself with old world Italian decor... tacky but fun. The walls will keep you entertained and amused. Excellent family style food experience at a reasonable price for all the food you get. Try anything with cheese as its home made... the cheese manicotti are unbelievable. Don't miss the half pound meatballs.. perfectly cooked with red sauce/gravy to die for. The family will love it. Reservations are a must. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodroadwarriorVIPDined on 5/3/2014Buca's atmosphere is fun and quirky. The food is always consistently good and affordable. It's one of our go to spots on busy weekends. The restaurant is large, and seating has never been a problem - waits are minimal.Special Features:
- A gem for real!Samj2wolfDined on 5/3/2014My husband and I, had visited there location a few timesin Philadelphia before it was closed down. We were surprised to learn that this had happened since this was going to be our new go to restaurant for special occasions and dates. However, after an relentless search we found the Exton location to the ideal location for the celebration of my graduation. Our group enjoyed their experience from the moment they entered the doors. Thank you, Buca diBeppo of Exton, PA!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter at Buca....chuckwagonDined on 4/20/2014I'm never disappointed at Buca. Food is always good and service friendly. Be back soon....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- girls night outNYCfoodieDined on 4/12/2014A wonderful time was had by all. As always the food was delish and might I add bigggggggggg portions. We enjoy the relaxed, don't rush out the door attitude we are met with on each visit. You must get the canoli !!!Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationJuJuBDined on 4/6/2014I attended with 9 friends for my birthday. It was the perfect place to enjoy good food with great friends. The staff was attentive and helped make my celebration special. We preordered the food so when we got there everything was all set enabling us to just have funSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad place to eatSteveDined on 3/30/2014Service was okay, Food was cold, entrees were burnt, overall a place not to return to.
- Good Italian Family Style DiningMincerDined on 3/28/2014Lots of choices for adults & kids - great family style dining - sharing entrees, etc. Dining plates themselves are too small. Noise level is high. Also didn't realize that salad is not included in the meal, so had to order that as well. We did enjoy our meal and will definitely go back.Special Features: