Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas
3850 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 7027951010x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday: 10:30am - Midnight, Thursday - Saturday: 10:30am - Midnight, Sunday: 10:30am - Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Excalibur ›
Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (24)special occasion (19)kid-friendly (13)great for lunch (8)romantic (5)late-night find (5)fit for foodies (4)notable wine list (4)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- ok overalltanyaDined on 10/17/2014I had never been to this location.very busy.food was different from summerlin location.also I didnt know they didnt have an available room for which I would have went to the summerlin locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good, but long wait for food1txnpumpDined on 10/12/2014We had to wait an hour to get food after we placed our order. The waitress was friendly, very apologetic and provide excellent service despite her kitchen which was horribly slow.Special Features:
- Not the sameAMC1VIPDined on 10/12/2014Was at other Buca di Beppos. This one does not nearly compare, Went because of previous great experiences - disappointed in this one. Not nearly the same level of service.
- First TimeFirsttimerDined on 9/28/2014this was my first time in Vegas and at your restaurant, even though we have one in my city, Kansas City, MO. I enjoyed yours. Very friendly staff and excellent service. Keep up the good work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lost reservationLVfoodlvrDined on 9/27/2014We made our reservation for 7:45pm and showed up at 7:40pm. The hostess told us she did not have a reservation for us and the wait time was 1 hour and 40 min to be seated. I told them we made the reservation and attempted to find the confirmation. She then found it and proceeded to tell us she still couldn't seat us but to come back at 8:15pm and she would have a table for us. We came back at 8:10pm and we're not seated until 8:20pm. Our server was great!Special Features:
- DaveSVIPDined on 9/24/2014Really good food for the price! Large portions, you won't leave hungry!
- Parents 50th Wedding Anniversaryate2muchDined on 9/19/2014They loved it! So did we. The people working were awesome and food was great!Special Features:
- suzieDined on 9/14/2014We recently enjoyed our group dinner of 11 at Buca di Beppo at the Excalibur Hotel in Las Vegas. The ambiance was good and had some of the stylings as the Buca di Beppo in Santa Monica, CA. The wait staff were great and very energetic (maybe a little too energetic). We all got our food in a timely fashion. I have to say that I did not think that the food at this location was as good as the food in the Santa Monica location (nor the ambiance, but it is Las Vegas and you just can't get Italy in Las Vegas - unless you are in the Venetian). The spaghetti and meatballs were rather dry. I wanted to ask the waiter for more marinara but didn't want to upset the group with my need for edible food.Special Features:
- PerfectasuazoDined on 9/6/2014Thanks so much for a great experience. Everything turned out wonderful in celebrating our friend's birth day, the food was delicious and the staff was great and very helpful. Would definitely come back during another trip to Vegas. Thanks AgainSpecial Features:
- Pass on the BucaLandsharkDined on 8/29/2014Lots of food but not enough flavor. Too pricey for pasta. Should provide bread on the table.
- Great Food,Service, Experience!JMHODined on 8/29/2014A small group of friends and I celebrated my girlfriends birthday at Buca Di Beppo in the Excalibur and shared a wonderful family style Italian dinner in their Pope room. The setting was very unique because it was amidst the crowd and yet very private all at the same time. The service was outstanding, and the food was great. Sitting at a big round table meant that we all could converse with one another at all times. It was an outstanding venue for a small party! I highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality of service subparDukeEsqDined on 8/28/2014Quality of service was below par most likely due to the "4 for $40" coupon that was brought in. Subpar service, misinformed about many items and drinks. In the past at other locations, I have experienced much better service and had recommended this restaurant. If I was to recommend this restaurant, it wouldn't be at this location.Special Features:
- Great timeGreatDined on 8/23/2014The entire experience was perfect from the food to the serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only go if desparate!!skipthisplaceDined on 8/12/2014Had the veal parmagien. It was absolutely awful. Ordered spaghetti and mariana sauce, but only received the sauce. Overall very disappointed for the price and quality of the food. When we finally got out spaghetti I thought it came out of a bag and the sauce out of a can. I wouldn't even know I was eating veal it was chewy and gross. Place had a relax feel.Special Features:
- It is what it is...ClintonRDined on 8/9/2014Good find in Excalibur, but it is what it is. Good food, nothing special. Friendly staff though.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2014We really enjoyed our meal at Buca. The servings were more than enough for the two of us. The lasagna was great and the service wonderful. A very good meal and wine without costing a fortune.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sandy H.Sandy59Dined on 7/31/2014We had a coupon for lasagna, and it was great! We had the carafe of wine, and for the price it was a good wine. Our waiter was Greg, and I'm not sure if I've ever had a better waiter. Nice, engaging and knew his job well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid at all cost!! TerriblencagabrielDined on 7/29/2014We went for our Anniversary to have Lasagna. It was so small, it stated for two or more people but not even enough for one person. We were hungry when we left. We also noticed it was warm not hot! Terrible portion size stay home. I wanted to leave and buy a Lasagna at Sam's club better quality and portion size and hot than your overpriced, inadequate food. This is the worst lasagna I have ever paid for. This will be our last visit. Please cancel me from your e-mail list. I was ashamed for eating there, as a corporation you should be embarrassed to serve this inferior food in the city of buffets and fine dining. Shame on you to rob the people in Vegas without even using a gun. Told manager he wanted us to buy the large instead.
- Tutti mangiaVegasVegasDined on 7/27/2014Our waitress was efficient, she handled 6 adults and four kids like a pro as I expected. Food and drink were delivered on time. One small complaint, spaghetti was slightly over cooked and kid’s pizza was nothing to brag about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- barbieDined on 7/23/2014Very good food....big portions..would definitely go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and dissappointingNewsgirl01970Dined on 7/14/2014We were told the portions were huge so we didnt get an appetizer...the bread and piece of lasagna "for 2 or more" came out together about 5 minutes after we ordered so I would say it is fast food at sit down prices, and the size was not that huge. We were done in 25 minutes and $50 with beer & wine and still hungry. I would not recommend.
- Wedding celebrationJkWeingartDined on 7/11/2014We had a great time. Food & service was wonderful! Our server accommodated our small wedding group very well. Will eat here again on our next trip to Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant evening40andcountingDined on 7/3/2014We were looking for a reasonable Italian restaurant in LV. Having visited another Buca location years past we decided to give it a try. As high energy as the Excalibur is we were seated in a booth off of the main section and it was quiet and private which was good. The food was as we remembered it and that was "Tasty and Abundant". We were well satisfied with the whole experience. The waiter was cordial and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian!DiscriminatingVIPDined on 6/30/2014Nice overall food selection. A bit expensive but food portions are very large, one plate not recommended for one person only! Up the stairs and around to the Food Court, next to the Buffet. Easy to find.
- Very GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014We really enjoyed eating at Buca! We had never been there before and were very happy we chose to dine there. The food was delicious and the portions were huge! We appreciated our server telling us the pastas were made to share. Sharing made it a very affordable meal. The service was great and we didn't have to wait long for our food. We also like the ambiance.Special Features:
- The following 158 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Family FeastpomartyDined on 6/15/2014Great food for everyone. Come hungry!!! Great atmosphere - Great for kids and adults alikeSpecial Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceFoodWonDined on 6/14/2014To save time make a reservation. They will not disappoint. I was surprised to learn that they have a more limited menu than my hometown Buca. I would guess they offer about 75% of what other locations offer. All of their food is great so not really a concern, but if you have your heart set on something phone ahead. Pickup a gift card at Sam's or Costco to save 20%-25%.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!ChillspineDined on 6/9/2014I have been to one other Buca; the Excalibur site experience was disappointing. The two things that went well were the Open Table reservation and the salad preparation. The salad was done perfectly, but the bread was cold and a bit tough. Restaurant was not busy, but it was about a half-hour before we even got the salad! The entree arrived well after we 'd finished the salad. The Veal Marsala? Horrible. A "Marsala" dish is supposed to include a gravy made of sauteed mushrooms, butter, and marsala wine. The sauce we were served was a weak, sticky, sweet SYRUP; the mushrooms were clearly from a can and had NOT been browned at all. It reminded us of food-court Chinese, but not as good. We saw the annoying photographer more than our waitress.
- Came for 21st birthday dinnerMollyM04Dined on 5/31/2014I booked this restaurant because we had few affordable options with 13 people for my little sisters 21st birthday dinner. They sat us in a private little area at a big round table which was actually perfect. Service was quick and attentive despite the large group. Really fun, loud atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Katie kLuv2eatDined on 5/29/2014The food was superb! Serving sizes were enormous! We had 6 people and still had tons of leftovers. The restaurant atmosphere was ok. They tried to make it look like Italy a bit. The service was 'eh'. She only came to check on us twice or so, didn't refill drinks unless we asked, and messed up on half our order. Overall, the food is amazing, but don't expect much from the servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CullyCullyDined on 5/27/2014I went for lunch, but only because your dinner menu doesn't suit the single diner. Your smallest dinner entrees are designed for TWO PEOPLE. Some of us do "fly solo", but I guess you don't care about that.
- fabulouseating1Dined on 5/25/2014Bucca was great, as always. The Apple Gorgon zola salad was perfection as was the chicken parmigiano. Ask for Ian ' s table, he won't disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring an appetite..and some friendsLance982Dined on 5/12/2014I would have gave this a better rating if we had more than just me and wife eating there..while the food was good(the pasta was cooked a little to el dente for for wife) the portion size was so large (and they do state it is family style and the small serves 2-4) it just seemed almost wasteful as we could not hardly put a dent in it..they really should offer another size just for couples..Putting that aside prices were in the ball park for upscale Italian foodSpecial Features:
- Very Nice!FoodGuruDined on 5/11/2014The service was very good, the portions are very generous and overall it is a great place to bring a group and it is affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good times...cutesweetlatinaDined on 5/9/2014My husband and I enjoyed the large portions of food, the polite service and romantic ambiance. We had leftovers to take up to our room that lasted a couple of nights....lol. The photographer took an amazing picture of us together which we bought both of them (awesome photoshop work).Special Features:
- Wonderful dinnerjleboDined on 5/2/2014We were looking for great food outside of the casino buffets and found Buca di Beppo in Excalibur. It was a great meal and we had a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awful experiencecierrasDined on 5/1/2014i hated this place. i went for my birthday. I made sure to leave special requests to have a table away from the kitchen and ended up being seated directly next to it. i mentioned it was my birthday in the request as well as requesting an experienced server. our server was beyond poor. he clearly couldn't count the number of people in my party because when we asked for glasses of water all around, we brought 5 instead of 9. i decided to order a beer, after which the server carded me. he clearly didn't even read the date because he didn't say happy birthday, so instead i ordered sprite. the service was slow and inefficient. i will NEVER visit this place again! lastly, an obnoxiously loud group sitting next to us was never asked to quiet down.
- cjborgDined on 4/26/2014The food was excellent (quality, taste and quantity, temperature etc. etc.) and the staff was courteous and friendly..... My wife and I will certainly put this restaurant on the top of our "must visit" when we come back to Las Vegas....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/21/2014The chicken Marsala and Apple Gorgonzola salad was awesome; one order of each fed our party of 3. Love that it was family style dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to EatLove2EatOutDined on 4/20/2014Great food, and service. It was a little on the high end of price, but for what you get, it was expected. Well worth the cost if there is three sharing the small dishes vs just the two of us.Special Features: