Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas
3850 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (702) 795-1010
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday: 10:30am - Midnight, Thursday - Saturday: 10:30am - Midnight, Sunday: 10:30am - Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Excalibur Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
- Too badRun2eatDined on 11/16/2013Was very disappointed that reservations did not seem to matter. We were seated approximately 40 minutes after the reservation time. It was hard to get drink refills. Part of our meal went to another table, so when we did receive the baked ziti, the other food was already finished. It is sad to spend $160 on family style dinner and have disappointments like we did.
- so so experiencediningallthetimeDined on 11/2/2013Very good food, plenty of it, but impossible to converse due to volume of other dinersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experience!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2013Excellent dining experience!!! Food and service great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow!ArthurDined on 10/29/2013Had party of 8 and were seated immediately. The restaurant, I would estimate, was 33% full and not busy. Around a 7 min greet without any sort of "drive by" by anyone. Ordered: Buca Trio app, apple gorgonzola salad, fettuccine alfredo with chicken, eggplant parm, and lasagna. Food was average. Long wait for everything ruined the experience! 10 min app and 45 min wait for food. We were there for approximately 2 hrs. Server wasn't busy, maybe had 2 to 3 small party tables aside from us, would disappear for 10 minutes at a time. Had a spill, no one to be found. Needed extra bowls, no one to be found. No one to be found for 10 minutes after we got our food. Table next to us actually dashed before receiving entrees after waiting for so longSpecial Features:
- Poor serviceJustmarriedDined on 10/26/2013Our waitress took forever to refill drinks, when I asked for sweeten low, she forgot it twice! Everyone's food came out all at different times. At least 10 mins apart! I've been to this restaurant many times in Phoenix AZ... thats why we pick this place for out wedding dinner and never had this bad of service this bad. Wedding dinner ruined!Special Features:
- Lots to Eat in Uncle Joe's BasementNiemandDined on 10/20/2013If you are feeling the need for Italian food, served in a moderately loud room and decorated like Uncle Joe's basement (located somewhere in New Jersey) on a Saturday night, then Buca di Beppo is your kind of place. The walls are covered with pictures and tschotchkes of everything Italian-American, and strung with Christmas lights as well. For the more ardent Catholics, there is even a private dining room decorated in homage to nearly every Pope. However, that's only the decor: let's not forget the food. All the great Italian dishes you normally expect are served up in huge portions (what they call "family style"), and come in two sizes, the smallest of which is still more than enough to satisfy two adults.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit and missLostInAlaskaDined on 10/18/2013If your looking for great italian food there are better places on the strip. Food is affordable and served family style. Service is hit and miss starting with the greeter. 1st night excellent wait staff. Food served timely and freindly. 2nd night (wife loved the wedge salad which is why we returned) same old greeter that did not seem comfortable assigning tables nor have a clue of what she should be doing. Has to wait 23 minutes for our check after we had waited a decent time and flagged our waiter down. Previous visit waiter was on top of things and made the experience enjoyable. This is a local chain so do not expect 4 star quality food. If you have a large party I'm sure you will enjoy. Party of two? Again, appears as hit and miss.Special Features:
- amazing food!JplancerDined on 10/13/2013The food was great, although the meatballs were bland, but with a little salt it was good. I had to ask for bread halfway through our meal as our waitress forgot to bring us some before we ordered. The tiramasu was amazing!Special Features:
- Buca di BeppomommyofajDined on 10/12/2013Good Italian food......one small dish is enough for 2-3 people so don't over order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Josh our waiter is awesome!!RoseDined on 10/12/2013food is great and the service is great! If you're going To have a big occasion like wedding ask for Josh This waiter is so nice, cool and we loved his service Awesome Waiter!! Thee food is huge but avoid ordering Fettuccini!! All food that I order was great. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinner!KimmerDined on 10/11/2013Great food, nice ambience! Love the family style service! Reservation was honoured right on time! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be betterVegasDined on 9/25/2013The staff was great but the food wasn't quality. The chicken in our pasta was not very good. It reminded us of the chicken in the $5 frozen food section where there was some real chicken and some mystery meat mixed in.
- When ur hungryFoodjunkieDined on 9/18/2013Portions were big , food delicious ,server was very nice and helpful would definitely return ,go hungry .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this place!vina559Dined on 9/7/2013The best italian food ever!! N portions r out of control!Special Features:
- could have been a good dinner..LarrybVIPDined on 8/31/2013A fun family night messed up by an incompetant waiter, no manager and then 18% gratuity added to the bill.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chris our waiter was excellent.viva50bdayDined on 8/30/2013Chris our waiter was excellent. Such a nice man and patient too since we were not in a hurry and celebrating a 50th bday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerKaye44Dined on 8/22/2013We chose Buca de Beppo to celebrate our 40th anniversary. It couldn't have been a better choice! Great food, atmosphere, and service! Kaye. Excalibur location. Las Vegas, NevadaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wouldn't go againOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/7/2013To pay 24.99 for a salad for four which would have served 8 was rediculious. The waitress should have told us a small salad would have been enough for 4. Also the food was very poor. Lemon chicken, nothing special. And veal marsala had too sweet of a sauce. Will not go back there.
- familiar place was a nice treatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/4/2013We spent 10 days traveling and spending quite a bit of money at expensive restaurants. When we got to Vegas we had a family wedding and was happy to use the Buca coupon and get a reservation for a large group. The price is always right with this place and we were thrilled to get reservations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large portions.daisy26VIPDined on 8/4/2013Plenty of food. We took home enough forba few days. Very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They have these throughoutCantuTooDined on 7/28/2013They have these throughout the US but I found it odd that per our waitress, this particular restaurant shares a menu with the Hawaii location and for some reason do not include some of the favorites we have tried from other locations. There were no garlic mashed potatoes and no stuffed mushrooms, but otherwise everything was great and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Carmine's is great!RugbyTnDined on 7/24/2013We ate at the Carmine's in Las Vegas this week. The experience was fantastic! Just as we remembered the restaurant in NYC. Kudos to all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was fantastic.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/22/2013The service was fantastic. The lasagna was to die for but the fettuccine Alfredo was a disappointment. It was dry an stick and perhaps sat under the warmer waiting for the other food. I will not be back as fettuccine is my favourite Italian food!Special Features:
- Not as good as in the pastTaziconDined on 7/14/2013The food was good but our service was sub-par. We are locals and my wife like this one so we went there for her Birthday. We made 9:30pm reservations. That part went well and we were seated quickly even though there was a line waiting to get in. At first our server was attentive but then it went down hill fast. After we placed our order I don't think we saw her again till we were done with our meal. I had to ask another server for a fork and never did get a refill on my ice tea. I noted on my reservations that it was my wife's birthday but there was no indication they knew this. After not really getting service we decided just to leave rather than wait for desert and a birthday song. It was just a bit disappointing.
- Large portions- perfect for groups!NatashaVIPDined on 7/14/2013This spot is great for large groups on a budget in Vegas!! The portion sizes are so large that 5-6 ppl can share two small size entrees. The food is yummy for a chain restaurant. We had the spaghetti & Caesar salad. Staff is very friendly!!Special Features:
- quirky and funWineNinjaVIPDined on 7/14/2013i'm not a fan of mass-produced italian food. but the decor made up for it. we got to sit at a huge round table with a bust of the pope in the middle. hilarious, and so right for vegas. if you have to take a big group somewhere, and aren't too picky about food, give them a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bumpy StartNewlywedDined on 7/3/2013This was a wedding celebration dinner. When guest first arrived they asked for bread two to three times. They were fully ignored by the waiter. When myself,the groom, & my beautiful bride arrived almost an hour later...... the waiter only gave them water even though they have requested drinks and bread. I expressed my concern to the manager and he switched waiters. After the switch everyone was in a lot better mood and we had a blast with the help of a better server. Thx to the manager for making the switch and making our wedding celebration a happy experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was ok..not worth the hypec23montielDined on 6/23/2013i had heard a lot about this restaurant and we were craving italian so we decided to give it a try. we had made reservations & got there 20mins early to be told we'll be seated in 5mins to end up being forgotten and waited 20mins. it took about 10mins for our server to acknowledge us, then the food tasted like needed more sauce and was very dry. i had also mentioned in the reservation it was my birthday and had no one acknowledge that either. the only positive thing was the bartender who made our yardstick drinks when we waited for our seating. she was adorable and had great customer service.Special Features:
- Love Buca, but this one notOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/20/2013Love Buca, but this one not as nice as others. Don't get the basement feel and the r.oom are not as decorated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian DelightSpecialOccassionsDined on 5/27/2013The food and the service were above what was expected. Everyone was great from the moment we walked in the door until we left. Would return again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An unexpected findDiner1986Dined on 5/22/2013This place was a spur of the moment decision and we were pleasantly surprised. The server we had (David) was great, the portions were definitely large for what we paid and the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything aspect of the visitPapaDined on 5/20/2013Everything aspect of the visit was very good. Reservations was easy and the Dinner was enjoyableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better customer serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/18/2013A different server came with our orders without silverware. We had to wait several minutes to flag someone to get the silverware. Mind you, we have not seen our waiter since he took the order. He finally came around but only to check up on the table next to us. He mingled and talked to them, and checked in more frequently than he did with my table. He made me feel because my order was not as much as there's, that this is probably why he neglected my table. I'm a server myself I customer service is very important no matter how little the order maybe. I was already set to leave a generous tip, but we were so disappointed in the service we decided to leave $1. Thank goodness the food brought balance to this experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so Hot2DesertRatsDined on 5/18/2013Overall, Ok. Noise level was horrible! Unable to converse at a table for 5. Food was uneven. Pasta sampler was excessively cheesy, Eggplant Parmesan, virtually cheeseless! Probably will not eat at this Buco again.Special Features:
- Great Italian ExperiencePmenDined on 5/5/2013Made reservations and after getting lost multiple times...GPS kept taking us to the wrong address...we arrived late. Waitstaff were very accommodating. Dinner was wonderful and filling. Kids had a great time as well. Would definitely recommend and will return. Veal parmesan was outstanding. All food was fresh, authentic, well presented and overall delicious! Family style is appropriate and the portions were more than ample. Look forward to visiting again when we return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/27/2013Waiter took a long time to take,bring our order and forgot some of our food. Prepared the other table for a large party which they are not there yet and left us seating there hungry. We have to call another waiter to assist. Gave them the second chance but they blew it.Special Features:
- Buca di Beppo is an excellentGamokeDined on 4/16/2013Buca di Beppo is an excellent restaurant if you are looking to dine with a group of people. The portion sizes are huge and the prices are very reasonable. We tried several different types of dishes and I don't think that a person can go wrong with any of the items on the menu. Our server was friendly and the atmosphere was very enjoyable. I would definitely return and recommend.Special Features:
- Nice place, good food. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013Nice place, good food. We were only 3 people but were able to decide on an entree to share. We were not aware that this was a family style restaurant and portions were for 3-5 persons.Special Features:
- Made Reservations on opentlccc2808VIPDined on 4/8/2013Made Reservations on open table, was there on time and the restaurant had 4-5 tables full, rest of place was empty. We had to wait for them to set our table and then find someone to seat us, took 5 minutes to do that with us just standing in the lobby. Brought kids menus but apologized they were out of crayons. Service was horrible as we never saw our waiter until the end. Drinks were never filled including the water. Calamari was chewing rubber. Ive been to this restaurant at other locations and was never this bad. I dont expect a 5 star experience but I didnt expect it to be this bad. Should of taken the kids to McDonalds they would of been happier and alot cheaper
- Took an hour to serve betweenFoodieVIPDined on 4/1/2013Took an hour to serve between appetizer and entrees. Rarely came to refill our drinks. We had to pay 18% mandatory service fee for such poor service. Food was okay.