Buca di Beppo - Dedham
233 Elm Street
Dedham, MA 02026Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Dedham
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 7813292502
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Everyday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Vin Blenis
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or group event, Buca di Beppo Delivery or Buca To Go is the perfect choice for great Italian food and fun. From casual parties to corporate luncheons, we offer a delicious selection sure to satisfy everyone. Our friendly and professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or transport your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Tablecloths, plates, napkins, eating and serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase is required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery.
- Private Party Facilities: From Buca's delicious, Italian cuisine to the fun and festive atmosphere, we know how to have a good time! Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. We can accommodate any event or budget, from business occasions to casual family affairs.
- Private Party Contact: Jayme Iarussi 7813292502
A word from Buca di Beppo - Dedham
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds up to two and BUCA LARGE feeds up to four. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our décor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Dedham reviews from OpenTable diners
- ...has a nostalgic feel toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/3/2012...has a nostalgic feel to it. It is wide open and spacious so you feel alone amongst the crowd of diners. The hardwood floors and walls filled with photos make you feel "at home." The food only tops the ambience. Delicious, fresh, and tastes like it was made with love just for you.Special Features:
- The food is served familyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/13/2012The food is served family style. Everything tasted great!Special Features:
- Food was very good, portionsJerryMDined on 10/6/2012Food was very good, portions were excellent (family style to be shared.) Service was a little off. Dining room was not very busy but food and drinks took a longtime to arrive, we waited at least 15 to 20 minutes to get a drink after being seated. Waiter could have been a little more attentive. Overall it was not bad. I would definitely return to try again, might have been just an off night.Special Features:
- An excellent selection ofOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2012An excellent selection of italian foods. The large Quattro easily fed two with leftovers and the cheeses were sooooooo good.Special Features:
- It's a fun, family style diningOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/30/2012It's a fun, family style dining Italian restaurant. The food was mediocre, but there was a lot of options. We tried their chopped antipasto salad and they used preslixed store bought pepperoni instead of imported Italian Genoa salami.shortcuts like that earn you a mediocre foods rating. The chicken parm was tasty. The spicy chicken rigatoni was bland. I would like to go backagain and try some more dishes. Again, there were many options. Btw, the salad was still good despite it's corner cutting. I also noted it was my wifes birthday on the reservation. No one made a noise and no dessert was brought out. This should be a restaurant like this forte. When someone indicates a special occasion on the reservation, an effort should be madSpecial Features:
- We enjoyed our dinner/experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2012We enjoyed our dinner/experience immensley! We will certainly be back!
- The bread is not Italian.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/10/2012The bread is not Italian. It was more like French. The salad was too salty. The napkins are too small. We had Chicken Marsala for our Entree. The Marsala sauce was more like chicken gravy. The side order of green beans was overcooked and tough to chew. The side order of pasta was okay except for the sauce. It was supposed to be a marinara sauce, but was really a meat sauce. The coffee was very bitter.
- The food is delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012The food is delicious and they give you so much!!! Def worth the price!Special Features:
- NICE RESTAURANT INTERESTINGOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/15/2012NICE RESTAURANT INTERESTING ITALIAN TYPE DECOR. MANAGEMENT AND STAFF VERY FRIENDLY AND ANXIOUS TO PLEASE. FOOD WAS GOOD PORTIONS ARE HUGE GREAT VALUE.Special Features:
- great menu,good food, awesomeLadedaDined on 7/14/2012great menu,good food, awesome service, affordable-will be backSpecial Features:
- Buca was awesome.ParrinoNightoutDined on 7/13/2012The food was excellent and service was great. Had food left over to take home. Very great place to eat and dine.Special Features:
- It is an average place. IluvtoeatVIPDined on 7/13/2012It is an average place. I was very disappointed with the taste of their red sauce. They do give very large portions of food, so if you are into that, this is the place for you. It is a very casual restaurant and kid friendly. We had a terrific waitress who was very accommodating. Their red sangria is great. Not a foodie place.Special Features:
- Not much action at the restaurant,ScottparkerVIPDined on 7/7/2012Not much action at the restaurant, great service though. Food was goodSpecial Features:
- Waitstaff was very kind.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/5/2012Waitstaff was very kind. Food was wonderful! especially loved the gorgonzola/apple/cran salad. Perfect amount of dressing. The small portion size for the entrees was perfect. The tiramasu was too cold so it was not light and fluffy.Special Features:
- HORRIBLE - DON'T GO HERE!!!...OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/19/2012HORRIBLE - DO NOT GO HERE!!!... This place is overpriced, portions are NOT family style, waitstaff and manager (ERIC) does NOT care what your thoughts are. Would not go here again even if they paid.Special Features:
- ... been going to Buca forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/17/2012... been going to Buca for years in as many states as possible. Always a treat!Special Features:
- Great food at a great price.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012Great food at a great price. The portions are enormous and the quality is reminiscent of Nana's Sunday meals. Not a place to come if you are alone, as you will take home as much as you eat. But for two to a crowd, you won't find more authentic creations and hearty portions anywhere. 10 out of 10.Special Features:
- Food was excellent, especiallyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012Food was excellent, especially the chicken parmesan and the fried calamari. Service was friendly and food came fast.Special Features:
- The food was good but notOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/2/2012The food was good but not as great as other Buca di Beppo locations we have dined at across the country. Service was great however and our server was very helpful and entertaining.Special Features:
- Highly recommend. The staffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/1/2012Highly recommend. The staff was very attentive and helpful. The food fresh and top notch.Special Features:
- Yuck!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/19/2012My family was very disappointed. Family style menu required our family to agree on one dish to share, not the point of eating out. The server was unfamiliar with the menu and made several trips to the table to serve water. The veal was like shoe-leather and the margarita pizza was nothing but canned tomato sauce on a frozen pizza crust and 4 slices of mozzarella cheese cooked to room-temp. Yuck!
- Got exactly what we were lookingOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/13/2012Got exactly what we were looking for - an affordable, family-style italian place with generous servings. Service was a bit slow but otherwise no complaints.Special Features:
- Good South Shore Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2012Very pleasant experience. I have already recommended to others. Very friendly and helpfull waitress. Your restaurant is proof there is no need to go into the Northend of Boston for good quality Italian food, plus no one was rushing you out the door for the next customer, "as I've experienced in Boston ".Special Features:
- The white sangria is delicious! WeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/5/2012The white sangria is delicious! We ordered 2 entrees & had plenty for lunch the next day. Love the shrimp pasta with spinach!Special Features:
- Very slow service despiteOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/4/2012Very slow service despite there being only a few other patrons. Went early on a Friday night. My dish was very dry and flavorless. Bread tasted like it was from a grocery store. Nothing special.Special Features:
- Great time, there for weekendOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2012Great time, there for weekend wedding... Food, music and drinks were great!Special Features:
- Hubby, grandkids and I celebratedRadmooVIPDined on 4/22/2012Hubby, grandkids and I celebrated my daughter's 35th bday. Against my advice, we ordered far more than necessary. But for chain restauran, the quality is quite good. The servers were very attentive to our 5 and 6 year olds and they carded the 35 year old birthday girl!!! We topped off the occasion with the "brownie sundae" and a good time was had by all!Special Features:
- Five of us were celebratingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/15/2012Five of us were celebrating my stepdad's birthday. The food was fine and unremarkable, but the family-style servings were huge and everyone who wanted to got to take some home. The service was impeccable-- attentive without being intrusive. Prices are moderate, all in all a good value. With dessert, the waitstaff brought over a lit silver candelabra, placed it in front of my stepdad, and did their little clapping and song routine. I had never seen this approach before, and my stepdad enjoyed it. The location is convenient and I would go back for another family gathering.Special Features:
- The food selections were justCookiesDined on 4/13/2012The food selections were just right and the portion size was spot on. Everything is served family style and the waiter was very accommodating to our needs.Special Features:
- food was good for a largeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2012food was good for a large crowd, portions were as described in the menu, filling and satisfying. As for Service, overall it was fair but when we got in and were seated( i should mention that we got in earlier than our reserved time) we were seated right away but the waitress didn't introduce us to the menu or offered any appetizers or bread until 10 min later when we asked her. As far as menu pricing, we thought it was on the expensive side since the main Entrees didn't come with any side dishes like Pasta or Vegetables. Overall experience was Good, we will eat there again.Special Features:
- Nice Restaurant, food delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2012Food was delicious!!!! I did feel that the pricing was a bit high.....for instance, a large mixed green salad (family style) was $17.99!!!!! Yikes! The pasta prices were a bit high as well.Special Features:
- Excellant......had a groupOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/17/2012Excellant......had a group of people.....ordered family style.....everyone loved it.
- Never againOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/3/2012Given Buca's reputation and my experience at two west coast stores, I was hoping to find them better than the old Vinny T's, whose location in Dedham, MA, Buca they now occupy. The family-style portions were larger but there was not a single dish out of 7 that I would order again - there was not a single moment that I bit into something and thought "this tastes good" - a sufficient sample to conclude that I will never eat there again. The veal saltimboca was as tough as leather. The fried calamari and that in the frutti di mare were as tough as the veal. The list goes on. Our server was attentive. My outside birthday cake was welcome, but that proved to be the fatal flaw in my Mom's 65th bday party as it was the main reason I chose Buca.Special Features:
- Have gone their frequently.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/2/2012Have gone their frequently. Found change in menu and new pricing to be objectionable.
- Food was above average forOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 2/29/2012Food was above average for an Italian restaurant chain. Good size portions, but nothing outrageous. Very flexible about modifying some dishes for picky children. The service was a bit spotty with the things outside the entrees (bread, side dishes, and after dinner cocktail). If the waitress wasn't so beautiful and engaging I might have mentioned something about the service needing a little improvement.Special Features:
- My entree was a little dryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/25/2012My entree was a little dry & bland (shrimp / spinach pasta) so a little disappointed for the money spent. My boyfriend Had the lasagna and it was so thick it needed more sauce but never saw the waitress. My salad came out just before my entree So was eating them at the same time. Not sure if we will go back.Special Features:
- The food was really deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/24/2012The food was really delicious and we got plenty of it. Really like the family style and you get to try different dishes. The waitress was very attentive and did her job well. Looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- We've now been to 4 of theirOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/19/2012We've now been to 4 of their restaurants and the food is always, consistent and excellent. Love the menu, the helpings, the fun atmosphere. This is our family favoriteSpecial Features:
- We were seated at a tableOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/19/2012We were seated at a table above an underground refrigerator, and it shook our table all night long, making it uncomfortable to sit and eat.
- Not as good as in the past.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/17/2012Not as good as in the past. Maybe it was just an "off night" for them. But when we spend our hard earned money and decide which restaurant to go to we expect good food and good service.