Buca di Beppo - Davie
3355 South University Drive
Davie, FL 33328Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Davie
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 9545773287x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Tony Marziano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Davie
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Davie - Best Restaurants in Davie ›
Buca di Beppo - Davie reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (63)special occasion (45)kid-friendly (31)great for lunch (17)fit for foodies (15)romantic (12)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (9)notable wine list (6)hot spot (5)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (3)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Cynthia7Dined on 8/29/2014Was our first vist and we will go again. Our bread order came at the end of the meal which was a little disappointing.Special Features:
- Great Food!!!lagrillaDined on 8/26/2014Great atmosphere, friendly staff and delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over pricedKManDined on 8/22/2014My wife can make this meal for a 1/3 of the cost. There are so many better Italian restaurants in the neighborhood that are much less money. We ordered the Chicken Marsala and it tasted like a honey chicken dish from a Chinese restaurant. All of the servers welcomed us as we came in the restaurant and they are overly friendly, but not worth paying for the mediocre frozen dinner tasting Italian food.Special Features:
- davie14Dined on 8/21/2014Our table was ready when we arrived. All of my dining request for seating were fulfilled.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun placeGoodfunDined on 8/16/2014Food is good and portions are just right for large parties. Food servers are attentive and lots of fun !! Eating in the kitchen is a hoot !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dinnerLauraDined on 8/2/2014Everything was perfect food service wine we always bring friends from out of townSpecial Features:
- KindapickyDined on 7/27/2014We had a retirement luncheon for someone from work here and had a great time. It was very quiet---we were seated at a table for eight and had a practically private room. The hostess and waitresses helped us with our choices for food. It was delicious and we were not rushed but stayed to talk a long time after we finished the salad with apples and gorgonzola, eggplant parm, lemon chicken, and baked "ziti" made with whole grain penne. Price was reasonable.Special Features:
- grad celebrationcelebrationDined on 7/20/2014This was the choice my two grandsons had when I told them I wanted a celebration dinner for their graduation. Our group included their mom and step dad, two baby sisters ages 3 and 11 months. We didn't have to wait and the little ones behaved very well with the 11 month old making it almost to the end in her high chair. I was appreciative that I could reserve on line and that you take reservations for groups. We over-ordered, especially with the salad, but that was our fault. I love, love, love your plain warm bread and butter. I actually liked it better than the garlic bread and that is very unusual for me because I am a garlic bread addict! It was overall a lovely evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cayugaDined on 7/17/2014Although they added small dishes some time ago, they still do not offer small enough plates for two people to have some choice and to enjoy a meal. All dishes are big enough for at least two very hungry people or for three persons. The wine that comes in carafes is also too large for two people. We felt overwhelmed with all of the food and wine. Also, they give you some plain bread but offer garlic bread for a high price. That should either be a nominal fee or be included. The food was good and if it were in normal portions at normal prices, couples could enjoy themselves here. As it is, we will not return unless we come with a third person or another couple, and then we would have to order very carefully.Special Features:
- MomGarciaDined on 7/12/2014Love Bucca, glad to see it on Open Table and great to have been able to visit again.Special Features:
- Great Experience!!!JimmyDined on 7/12/2014The Davie Buca di Beppo was great. We had a wonderful meal and the service was awesome. He had a few suggetions for us and we went with it. Glad we did as the meal was great. We have had a few bad times at another location, but the Davie made us want to return to this particular restaurant again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AmbiencefoodloverDined on 7/12/2014Enjoyed the tour through the kitchen. You know you're eating in a clean place. Great food and liked the decor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2CelebrateDined on 7/12/2014Atmosphere, food were good, Service could have been better....we were having a birthday celebration with 11 people and there was one waitress. She brought the drinks & set them on the front of table...did not even call out so we knew what was what. The the drinks got confused & we ended up having to ask for 1, then she added it again to the bill. There should have been 2 servers for such a large group. Never asked to help with serving cake, & minor issues. Atmosphere excellent, main complaint was service... maybe she just needed help. Also wasn't friendly...never smiled, never wished Happy Birthday or asked if we needed drink refills. It was a memorable birthday celebration , just wish the service and friendliness were better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, dessert not so goodFiregarciaDined on 7/11/2014The service was outstanding. Our waiter was very pleasant. The food was good until we ordered dessert. We ordered the Mt. Vesuvius. The cake tasted like it was old. It was not moist what so ever. Unfortunately, this ended our evening with a bad taste in our mouth "no pun intended."Special Features:
- horrible experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014Dont make a reservation because u will have to wait anyway, then when you are seated you will wait another 15 min before your waitstaff comes to see you. The food was ok but our appetizer came out after our dinner did. Dont go there to celebrate anything because it will be ruined.
- cookieDined on 7/4/2014We enjoy Buca's but it is 45 miles from our house. Please open another one in Miami and we can help with the location. The previous one in Miami Lakes was too far off the beaten path.Special Features:
- ExcellentGaryDined on 7/2/2014I had the lemon chicken it was very good. We enjoyed the food & service.Special Features:
- Amazing and Enjoyable DinnerLombardi1Dined on 6/27/2014First of all, thanks to Lorie our waitress we had a very enjoyble experience, she was very funny and charm, we came before to this location Bucca di Beppo in Davie, and had not much fun as this night, we ordered red wine and we received the bottle on time and with greatly fashion and we were entertained by Lorie With her wits and funny performance, broadway style, all our food was delivered on time, delicious as always, she kept us entertained and very well served for our whole night with good friends couple. We even called the manager to let him know about Lorie and her great skills and amazing service. My wife and I have italian Blood, and we do not like to eat Pasta in any restaurant , but Home or here , the Rigatoni is our favoriteSpecial Features:
- Bad experience. Manager ineffectiveJeffDined on 6/21/2014Even with a reservation party of 22 had to wait 20 min to be seated. We were crammed into a tiny table and sat so close to each other we couldn't pass the food. One inexperienced waiter for 22 people. He dropped heavy salad tongs on birthday girl's neck then hit her on the head with a salad bowl as he dove to retrieve them. Later he ruined a guest's shirt with sauce. Food and drinks and refills took forever. Food order came out wrong and they argued with us over what we ordered. When meal was over it took them 20 minutes to find our own cake and bring it to us. Manager offered halfhearted apologies but no real help. He gave a discount but failed to hand out gift cards as he'd promised. Frankly I'd have comped the bill if I were him.
- Food was niceNickyDined on 6/15/2014Not many non Meat choices.I am an ovolacto Vegan did not find many choices.Some of my friends said they got complementary bread. We were charged for that. The service was very poor.Nobody even gave us a second glass of water.After taking the order the waitress was nowhere to be seen.Special Features:
- Not Good for the PriceCoruntoDined on 6/15/2014The food arrived cold and was really slow. The waitress had too many tables which impacted her service.
- disappointingMelanieinPinesDined on 6/15/2014We have dined at Buca Di Beppo many times, but this visit was not a good one. Maybe because it was Father's Day. We were seated in the way back of the restaurant, which was difficult because my brother is disabled and walks on crutches, even though I had a reservation. The light was out above us, so it was very dark. Waiter tried to fix it, but was unsuccessful. No bread was brought to the table. I could have asked for it , but should not have to. Chocolate cake was not fresh and waste of $13.00. waiter was nice, but it was a bad experience.Special Features:
- The management team makes this!MiamiJayDined on 6/15/2014Having been previously disappointed at another location, my girlfriend booked this for an early fathers day dinner. When we arrived it was somewhat chaotic (as a holiday would be), we waited in the bar and it appeared that we might have been lost in the shuffle. Once the manager, Greg? found out he immediately made it right assigning not only a server but the hostess and himself to ensure our visit was enjoyable. I will definitely visit this location again and would highly reccomend it. We saw families with kids as well and it certainly seemed accomodating. ... so much food we had lunch the next day... and the house white sangria is a winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfecttheperksofshimaDined on 6/10/2014The staff was completely amazing and they treat you like their your friend. The whole setting is just perfect the food and the pictures really capture the eyes and its taste buds. Me and my friends loved it also its perfect for birthday parties too. <3Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeezbluDined on 6/9/2014Our family goes to Buca every time it's family night. Generally, we take about 12-15 people. Everyone enjoys every item on the menu but, our favorites are the apple gorgonzola ensalata, the rigatoni and spaghetti with meatballs. And, we always close out dinner with the colossal brownie sundae - special occasion or not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice for groupsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/4/2014Great place for group dining. The menu had enough choices for everyone and the portions were large enough for sharing so not everyone had to order an entree. The service was surprisingly fast for good tasting food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That's Italian fun.mickonrunVIPDined on 6/4/2014We had great service and loved the food. The calamari appetizer and caprese appetizer was very good. Big portion and very fresh. Lasagna was outstanding. Shrimp with spinach was my favorite. Chicken in red sauce with curly pasta was delicious as well. Too full for desert but totally enjoyed the dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ExperiencePastaLoverDined on 6/3/2014Went to Buca di Beppo after my son's graduation. The service was fantastic and the food, as always, was amazing. We tried the new Spicy Chicken Rigatoni and it is now my new favorite dish. We also ordered the Baked Ziti, Chicken Marsala, and Chicken Limone. Both chicken dishes were tender and delicious. The Marsala has a little bit of a sweetness to the flavor and the Limone is my personal favorite of the two. My daughters loved the baked ziti. Overall, we all had a fantastic experience and will continue to patronize and recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A steady favorite...!LetsEatOutDined on 6/1/2014Routinely tasty food and hefty portions with a great atmosphere..... just right for couples up to a big family and group get together!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great experience.Pr1856Dined on 5/31/2014Relaxed atmosphere, felt like eating at home with my loved ones, sharing great tasting dishes. Place to be to celebrate special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/29/2014Excellent staff. service and food. Everyone at the dinner raved about BucaSpecial Features:
- Mother's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Although it was Mother's Day, we were seated promptly (at our exact reservation time) and service was excellent. Kitchen was a bit chaotic and food came out at different times but again, it was expected because of mother's day.Special Features:
- Graduation Dinner CelebrationFoodieDined on 5/10/2014We had dinner at Buca in Davie this past Saturday. We were a group of 10 with a 2 year old celebrating my daughters college graduation. Staff was very accommodating as we were running a little later than expected. Waitstaff was very friendly and efficient. Food was good. Would definitely recommend for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Used to be a fanJaneDined on 5/10/2014Had enjoyed many dinners with friends here. This past Saturday was the worst. We were seated next to a very large group celebrating a birthday. There were crying babies, screaming children, and loud adults. It was so loud we could not hear each other across the table, let alone the waitress trying to take our order. We requested to be moved to the quieter bar area and were told there were no tables available. We finished our delicious meal which was ruined by the raucous noise next to us. As we exited we noticed the empty bar area. We entered the quiet area and had sambuca. We asked why we couldn't have been seated there for our dinner and were told "there are management issues". We will not return.
- HappyTravelerDined on 5/10/2014This was the dinner you'd most like to forget. We arrived for our 6:30 Reservation at 6:25. We were asked to wait. Finally at 6:45 we were shown to a table in a small room with a table for 20, filled with a loud group, many with crying toddlers. The noise was horrible. We asked for a different table. At 6:50 we were give a better table. We ordered immediately after the waitress brought our menus. 15 minutes later our salad arrived. 15 minutes later, no sign of our main course. We had 8PM tickets to a nearby concert and by this time, could not wait any longer. We found a manager, explained our problem. He acknowledged they were having other issues and comped our salad and apologized. We left at 7:35 without dinner.Special Features:
- The following 287 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Davie reviews archive.
- Great FoodGreatDined on 5/3/2014We found the atmosphere and food to be one of the best we have experienced.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2014Great job done by our waitress and staff. Pleasant expereinceSpecial Features:
- Great ServiceFoodDined on 4/20/2014The Lasagna barely had any noodles, the penne vodka had too much crushed pepper, both dishes undesirable. But the service was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Nostalgia. ..dandelion68Dined on 4/20/2014Love the amped up atmosphere ...The kitchen is table is romantically enchanting. .. Julianna.was our server and she was most efficient and jovial !!! I have been a long time patron of Buca's (KC,Missouri)....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter visitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2014I was with a party of 6. We ordered several dishes and one of them did not come out for a very long time after all of the others were served. We shared the remainder of the dishes with one person since her food did not come out. One of our party discussed this with a manager who did give us something off on each ticket and he was very nice.Special Features: