Buca di Beppo - Coral Springs
9469 West Atlantic Blvd
Coral Springs, FL 33071Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Coral Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 9547534044x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you"re hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Coral Springs
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Coral Springs - Best Restaurants in Coral Springs ›
Buca di Beppo - Coral Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (31)kid-friendly (20)special occasion (19)great for lunch (13)neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (10)great for brunch (6)romantic (5)hot spot (1)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- A little pricey for 2dinner42Dined on 8/23/2014Great food, nice atmosphere but very noisy since they are very kid friendly and attract large groups. That and the price structure make it not a great choice for just 2 people.Special Features:
- NolesDined on 8/20/2014This was not our first time here and my son asked to come for a special occasion. This time the amount of food we received was much less than before and not very tasty which was disappointing. We had a party of 8 and all of our food was delivered except the pizza. No explanation from our server until we questioned him where it was. Was told it was not made right and they were redoing it. Everyone was done with dinner before it arrived. I understand things happen in the kitchen, but unless we asked, the waiter made no attempt to let us know. He was slow, non attentive, and we always had to search him out. It was very empty for a Wed night. We also had a coupon and he gave us a little grief about using it. I will NOT be returning!
- good foodjennbDined on 8/20/2014the food and service is great I recommend the Cardinals tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happy, will not go backOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014I took my mom for her birthday and had my 4 year old daughter with us. We were sat looking out over the mall hallway. I thought it would be a nicer setting for a nice dinner. After waiting 20 minutes with no server coming to our table, even though 3 servers passed directly by our table at least 5 times each, we said something to the hostess and the same server who had walked by again and again finally took our order. He was nice and was a good server from then on and the food was good. I would not go back. I did not like eating inside the mall hallway. For a dinner that costs $22, I thought the setting would be nicer. And waiting for 20 minutes for service is just not acceptable. Will not return or recommend.Special Features:
- Lots Of Food!!RichGDined on 7/30/2014You get what you pay for @ Buca di Beppo! Huge portions & pretty darn good food. Service is adequate, but could use some speeding up at this location. We took enough food home for another nice lunch. Keep those 2-4-1 coupons coming!! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for familiesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014Admittedly, we went on a slow night, was seated in the pope room and basically had the place to ourselves, so the manager, and the waitress were perfectly attentive, but still, the food was excellent, the restaurant was clean and we had a great time.Special Features:
- Coral Springs, FLDJdiners1970Dined on 7/19/2014Our night here was So thoroughly disappointing. Food was mediocre and was served cold, and the server was awful. She was slow, forgetful, and seemed as if she did not care at all. Then, when we complained to the "manager", we found out that there is NO manager. Apparently, the Coral Springs location only had the chef in charge. Buca used to be a nice place to go and enjoy. There was nothing enjoyable about the evening, and you've lost 2 customers.
- Finest Italian Food in S. FloridaMike69Dined on 7/4/2014The Lemon Chicken in the butter sauce with capers is so fresh & moist. The Chicken Parm is plentiful with marinara sauce. The 2 giant meatballs (1/2 lb. each) with the spaghetti is really 2 meals in one. The other side dishes vs. pasta are rosemary roasted potatoes, Italian broccoli romano or garlic mashed potatoes. Their lunch special includes a salad or soup & 1/2 sandwich for $5.95 daily. All their desserts are to die for! Chef Raoul is very personable & will visit @ your table. The servers are friendly & efficient. Excellent for dining! MANGIA! MANGIA!Special Features:
- Took foreverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014I hoped to pick a place for my husband's birthday that would create a nice and memorable experience. We had 2 kids and were sat by the bar where they only had one server helping the bar and the 4 tables. We sat at 5:15 and our food did not come out until an hour later. The salad was soggy and I tasted like it had been made much prior to our main dish. Overall, I was very disappointed. It is not the first time I eat there, and this time it was really bad. Not sure if I will be going back to that Buca. We had a reservation and it can't believe they would sit us by the bar with 2 kids. Also I made a note that it was my husband's birthday and they never came to sing happy birthday. I expected a lot more than thisSpecial Features:
- Good food, good locationluvgoodfoodDined on 6/22/2014We've been to other Buca di Beppos before for family gatherings up in Wellington. It's grey to have one so close.Special Features:
- Great Food/Bad Service/Wild Kidsdi9outdevoteeDined on 6/21/2014Great food, but rude, apathetic service. Our waiter acted as if he was doing us a favor by taking our order and serving us. No eye contact, though we tried to be extra polite and friendly. Brought appetizer and entrée at same time. Hovered around table as I was finishing, causing me to feel uncomfortable and rushed, though we occupied table briefly. Mumbled and appeared disturbed when asked if he wanted online coupon before or after meal. Customer service clearly not his forte. Not Buca's fault, but we were seated right next to family of 4 unsupervised kids, running around tables, screaming, banging dishes and having tantrum. Adults at joined tables, happily oblivious to havoc. Hoping for better waiter/noise level next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!luvtodineItalianDined on 6/21/2014The food was delicious, and we found that a small order ( providing it included pasta) was sufficient for two people. If side dishes needed to be are added, the dinner becomes a bit pricey for some people. I wish I could recall the waiter's name, because he was an absolute gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do not mistake Buca Express as BucaBucaFansDined on 6/18/2014We ordered fried calamari, pizza, baked ziti and chicken parm: While the fried breading was soggy calamari was also chewy while the chicken was dry as they were both overcooked; our pizza was beyond well done -outright overbaked and burnt underneath and edges; our baked ziti was relatively mushy not quite the original Buca quality we are accustomed to.. We understood that Buca Express does not have quite the same kitchen infrastructure as the original Buca di Beppo as an explanation for the way ziti was baked but the rest were excusable.. I would say stay away from Buca Express -especially the one in Coral Springs, FL.Special Features:
- FrustratingJudiVIPDined on 6/15/2014First, we were seated in the area next to the open entrance to the mall. After ordering, the 2 appetizers we ordered as meal selections came about 1/2 hour into our seating. THEN, 1 1/2 hours later rest of our meals arrived. Ordered 3 Small size dishes which were to serve 2 people each. No way was there enough for two. Found out later waiter had put the order in as INDIVIDUAL and not Small. Quality of food was OK. Waiter and manager was apologetic for both the long wait and size of the dishes so a $75 reduction in the bill was applied. Even so, it was not a good experience. Perhaps it was just a super busy night for Fathers Day. Manager said waiter was only there a week. Doesn't mean cooks were too!!!Special Features:
- 1 poor server the rest are goodChocolateandbucafanDined on 6/14/2014Our server Freddie never looked at us or asked us what we wanted to drinks, had to go to the bar and ask for our drinks. Bar tender brought us our drinks and took our order and took care of us. Had server Freddie 1 time before and he had bad servive that time too. Next time I will ask not to have Freddie or I will eat somewhere elseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little dissapointedNaniDined on 6/13/2014I've gone to the other one in Davie, and this one has to catch up. The food is always delicious, Since they just opened (few months ago) they take so long for service. It took long just for our drinks to get there. I wouldn't go back or recommended it to anybody yet, unless they want food to go (you don't really need the service). The ambience was good, and I like the prices. Portions are awesome. Oh! And fire some reason the sangria (which is another thing I like there) didn't taste the same.Special Features:
- Smart managementKapzac51Dined on 5/31/2014Had a 8:00 pm reservation for 8 was told only table available was bar in a booth not enough room for 8 people area or outside I made reservation weeks ago LamarL Collins came over (paisano Partner) and said he was sorry got us two free appetizers and said there would be a small wait for a round table Very smart man and manager came over afterwards to make sure we were happy thank you We had a ball great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodCarmineDined on 5/25/2014The food was delicious...and there was plenty of it.Special Features:
- Just finegatorrisaDined on 5/16/2014As far as service goes, from the hostess to the wait staff, everyone was "saccharinely" sweet. It's as if they were told to be enthusiastic and their job depended on it. It just didn't come off as genuine. There were 5 of us, but they only brought 4 plates out for salad and dinner. The waiter brought out wine and only poured my husband a glass. It was just "off". With regard to ambiance, there was a portable a/c unit and fans in the room where we were sitting. When we were escorted into the room, the oscillating fan happened to turn in my direction and blew my hair into my face. It was also noisy. I hope this is temporary. On the bright side, the food was good and there was plenty of it. The kids mac and cheese was also tasty.Special Features:
- Mother's dayLovereservationsDined on 5/11/2014We were seated shortly after arrival. The a/c was out in some rooms but we were seated in a cool room. The appetizers were tiny. The chicken marsala was rubbery and the sauce very thin. Chix parm and ziti were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AH-MA-ZING DINNER!PartieswithlindaDined on 5/11/2014My hubby decided to take my mom and I out to dinner at Buca di Beppo for Mother's Day. The a/c was out, but they accommodated with fans throughout the restaurant, so not complaining one bit. The service was spot on and the food was YUM-O! My hubby is Italian and can cook... it's hard for me to like Italian food anywhere, but in our own kitchen. We started with the Apple Walnut Salad...it was delicious and very refreshing! For our 2 main entrees, we chose the chicken marsala and baked ziti - both were very tasty! It was hard to not go for seconds...and thirds! We finished up with their gigantic ice cream sundae! Very reasonable and will definitely return!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Our server was very attentive and sweet, food was served hot and quickly, but not too quickly. things were a bit tight at the table but still enjoyable. One problem we had was the air conditioning was either broken or they didn't have it set right we were warm and a bit uncomfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mothers daydiningoutDined on 5/11/2014Despite the fact they were having issues with the a/c. The fans they placed kept the place comfortable. Staff was top notchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun timesdawizzDined on 5/11/2014Want a good fun time? go to Buca di Beppo at coral springs mall...the staff is tremendously friendly...the food is fantastic...and the drinks are perfect...u get your moneys worth here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sunbunnyDined on 5/10/2014The food was very good, fast service, and friendly staff. I would have given this five stars, however, table was not properly set, we were given bread, and appetizers without napkins or silverware. Luckily we sat near a wait station, so I got my own napkins. Had to ask the waiter for the silverware. The over head music was a nice selection, but a bit to loud for me. I don't like to have to raise my voice above the music to be heard when dining in a room with others, I find that to be rude. When dining with a group make sure everyone likes Italian food there is not much in the way of alternatives. We enjoyed the meal, and would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service needs helpJimmyDined on 5/8/2014I believe they are still working to improve the service side of things.
- Great food!YummyVIPDined on 5/2/2014Food was great! Family style so portions are BIG! We felt a little rushed because they boxed up our food after we each took a bit off the plate, but the server was still friendly and knowledgable.Special Features:
- The following 48 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Coral Springs reviews archive.
- Mikey9BallDined on 4/26/2014Glad to see that you have opened up in our area! Have been to other Buca's and have always enjoyed. Love the atmosphere and the food is always GREAT! I would like to especially congratulate Billy & Olivia for the great service and for making our dining experience more than enjoyable.Special Features:
- It was my sons birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/18/2014as you can imagine I wanted the Popes room for this event however it was not available but it was still a good time!Special Features:
- Expensive for no reasonAllenDDined on 4/11/2014Ive cooked better food at home, and for the price, this restaurant does not cut the bacon. I will not return to this or any other Buca di Beppo.Special Features:
- The food was good, it took forever!Foodie2nightVIPDined on 4/6/2014Food and service was good, unfortunately took way too long.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for groupsStevenDined on 3/23/2014The food was delicious and plenty of it for our group, took home leftovers and we were hungry when we got there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair at bestJeffDined on 3/21/2014The food was reasonably priced and the portions were huge. For an Italian restaurant not to make spaghetti and meatballs good (2 out of 10) says a lot about the place. The chicken parm was a 6 out of 10. The salad was good and the service was very good. The place was nice I won't go back. I would rather have a medium size portion at a regular price than to get a lot of cheap food for a cheap price. That's just me! Judge for yourself.
- Food was excellent. However,washdcmuseDined on 3/14/2014Food was excellent. However, the service could be improved. I asked for a little extra marinara sauce during my meal, and did not ever receive it, until I asked for it once again, when packing up my leftovers.Food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014Told server that the food could have been warmer. Veal parm. was not warm at all. The rest of the food was warm but hot hot.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our third experience herejoe122Dined on 2/22/2014Service was good this time. Lemarl, the manager was very accommodating. /However, the chicken marsala, which we usually love was tasteless. Lemarl replaced it with a new order which was better, but still not as good as usual. We have been going to Buca DI Beppo for years at your Ft. Lauderdale location which was our favorite until you closed it. We were so happy to see the new location in coral springs, but have been disappointed 2 out of 3 times. Don't think we will be going back !!
- Make a reservation!NeedtoeatDined on 2/19/2014Made a reservation for 8, but lots of big parties did not on a we'd night and that backed up the kitchen. We waited for a long time for food, but when it eventually came out everything tasted great and management was very accommodating.Special Features:
- Valentines day wth family & friendsluminoxDined on 2/14/2014We will come back. Staff was great. Food was awesome. We had reservations at 9pm for 7 of us and we had so much fun we left the restaurant at 11:45. We were the last group in there. Thanks to the staff for not rushing us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BucanycguyDined on 2/14/2014My girlfriend and I decided to dine at Buca di Beppo for Valentines day this year. I have been many times, this was my girlfriends first time. The food is always great. The ambiance is cool, and the staff is helpful. My only critique on this visit and this location are as follows: The hosts seemed confused and overwhelmed. It wasnt crazy busy, full, but not many people waiting. Maybe train them a little better. This location being in the mall, not such a great idea to have seating "outside" looking at people entering and leaving the mall. It completely kills the buca experience. Hostess attempted to seat us there, no way would we accept paying for that. On a bright note our server was very kind. He didnt rush us and made us feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines Day Double dateItalianfoodieDined on 2/14/2014Of course, we waited 30 minutes past our reservation for our table since it was Valentines Day, but the service and food were delicious. Only complaint is the wait and face that their espresso machine was broken, so no lattes, cappuccinos, or . =(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.