Buca di Beppo - Cool Springs
1722 Galleria Boulevard
Franklin, TN 37067Neighborhood:
Franklin / Brentwood
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Cool Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (615) 778-1321
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Juan Peralta
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Cool Springs
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Cool Springs - Best Restaurants in Franklin / Brentwood ›
Buca di Beppo - Cool Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
67 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (53)special occasion (34)kid-friendly (28)fit for foodies (15)great for lunch (14)neighborhood gem (12)romantic (7)notable wine list (4)late-night find (3)scenic view (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- DeliciousMTorres12Dined on 11/8/2014Saturday was the first time that I have ever eaten there. Loved the food. Loved the wine. The Tiramisu is to die for. Portions are awesome!Special Features:
- Kids love itGreenbackDined on 11/7/2014We sat at the chef's table and it was a highlight for the kids. The food was great and the service can not be beat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Service and food were fantastic! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crowded and noisyCec246Dined on 11/7/2014Okay food that is crowd-friendly. Very noisy. Not a place to go for conversation.Special Features:
- Great meal!love2eatDined on 11/7/2014We hadn't been here in a long time and left wondering why we hadn't come more often. Our server was pleasant and attentive without being overbearing; our food was served piping hot and was delicious. At the end of the day, that's really all we ask.Special Features:
- Great experienceGreatFoodDined on 11/1/2014The food, atmosphere and server were all exceptional. An overall enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay at bestChattanoogaChewChewDined on 10/31/2014We were seated but had no idea how they served food. We simply did not like the "family style" format. My wife and I rarely eat the same thing at a restaurant. That makes the portions at Buca di Beppo wasteful. There is way too much garlic in some of their dishes and they don't list it in the ingredients. My wife got one of the "small" dishes called Penne San Remo that had so much garlic it was inedible. She was able to force a small serving of the huge bowl and set it aside. We told the waiter that my wife disliked it. BTW, she never does this. They ignored an almost full huge bowl of one of their dishes and still charged us the $21. I am glad I only got a "side" of fettucini alfredo as my meal that was a normal portion for a person.
- Family style Italian - styleFlavorSavorDined on 10/25/2014Nashville is accustomed to Family style, a lot of people (favor new friends) sitting around passing the vegetables and rolls. This is the same concept but with your favorite pasta dishes! The dishes are carefully prepared and it comes through in the flavors!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Learn your booth restrictionsGrowingDined on 10/18/2014I have always loved Buca but this trip was not their best. Our group was only 5. One was a baby and one was an older larger person. When we arrived they tried to seat us at a booth that would have left the high chair in the my way of others passing in and out of the restaurant. The other problem was the size of the booth seats was to narrow and the larger person could not fit in the seat. This was an embarrassing situation to have to tell the host that we couldn't fit and needed a table. Please get it together look at your customers and get the seating they need.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud good foodTonyDined on 10/17/2014Really loud can't here yoursel but really great foodSpecial Features:
- great place to bring a groupWillowjaneDined on 10/16/2014We had a group of 6 middle school students attending a newspaper convention in Nashville. We came to Buca di Beppo with hopes of feeding the group for a reasonable price. What a great find! Service was impeccable and the kids were so happy with the food. The shared platters were the way to go. I saw many other "groups" coming in as we were eating so this is obviously a real find when you have a group of people. I would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- US Italian StyleLive2eatDined on 10/12/2014great decor and food. Can't go wrong here with anything you order. The meat balls.....WOW....they make them in the kitchen(watched them do it)...can't be any fresher than this! Try to reserve ahead of time and ask for the kitchen seating, where you sit at a table in the kitchen and watch food preparation while you enjoy your dinner! What a treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lotta foodAwesomeDined on 10/12/2014First time here and the food was amazing!! We had a party of 7 and sat in a booth. Pretty roomy until the food came, pretty cramped then, but the server was awesome at taking extra plates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for a CelabrationItalianloverDined on 10/11/2014Good time. Food was great. Atmosphere was excellent. Joe was an excellent server.Special Features:
- Our ExperienceLudaDined on 10/10/2014We had a rather large party and I am pleased to say that the service was great! Our server had a lot of work on his hands passing out all of the food and was happy that he had help with him. Our server and the manager on duty also checked in with me occasionally to see if I needed anything which was very nice as well. Thank you all for making my wedding rehearsal dinner run smoothly!Special Features:
- Home style Italian at it's best!luckynbr4Dined on 10/5/2014If you leave Buca hungry it's your own fault! With a menu packed with delicious options you can't go wrong with any of them! From apps to dessert our experience was divine! This is a great place for groups and the more people you have the more dishes you can sample! Watch the portion size because when they say it feeds 2-3 or 4 or more they aren't lying! Highly recommend the cheesy bread, lasagna, Penne de forno, and the collosal brownie for dessert for the entire table! Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CouponsJeffOVIPDined on 10/4/2014Be careful when you use coupons here. They strictly enforce there one per table rule. Not good when two families are sharing a table.Special Features:
- ToodlesDined on 9/21/2014We enjoyed our meal and also returned today for lunch. The fettuchini alfredo that I ordered the first time there was very dry and no taste to it. However, one of my sons ordered chicken and I ate some of his food. Today we were there and ordered the same chicken plus the manicotti. Both were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 50th at Bucan1ver2mindDined on 9/20/2014We enjoyed the company of family at dinner at Buca, Cool Springs. The meal was very good although our salad was not delivered with bread and there was an attempt to deliver the entrée before salad (wrong entrée anyway). We did enjoy great desserts, excellent canoli, although we were a bit disappointed that a dessert was not complimentary for a 50th wedding anniversary, but manager did express congratulations. "Overall", it was a pleasant dining experience with the food and waitress being a hit with us all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Celebration GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Excellent time at your restaurant! Our daughter's 15th birthday was a great celebration. We enjoyed the food and the service. We will return for another special occasion.Special Features:
- Outstanding servicecharmingVIPDined on 9/13/2014We had a party of 6 which isn't huge but still requires a little extra attention for drink refills and patience when ordering and things. Our service was outstanding and good pace ideal. We never had a drink go dry and we were allowed to enjoy our time together without feeling rushed out for the next table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and abundantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/12/2014The food was very good and definitely abundant even when shared. The service was outstanding, we were checked on by our waiter but he still left us room to enjoy our meal.Special Features:
- Authentic Italian FeelJPalkoDined on 9/12/2014Date night with wife. We love the atmosphere. Our waitress was great - very fun to chat with. We commented on how much fun large groups have. Plenty of food in the single servings. One dish fed two and took plenty home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for our anniversary!kayleedavvDined on 9/12/2014We were looking for a place we haven't been to and when someone recommended buca we decided to give it a try! I loved how they took you through the kitchen before seating you. Service was great, we ordered a small chicken carbanara and it was PLENTY for us two! We got the chocolate chip cannnolis for dessert and they were amazing. I've already recommended this place to several people in the past 2 days. Great place overall!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for 5 or moreDebKDined on 9/11/2014Bucca wasn't busy on the night we were there, so we got excellent service. We had 5 people in our party, so we ordered an appetizer, 3 small entres, and a large salad. It was a good amount of food to share, and the number of entres meant everyone had enough choice to find things they liked. My husband and I didn't enjoy it as much when we went previously and ordered just for two, but we would definitely go back again with groups of 5 or more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good for groupOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014We had the Pope room, we had a party of 14 for lunch and it was a good experience. Everyone got their food and we could all talk and see each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014My husband and I had great food and wine. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!!SkillzusmcDined on 9/6/2014The food as always was outstanding. I had booked a reservation online and it was easy to just walk in and have a seat ready on a Saturday night in Cool Springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long wait and loudbigfamilyeatsoutDined on 8/23/2014In spite of having a 6:45 reservation, we were not seated until around 7:10. It was so loud our group could barely hear each other talk across the table. They ran out of lasagna so there were some disappointed people. And no piece of dessert for the birthday girl! They bring out a candlelabra instead. Seems a bit cheap to me. However, the food we did order was delicious and it is certainly kid-friendly. Not sure I'll bring my crew again as it was expensive, loud, and we still had to wait too long with a reservation.Special Features:
- Anniversarytinken2013Dined on 8/17/2014Gathered with close friends, good food and laughter! Awesome service!tinkenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit - nice experiencelovegoodfoodDined on 8/14/2014This was my first visit, and it was a very pleasant one. I met a friend I hadn't seen in a long time for dinner. The food was delicious, the atmosphere comfortable, and the service great. I loved the fact that we could sit and catch up without having to yell over loud music. I will definitely return, and will recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Buca Di BeppoGoodfoodieDined on 8/14/2014My husband and a friend of mine had dinner at Buca last night. The service was great, we were seated right away even though we were late for our reservation due to traffic, and most of all the food was hot and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for family, but noisy.lucydoll2816Dined on 8/7/2014Celebrated 3 anniversary couples, including 2 six year old boys. Atmosphere and decor are fun, as we are Italian-Americans. However, being put in an alcove with a group of 30 rowdy 20-somethings forced us to have to practically shout to have a conversation. Our server was very attentive, food was pretty good. The traffic in that area is definitely a drawback. Might go back if assured of a quieter room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayDined on 8/3/2014We went to Buca to celebrate family birthdays with a party of 12. The food was delicious and the waitress was outstanding. Thank you for a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Great place for a large dinner party. I went for my birthday with friends and family. They brought out a nice dessert and a candle.Special Features:
- Dining experienceDining080114Dined on 8/1/2014A little confusion about being seated. Waiter was great! Food was great! Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for any OccasionNew2theAreaDined on 7/29/2014First time going with friends who recommended Buca di Beppo. The experience was amazing from our waiter to the food. If you haven't been here you have to go. We will be back soon...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hit with My FamilyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014My family lived the selections and quantity of food! We definitely want to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alenabakesVIPDined on 7/25/2014My only complaint was that we had reservations but were seated at the very back of the restaurant next to the emergency exit. I would think that if you took the time to make the reservation, to let the restaurant know you are coming, you would get rewarded for that. But that's just my opinion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 460 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Cool Springs reviews archive.
- slowkykatDined on 7/11/2014Fruite de mare was delicious. Bread was Cold. It took 50 minutes to get one order. Manager just said yes they had a new cook and it would get better soon. Margarita was refreshing.Special Features: