Buca di Beppo - Cool Springs
1722 Galleria Boulevard
Franklin, TN 37067Neighborhood:
Franklin / Brentwood
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Cool Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 6157781321x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Juan Peralta
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Cool Springs
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Cool Springs - Best Restaurants in Franklin / Brentwood ›
Buca di Beppo - Cool Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since May 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (51)special occasion (45)kid-friendly (31)great for lunch (21)neighborhood gem (13)romantic (11)fit for foodies (11)late-night find (6)hot spot (5)scenic view (5)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Our 50th at BucaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014We enjoyed the company of family at dinner at Buca, Cool Springs. The meal was very good although our salad was not delivered with bread and there was an attempt to deliver the entrée before salad (wrong entrée anyway). We did enjoy great desserts, excellent canoli, although we were a bit disappointed that a dessert was not complimentary for a 50th wedding anniversary, but manager did express congratulations. "Overall", it was a pleasant dining experience with the food and waitress being a hit with us all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Celebration GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Excellent time at your restaurant! Our daughter's 15th birthday was a great celebration. We enjoyed the food and the service. We will return for another special occasion.Special Features:
- Outstanding servicecharmingDined on 9/13/2014We had a party of 6 which isn't huge but still requires a little extra attention for drink refills and patience when ordering and things. Our service was outstanding and good pace ideal. We never had a drink go dry and we were allowed to enjoy our time together without feeling rushed out for the next table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and abundantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/12/2014The food was very good and definitely abundant even when shared. The service was outstanding, we were checked on by our waiter but he still left us room to enjoy our meal.Special Features:
- Authentic Italian FeelJPalkoDined on 9/12/2014Date night with wife. We love the atmosphere. Our waitress was great - very fun to chat with. We commented on how much fun large groups have. Plenty of food in the single servings. One dish fed two and took plenty home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for our anniversary!kayleedavvDined on 9/12/2014We were looking for a place we haven't been to and when someone recommended buca we decided to give it a try! I loved how they took you through the kitchen before seating you. Service was great, we ordered a small chicken carbanara and it was PLENTY for us two! We got the chocolate chip cannnolis for dessert and they were amazing. I've already recommended this place to several people in the past 2 days. Great place overall!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for 5 or moreDebKDined on 9/11/2014Bucca wasn't busy on the night we were there, so we got excellent service. We had 5 people in our party, so we ordered an appetizer, 3 small entres, and a large salad. It was a good amount of food to share, and the number of entres meant everyone had enough choice to find things they liked. My husband and I didn't enjoy it as much when we went previously and ordered just for two, but we would definitely go back again with groups of 5 or more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good for groupOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014We had the Pope room, we had a party of 14 for lunch and it was a good experience. Everyone got their food and we could all talk and see each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014My husband and I had great food and wine. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!!SkillzusmcDined on 9/6/2014The food as always was outstanding. I had booked a reservation online and it was easy to just walk in and have a seat ready on a Saturday night in Cool Springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long wait and loudbigfamilyeatsoutDined on 8/23/2014In spite of having a 6:45 reservation, we were not seated until around 7:10. It was so loud our group could barely hear each other talk across the table. They ran out of lasagna so there were some disappointed people. And no piece of dessert for the birthday girl! They bring out a candlelabra instead. Seems a bit cheap to me. However, the food we did order was delicious and it is certainly kid-friendly. Not sure I'll bring my crew again as it was expensive, loud, and we still had to wait too long with a reservation.Special Features:
- Anniversarytinken2013Dined on 8/17/2014Gathered with close friends, good food and laughter! Awesome service!tinkenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit - nice experiencelovegoodfoodDined on 8/14/2014This was my first visit, and it was a very pleasant one. I met a friend I hadn't seen in a long time for dinner. The food was delicious, the atmosphere comfortable, and the service great. I loved the fact that we could sit and catch up without having to yell over loud music. I will definitely return, and will recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Buca Di BeppoGoodfoodieDined on 8/14/2014My husband and a friend of mine had dinner at Buca last night. The service was great, we were seated right away even though we were late for our reservation due to traffic, and most of all the food was hot and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for family, but noisy.lucydoll2816Dined on 8/7/2014Celebrated 3 anniversary couples, including 2 six year old boys. Atmosphere and decor are fun, as we are Italian-Americans. However, being put in an alcove with a group of 30 rowdy 20-somethings forced us to have to practically shout to have a conversation. Our server was very attentive, food was pretty good. The traffic in that area is definitely a drawback. Might go back if assured of a quieter room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayDined on 8/3/2014We went to Buca to celebrate family birthdays with a party of 12. The food was delicious and the waitress was outstanding. Thank you for a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Great place for a large dinner party. I went for my birthday with friends and family. They brought out a nice dessert and a candle.Special Features:
- Dining experienceDining080114Dined on 8/1/2014A little confusion about being seated. Waiter was great! Food was great! Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for any OccasionNew2theAreaDined on 7/29/2014First time going with friends who recommended Buca di Beppo. The experience was amazing from our waiter to the food. If you haven't been here you have to go. We will be back soon...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hit with My FamilyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014My family lived the selections and quantity of food! We definitely want to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alenabakesVIPDined on 7/25/2014My only complaint was that we had reservations but were seated at the very back of the restaurant next to the emergency exit. I would think that if you took the time to make the reservation, to let the restaurant know you are coming, you would get rewarded for that. But that's just my opinion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slowkykatDined on 7/11/2014Fruite de mare was delicious. Bread was Cold. It took 50 minutes to get one order. Manager just said yes they had a new cook and it would get better soon. Margarita was refreshing.Special Features:
- Awesome!AwesomeDined on 7/5/2014Buca di Beppo is one of our favorite restaurants! The food and service are always excellent. It's the most consistent of any place we've ever been. You always know you're going to get the best. I love the concept of the family dining and you always get your money's worth and have leftovers for the next day. The decor is wonderful. We enjoy looking at all the pictures and feel we've experienced Italy at it's finest. Great job! We drive about fifty miles to eat there and have recommended it to all our friends.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceLoveBuccaDined on 7/4/2014I enjoyed my time at the restaurant and the server was awesome as well as the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Italian FoodItalianFoodLoverDined on 7/3/2014We went recently on a Friday night to Buca's. The service was great, the waiter was friendly and the food was fabulous. We had a reservation and were seated immediately. Overall, it was a great experience.Special Features:
- Out of townersMafuchanDined on 6/29/2014We brought or family and friends from out of town and they absolutely loved it. None of them were used to a family style restaurant, but everyone was accommodated and enjoyed the meal. Great for large groups!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed.SbaynesbarneyDined on 6/28/2014Old, cold bread. Spaghetti only fair. Teramisu old. Bad experience. Green beans like rocks
- loveOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/24/2014Love the food and how comfortable it feels to sit eat and relaxSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a family party!teacherjimDined on 6/21/2014We had multiple celebrations going on in our family. This was the absolute best place to have it! With the exception of the noise level, everybody was very well pleased in every aspect.Special Features:
- waitingpickyeatersDined on 6/18/2014We moved from the area and came back for a birthday. It has been years since we had dined in the Cool Springs area. We had to wait a little longer than usual for our meals... it was worth the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for familiesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2014We enjoy an occasional visit to Buca with our grandchildren. (3 and under). It is easy to find something everyone likes on the menu and for the kids lots of decor (pictures etc) to keep them occupied (well maybe at least briefly). Overall good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- daiseyDined on 6/15/2014The food was good, the service was good but the room temperature was tooo cold!Special Features:
- Excellent LunchmwhallDined on 6/14/2014We went with a group of 8 for a birthday lunch. It was great. The food and the service were wonderful. The only complaint would be that the room we were in was really really cold.Special Features:
- The following 448 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Cool Springs reviews archive.
- Graduation PartyGoodstuffDined on 5/24/2014We celebrated our son's graduation in the Pope room. Great atmosphere and wonderful food. Having the large table was great for our party. We had a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca BirthdaySissyDined on 5/14/2014Overall was very good. Even gave special attention for the birthday boy. Only noticed I ordered house wine and was charged a higher price than what was shown on the menu.Special Features:
- top notch waitermamaMarshaDined on 5/11/2014we were a party of 5...4 adults and a good but noisy 2 year old....our waiter was fabulous and so understanding ...and did everything he could to make our dining experience go smoothly even tho it was the usual Mothers Day Madhouse so the kitchen wasnt as quick as it usually is ...which we very much appreciated since we drove 4 hours to eat dinner with our son and his family. also I'd like to say that we appreciated being seated so quickly ...being able to make reservations for a restaurant in another state is FABULOUS!Special Features:
- DisappointedMothersDayDined on 5/11/2014I signed up for your club which offered a complimentary small dish of Pasta... The manager rejected my print out as evidence because it did not have a scanner code on it. We made the choice to visit you because of the on-line offer and it was rejected. Not smart or customer friendly. I spent ~ $140 on mothers day and was disappointed at the staff's judgement. Thanks for allowing me to provide you with feedback.
- Nothing spectacularMilitaryMomDined on 5/11/2014Serving sizes are more than adequate, wait staff very pleasant and experienced. Food is the standard fare you'd find in any typical "chain" store restaurant, not bad but nothing to rave about. Ambiance is nice but fixtures are old and in need of repair, booth seats are so worn there are huge divots/holes in them from where people have sat over the years and you sink right into them or are on a tilt trying to avoid it, I am a small person and was very uncomfortable the seats and tables were so close to each other. We ordered three different dishes and the sauce was nothing more than crushed tomatoes on each one, quite bland and flavorless.Special Features:
- Mother's Day!ExpectthebestDined on 5/11/2014Took my mother there for her day and everyone was very pleased!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day2nflorenceDined on 5/11/2014The girls and I took the wife here to eat and it was great just like every time we come there to eat.And we also have to drive 2 hrs to get there to eat and its well worth the driveSpecial Features: