Buca di Beppo - Columbus
343 North Front Street
Columbus, OH 43215Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Columbus
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 6146213287x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jon Ashworth
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Columbus
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Columbus - Best Restaurants in Columbus ›
Buca di Beppo - Columbus reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (77)special occasion (53)kid-friendly (39)romantic (20)fit for foodies (20)great for lunch (20)neighborhood gem (19)great for brunch (13)great for outdoor dining (11)hot spot (11)late-night find (8)notable wine list (7)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The customers in the restaurant were very loud. We couldn't talk at our table very well. With all of the birthday and bridal celebrations, there was alot of hollering to be done by the employees..We didn't enjoy ourselves. Our waitress was very good.
- Dental divasSweetTDined on 9/12/2014We had a great time. Cody was an awesome server, even though he was slammed w tables.Special Features:
- ServiceAandjDined on 9/6/2014We were sat down in a booth, we set there for 15 minutes and no one came to take our order. We had to get someone's attention and ask them if we could get someone to take our order. A waitress then came to our table. It wasn't even her table, she didn't know where the girl was that should have taken our order. The young lady who took our order was wonderful. She was very apologetic and super nice. Our booth was out of her area, she still made the time to make sure everything was ok. I sure wish I could remember her name, she she could get a pat on the back. The food was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We loved going to Buca. The food was very good and there was plenty. We order a large meal for 4 girls and took leftovers home for a family of 3 to then have for lunch the next day. Plenty of food and very good.Special Features:
- Would not recommendMugsDined on 8/30/2014We were there for a birthday party and we didn't have any birthday cards on the table. Then me and my mother took the ice bucket challenge when the waiter spilled 8 glasses of water on us. Then the kicker, you could only use one coupon per party and we had 20 guest and they forgot to sing to my daughters. They also ran out of a few items as well.
- Great time.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Went to Buca for my bachelorette party. Had a wonderful time. We were seated right away for a party of 12. Food was delicious, service was great, and it was a nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diappointedcoderedDined on 8/23/2014I realize it has been awhile sine my last visit but I didn't expect such a difference. The food was really bland. We come for Garlic and richness. This was a total disappointment. I had to add salt and pepper and still was not impressed. And don't get me started on the FIRE ALARM. I would have thought we would at least be compensated something for having to sit thru that for over 10min. It will be a long time before we visit again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Was there to celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary and we were seated in the area with many parties going on bachelorette and 3 birthdays! Singing was great but would have liked to of set were it was a little less noise. Other than that experience was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise Birthday DinnerBirthdayBashDined on 8/13/2014We had a surprise 76th Birthday party celebration for our Mother. Despite the excitement level of the many Katy Perry fans that were in the restaurant early on, the staff did an amazing job of helping us to celebrate our Mom's special day.Special Features:
- What a wonderful timeluv2exploreDined on 8/3/2014We had a wonderful time. It was the first time we had ever been. It started with a tour of the kitchen area and then we were seated in a nice "U" booth with outside chairs. This was great as we were basically sitting in a circle and could talk with everyone. The waiter did a wonderful job letting us enjoy our company while having a dining experience. The family style dining allowed us to try several different appetizers, dishes and desserts. I would definitely recommend this establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUM!aiyuuDined on 8/1/2014Great food, great artwork and photos on the wall- overall just awesome!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Went to dinner for my birthday with my family. It was a beautiful experience and always great food. I recommend this restaurant to any individuals looking for a big group. There are plenty of food to go around and then some. We will be returningSpecial Features:
- DianaDined on 7/25/2014Overall great dining experience. The vintage atmosphere and checkered tablecloths set a nice stage for family-style meals. The service was stellar and fun. The food was infused with loads of real garlic and the red sauce was delicious. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Just great31loverDined on 7/22/2014Just great! I will be back! Everything was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehMmmmFoodDined on 7/18/2014Took a good bit of time to be greeted by the server. When she finally came over she seemed surprised by our table. Asked at least twice for the dressing to be on the side for the salad and the request was not met. The portion size of the garlic bread was not as she decribed it. I questioned her about it and she said she would adjust the price which was also not done. Ultimately it wasn't a terrible experience, but certainly not great. For a meal of $200 I have higher expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELIGHTFUL EXPERIENCE!YUMMYTUMMYDined on 7/9/2014Sucha a great lunch, the seating was so conducive for conversation and was a wonderful location for a group outing.Special Features:
- Good Foodluv2dineDined on 7/5/2014The food was great but we were seated near a large bridal party that made our conversations difficult to carry on and our experience not very enjoyable. I think had we not had to deal with the loud large party the experience would have been better. Seating definitely needs to be taken into consideration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/29/2014We had a nice dinner to celebrate my sister's birthday. Because this is such a family oriented place, there were a lot of badly behaved children we had to listen to, but that is outside of the restaurant's control. I love the bright colors and interesting art/photo through the restaurant.Special Features:
- Great TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014The food was absolutely amazing, as always, and we had so much fun! Thanks for being so delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nightmare at bucaOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/28/2014Have never been to one of these, and never will return. SO LOUD - between the servors clattering the stacks of plates and the every-other-minute singing happy birthday and clapping, it was unpleasant. The house mixed salad was SO salty, even without any add-ons. Then the rigatoni dish was way too al dente (and i used to live in italy). the manager came over with a grim look on his face, and seemed unhappy to agree to us ordering something else. the servor took nearly 10 minutes to come take our re-order. only good thing was that the spaghetti and meatball that we ordered was in fact good. and it's not really cheap, especially if you're only 2 people. mediocre at best!!!Special Features:
- ughdisappointedDined on 6/27/2014I Could Of Made The Same Food At Home For Fraction Of The Price And It Would Of Had Flavor. To Expensive And generally disappointing Expected allot Better For The Price But It Didn't live UpSpecial Features:
- Birthday celebrationbucaisbaeDined on 6/25/2014What a great place to celebrate my friend's birthday! The waiters sang to her despite being busy. We had lots of fun and will most likely go for whoever has a birthday next!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Want cold food, eat here!SpiritwindDined on 6/15/2014We ordered, Stuffed Mushrooms, arrived super quick, 1/2 cooked, hard and cold. We ate as were very hungry and somehow out waiter disappeared. Waiter came back and we let him know about mushrooms. Ordered Spicy Chicken Pasta, Lasagna, and had to ask for bread and butter. The meal came within 3-5 minutes, which shocked us, the Pasta as warm. The Lasagna which was of good portion and I cut off 11/2" x 4" piece was cold and almost icy. Told server, he disappeared, a few minutes later another waiter came by and my husband stopped and asked if they could micro the Lasagna for a minute or so. He did and returned. Our waiter never showed up till several min. plater, no apologies, no manager, no nothing. Horrible Fathers Day meal for my husband.Special Features:
- Great for GroupsarewethereyetDined on 6/15/2014The group sized portions are fantastic and will do more than fill you up. The servers are also accustomed to serving large groups so most shouldn't delay too much in accomodating for your many numbers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca is the best!LuvwineDined on 6/15/2014We love going here for special occasions & anytime really, but this is my fiancés choice for Fathers Day every year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian FoodSuperlou11Dined on 6/8/2014Food was delicious best italian food I have ever had and the service was outstanding. Loved the kitchen tour as you are taken to your seat. The way the restaurant was decorated was so cool and i recommend reserving the popes room for parties. Overall we will be going again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for GroupsBachelorettePartyDinnerDined on 6/7/2014We came here for a bachelorette party. There were actually a few other parties going on the same night. The food came out fast and was delicious. Only thing was we were a little crammed next to the other bachelorette party so it was kind of hard to move around. But overall very good experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VisitLisaVIPDined on 6/7/2014It was ok for what it was. We went for a bachelorette party And it served it's purpose well. All the ladies were happy and the waiter? Andrew was fab.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014We went to Buca for my daughters 16th birthday. Enjoyable, great waiter, good foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing placeBeemingDined on 6/7/2014Everything about our experience was perfect from the wait staff to the food to everything. Very pleased!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVEdavis3Dined on 6/1/2014My family and I love going to Buca at Nationwide. The food is amazing, the service is always good. It just an overall great experience. We live out of town so it's always a special treat for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good meal but Bad timingThankful1Dined on 5/31/2014Had 8:15 reservations for a high school graduation dinner with family, group of 11. The first table we were seated at was the size for 8 people with 3 extra seats crushed in, extremely uncomfortable. Plus we were put a room with 3 bachelorette parties going on, which wasn't real condusive to family. We asked to be moved and were accommodated pleasantly and very quickly. We moved to another room with several groups, but it was a little quieter and the seating more comfortably spaced. We had a very tasty meal, our waiter Adam was great and attentive. The reason I say bad timing is because 2 years before we came after graduation, but the meal was at 2pm on Saturday, and it was much quieter than 8:15pm on a Saturday. Lesson learned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Loud- Too CrowdedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014Inside far back area was way to loud & extremely too crowded! Server had to many tables covering at one time! private note to Restaurant-Waiter was good , covering too many tables at once, back room way too crowded & too loud! when reservations are being made for a group, somehow inquire if elderly ( handicap ) in group. To go back to the far end of the Restaurant was extremely difficault. and we had 2 in our group of 9. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/25/2014Family went there for a special occasion, it was in the middle of the day on a sunday so the restaurant was slower. Service was good, food was good, overall pleasant experience. Have been to this location before, it has a nice feel to it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian Food AroundarinanaDined on 5/24/2014I've been coming to Buca's for years and it has never disappointed me. The wait staff are always enthusiastic, even during their busiest times. The ambiance is unique and the food is outstanding time & again. I highly recommend Buca's for any pasta lover!Special Features:
- The following 850 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Columbus reviews archive.
- Umm yeahOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/201425 minute wait on drinks and service was terrible. So glad it wasn't busy! FmlSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great serviceNaplesfoodiesDined on 5/17/2014We had a large group and the service was excellent. Perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014Everyone was very accommodating from the hostess to the wait staff. Especially with the number of bills there were and that we were not all seated with those we were paying for. Thank you!Special Features:
- Great Food, Fun AtmosphereShipsterDined on 5/17/2014We were in Columbus ofr a sporting event and took a group of 11 to Buca. We were greeted at the front door and taken on a short tour of the kitchen which was a very cool experience and, in fact, caused us to order some of their magnificent meatballs as an appetizer since they looked and smelled so amazing...and they did not disappoint! The meal was served family style which was perfect for our large group - the chicken dishes (Parmesano and a stuffed Prosciutto) were outstanding as were our pasta dishes. A very good value meal for sure!Special Features:
- YumOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014This was the first time we had been here. It was delicious. We had salad, 4 small entrees, and dessert. Everything was excellent. More than enough food with those choices for the 6 of us. Our picky 2yr grandson even enjoyed the baked penne. The atmosphere is fun and entertaining. You'll never see everything, the restaurant goes on and on. It's huge. Service was excellent. It is a little pricey, but worth it. I've been to other restaurants in the same price range, and they do not compare to Buca di Beppo. It is by far the best. We've already told our friends about it, and plan on coming back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.