Buca di Beppo - Claremont
505 West Foothill Boulevard
Claremont, CA 91711Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Claremont
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (909) 399-3287
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jacinto Mayorga
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Claremont
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Claremont - Best Restaurants in Claremont ›
Buca di Beppo - Claremont reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (81)special occasion (64)kid-friendly (44)neighborhood gem (30)fit for foodies (24)great for lunch (24)romantic (16)hot spot (9)notable wine list (8)late-night find (7)scenic view (5)great for brunch (5)great for outdoor dining (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/23/2014Our waitress was excellent and the food was great. It's pretty expensive so it's not somewhere that we can frequent as often as we'd like to. Maybe once every couple of monthsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, fun place, just be aware ...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014Good food, fun place, great service, just be aware that it is very noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerIEGuestDined on 11/19/2014Cody seated us, Steven was our server, everything was great! We have been to the Claremont location many times. Our place to go for special occasions. Steven took care of a special request, checking on us at the right times. Had a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious pastaBabieVIPDined on 11/15/2014I wish they can cook the pasta al dente instead they cooked them too soft. But overall their foods tastes very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Generous portionsSdfoodloverDined on 11/9/2014The food was delicious and the portions were huge. The noise level was high and not easy to have conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun TimejkpriceDined on 11/7/2014We were greeted, and seated immediately. Our server was very knowledgeable about the menu, and was very friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing!!!!AnttoekneeDined on 11/5/2014Took my girlfriend out forbour 2 year anniversary. The food was amazing!!! My girlfriend couldn't believe the size of the meatballs. She loved it. Shebis already begging me to take her backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CaptivatingScenicViewDined on 11/2/2014Family portions are what legions of memories are about....this place will rock you! Bring the gang, the family, your co-workers...heck you can even go on a date here and not go wrong....the servers are exceptional, the food is impeccable and the environment is exactly what you would expect from a restaurant that takes the food seriously and your table is treated like family.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014Everything was good. Our server was very nice and attentive. The only problem I had was that I had mentioned on my reservation that we were celebrating a birthday and nobody acknowledge it. Also we got there kind of late so it seemed that the host was in a rush. Besides that everything was great. The food is always so delicious and the servers are great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time visiterFirsttimerDined on 10/30/2014An unusual setting. Everything is served family style. Such a great ambience, pictures all over the place. Service was great once we figured out how to order. We still did not get it exactly right, but certainly will the next time. Our party of five will definitely be back and will probably bring other friends. Food was truly Italian.Special Features:
- awesome...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Great food, decorated like Nana's house.....lo e this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinnerbrooklynbou48Dined on 10/19/2014We have been to other Buca di Peppo restaurants, and the Claremont location was also a pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Dinner with friendsHappydinerDined on 10/18/2014Our dinner was a great evening, we chose to go to Buca Di Beppo on Homecoming night which made it a challenge as it was a busy but it was also a delight as we got to see everyone all dressed up. The food was fabulous as always and our server was attentive even with all the people that night. The only improvement is that we had some large people in our party and the put us at a little table that we did not fit on so we had to move people to the ends of the table. Other than that, a great evening!Special Features:
- ExcellentBuDiBDined on 10/18/2014I decided to take my wife to Bucca Di Beppo to celebrate my wife's bithday. It was a success. SHE LOVED IT !! and so did my 2 daughters. Right from the begining we felt welcome. The service was outstanding and so was the food.Special Features:
- DeliciousTdawg84Dined on 10/17/2014I always go to buca for special occasions with friends. We always go all-out and get salad,bread, pasta, eggplant parm., and dessert which is cannolis and something else. The food is amazing and I love the food is served family style. I had great service. The only change I would like to see is the vegetarian lasagna added as a full-time menu item. As a vegetarian this would give another great option though I love the penne a la vodka.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adequate for Family Style dinningRDMLCEADined on 10/17/2014Lots of food, fun and colorful atmosphere. We were less than impressed with the wait staff knowledge and service. The penne vodka was very hot--and unexpected--they did exchange it...Special Features:
- Albert JaureguiAJ22enjoyDined on 10/17/2014Grea food and service the family enjoy themselves and the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Dessert?!AngelDined on 10/14/2014We had a wonderful dinner and wine in celebration of a dear friend's 50th birthday. Everything was yummy and fabulous except they no longer give the birthday person a dessert. We did order several desserts anyway!!!Special Features:
- GREAT SERVICELOUIDined on 10/12/2014LOVE THE EXPERIENCE ,VERY NICE WAITRESS,GREAT SERVICE DELICIOUS FOOD.Special Features:
- Nice PlacedrinksandfriendsDined on 10/11/2014The food was good, we had a lot of fun. Great place to enjoy some cocktails and you friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!PizzaLoverDined on 10/11/2014Had dinner with our kids before Homecoming. It was quite loud in the restaurant but we could understand. Best pizza in the area though!! Definitely going back soon. It's nice to know some places still take reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Came to Buca for dinner Saturday night, we were celebrating a birthday. Our group 11 ordered 3 large entrees, salad, and appetizers EVERYTHING was amazing. The service was great and my party had an awesome time. I would definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always leave happySoCalGalDined on 10/4/2014We frequent this Buca many times throughout the year. The food is always delicious & consistently scrumptious from beginning to end. Love to take home any leftovers to enjoy at a later time. Their Red Sangria is oh so good too!Special Features:
- best birthday dinnerramsgirl76Dined on 10/3/2014This was my best birthday dinner ever! Tge place was very loud and packed nut tgat was perfect because tge kids could be themselves, and our conversation was masked by everyone elses. Food was ridiculous! So darn good. Tge beppo 1893 salad was fabulous! They took a bunch of photis of our party of 10 and they were so good we bought tgem all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy and funLovetoeatDined on 10/2/2014You can always expect a great meal and fun atmosphere when at Buca. The Buca in Claremont always has great service and makes you feel welcome like they have been waiting for you to arrive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Brain Surgery!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014Long story short, we pre-ordered our food to try and make it easier for everyone involved, clearly that did not work out very well. Our salads arrived, then our pizza's arrived, then our drinks arrived, then our veggies arrived - we cancelled the chicken - never got bread - it was a mess!
- High end dining or tacky restaurantcastm480Dined on 9/19/2014Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, so we celebrated with a couple of friends. The food we ordered was absolutely fabulous (Buca di salad L, Calimari L, Broccoli L, Frutti di Mare L, Spaghetti and Meatballs L). Complaints. Service needs to be improved. Waitress forgot a couple of things and had to be reminded more than once. Drinks weren't refilled very often. Price. $150 for 6 people! Why so tacky? Pictures. Just do the complimentary picture and be up front about the cost of buying. Birthday candle? At least give a scoop of ice cream to the Birthday.Special Features:
- Delayed ordermissedmealDined on 9/14/2014My wife ordered her meal when I did. Mine arrived and hers did not. We canceled her meal and were not charged for hers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatTinanovoDined on 9/14/2014We always enjoy this restaurant and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Buca di Beppo bad experienceElsaDined on 9/14/2014We went to celebrate a special occasion and unfortunately the service was poor. The main dish that my family loves, lasagna, was sold out. Our salad and one of the dishes came promptly but the rest of our food took a long time to be ready. In total we were there over two hours partly because our waiter forgot that we were waiting for more food and the other explanation we got was that the kitchen was a mess and it would be a while before our food was ready. We were offered a free desert as an apology, and my husband accepted. Anyway, I will never go back to that location. I've had much better experiences at other locations.
- bucca di Beppo is amazingLoveDined on 9/6/2014My family and I went to Bucca di Beppo in Claremont we had reservations and we're seated on time we had a party of 11 . The waiter was very attentive took our order for drinks then gave us a few minutes to order our food . He would come by often to see if we needed anything . The only thing I did not like was that the women's restroom had ran out of toilet paper so I told one of the waiters it was a very busy night but I feel they should have somebody over looking that dept. But other than that the the service and food were amazing . We would definitely return to this restaurant. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bucca Di DeliciouslovepizzapieDined on 9/5/2014The restaurant is open late so we had a 9:15 reservation on a Friday night and it was not overcrowded and noise levels were minimal. For a table of four we shared a small pizza and small pasta and there were still leftovers. Pizza was great, thin crust, and the chicken carbonara pasta was delicioso. Overall a great Friday night eaterySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014I assumed that the food would be good and the service would be decent. I underestimated both. The food was spectacular and the service was excellent. I can't wait to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but dryTinmanDined on 8/31/2014Service was great ambiance was as always good but food was a little dry.other than that great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014Our waiter Mr. Ed was fantastic, he was on the ball! for 17 guest, and one waiter he did a great job. Thumbs up!Special Features:
- The only bummer...LoveBucadiBeppoDined on 8/24/2014The kitchen was out of lasagna, we ordered a basket of house bread and never received it, we received one of our entrees well after we'd received the other entrees and in fact had to ask when it would be coming out. Overall it was a very good experience but just seemed a bit off with the lack of items and wait time to receive our order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceKtlnzmomDined on 8/23/2014Our main server was good but the second server who waited on the table next to us seemed rude and unhelpful. Our busboy was excellent. He kept our glasses filled and brought any thing we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BalisimoOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2014Excellent service and food would recommend any time to anyone. Very eclectic atmosphere and fun. Our family goes here for special occasions. It is always enjoyable. Chicken Parmigiano, mixed salad with extra olives and Macaroni Rosa is to die for, desert isn't bad either Hi HiSpecial Features:
- SassyDined on 8/14/2014I celebrated my 72 birthday at Bucca's with friends and family. We all came home very feeling very happy with the good food and the staff was awesome.Special Features:
- too expensiveGood4thePriceDined on 8/10/2014The waiter should have warned us about the size of dishes. Too expensive for pasta.Special Features: