Buca di Beppo - Cincinnati
2635 Edmondson Road
Norwood, OH 45209Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Cincinnati
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (513) 396-7673
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Alice Kline
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Cincinnati
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Cincinnati - Best Restaurants in Norwood ›
Buca di Beppo - Cincinnati reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (74)special occasion (51)kid-friendly (40)fit for foodies (24)neighborhood gem (15)great for lunch (13)notable wine list (12)romantic (11)hot spot (6)great for brunch (4)scenic view (4)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- We like Bucca di Beppo a lot to celebrate Bdays!LdelaRosaDined on 11/21/2014Food is great. Service was amazing and we had a great time there , we especially liked the Frutti de Mare, it is now our favorite place to eat italian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We won't be back.DiscriminatingDinerDined on 11/21/2014Noisy. Somewhat overpriced. They feature quantity over quality. Rejected their own coupon.
- Beth555Dined on 11/20/2014Had a great time watching and being exposed to atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointedhushDined on 11/8/2014We went for a birthday celebration. When I told the server, he didn't believe us but reluctantly brought us a birthday sign. The staff seemed generally annoyed to be there and have to serve us. We had a coupon that I got from signing up for the email club, but they wouldn't take it for whatever reason. I will be canceling my email account since the coupons are apparently no good. In general it's a fun place for a special occasion. I just wish the staff would have made it a little more special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SaturdayBbbbbbbbb121212Dined on 11/8/2014We enjoyed our atmosphere and food. Although, we never did receive any bread and the salad ordered for an appetizer didn't come even when the entrees were delivered. Our waitress asked if we still wanted it and we said no but when she went to the kitchen it was already prepared so she brought it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special nightlongtimeguestsDined on 11/8/2014My wife and I celebrated our "45th" anniversary and were pleased with the outstanding food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatohiowomanDined on 11/8/2014Every time I come here I always have great service and the food is always very good. I live in hamilton and it is worth the drive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Birthday!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014We sat in the kitchen table this past Saturday for two birthdays. It was amazing! The staff is so friendly, they all come up and sign birthday cards, the guests walk by you and say hi, and you get to watch the cooks doing their magic. It was so much fun! And on top of that the food was amazing!Special Features:
- A Fun Evening OutFoodieplusDined on 10/25/2014Six of us friends went to the Rookwood Buca di Beppo to satisfy our longing for pasta and the food hit the spot! Not only were our menu choices tasty, but our seating area was quiet enough so we could hear all of the conversation. Our waiter was very friendly and sufficiently attentive and took care of all of our needs. It turned out to be a perfect dining experience. Thank you. BdB!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good!PlanotxDined on 10/24/2014Food was delicious. Service was just ok. Keeping the water glasses full seemed to be a challenge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply a nice experienceFloydFoodDined on 10/19/2014Went with my girlfriend to celebrate her schooling completion. Food was good, service fantastic. Made for a really enjoyable night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Think she forgotFritzDined on 10/18/2014The waitress was very friendly, however after out salad came out we ate what we wanted of it figuring the main course would be out any minute. We waited and waited. There was no one else in bar area with us and temp kept getting colder and colder and I do normally get cold. She came out and said she was sorry there was a problem in kitchen. I said not big deal just turn off the air. Minutes later the manager came out and asked if every thing was ok? I said ok but we were freezing. Food finally came out. it was as good as normal. Free dessert to take home. Paid check. asked waitress to gave me change for twenty? Got receipts back but no change. Asked for change and she reluctantly went back to bar for it.Special Features:
- over priceddaddyof7Dined on 10/18/2014Food was good thought it was over priced. Ask for bread and it took for ever to get. Nice level was to high. Wine was warm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love Bucca it is the best food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014I feel that is an experience when I go to Bucca. You take a tour though the kitchen, sit a themed room, have family size servings. I love the service always great. I love the food the best around. I love the atmosphere!! It is kid friendly as well as a romantic place to enjoy dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ExperienceodevineDined on 10/18/2014Great food, great service, great prices. Couldn't ask for anything more!Special Features:
- food portions and qualitygalbertDined on 10/17/2014As always, the food was wonderful and prepared properly ans our server exceptionalSpecial Features:
- WonderfulHannahDined on 10/17/2014As always, this restaurant never fails to give a great dining experience. From the moment you walk in you know you are going to have a good time. The service, dining and atmosphere is all outstanding. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone with any occasion. From birthdays to just wanting a nice spot to chow down, this is the place for anybody!Special Features:
- A touch too expensive.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014It was a fun experience but I will not go without a decent coupon. Sure, you get a lot of food, but pasta is so very cheap to make and they are selling it at a premium price! It was a great atmosphere though and it was time well spent with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great ServiceJenrickDined on 9/27/2014We had a great time at Buca di Beppo. We made reservations earlier in the week, which turned out to be a good idea. The wait time when we arrived was 40 minutes for walkins. The food was delicious and plentiful, our server, Paige, was exceptional. The food arrived more quickly than expected for as busy as the restaurant was. The only issue was the noise level. Two older women in out party had hearing issues and the noise level made these issues worse. Otherwise a very nice time was had by all and we will definitely return in the future.Special Features:
- Great food, sketchy serviceRoscoeDined on 9/27/2014Second consecutive trip to Buca where the food was great as always, and the service was unacceptable. Last visit, didn't see our waitress after we ordered until we were trying to get the bill. Other tables seated 20 minutes after us got their food 20 minutes before us. One of our party's orders came when the rest of us were done eating. Decided to give it another try. This visit, service was good during our meal, but our waitress was unable to produce the correct bill in four attempts. Had to alert the manager to get the correct bill. Really unacceptable.
- BucaCyleeDined on 9/21/2014I thought the food was very good. I had chicken parm and spaghetti and meatballs. I came to celebrate my birthday with family. The downside of the visit was the service. The waiter didn't give us more oil for our bread and took away the bowl of spaghetti before we were done with it. He seemed to want us to hurry up even though we were not there that long.Special Features:
- as usual.....poetmartinDined on 9/20/2014Great experience as usual. Never a disappointment. Go once, you will be hooked!Special Features:
- Fun AtmosphereDHookDined on 9/20/2014The atmosphere is fun and interesting for a large group. The family style ordering can be a challenge for different tastes. The Caesar Salad was great. Fettucine Alfredo was very bland and expensive for what you get. The "Garlic Bread" had no garlic or butter on it. Was basically the bread toasted. Cheese Manicotti was good and the marinara was very flavorful. Service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great!1310Dined on 9/12/2014Food was delicious! We had a birthday party of 20, ranging from infant and up, and everyone loved the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch Place!MandMMetDined on 9/11/2014I took my Mom here for lunch to celebrate her birthday. Our server was Shawna and she was Wonderful. She recommended the Chicken Glorioso and it was absolutely Delicious!!! We also tried the baked Ziti, and it was really good also. We had such a nice long and relaxing lunch and she took really great care of us. We look forward to returning with both of our husbands and trying some more items on their menu.Special Features:
- noname1VIPDined on 9/4/2014Food is quite good and the menu has many item. Young grandchildren are fascinated by the decor, and generate many questions - such as "why do they still have Christmas lights up?"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014the food was excellent,everything was nice and hot,just the way it should be,and the service was great.we really enjoyed celebrating my grandaughter's 18th birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Novelty Diningpickydiner4Dined on 8/24/2014This is a great restaurant for a special occasion novelty dining experience. All the pictures on the walls add to the fun atmosphere, as well as the friendliness and the helpfulness of the wait staff. Being given a tour of the kitchen on the way to the table was also a special treat. However, while the selection of food is wonderful, I found the family size portions to be a bit of a problem. Due to the diverse tastes of my group, ordering a portion to share proved difficult. Even the smallest portions serve at least two to four people which doesn't suit individual diners. Since the prices reflect the large portions, this restaurant would be out of my budget for me to dine here regularly. It is good for groups who can split the bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchAnniversaryDined on 8/14/2014Went for lunch expected a little faster of service but after a 2 hr experience wow too long for lunch!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodfoodisdabestDined on 8/10/2014My family and I went to bucca di beppo for my birthday and it was a very fun experience. I loved that the food was served family style and I liked that since it was my birthday they brought a candle to our table and sang BUCCA DI BEPPO HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONGSpecial Features:
- Food was good, service was too slowcc602Dined on 8/8/2014We went to Buca to celebrate our 11th anniversary, which seemed like a good idea since I proposed to my wife after we ate at the same restaurant. Everything started fine, and our food came out in a reasonable amount of time, but it took forever to get a refill on our drinks, and since our server never brought us water in the first place, we spent a lot of time being thirsty, waiting for someone to notice us. Our server eventually came and asked us if I wanted another drink but ignored my wife's empty glass, then never brought me the drink. We had to wait for another server to come ask us if we needed anything, and at that point we were tired of being there. We used to enjoy going to Buca, but the high price just isn't worth going back.Special Features:
- ShutUpandHoldOnDined on 8/8/2014Food was great and the service was just what we were looking for something fast so we could get to our concert on time. Keep up the good work Buca di Beppo :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not get requested seatingDawnDined on 8/1/2014I was taking my son to Buca for the first time. I had requested either kitchen seating or somewhere fun in the restaurant for a kid coming for the first time. When we got there, they took us straight to the bar. They sat us in a booth at the bar where the music was not turned up as loud as it plays in the restaurant - you could barely hear it (maybe so people could hear the TV's in the bar?). What we could hear loud and clear was the constant noise of the blender making mixed drinks for the customers in the restaurant along with all the employees hanging out chatting at the register at the bar... since our "Good Booth" was located right next to the register and blender in the bar. My server was new. I had to find my server 3 times.Special Features:
- Good experience overall.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/1/2014We went for our son's 5th birthday. The experience was good overall. Their ticket printer broke and our entrees took extremely long, but the manager comped the food that was delayed, which was nice. We would return because they worked to make the disappointing part better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 626 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Cincinnati reviews archive.
- My friend's first, not mine.Love2BuccaDined on 7/25/2014I recently had the pleasure of treating my friend to Bucca De Beppo's. She has never been and I wanted to re-pay for a deed of kindness she has done for me. It was the right choice of re-payment, the food and service was excellent and the atmosphere was very energetic to say. We both had a very wonderful time of fun and food. The cake that we had for desert looked very scrumpscious and tasted even more than that. She loved her first time as a Bucca and enjoyed the look of the place as well. It is all very interesting and entertaining to look at, never a dull moment. We will both be back for future patronage. Thank you for a job well done. I couldn't have asked for better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceHHIDaveDined on 7/20/2014Our waiter kept sneaking up with drink refills, bread, and food...he was there before we knew we needed him...and gone when we didn't. Way too much food, but that is standard at Buca's when it is just 2 of us. We will be back many times.Special Features:
- Out with the boysMilforditeDined on 7/20/2014I decided to take my two sons (ages 15 and 22) out to dinner on a Sunday night, armed with coupons (check online before going) and a gift certificate. The place was pretty empty, but the staff was also trimmed back a bit, so the service seemed a touch slow...nothing to really complain about though. Service was okay. I like the family-style environment. I'd say the food quality and prices are between Olive Garden and Maggiano's...closer to Maggiano's.Special Features:
- lindaVIPDined on 7/13/2014nice time with good service and good food. It was very enjoyable and look forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Place to EatLidaDined on 7/13/2014Buca is always a fun place to eat, and I think their menu has something for everyone. A little loud, but not objectionable, and the service is always top notch. For a chain, they do an excellent job with tasty food.Special Features:
- Above The NormNotImpressedDined on 7/12/2014Great food, good service. Some service opportunities were missed, however I am sure just by accident; these things happen.Special Features: