Buca di Beppo - Chandler
7111 West Ray Road
Chandler, AZ 85226Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Chandler
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 4807857272x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Scott Irvine
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Chandler
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Buca di Beppo - Chandler - Best Restaurants in Chandler ›
Buca di Beppo - Chandler reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (18)special occasion (17)kid-friendly (10)neighborhood gem (7)romantic (6)great for lunch (5)fit for foodies (4)great for brunch (4)hot spot (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Overall Experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014I think that the only thing I would change is the temperature of the food. I like my food that is served to be hot and ours was warm. We had great service though. We went at an earlier time so that we would not bother others with our 20 month old and 4 week old. Everyone was very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphereSmilinladyDined on 10/10/2014I like the decor and I like the family gathering theme but the food was not that tasty. Definitely needed seasoning in all the dishes we ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delaware46Dined on 10/1/2014This was my(our) first visit to Buca and enjoyed it very much. Food was very good and the server (Rich) was great and very helpful. Great place for families and groups. Menu has a variety of excellent dishes to choose from. I personally loved the spaghetti w/meatballs (huge).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CynthiaMDined on 9/19/2014Service was amazing. Food was delicious. We made a reservation online and did not have to wait in a line. We just walked right in and went to our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca di Beppo - ChandlerRoseluv2eatDined on 8/22/2014The service was excellent. The host was helpful and the waiter was on point. The food was excellent and was brought out in a timely manner.Special Features:
- Great food and service!!Lisa70Dined on 8/10/2014We came here recently to celebrate a "going away" for our oldest son going to college. The food was great and the service was outstanding! I wish I could remember her name. We sat in a round table meant for larger groups and it was nice. I highly recommend this restaurant! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistencynatflvrDined on 8/7/2014The Chandler location is frequently not busy during the lunch hours. We have been to this location for lunch a number of times and are always promptly greeted and seated. If you haven't already joined the Buca email club, you are missng out on some good deals that are perfect for two to four diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerlheilandDined on 8/2/2014We booked reservations for 6 for my husbands 65th birthday dinner. We had a great time! The food was good the server was attentive and on point. It was a lot of fun!Special Features:
- Worse service I have ever hadCucuDined on 7/25/2014Always love Buca! Great food, great service, kids friendly. We go at least every other month and on birthdays. The waitress we had this time was not attentive. She served us bread with no plates or oliver oil and vinegar. We had to use the same dirty plates for our pasta. Our pasta were dry and stick together which is a sign of sitting in the kitchen for awhile. The new vegetable pasta was dry and not tasty except lots of fresh veggies. Worse experience we ever had.Special Features:
- A birthday treat.meiwedineDined on 7/4/2014Buca is a wonderful place to take a friend for her birthday. We avoided the dinner crowd by reserving a table for two at 830 via OpenTable. The app was quick, convenient and easy. I was even able to modify the time with no hassle. We arrived on time to be greeted by the hostess and our waiter, Caleb. The place was quiet with soft music in the background. Caleb was a very good waiter. The caesar salad was good followed by the spaghetti and meatballs which were good also. All the food is served family style. The Mediterranean Breeze was refreshing. The 9 Oz glass of Torrasella was a delightful pairing with the entrée, having a hint of black cherry, spice and faint smokiness. The Limoncello was a perfect dessert ending as we were very full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- teddyDined on 7/4/2014Food is very good. Service was very good, and the price was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 208 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Chandler reviews archive.
- Good home style ItalianLocalfoodieVIPDined on 6/28/2014We always order to much. The bill was $300 for 8 adults 2 kids. Delicious but pricey. New seasonal salad was very nice. Love the eggplant and chicken saltiboca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014The food was excellent as always.Service was excellentSpecial Features:
- Goin' out for Father's Day!luv2dineDined on 6/15/2014My parents and I had a lovely Father's Day lunch on Sunday. Taylor, our server, was very gracious and handled our table in a superb manner. The food was wonderful. We started with Caprese. My mom said she never had seen such big basil leaves! The combo with the tomatoes and mozzarella was delicious. We had a coupon for a free small pasta dish and my dad chose his favorite, fettuccine Alfredo. It came with chicken, but my dad loved it. He especially loved the bread (and he chose to use butter instead of the olive oil/balsamic to dip in). My mom and I shared the Gorgonzola and green apple salad - delicious, and the chicken (spinach) cannelloni - to die for! Of course we had leftovers and no room for desert - tiramisu next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Goodbmb108Dined on 6/13/2014Food was great, service on point. Very good as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dad's and gradsZchickDined on 6/13/2014Had a great time! The food was wonderful! We were seated right away and our service was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Groups WelcomedJoGroupPartyDined on 6/6/2014I had reserved a table for 13 online; it was super easy and they called me the next morning to confirm my attendance and total coming. The area that they sat us was out of the way from the rest of the resturant. I was a little worried that we would have been forgotten in that room but our waiters (yes more than one) were very attentive our glasses never emptied. The food took a lot longer than we had anticipatied and they had come to say sorry and explained that the food went to the wrong table. Even with that mishap not once did I feel that we were not being attended to. The service was great and the food was worth waiting that extra few minutes. We were given a free dessert for the trouble; that said the Tiramisu is highly recommended.Special Features:
- Fabulous!BennettherdDined on 5/24/2014We showed up with 10 hungry people and a celebration to be had! Our waitress was attentive without stalking, prompt with the food order, and matched our jubilant attitudes! The food was amazing, plentiful, and HOT when served!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDined on 5/24/2014Overall our dining experience was great. Food was fantastic and plentiful, with plenty of leftovers for another meal. I have always loved the ambience of Buca di Beppo, but I was disappointed that they tried to pack every patron in the same dining room which caused the A/C to go into overtime and froze up making the room extremely hot. The poor waiter, which by the way was awesome, was tasked with tending to every single table one of which was a party of 30. Had they tried to spread us out or at least apologize to us I would have given 5 stars.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014Great place and great food love it and will recommend it to everyone i know.Special Features:
- Disappointing Italian FoodEatinoutDined on 5/11/2014Would not go back. Too expensive for the bland, unremarkable food. The chicken Marsala tasted like a sweet corn starch sauce instead of Marsala wine. Alfredo was bland. Lasagna was good. Antipasto salad had too much dressing and very little salami and cheese. We were celebrating Mothers Day but we would have rather eaten Mom's good food.
- A Family GatheringVolumeEaterDined on 5/11/2014I must say that Buca is my go to favorite when celebrating a family event. I had my mom's 84th birthday as well as a Confirmation celebration and Mother's Day lunches. Service is great and very attentive. Food is always the best.Special Features:
- FoodieDined on 5/4/2014I went to a birthday celebration here. I love the family style dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was very good as always.luvcraftbeerDined on 4/13/2014Food was very good as always. Service was a bit slow compared to other visits. Took much longer than usual for food to arrive.Special Features:
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014The food was yummy hot and there was more than enough to go around that we even had left overs. They were able to put 13 of us all together.Special Features:
- dynamiteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/4/2014I love Italian food and this place makes me feel like I'm ItalySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 100% horrible experienceMaryDined on 3/16/2014Went for our daughters 21st birthday. First time we ever went b/c we've always heard good things. They were not busy 5 tables other than us. Took 20 minutes to get drinks after they were ordered, another 20 minutes to get salad 30 minutes to get bread god came out cold and lasagna was burnt. Got refills one time for drinks and 35 minutes to get 3 desserts. Waitress was horrible. Total bad experience. We will never go back which is sad because we were so excited to try it.Special Features:
- Bland pasta.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014This is not even an Olive Garden knock off and that's saying something. Go to a Carrabba's instead of you're going to eat commercial. This was a place that we tried to Valentine's Day and it was horrible. Little variation in the pasta, very bland, no formal napkins or anything. Italian food is to this place as Pizza Hut is to pizza.Special Features:
- Need to give buca-chandler anotherJayZDined on 2/14/2014First time dinner turned out to be a disappointment. Both our food was luke warm and tasteless. Additionally mine was not crispy as it should be. Wife's dish missed key ingredients. Granted we were there on a really busy day but expect atleast the food to be good if not the service. The atmosphere was cozy but I felt a bit stuffy inside due to low ceiling. I will surely give them another try just to be sure the bad experience was not just a one time deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our family had a good time.philcDined on 2/14/2014our family had a good time. our server MEGAN was outstaning. one item to note is that we sat in a nice area in the restaurant, but by chance a large group of twenty people ended up sitting by us after we were sat and created a loud background.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Bloody Valentine !!LostValentineDined on 2/14/2014After recieving an e-mail from Buca di Beppo about their Valentines Day special I decided to make a reservation for 5:45 that was avaliable. Getting there 5 min before my time we were seated right away. After being seated we noticed that they handed us regular menus with no indication of the special & asked the waitress that we would like the special. She said she did not know about a special and went to ask the mgr. When she came back with our drinks she informed us that they are not participating in the special. We were just floored and asked we needed a few minutes. After cking the Chandler location website there was the advertised special. We felt that they were doing a bait and switch so we walked out. We had a great dinner at Nellos !
- Bad foodPatsamDined on 2/14/2014We ordered the baked rig the pasta was hard and dry cold in the middle hard and dry on the outer edge
- Great place to eatMikeDined on 1/27/2014Took my wife for her birthday dinner, with our Son and his fiancé. The waiter was great. He was friendly and very helpful. The food was outstanding. Everyone was friendly, and we will come back for dinners in the future. Overall just a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Going to Buca Di Beppo andCCCCDined on 1/12/2014Going to Buca Di Beppo and sit in the kitchen to celebrate my family member's birthday has been a tradition in our family. Food is always excellent and servers are very friendly and caring. We always have a reservation and they are very good with keeping up the time. However, this time we had to wait for 30 mins beyond our reservation time to be seated in our table and I wasn't happy with this arrangement.I would recommend this to a friend.
- WoW ... not!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/12/2014Well, I normally eat over at the Buca di Beppo in Mesa and have always had amazing servers. This location was a joke. I was taking a colleague and his wife to dinner and had requested their "specialty cake" in advance and no one had a record of this??? I ordered 2 orders of mussels in wine and mozzarella sticks to start and allowed my guests to order anything they wanted. Long story short the bill was only about 200.00 and I was the one paying and not once did my waitress ever give me eye contact and/or ask to refresh my drink. She kept looking to my colleague for all instructions? Number one, never under estimate who is paying the bill and number two might want to take a course in customer service skills.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/4/2014Buca di Beppo is awesome! We love the food and highly recommend it to everyone! The atmosphere keeps you intrigued!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverloadKabeDined on 12/31/2013The portion sizes are huge. There were only two of us and we had to agree on the main course, since it was served buffet style. We shared a salad and a main dish and STILL had tons left over. I would have preferred my own entrée, as we have different tastes (vegetarian versus carnivore). We received a gift card, which is why we went. I don't think we would go on our own dime. We were seated in the kitchen, which might be fun for families with kids, but I felt like I was in a fishbowl, with everyone staring as they walked by. The food was very good and our service was fantastic, but just not a place we'd return to.
- So slowmed259Dined on 12/28/2013Waitress forgot to put in our order. We ordered before a 10 top next to us and it took a full 15 minutes more for us to get out main course. There was staff going back and forth to a outside area to smoke so the temperature and the smell of the room changed often. There was also a large blender like sound going on behind our table. I wont sit in that room again.Special Features:
- Nice place to dineteacherlady19Dined on 12/27/2013This is a great place for good Italian food, nice ambiance, and plenty of food to take home with you for leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not a happy camperAdrianaDined on 12/25/2013basically my family loves Buca De Becca this is the first time that this has happen and since it was Christmas we did not make a big deal about it the waiters was nice but no excusee at all for not bring all the food that we order. We only got two of the dish that we order and we never got water no bread plus we order extra bread for appetiazer and we got that at the end. no excuse for not having the food ready or the qty ready for the next day.Special Features: