Buca di Beppo - Chandler
7111 West Ray Road
Chandler, AZ 85226Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Chandler
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (480) 785-7272
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Scott Irvine
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Chandler
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Buca di Beppo - Chandler - Best Restaurants in Chandler ›
Buca di Beppo - Chandler reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (21)special occasion (18)kid-friendly (11)neighborhood gem (7)romantic (6)fit for foodies (5)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (4)hot spot (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- OverloadKabeDined on 12/31/2013The portion sizes are huge. There were only two of us and we had to agree on the main course, since it was served buffet style. We shared a salad and a main dish and STILL had tons left over. I would have preferred my own entrée, as we have different tastes (vegetarian versus carnivore). We received a gift card, which is why we went. I don't think we would go on our own dime. We were seated in the kitchen, which might be fun for families with kids, but I felt like I was in a fishbowl, with everyone staring as they walked by. The food was very good and our service was fantastic, but just not a place we'd return to.
- So slowmed259Dined on 12/28/2013Waitress forgot to put in our order. We ordered before a 10 top next to us and it took a full 15 minutes more for us to get out main course. There was staff going back and forth to a outside area to smoke so the temperature and the smell of the room changed often. There was also a large blender like sound going on behind our table. I wont sit in that room again.Special Features:
- Nice place to dineteacherlady19Dined on 12/27/2013This is a great place for good Italian food, nice ambiance, and plenty of food to take home with you for leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not a happy camperAdrianaDined on 12/25/2013basically my family loves Buca De Becca this is the first time that this has happen and since it was Christmas we did not make a big deal about it the waiters was nice but no excusee at all for not bring all the food that we order. We only got two of the dish that we order and we never got water no bread plus we order extra bread for appetiazer and we got that at the end. no excuse for not having the food ready or the qty ready for the next day.Special Features:
- Our Christmas TraditionOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2013This is our familys 3rd Christmas dinner at Bucas. The last 2 years were at the downtown Seattle location. This was our first year eating at Bucas in Chandler. The food was great as usual, but the service was very poor. I am not a complainer, but she was not able to take care of our table . I would even say she was rude and not able to focus at all. I am sure others must have complained as well.. Thank you, Barb StoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FunRedheadDined on 12/25/2013We are so happy you are open Christmas day. We had a good time, good food, music was a little too loud. Bread sticks would be nice like at Olive Garden.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas DaySantasElfDined on 12/25/2013Grateful they were open on Christmas Day! The food was delicious, service was outstanding! We were all seated promptly. In general, we had a wonderful & memorial Christmas Dinner 2013!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great all aroundXmasFeasterDined on 12/25/2013Great food and service. An equally perfect venue for a romantic dinner with that someone special, a family get together, or a group dinner of friends. Food was very good, with more than generous portions, and very reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Annoying waiter....bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013We sat for 15 minutes without any service. We got our drinks but no bread or water. My husband ordered a bottle of their house Chardonnay. He sampled it and sent it back, saying it tasted like Riesling...he was polite about it. The waiter was clueless, saying "Wow, I've never had anyone do that." After we finished the wine, he asked if we wanted another bottle--we said no and he said "probably good, cause that's a lot of wine you just drank"! Excuse me? He asked if we wanted desert and we said no. He then commented again that was probably good as we had eaten a lot. Huh?? I was going to complain but since it was Christmas, I did not.Special Features:
- Long time LoveBarbSkibDined on 12/25/2013Buca is by far my favorite place. Never disappointed and no one I have ever taken there was no in love with it when they left. Food is so good I actually got a big to go order and took it on a plane all the way to New York for my daughter because she could not get it there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and lively restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/24/2013Fun and lively restaurant for our family on Christmas Eve. I love the fact that they take reservations. Everyone was so friendly also. It is our Christmas Eve tradition.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas EveTictocDined on 12/24/2013I took my son's family of five for dinner after a Christmas Eve movie. Our server was terrific in spite of the hectic amount of business. He was accommodating with the kids and maintained his sense of humor in spite of the fact that the kitchen must have been swamped. I was glad that there was an opportunity to make advance reservations because it was such a popular destination. Also I was happy that there was a gluten free menu to accommodate my food issues. We all left satisfied and happy - even the picky eaters in the group!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas Eve Family DinnerChristmasDined on 12/24/2013The whole experience seemed very rushed with no genuine concern for our satisfaction or to create an unforgettable experience. The waiter was friendly as he took our drink and appetizer order. The drinks came but the appetizers was the beginning of the end. after what seemed an eternity the 1st appetizer was dropped (20-30Min) we finished eating appetizer #1 when the waiter came back and said ....OH did the bruschetta not come out? Let me check..... 15 Minutes later he said he doesn't know what is taking so long . Meal came "Late" Waiter nowhere around, He gave our bread to another table, Asked 3 times during our dinner to box up our food, we were still eating! Never offer desert or coffee. Just rushed us out. His name Erie ? Terrible
- Good food good timefamilyfunDined on 12/24/2013We always come to Bucca when we have family in town. Great atmosphere and food to match.Special Features:
- Try the stuffed mushroomsLynJDined on 12/24/2013If you Haven't tried the stuffed mushrooms, you must do so soon. Always wonderfully tasty. Love the pesto sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerChristinDined on 12/21/2013Everything was great. We had a wonderful waitress. The food was nice and warm and the drinks were very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Italian restaurant. Thenext2poolDined on 12/20/2013Nice Italian restaurant. The staff is very attentive and the food is very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank youOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/18/2013We had a wonderful time. Food..excellent..again. Server, Marsh, was fun and polite.We'll Be BackSpecial Features:
- fool4foodfoolDined on 11/30/2013Food very good lots of it cheeesy garlic bread yummy n fun to eat in the kichenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Passion PitOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/28/2013We had a location with a round booth and room for 2 high chairs. The kids were in a great location where other patrons weren't subjected to their activities at the table. The wait staff were accommodating and our waitress charmed the boys. The food was traditional Thanksgiving fare, but the green beans were scrumptious as was the stuffing, which I normally do not like. A+ on every aspect of our experience, including the two changes made to reservations with various employees on the phone. Everyone made our Thanksgiving a pleasant and tasty treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unhappy DinerUnhappyDinerDined on 11/28/2013We usually have a great experience at Buca. We've been there in years past for Thanksgiving dinner with no issues. However, this year was horrible. The food server was horrible. We had to request bread 4 times. Only half of our meal was brought to us - never receive any refills for our drinks. When we tried to pay, we were told we could only use one gift card when we had two $25 gift cards. Finally, he relented when we asked for a manager. The manager never came to see us. I understand it was Thanksgiving and it was busy. Maybe they should make sure their staff can handle the constant crowd on a busy holiday. There are other restaurants that are open on the holidays now. Maybe we will shop for a new one for Christmas!
- We booked for ThanksgivingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/28/2013We booked for Thanksgiving brunch. It was busy but the servers were great. The food was great as there were choices on either a traditional Thanksgiving fare or Italian. The Thanksgiving was really good, especially the dessert cannoli's!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Family SpotjlchDined on 11/28/2013Great for family gatherings and groups. Food good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- family feastingchesterclipperDined on 11/28/2013Buca pleasantly surprised us with a welcoming staff, fast service and a warm, family atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great place to eat!MJV531Dined on 11/27/2013Been there numerous times now....love this place....larger portions work for my family....we order to or 3 items we all like and share all the way around! Great food, great service, great place to eat! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible WaiterLoriDined on 11/12/2013The food was fine we had the spicy rigatoni but it wasn't spicy at all. The chicken marsala didn't have enough sauce and was barely warm. We asked for our salad to have the dressing on the side which did not happen. The waiter eventually brought a new one but when we asked for more dressing on the side he never brought it. Our drinks were always empty Its been awaile since we have been at Buca and it will be a great while longer before we dine there again.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationStephanieDined on 11/3/2013I come to Buca Di Beppo every year to celebrate my birthday and I'm never disappointed! The food, service and atmosphere are always amazing! By far my favorite restaurant!Special Features:
- previous dinners were greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2013previous dinners were great however I guess Saturday was a busy night and this time is was below our expectations.Special Features:
- Management needs to fixDisappointedDinerDined on 10/25/2013Restaurant about half full. Evening started with 30 minute wait for our wine! Server said "sorry we are out of clean wine glasses" ! Manager later confirmed that to me. I guess nobody thought of serving the wine in another kind of glass (or removing some portion of the charges from the bill). The waiter had a nearby table of 10 women so pretty much ignored our table of 4. Food was decent and consistent with other Buca's. Corporate manager better take a close look at this one.
- Birthday dinnerDaveDined on 10/25/2013Family dinner of 6 for my Mother's 96th birthday. Comfortable round table in a corner (we were originally put in a booth seating 6 but it would have been cramped and our request for a different table was accommodated). Server was helpful, attentive, and at the same time gave us sufficient privacy. Food was excellent. Everyone at our table remarked about the excellent food and service. We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good for diet restrictionsLocalfoodieVIPDined on 10/5/2013This is a good all around eatery. The older couple I was with had allot diet restrictions. They couldn't be accommodated individually which meant the three small dishes we all shared were very blah. Plain pasta, plain salad, plain chicken Not the place to go for Diet restrictions unless your all on the same restriction. Service was very slow for our table this time. We went early...maybe our server was ramped up yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'm not done eating!UnhappyDined on 10/5/2013Picture this two couples celebrating the birthday of the one they love .. When every other minute the person we could only describe as the "manager" would come look over our table to see if we were done eating??? She would glance over at us like "are you done yet"? After doing this several times ... Finally after the 7th time I speak up!!! " I think she wants us to leave cause she keeps coming and looking at the table to see where we are with eating" she glances over cause she hears you but just rolls her eyes like she needs the table. Well that didn't make us feel very welcomed and so we decided to leave ... Needless to say dessert was purchased at AJ's ... Will never go to that location again....Special Features:
- Birthday LunchBellisimaDined on 9/29/2013The food was tasty and very authentically Italian. Family style eating is great for a birthday or other celebration and when we asked for a round table, we were quickly accommodated. My only complaint would be that a complimentary dessert (just a single serving) should be offered to the birthday person! It would have been a nice gesture. Crazy kitschy decor was fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect celebration locationThankfulDined on 9/1/2013We celebrated our daughter's 18th birthday "family style" with lots of cousins, aunts and uncles. The food was delicious and the atmosphere perfect for spending time together. Thank you for a memorable evening. We can't wait for the next gathering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasion dinningGram53Dined on 8/29/2013Food and service is great have just about order everything on the menu....have just about taken all my family and everyone can't wait to go back if they havnt already. Have also dinned with my friends and co workers and they are hooked too. This is a great place for special occasion have had two birthday dinners that were great. And don't forget takeout makes a great at home dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were celebrating a familyBdaypartyDined on 8/21/2013We were celebrating a family member birthday. The food was good, but the service was slow, had to wait a long time to even get water. We were never offered refills on the water. We had made reservations, yet they stuck us way in the back it was nice for us a family but the watiress had to slide into the booth area and she had to hand us our plates and such. We asked for ideas on sharing the meals,and we felt she should have suggested gettingt the small size dishes with the order of food. We felt like she didn't really care about what we order and instead just took the order. It wasn't a busy evening so it made us wonder where the watiress disapperared to. some of the dishes weren't very warm while others were alright.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was delicious, ourluckylovelylDined on 8/20/2013The food was delicious, our waitress very attentive and prompt in getting us our drinks and anything we needed. Great job!Special Features:
- From Prescott, met a Tucson friendOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2013Though we ordered light, the staff was excellent, just the right amount of attention and not intrusive. We shared an apple-Gorgonzola salad with chicken added, bread and drinks. After a slight mix-up on the order, the server took care to explain how she had adjusted our bill. After a late lunch, we lingered to talk and catch up with things, eventually moving to the bar, and the servers continued to be attentive and non-intrusive, allowing us to continue our visit comfortably. I would recommend Buca di Peppo as a comfortable family kind of place for lunch, and beyond.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphereSmilinladyDined on 7/27/2013Service was good. Decor is nice but food was just okay.Special Features:
- Free small plate coupon not goodLenLenDined on 7/26/2013Unfortunately I took my family of six to Buca di Beppo but after our tasty Italian Meal we were told nothing we ordered, none of our small plates nor large plates would be covered with the coupon. I ordered two large and two small and I was under the impression that one of our smalls would be covered. We were very disappointed and may not return to Buca. Although the food left a good taste in our mouth, the service did not.