Buca di Beppo - Cedar Park
11200 Lakeline Mall Dr.
Cedar Park, TX 78613Neighborhood:
Lago Vista / Jonestown / Cedar Park
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Cedar Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: (512) 257-2822
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Cedar Park
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Cedar Park reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (12)special occasion (11)kid-friendly (8)romantic (7)fit for foodies (6)neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (4)notable wine list (2)great for outdoor dining (2)hot spot (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Anniversary 25yrs!!Tum84happyDined on 11/2/2014The food was awesome!!!! The drinks where great!! Delious !!! Can't say a bad thing... Everything was perfect!!! It's very hard finding a place to please my husband.. Very very good... Gracias .... Los Garcia's ❤️❤️Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- martipartyDined on 11/1/2014We had a great time and great food and excellent service. The only reason I rated the Ambiance lower is it was SO COLD in the restaurant. Even some of the men in our group complained. It had finally warmed up some by the time we were leaving but it was definitely chilly for the first hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a great birthday dinner!kdubyaDined on 10/13/2014Our party of four were celebrating my birthday. I had heard about this restaurant and wanted to try it out. When I looked at the menu, I had second thoughts because of the family style arrangement. I wasn't sure if anyone would object to not being able to get a plate just for themselves. I didn't need to worry, though. We had no trouble finding a couple of entrees for our vegetarian friends. We ordered a large apple gorgonzola salad (one of the best salads ever), a large mozzarella garlic bread (really great), a bottle of very good red wine, a small eggplant parmigiana (thinly sliced and really delicious), a small baked ziti (Baris' is better), and an Italian creme cake for dessert. Great service topped off a winning night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On Line ReservationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I booked on line for the Kitchen Table. Since there is not a specific place to request the "Kitchen Table", I had to write the table request into the notes portion of the reservation. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it actually worked. I had folks in from out of town and really wanted them to experience it hustle of the kitchen. Its nice when a plan comes together and people do what is expected of them. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Felt Like FamilysfgalDined on 9/5/2014We had a family birthday celebration and were given a table perfect for a little privacy yet not closed off. Our waitress was superb, she made us feel very comfortable and explained our options and made recommendations for the group to maximize the serving sizes. the birthday was very special for our family member and our waitress did a great job of making her feel special. The food was hot and very flavorful, and the tiramisu was the best we've had outside of Italy. Great Italian wine selection complemented our meal.Special Features:
- Special BirthdayMcDinersVIPDined on 8/23/2014Celebrated 60th birthday with family. Everyone had a great time and the food was great!Special Features:
- Good family dinnerPatti317Dined on 8/1/2014We took our family out to celebrate grandmas birthday. We experienced friendly waitstaff and good food. The restaurant was busy and we did have to request refilled and remind the waiter on a few items ordered. I chalk it up to his "developing experience" as a waiter. The food was good. I do find it hard to judge how much to order for our family when we go here (small or large portions) and it seems we always order too much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 8 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Cedar Park reviews archive.
- very good food price too highnighthawkDined on 7/28/2014food and service very good.Price too high.Almost $18.00 for a pizza said it was the large size.Yes good pizza unlike pastas that were large feed more then one pizza was like a med at pizza delivery places that I get for $8 or less.Special Features:
- great italianMiloDined on 7/27/2014yes this is a chain, yes its better than olive garden. This is a new location in the lakeline mall near the dillards/macys entrance. The buca experience is well documented here, I would mention this place is clean, well lit and the service is great. I would recommend this one over the older one on Mopac. We order a couple of the "small" orders and share family style. This is a ton of food and its good quality for a chain. You wont be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over Priced - UnderwhelmedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014This was my first visit, my wife's second. I was not familiar with the portion size of the family style service. We ordered a small pasta and chicken dish, salad and sausage. Two six inch pieces of sausage $14, along with a a small bowl of pasta with hard to find pieces of chicken and a bowl of salad similar to what you get endless salad and bread at Olive Garden. Total bill $75. Service was spotty. Food was not hot. They for sure are dealing with service issues. That aside, this is far too much to pay for this little bit of food. Although the sausage was fantastic, the only silver lining, I would likely go to Johnny Carino's and spend half as much for twice the food.
- No room!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014We had a wonderful time the other night. The only complaint from all of us is that, though I had requested high chairs and we were a party of 10, the table we had was placed in a very small room, crowded by three other tables, a four top and two two tops. There was just no room for all of us in that setting. had I been on one of the small tables I would have asked to be moved. Overall our kids were good, but they are kids and we felt as if we would bother everyone in the room. Food and service were good!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Very unhappy when we were ordering a drink and a couple of the one's we wanted on the specila menu we were told we had to buy the Buca di beppo glass or we could not have that drink. That just makes us not order more drinks. When we spoke to the mgr. she was useless. Waitress was awesome, food was great. Cut out the forced buys on drinks with your glasses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014The service was OK, waiter didn't know the price for a cup of coffee but did find out yet took a while. We had two different wait staff coming by to check on us separately which was kind of weird. We didn't get our leftovers brought back to us. The food seemed to take a long time to come out and there were not many people in the restaurant. There was hardly any chicken or sausage in the paste which was served fairly warm but not hot. The food my wife and I shared was average at best but definitely a disappointment. I doubt we will be returning. This was the first time I used the Open Table app and it was a disappointment.
- Love the new location!Yellams1Dined on 6/15/2014I was shocked at how much the new location looks just like the others! I had been in the location previously and could not believe the transformation! Great dining experience. Soooo much food! The pasta is the best I've ever had. All of it....spaghetti, lasagna, fettuccini. Will definitely become a regular at the new location!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is good...service, just okayFridayFamilyDateNightDined on 6/13/2014The food was very good. Fresh and homemade tasting. The waiter was nice but rushed us through ordering, appetizers, and dinner. He offered to refill our water glasses but never asked if we wanted a second drink. Two gentlemen (maybe busboys?) spent the entire time standing around talking. The restaurant is set up like a bunch of rooms with open air "windows" from one room to the next. I heard these kids chit chatting because they were standing at the window by my chair, then these two boys moved through the restaurant continuing their stories the entire time we were there. I can tell you more about their lives than I care to know. We had our 6 month old with us and the restaurant was family friendly, many tables had children.Special Features: