Buca di Beppo - Campbell
1875 South Bascom Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Campbell
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 4083777722x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Enrique Michel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or group event, Buca di Beppo Delivery or Buca To Go is the perfect choice for great Italian food and fun. From casual parties to corporate luncheons, we offer a delicious selection sure to satisfy everyone. Our friendly and professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or transport your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Tablecloths, plates, napkins, eating and serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase is required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Campbell
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Campbell - Best Restaurants in Campbell ›
Buca di Beppo - Campbell reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (64)kid-friendly (48)special occasion (40)fit for foodies (23)great for lunch (21)great for brunch (11)romantic (11)neighborhood gem (10)notable wine list (5)hot spot (4)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Small PortionsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/20143 people- the small salad was just adequate, the large entrée was skimpy.
- Not worth itThebeefamilyDined on 9/11/2014Super noisy absent slow service. Kids got restless because of it. They forgot it was my son's birthday too, so we didn't even get ice cream or cake. Very disappointing!Special Features:
- Food allergy early departureOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014When I made my review I stated "nut and peanut allergy" on my reservation. I didn't emphasize this verbally & should have. When ordering the apple gorgonzola salad I requested walnuts on the side. They were served that way but must have been hand-removed after the fact. After my son took some lettuce/apple and proceeded to eat his throat began to tighten. I sorted through his lettuce and we both saw a tiny crumb or walnut-I tasted it to verify. We had to leave immediately to seek medical attention. It was a one day visit from college. The manager was understanding in that he said don't worry about what was previously served (which was only the salad). In the past we've dined here with the stated allergy and the staff was more attentive.Special Features:
- Fun with friendsHappyDinerDined on 8/30/2014Buca is always a great place to go for big groups or special occasions. The portions are sizeable and everything tastes great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IrishlassDined on 8/26/2014Overall food was hot & tasty; the Pope room would not be everyone's choice so disappointed that we were not asked if it was ok with our party. Service was good but no dishes removed after each course making our table overcrowded & messy - very off putting.Special Features:
- Always goodAlwayseatingDined on 8/24/2014Always good service and good portion of food for the groupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not GreatSundanceDined on 8/24/2014Okay, but not definitely too noisy. The service was very slow, especially since the restaurant was not full at all. We will not be returning.
- Excellent birthday spot.SidtheSquidDined on 8/21/2014We had a party of 5. the menu offers small or large portions. Small feeds 2-3 people, large feeds 4-6. We bought a large salad and split it, perfect amount of food for 5. We split salmon, chicken Parmesan, spaghetti and meatballs. the meatballs were huge, the salmon was good but a smaller portion. Hands down the chicken Parmesan was the best choice with excellent taste and large serving size. Had 2 beers and an ice tea. Excellent service but expensive, so plan on spending some money here. the above dinner was $120.00 and we had a $20 discount coupon. Would go again only if a special occasion. they take your photo and come back at the end of dinner pushing to buy the photos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for familiestheFab5Dined on 8/16/2014We had a party of 7 and were seated at a fabulous booth that could accommodate 8. The best part was being able to hear everyone at the table. Spanning ages from 12 -76, each person enjoyed the meal and serving it up family style was perfect for our family. We liked the idea of having a restaurant photo momento and this was a nice touch. In the future it would have been better to bring the additional photos for purchase towards the end of the meal instead of during. Overall, we all left having had great conversation, service and food that we talked about until the next day. Thanks for a wonderful night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca di Beppo-CampbellFuzzyDined on 8/16/2014The food was great as far as flavor. Disappointed for the price that the soft drinks were not free refills. We also weren't offered bread with our salad so we ordered garlic bread which was a pretty small serving for 5 people and pricey. We liked the free postcard picture of our group, but didn't really like having pictures trying to be sold to us. Waitress was a little overwhelmed with the number of tables she was servicing. Service was a little slow and it really wasn't that busy. Probably we go again, but for only a special occasion.Special Features:
- Long wait with a reservationeathealthyDined on 8/9/2014Made a reservation with Open Table , arrived on time, waited approximately 10 minutes to be seated. Waiter was nice and responsive. Salad and bread came out in a reasonable time. Waited over an hour for our entrees. Waiter said the kitchen was slow, but the table across from us that arrived 30 minutes after us received their entrees before our table. We will not return to this restaurant.Special Features:
- " WE LOVE BUCA "meseretaDined on 8/9/2014We love the food and the service was excellent for our first visit definitive we would come again with no doubt. Excellent service to the children and young teens. It made use feel like in Italy. Mmmmmmmmm.......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for dinner with friends/family!BryjaDined on 8/8/2014Buca has great food, from appetizers and salads to pasta and chicken. I've never had anything here that I didn't like, or that didn't match the menu description. They give attentive and friendly service, and huge portions. There is always food to take home. If you join their email list they send you coupons for big discounts, free dessert for your birthday, and cool stuff like that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better the next dayne00Dined on 7/31/2014We made reservations and was seated after a few minutes rather than having to wait 30 minutes if just walking in. Service: Slow service. The wait staff seems to cater more to larger parties than smaller parties with less than 4. I noticed a lot of patrons grabbing their own togo containers or oil/balsamic because the service was so slow. It was just easier to get everything that's visible yourself. It took about 15 minutes from the time we were seated to get our basket of complimentary bread. Food: Better the next day once it's been heated up. Our food took a while to come out. We assumed they were being cooked so they'd come out piping hot. Instead the plates were piping hot and the food only tasted lukewarm at best.Special Features:
- Great place for family dinnerSavoryPalateDined on 7/20/2014We made a reservation at 8pm and got seated at about 8:15pm. The food took about half an hour to come out but we had bread to munch on while we waited and we enjoyed each other's time so the wait wasn't a huge problem for us. The staff were all very very personable and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food, as usual!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2014Had no plans for dinner on a Tuesday night. Felt like having Italian food but was worried Buca might be too busy. It was 5:30 pm, went online and made reservations for 7 pm. Perfect! Easy to make reservations. They sat us right away -- even a little early since we arrived early. Service was attentive and polite. Salad, pizza, chicken saltimbocca, and eggplant parmesean were yummy! Had plenty of leftovers for the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Birthday Celebration7inseventhheavenDined on 7/14/2014Seven of us (five adults and two children) had dinner on July 14, 2014 to celebrate my upcoming birthday. We were seated in a quiet area with one other couple nearby. My grandsons, ages nine and six enjoyed the child's pepperoni pizza. The adults had your '1893' salad, the lemon chicken with capers and the shrimp pasta. Salad and chicken were outstanding and the pasta very good. We had large portions and had extra salad and pasta to take home. Our waitperson was attentive, unobtrusive and kind. I shred my delicious gooey birthday brownie with the boys. yum. They loved the serenade and the lighted candleabra.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family style diningTfhsmailDined on 7/12/2014Four 4 good eaters we had an order of Garlic bread and 4 small entrees. Plenty left to take homeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sitting arrangementBinky22Dined on 7/12/2014One thing I didn't like, you don't really get a chance to talk to everybody in the group, It be nice to have more of a round table instead. The area we sat at was a crowd and you felt so closed in. Also it was very hot and stuffy. I did say something about it the staff and they were going to look into it. I guess they did, but it didn't make a difference. The food was good, and the serves was excellent. When we left there must of been several staff that said good bye or thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- discontentedpalate4foodDined on 7/11/2014Table service was lacking due to bartender doing double duty...there was additional waitstaff - at least 6- milling around the bar area socializing. Service just wasn't what we have been accustomed to...Special Features:
- Not what we expectedSunone1Dined on 7/5/2014Ive been to this place but over the bridge . This place looked run down the waiter had a unkempt curly gross beard. Ew. The prices were a little high . We left before we put our order in. I wished this place had a more cozier feel and waiters that looked clean.Special Features:
- Service So SlowOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/30/2014Service is sooo slow. Food was served after 35 minutes and they did not give us plates for main course but appetizers.Special Features:
- servicekyotoDined on 6/28/2014service was great,food was great,,,,,,,,our party was five,we had a great time,our server Cody was fantastic,provided us with a great time and experiance,,,,,,Special Features:
- remarkable serviceproudmommaDined on 6/26/2014We went to Bucca for my 14 year old son's bday. The reservation online was a breeze, for 15 guest. We arrived around 15 minutes early and had to wait only 5 minutes before being seated. The waitress was awesome. She was sweet, welcoming, very friendly, and assertive. The food was served quickly and delish. Our over all experience was excellent. Would definitely do it again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation DinnerJayceeVIPDined on 6/21/2014Memorable time for our daughter's college graduation party.Many guests had never been to BUCA before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- soooo tasty!!!ToshDined on 6/20/2014I've always enjoyed the food here! But for my party of eight we literally had to YELL at eachother to be heard as the other table in our 'room' was a family birthday gathering and they were seriously and obliviously LOUD!!! That being said, our waitstaff was very friendly, and the food was delicious! We were surprised and pleased when the bill came as we expected it to be much higher.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and plentifulfunfood1Dined on 6/18/2014The food was quite good, especially considering it's a chain restaurant. The servings were quite large and we had enough left over for lunch the next day. We tend to prefer quiet restaurants but this was not "quiet"; however, we could converse easily without shouting which we appreciated.Special Features:
- Terrible Attitude of the ManagermanagerattitudeDined on 6/15/2014We where there was Father's Day this sunday celebrating Father's day.Ordered Chicken Brucessto ( Which in the menu just said Chicken but no other information was mentioned. ) When the server was serving us we asked what was stuffed inside the chicken, he just mentioned Brucessto but did not explain in detail what was exactly Brucetto had. We ordered spegatti and meatballs for my nephew and asked if it was all beef and not pork as it's against our religion and the server said it was 100% beef. While having our Chicken Brucetto we noticed suasages and asked the server that's the time he mentioned it was pork. The manager came and he was so rude asking what do i do..don't u know it's Sausage? He should have apologized for that.Special Features:
- Family/group diningWeiWeiDined on 6/13/2014Family style dishes so good for group. Too much for 2 people. Suggestion - small dishes for individual.Special Features:
- It is what it is!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/7/2014Sometimes you go to a Chili's, sometimes you go to PF Chang's, Olive Garden or a BJ's - it's like that, if you want to impress someone, don't go there. If you have kids, want to overeat, need to feed a large number or all of the above, this is your place. I would never in my right mind wait to eat here though, it's not that good...Special Features:
- Good stuffgd2eathereDined on 6/6/2014Makes you feel like you are in Italy! Good food ambiance and nice staff. Recommend!!!Special Features:
- Great Food, Services accommodationluvfoodDined on 6/6/2014Bucca is our family fave restaurant for our special occasion! Great FOOD and services, too!Special Features:
- Mangiarepalate4foodDined on 6/6/2014Generous portions, old world atmosphere Outstanding presentation....if you leave hungry, it's because you were too busy looking at the pictures on the wall while your companions were eating and, now they are ready to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentArjetaDined on 6/5/2014Very pleased with good and menu. Tammy was great at setting it up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation Lunch with the Pope!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/5/2014Fantastic service from Alex and delicious lunch! Did not disappoint whatsoever.Special Features:
- Always a great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/3/2014Celebrated my husband's birthday and the staff did a great job singing to him with candles! We ordered enough food for the 4 of us and plenty of left overs to take home (on purpose). The next day the food is even better after the sauce soaks in the pasta over night...mmmm!Special Features:
- Experience at Buca do beppoBucadibeppoDined on 5/27/2014We had went here to celebrate our friend Claudia's birthday. I made a reservation for 9 at 2:30 for a lunch. As we walked in, we were greeted right away and the host immediate said "Hi, party for Lena" (which was my name" I told her that there would be 10 people instead of 9, would that be ok. Of course, she ensured us that it was absolutely fine and we were sat promptly after taking a tour of the kitchen. Out server name was "Natalie" and she was absolutely incredible. Being a server myself at a steakhouse, she have us GREAT customer service checking back with us every 5 mins. It was such a funny lunch because we kept spilling our waters and it was just a mess. But we all laughed about it and she cleaned it right up for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good and FreindlyfamilydiningDined on 5/25/2014Each member of our mid-size group enjoyed the food and the friendly atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ElisaDined on 5/23/2014This my first time there. Had a great food and a dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place to go.ConvictedGreedDined on 5/19/2014My girlfriend and i come here often. Good place and often busy. Earlier the better and be sure to look for coupons!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 337 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Campbell reviews archive.