Buca di Beppo - Boynton Beach
801 North Congress Avenue
Boynton Beach, FL 33426Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Boynton Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 5617330189x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Boynton Beach
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Buca di Beppo - Boynton Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (9)special occasion (9)neighborhood gem (8)fit for foodies (5)scenic view (2)romantic (2)late-night find (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- great foodeatsoutoftenDined on 10/18/2014the food is great amazed that this is a chain. Personal type service. The manager , Tim, came by to make sure we enjoyed our meal, amazing for a chain restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do not waste your timedonotgoDined on 10/18/2014I don't care for ala carte restaurants. When you serve a meat entrée it should come with pasta automatically. Prices were too high since everything is ala carte. Not for my tastes. And we had two birthdays and the server brought a candelabra with candles to blow out. Not even and ice cream dessert for the birthday boys. Outback and Longhorn each give a free dessert for the birthday person. With the prices you charge you can splurge.Special Features:
- After movie dinnerRonNaDined on 10/4/2014Second time dining here and not disappointed. Our waiter Thomas was excellent and made us feel comfortable.Special Features:
- Not HappyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014We were a party of 4 with 1 child. The service was not prompt nor adequate. Food items that we ordered took a long time to come to the table. Were not hot, one of the food items we ordered was not available. Upon a request for more bread - this was delivered by the time we finish our meal. Overall we thought the food was pricy and not enough. We went in with a coupon to feed family of four , which would have been enough if the food quantity was adequate for a family of four - but it was not. So we ended up with chicken and a pasta dish - which was considered a la carte. Pricy and still not adequate for a family of four. We will not be customers in the future. Bonnie Mills Poillucci 305-878-5003
- Dissapointingmuch2badDined on 9/26/2014Service was slow and un attentive. Even for the very few customers. Food was very disappointing.Special Features:
- first timeMangiaCannoliDined on 9/21/2014first time and enjoyed every second. reminded me of italian dinners at home.Special Features:
- flintstoneDined on 9/7/2014I had a coupon 4 for 40 but the bill came to 96. I think I never got credit for the couponSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The WorstLeeLuvsSeafoodDined on 8/20/2014My fiancé's 5 year old got burned on the top of his head and was taken to the hospital. During a birthday celebration a huge candelabra was brought out and the incompetent server dripped hot wax on his head. What idiots. The manager stood there with his head up his a** instead of assisting.
- GiGiDined on 7/18/2014Getting our reservation confirmed was a nightmare that went on for 4 days. The bread was awful, Birthday cake looked pretty but was made with lots of food coloring and not particularly good and they charged $29 OUTRAGEOUS
- Anniversary DinnerRonNaDined on 7/2/2014We order the mixed green salad and added the Gorgonzola and prosciutto as an extra and it was excellent. The veal parm was a great choice and the spicy chicken rigatoni was just right. Service great and place friendly and clean. Can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 94 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Boynton Beach reviews archive.
- Dad's day celebrationHappydinerDined on 6/15/2014The service was excellent! The food was delicious. Keep up the good work. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of foodLarsDined on 5/31/2014Food was very good prepared well. We were four adults for dinner. We ordered three half portions. Still had food to take home.
- Nurses WeekcftcDined on 5/27/2014Overall all the food was very good, but the salad crouton were extremely hard. The music was too loud and it was hard to hear each other. The wait between the entries took too long. The dessert was extremely large and when we ordered it, we asked to have it cut in smaller pieces to share and waitress was not able to accommodate the request. I found that to be very strange that we cannot request a cake to be cut in three piece. I suggest to reduce those cake sizes or accommodate the customer's order to cut it down to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time thereNewbieDined on 5/23/2014I was searching for a restaurant that could accommodate a group of 8 easily. A friend recommended Buca Di Beppo. I never heard of it, but I am so glad she did! I can't say enough about our server. She allowed us lots of time to gab, while still managing to serve us quickly! She was outstanding! The food was terrific, and we all walked out of there stuffed. LOVED the family style serving. We ordered a bunch of small dishes, and were able to sample them all. We fed 8 ladies for under $200!! Unbelievable!!! We'll be dining here again and again!Special Features:
- Mother's dayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014Busy for them... had to wait a little for everything but was understandable given the day. A little pricey for what you get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cuddoathomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Very simple menu being a an Italian I cud do all that was on the menu nothing special that stood out good lunch place service cud be better food took too long especially the appetizers, waters,Special Features:
- GrossfattyhaterDined on 5/11/2014Everything on the menu is drenched in fat. Every square inch of the restaurant looks like it's covered in grime and the ambience is about as good as you'd expect from a mall restaurant.Special Features:
- Nice for groupslovbucaDined on 5/11/2014If you're looking for a nice restaurant for your next group dinner Buca de Beppo should be on your short list. Good food and service and very welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza after shoppingJDBeeDined on 5/10/2014If I ever go back I'll be sure to order pizza and nothing else.
- The Best Eggplant ParmEggplantloverVIPDined on 5/5/2014I dine at Buca di Beppo at least 3X a month. The staff at this restaurant are very friendly, attentive, and make the overall dining experience enjoyable. The gorganzola salad was amazing. There was an abundance of cheese, granny apples and crazins. The eggplant parm was delicious! It was crispy and was served nice and hot. I most definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!OnelargehappyfamilyDined on 4/14/2014We have been to several Buca di Beppo restaurants and this was my least favorite. No walk through the kitchen for the kids to enjoy. In fact when i asked about it, the hostess replied that "there is no kitchen!" Weird. But food and service were perfect as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caeser salad was great. FettuciniKimGDined on 4/12/2014Caeser salad was great. Fettucini Alfredo was too dry. Ziti was bland. Bread was fantastic. Calamari was spongy. Mozzarella cheese was delicious. Waitress was attentive and great. It was too dark and loud at the table where we were placed. Despite having lots of other "quainter" locations to be seated, we (a party of six) were placed smack dab in the middle of an already crowded dining room. We felt exposed and obvious. When asked if we could increase the lighting, the waitress obliged after asking for permission from her manager. Another couple even raised a closed blind up so they could read their menus! Shortly after we ordered, the mgr came into our dining room and dimmed the lights and turned the music up again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Party with the PopeShellsDined on 3/30/2014This was not our first time at a Buca so we knew what to expect. Family style dining was perfect for our group of eight. Our waitress was very knowledgeable of the menu and was very helpful in food choice and sizes. There was more than enough food and everyone seemed to enjoy what they ate. Service was a little slow but I'm not sure if it was the kitchen or wait staff. Overall a pleasant experience and we will return.Special Features:
- Fantastic DinnerEggplantloverVIPDined on 3/23/2014I dine here at least three times a month. Our server James was outstanding! He was friendly, attentive and got the order right. The GM Taylor made sure our dinner came out the way we like it. The Gorgonzala Salad was incredible. It was so fresh. The eggplant parm. had just the right amount of cheese and tomato sauce. It was also nice and hot. Buca di Beppo will never disappoint. It was a very enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/20/2014Love the online reservation from website. We enjoyed the wine, although it was very pricey for this wine.. We ordered from the 4 for $40 menu. We ordered garden salad and got Caesar salad. The garlic rolls were like paste and left a bad taste in the mouth later. We ordered Fettucine Alfredo. It came in one big clump with very little sauce. I had to go find our waiter to get a bowl of hot sauce. The sauce came too late to enjoy. Our server was pleasant but should have checked back with us within 2 minutes of our salad and entree being served so he could have corrected both situations. I will probably have a difficult time asking my friends back to this restaurant as we were very disappointed.Special Features:
- Buca Di BeppoBillCDined on 3/19/2014Lots of food and very acceptable. Excellent for large parties with big appetites! Private room made for lots of conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodNanetteVIPDined on 3/19/2014The family style ordering gives you an opportunity to try something different. Lots of choices on the menu, love the ambience with the "old" Italian music of Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, etc. Friendly atmosphere, very clean, great house Chianti! We will be returning soon!Special Features:
- great for family celebrationsredcarVIPDined on 3/19/2014Went to Buca with a party of 8 to celebrate a grandchild's birthday. This is the third time we went with a multigenerational group. As always, the staff was helpful and accommodating. The food, served in huge portions for sharing, was better than expected. I'm always surprised at how good it is for a mid-priced, family oriented chain.Special Features:
- Great atmosphereJudidinesDined on 3/2/2014Good selection & great food. Very pricey for serving size now. Portions used to be bigger. Staff is excellent . The servers actually remember you & make you feel very welcome. Ladies bathroom has overpowering perfume smell!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eggplant ParmEggplantloverVIPDined on 3/2/2014Our server Joe was great! The food came out hot and just they way we ordered it. He made it a great dining experience. The assistant GM Taylor made the best eggplant parm. I can't wait to go back to Buca di Beppo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian foodnamajanVIPDined on 2/23/2014We started off with the introduction of our waiter Vic (not with a D) & he was excellent. There were 7 of us, so to start we had the mixed green salad & a Antipasto Salad and both were fresh & delicious, & with that we had the Garlic bread. yum. Since most things are served family style with large portions, we had the chicken Parmesan, linguini With a very fresh home made marinara sauce, and who could forget a large Supremo Italiano Pizza. We figured that with that much food on the table, and were still hungary we would order more. We ended up taking a lot home. So much food, but everyone walked out very full an happy. This is a place that we will frequent when in the area. Thank you Vic for making a great evening for all of us.Special Features:
- Horrible ServiceBillVIPDined on 2/22/2014Service was horrible. They paid no attention to us, a party of 8, we had to open our own wine bottles because the wait staff didn't know how to use a cork screw, and I had to stop them from serving us dessert because they never cleared our dirty entree dishes. The food was bland! Horrible!!
- Feb14DHDEZDined on 2/14/2014Service was not good, staff looked overwhelme and anoyd at times. Food was overly late and over cooked. People walked out of the place due to the neglect of the staff. It is a shame we liked the restaurant "not anymore!"
- the waiter we had an attitudenaomiDined on 2/14/2014the waiter we had an attitude making are date there unenjoyable.Special Features:
- Still HungryMalibuDined on 2/14/2014The good news is that they honored our reservation. We had a 7:00PM reservation and when we arrived at 6:55 we were escorted to a lovely table. It was Valentine's Day. The restaurant was crowded, but there were some empty tables. Our waiter took our order at 7:10 and brought us bread. At 7:40, we asked another waiter to look into our order. Our waiter came back and apologetically told us our order would be out shortly. The manager came over and said they were running late because they were very busy. (What? They didn't expect to be busy on Valentine's Day.). We left at 8:30. Can't comment on the food because we never had anything to eat. Can't really rate the food because we never had anything to eat.
- food was excellent serviceLazloDined on 2/14/2014food was excellent service terrible. All 3 courses, salad,muscles,and pasta came out at the same time. Had to go find waiter or manager whenever we wanted a cleane dish,more napkins,cheese or whatever.
- Short StaffedDelishVIPDined on 2/9/2014Usually an amazing experience all around. This visit was a bit troubled. Food was impeccable as always. However, the restaurant was extremely short staffed causing food to come out slowly and staff unavailable. Not to mention they were out of menu items. Not our best experience at one of our favorite dining stops.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Huge portionsDA1124Dined on 2/4/2014When looking at the menu it may seem pretty pricy. However, 1 entree can be split into 2 portions very easily.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tough veal burned toppings67CamaroDined on 2/1/2014I love veal, and it was very tough....I spoke to the manager and he said people were speaking of that fact and he gave us a credit....what I would have done upon the first complaint, was taste a piece of it myself, and remove it from the menu and send the veal back to the supplier...I say this as I come from this industry in Boston ..Special Features:
- Terrible foodTinaVIPDined on 1/20/2014Would not go back. Food was horrible. Very bland. Very little sauce on pasta pizza was terrible. Service fair.