Buca di Beppo - Bally's
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Bally's
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://ballysac.com/
- Phone: 6093401555
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 12:00pm - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Maurizio Di Marco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Buca Di Beppo is the Perfect Party Venue for all Your Special Occasions When it comes to celebrations, Buca is known as party central! Our hearty Italian dishes are served family-style, making them perfect for sharing. Plus, the eclectic décor, lively music and engaging staff, all add to the fun. From a communion, anniversary and holiday party to a prom dinner, military event and retirement banquet, throwing a great party is what Buca does best! •Birthday Party •Graduation Party •Rehearsal Dinner •Wedding Reception •Bridal Shower, Bachelorette Party, Wedding Reception •Christmas Party / Holiday Party •Baby Shower •Reunion
- Private Party Contact: David DeTitto 6093401555
A word from Buca di Beppo - Bally's
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our décor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Bally's - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Buca di Beppo - Bally's reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (36)kid-friendly (23)special occasion (16)fit for foodies (11)great for lunch (6)notable wine list (4)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- luv2eatatnerosDined on 9/7/2014We were very happy with the food choices and the quality of food. Also, the prices were very good for all the food that you get.Special Features:
- Go hungryChow41Dined on 8/31/2014Portions are big and very tasty . Great for tasting all dishes as long as you go with a groupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not reallyhappyNOTHAPPY123Dined on 8/26/2014First no fork for appetizers - the little cocktail forks - should not eat clams or mussels with a dinner fork. Veal marsala too sweet - glaze of some sort - should also have a veal piccata on the menu which I really wanted. My friend I brought wanted shrimp diavalo- very unhappy Italian male I was with - it came out on ziti with a dream sauce - that is not diavalo - clams too big for a clams casino - but different 0- bacon is suppose to be over casino - so overall I was really not happy - probby will go somewhere else next timeSpecial Features:
- SouthPhillyDinersVIPDined on 8/25/2014The food was not good at all. Very disappointed in the quality of food especially for a dining venue in the casino. Will not return or recommend to anyone. Service was mediocre.
- Chicken parmJimMDined on 8/24/2014Me and my wife split the chicken parm with a side of spaghetti. 3 nice portions of chicken was served. Probably could have fed 3 people. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding.GrouchDined on 8/24/2014Food was fabulous. But way too much, however, no one goes away hungry. Just what Bally's needed a quality dining facility. As with Guy's nothing needs to be changed.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014Noise level was awful...tables too small for the amount of dishes. Food was just awful. Do not order mussels Bianca (spongy texture not even a hint of olive oil), chopped Italian salad was bagged lettuce with a few pieces of pepperoni, mozzarella caprese used unripe tomatoes in summertime in NJ. Tiramisu was awful...no whipped cream or lady fingers...resembled a cheesecake. Our waiter, however, was delightful. Would never go back. Makes Carmines look like a gourmet experience.Special Features:
- Fun Family DinnerAcm5255VIPDined on 8/23/2014Great service, excellent food. Not your typical Italian restaurant. It is casual but upscale. Everything tastes fresh and is cooked perfectly and the staff definitely made the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good pasta!RobertMontDined on 8/23/2014We were a party of 4 and all of us ordered paat a dishes, and all were very good. Garlic bread also very good. Other than having to chase down the waiter for more grated cheese and our check, we were happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TessieDined on 8/16/2014We came with a group of 16 to celebrate 2 birthdays. They put us in a private room which was perfect for our group. Food was great. Only complaint was service slow and they didn't bring out one dinner that we ordered. We understand the resturant is new so we will definitely give it another trySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reservations are the keypoopsiepDined on 8/16/2014When we arrived there were so many people waiting in line but with our reservation we were seated within a minute:) The food is consistently good at all of the Buca di Beppo's we have eaten at across the country and this one in Atlantic City was no exception. Sign up for their emails, they send great coupons! we had $10.00 of a $20.00 purchase!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in GroupsbmulvDined on 8/16/2014I booked Buca because we were going to be 10 people at dinner and I didn't want to worry about being loud or splitting the check. I know Buca usually accommodates large groups. I have to say the ambiance isn't' like other chain Bucas I have been to. It is more "open concept" and others I have been to are small and make your table feel intimate. Anyway, we got two salads and two mains and had more than enough left over. The food wasn't amazing, but it was good and we all had a great time. Plus we were stuffed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- laredo24Dined on 8/14/2014Food served family sytle. Although advertised as very large portions, it was adequate for two. Tasty, but nothing exceptional. Rao's meatballs run circles around this restaurants " specialty ". Prices for two were ok. Servers were friendly. Stephanie was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-SoFoodFriendsDined on 8/12/2014Wait staff had deplorable English; difficult to hear and strong native articulation. Greeter was rude and server failed to explain various dinner options. Way to much food for two people...simply wasteful. Noisy environment. A good place to try, but I would not go back again.Special Features:
- Enjoyable DinnerluvgoodfoodDined on 8/11/2014I brought some of my Family for dinner while staying at Ballys, we eere 3 adults and 2 children and we had a nice dinner. The portions were more than generous, the food tasty and the choices very good, the service was a little slow but I attribute that to the fact they've only been open a few weeks. Definitely s good place for larger groups and the kids enjoyed themselves, I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I exectedMish29Dined on 8/10/2014The pasta we ordered was too soft. (Rigatoni with grilled chicken in a Rosa sauce) The chicken tasted like something that was prepacked and heated up in the microwave. It was chewy!It was supposed to be grilled! My husband couldn't even eat it! I have to say the antipasto salad was very good. He filled up on that. Reasonably priced and large portions. Maybe we just ordered the wrong item.Special Features:
- Thumbs up and downicfoodDined on 8/8/2014The food was great and came out very quickly. And the staff was very friendly, polite and helpful. The biggest downfalls for me was the actual experience. I have taken my family to the now closed location in Philadelphia on many occasions because of the tour of the restaurant and kitchen, plus the decor of the different rooms. That made the experience stand out from other restaurants. Also, the actual location of the restaurant is very difficult to find and get to. It's hidden on the 6th floor of the hotel and we had to walk through guest room hallways to get there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breakfast was betterMrshawkDined on 8/7/2014Had breakfast and dinner at this restaurant. Service was excellent on both occasions. The meal was good not excellent, we had the spicy chicken pasta and the fettuccine Alfredo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go to Carmines.JJSMOMDined on 8/7/2014I had looked forward to going here for my birthday. No one seemed to know what to do with menus or seating. No one was friendly at all. I ordered the spinach artichoke dip and it had about 6oz. in a bowl with some bread for $14.99 We got a few small dishes to share. It was over a hundred dollars, and the only thing that was plentiful was the pasta. This was a huge disappointment. No one ever mentioned my birthday. Maybe they need to gets the kinks out, but I wouldn't go back.
- old believe italian trend foodtopotiziDined on 8/6/2014only junk food, sold as Italian food. not to repeat ever.
- food was excellent-service way offalwaysinacDined on 8/4/2014i have been to serveral bucca restaurants, the food at baily's bucca was wondeful. However, the service left alot to be desired. Waited almost an hour for our family salad, our granddaughters drink was forgotten,waited forever for our main course. And the restaurant was not even busy. One of the patrons in the table next to ours stood up and demanded the dinner check in a loud angry voice.Special Features:
- Great foodACvacaDined on 8/4/2014The appetizer of mussels was excellent but the fried mozzarella we could have done without. I would highly recommend the Apple salad! Made reservations on line so was seated immediately but lots of people waiting even though here were May empty tables!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LauraDined on 8/2/2014The food was wonderful...but, the place just opened so there were MANY mess-ups! First of all it is super bright..all lights on. We had 3 different people waiting on us. They were so jammed up while taking our order that they forgot all the menus that sat on our table for quite sometime. Our entree was brought out with the salad. Instead of the salad being first. After the meal was brought out, like 30 seconds later, the waiter asked what we wanted for dessert. We said ..not sure yet. :/..... The kids that waited on us were very nice but, there needs to be some "waiter/waitress training. The food was really good though. Oh yeah, they didn't know what a "snifter" was for an after dinner drink and they didn't have any black zambuca.Special Features:
- the food was not goodth454saVIPDined on 8/2/2014the portions were not large enought for 2 people as told and I am not fat i weight 125 and i am 5'8
- Great if you have 2 hrs to waitLearntoseatpeopleDined on 7/31/2014I think that service could have been a little better with te hosting and how people were being seatedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family restaurant gemFoodie2431Dined on 7/31/2014A surprising gem of an inexpensive restaurant in Ballys Atlantic City Casino. The food, chicken Parmesan, spaghetti marinara, and sangria, was excellent. We would definitely return. Our waiter was attentive despite staffing shortages. The only blip in our experience was that the bus boy did not ask if we wanted to take our leftovers. We didn't because we were staying at the hotel, but he didn't know that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food Not So Good Wait Staff1MomsReviewDined on 7/24/2014The food was good. Our waitress was not so good. She forgot some drinks, forgot to song happy birthday and forgot about us at the end. The manager had to cone over and ask if we needed our good wrapped and our check. Overall, the restaurant is fun and food is good, we just got stuck with a terrible wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/21/2014eaten at many buca rest. this one is not at all up to par. not enough decorations. ambiance not good at all SERVICE was absolutely awful. server brought food then we had to wait at least 5 min for plates to eat food on. she brought us coffee with no spoons and had to ask for sugar. asked many times for refill on water than only brought 1 at a time we will not be back at this rest
- Expensive BucaCaroleDined on 7/20/2014We've been going to Buca for years and always liked the fact that it was good food for a reasonable price. No longer. Way too expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014Food was terrible ordered stuffed chicken with prosciutto and cheese there was no cheese in it and very very little prosciutto service was even worse waitress came by every 20 minutes se like she got lost never againSpecial Features:
- Nice surpriseFrankDined on 7/12/2014We just realized the place opened less than two weeks ago. Yet the place was busy and energetic. Service was somewhat uneven but to be expected. I am hopeful with time, they will get the timing down.Glad we followed recommendation to share a small entree and a cap reset salad. The chicken& Italian sausage pasta dish was awesome. Left no room for dessert. We will be back. The prices are reasonable and the wines. Y the glass are well rounded and priced ok. On the negative side, they don't have a bar so if you are waiting for a table you have to go a cross way to the new Chophouse where I paid $22 for a colors and a glass of house wine. Ouch. Also, we had a comfortable table but it sits next to a walkway that people keep walking by .Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Bally's reviews archive.