Buca di Beppo - Augusta
3450 Wrightsboro Rd.
Augusta Mall -
Augusta, GA 30909Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Augusta
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 7067335475x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Augusta
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Buca di Beppo - Augusta - Best Restaurants in Augusta ›
Buca di Beppo - Augusta reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (12)special occasion (9)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (5)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)fit for foodies (2)romantic (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Family get togetherOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014My father who lives in Florida came to visit his family here in Augusta Ga. He wanted me to find the best restaurant. He was so pleased as was I with Buca. We had a great time. Our server was fantastic and the manager came by to talk with us. Thumbs up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Dining ExperiencefoodisloveVIPDined on 9/28/2014I wish we had never stepped foot into this establishment. There were 2 other tables in the dining room so you would assume we'd have our server's full attention? Our glasses stayed empty majority of the time (only filled when asked). We had to ask for another glass of beer/wine it was never offered. I'm not sure if the server was new but clearly had limited knowledge about the menu and when she was struggling to handle our group of 6 you'd think someone would step in to help her. We could hear an entire inappropriate conversation being held in the kitchen using curse words. Are you kidding me? On top of all that the food was luke warm and small appetizer portions for $20+. I would suggest you saving your money and staying away.
- Terrible food, terrible service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Service was slow and unfriendly while the pasta tasted like a box kit and the chicken was dry.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Took forever!!!!! Drinks were empty for a long time!!! Very disappointed. Food was good though!!!!!!Special Features:
- Food Was Excellentaruff45Dined on 9/12/2014Made Reservations In Advance Specifying We Wanted The "Pope Room" When We Arrived Party Of Eight ~ Everything Was Perfect. Waiter "Ryan" Was Awesome As Usual. We Always Prefer "Ryan" Well Mannered, Friendly, and Takes Care Of His Customers.....Food Was Excellent With The Exception of One Pasta Dish With Italian Sausage, "Really Spicy" Entirely Too Much Red Pepper.......Special Features:
- Thomas & patOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014Buca Italian is hands down best Italian food in Augusta !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, family ambienceBarbaraDined on 9/4/2014We love to go there, and their dishes are really good. Their desserts are marvelous, especially the Tiramasu which is a favorite, better than anywhere. Servers are always nice and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't go backVeggie2Dined on 8/30/2014The staff was friendly but they took over 20 mins sometimes longer just to get a refill on a drink. It's an Italian restaurant that can't even make pasta properly and I reserved my table for a group of 15 less people showed and we asked that they remove the extra plates from the tables. Instead of doing that even though they could clearly see we had absolutely no space at all at the table they just walked out ignoring the request completely. The drinks are ridiculously prices because they force you to buy a cup with every drink. This place is horrible!
- DisappointingbroseDined on 8/29/2014The atmosphere was OK and there were interesting pictures covering the walls. The salad wasabout average - nothing to make it special. The wine list is limited, but the worst thing about the meal was that our entree was barely warm-almost cold. We ordered the small portion lasagna and it was plenty for 2 people but lasagna should be hot. We only ate small portions at the restaurant and took the rest home. We reheated it the next day, and it was very flavorful. When we told the waitress that the lasagna was cold, she asked if we wanted a hot one to take home???? Why couldn't the one we ordered be hot??
- food was awefulspanky45Dined on 8/23/2014We ordered fettucini and it was cold and the noodles sticky and dry
- Another Good Meal :-)TandGTwinzMomVIPDined on 7/6/2014We really appreciate how family friendly the place is, and as usual, enjoyed our meal and the experience. I was not please, however, when I received a notice from OpenTable afterward that we were a no-show, and then had to spend some time writing up our actual experience to prove that we had honored our reservation :-(Special Features:
- Great Group Get TogetherSteveDined on 7/6/2014Seven good friends got together for dinner. The table we were seated at was perfect for our small group. The service was exceede only by the quality of the food which was excellent.Special Features:
- Wonderful AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/30/2014Whole atmosphere for kids and parents was awesome. We all enjoyed dinner with another family, and as large as our group was everyone was happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 118 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Augusta reviews archive.
- Authentic Italian DiningVidaliaGirlDined on 6/15/2014We came early on Father's Day (I treated my wonderful husband) and immediately felt as if I were in some cafe in Italy. The atmosphere was just perfect....no bright glaring lights, the red checkered tablecloth...all of this and more set us up for an unforgetable day. Our compliments to the chef for a meal that was simply delicious. This was our second visit in three years, and I must say Buca di Beppo is still the best Italian Restaurant in the CSRA. Kudos to all your staff that make this restaurant great!Special Features:
- As expected...TandGTwinzMomVIPDined on 6/15/2014Having dined here last month on Mother's Day and had a pleasant experience, we knew what to expect. Actually had the same waiter and the entire place to ourselves! We have toddler twins, so it is nice to go somewhere that they are made to feel welcome and has a kid's menu that is suitable. We enjoyed our meal and came home with a nice doggie bag for later :-)Special Features:
- bad serviceRCN123Dined on 5/11/2014We will not be returning! Horrible service, my drink was never refilled, nor was any one else in our party.My husband's food never came because it wasn't ordered, my side item never came. 2 hours was plenty of time for our food to be done but the server didn't put in the order. Just lost us as customers!
- Better than average for a chain...TandGTwinzMomVIPDined on 5/11/2014Decided to try it for Mother's Day since it would be toddler friendly. The place wasn't that busy, but the service was a bit on the slow/distracted end of the spectrum. We had never been before, so the advice on portion sizes really helped. For the most part, we enjoyed the food, however, the roasted garlic mashed potatoes were awful :-( They were so chunky that they looked like cauliflower in a white cheese sauce. It was basically a bowl of crushed, boiled potatoes in a bechamel sauce with no hint of garlic whatsoever! There was more garlic flavor in the side of broccoli that we chose than in the potatoes. Won't order that one again! It was a good value treat & the experience was pleasant enough for us to want to go back, though :-)Special Features:
- Fun for birthdaysegent0032Dined on 4/25/2014I always enjoy the atmosphere here. Feels like going home to visit my Italian cousins. Loud and happy with lots of food. We went with a big group for my birthday and the service was great.Special Features:
- Easter Sundy Dinneraruff45Dined on 4/20/2014As Stated Above Food Was Excellent, Hostess and Servers, Excellent ~ We Enjoyed Everything About Your Restaurant. This was Probably Our 5th Visit. I definitely will return to try more dishes......I would love too see The Pope Room Update Lead Photo With "Pope Francis" @ Center Of All The Other Popes...Food For Thought....Once Again Thank You Our Entire Family Enjoyed It......Tony & MyraSpecial Features:
- Easter lunchJimBDined on 4/20/2014The service was prompt and the food excellent. The antipasti salads are great. So many choices. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Not what I expected. VeryEatoutDined on 4/8/2014Not what I expected. Very few people eating in the place.Special Features:
- OK for Mall DinersskygodVIPDined on 4/7/2014It is a good place if you cannot find something outside ! Way too much food. For even a couple!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Italian ExperienceKenkDined on 3/28/2014I lived in Italy for four years. Here in the states, the "good" stuff is hard to find. Buca's flavored capture that authenticity and they have a nice sized wine list to pair with it. Like a traditional trattoria, their portions are meant to be shared, so the three of us ordered 2 pasta entrees and one garden salad entree off the "small" menu. This provided all three of us with salad, lasagna and baked ziti...and there was still enough left over for a full to-go box. Love Buca di Beppo's!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodJudy706Dined on 3/22/2014Went for daughter's 16th birthday. My husband is not fond of Italian food. However, he really enjoyed his selection and I believe we will be able to get him to return. My daughter and I are huge fans!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Italian SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/7/2014I love everything about Buca. I have been going to this restaurant for over a year and I consider myself a Bucaholic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, great staffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/6/2014The baked ziti was especially good. They were very accommodating for my 3 kids. Ian was an excellent waiter and made us laugh the whole time. Will go again, no doubt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Normally when I go there,HJohnsonDined on 2/15/2014Normally when I go there, the food is always excellent. This time not so much. A lot of our items were over cooked (lasagna, chicken parm., salmon) and were too dry, they were not generous with the sauce to make these dry plates better, so a lot of the food was not eaten. The service was great but the food not so much this time around.
- This was our first trip toWandaDined on 2/14/2014This was our first trip to this resteraunt and we were disappointed! We ordered a tossed salad and it was very bland. The bread was only lukewarm when it was brought to our table. We felt our meal was overpriced for the quality of the food. We would not go back again.
- valentines dayrog1980Dined on 2/14/2014My family had an awesome experience. Ryan, our server was on point and set good expectations in how long food and drinks would take. A great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Main coursesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014The past two times we have dined we ordered the same item and it was prepared Very differently. The amount of sauce compared to noodle ratio was very very lightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodFamiLee6Dined on 2/7/2014Overall the food was good. We lived in Italy for 3 years so we are a bit spoiled. The calamari was more breading than squid but the spicy marinara sauce was great. The main entree of chicken, sausage and penne was fantastic. The molten lava cake was very dry on the outside but fairly moist on the inside.Special Features:
- Very good. Large portions.ritmdocDined on 1/31/2014Very good. Large portions. Grated Cheese was a decoration only and was flavorlessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Plenty of foodmomof3sonsDined on 1/24/2014We received a gift card for Christmas, so we ordered more than we typically would. We had a small caesar salad & two small pasta bowls for my self, my husband, and my 17 year old son. One bowl would have been more than sufficient! We were able to take home leftovers for all of us to enjoy the next day! The waitress was attentive and the food arrived quickly after ordering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place Good foodRonsreviewDined on 1/17/2014The food was very good and the restaurant was very cozy. The service was good we were abit suprized with the family style servings. The price was very reasonable. Over all we enjoyed our visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still eating!!LcolemanDined on 1/4/2014I love going here because if you get the lg portion you can take it home and eat leftovers forever!! I love their food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not for the pickyeatupDined on 12/31/2013Went with another couple. Had never been. Didn't know we'd have to eat the same thing because portions (and prices) were so big! Ordered garlic bread, which was same as free bread but with major garlic spread on. Bread seemed to be sourdough, not italian crusty. Didn't see a small dinner salad choice so skipped that. All in all wasn't a great experience. Ordered chicken dish and shared with my husband and took some home. Was charged over $4 to put plain spaghetti underneath the chicken.Special Features:
- Good food, great staffZachDined on 12/27/2013The food is typical Italian fare, but where this place really shines is the service from the staff. We had a large group and were very well taken care of. Would highly recommend this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was Christmas Eve and IStuffedDined on 12/24/2013It was Christmas Eve and I think they were psyched about closing earlier than usual. As a result I think the food was not as good as usual. Salad was excellent as was the spaghetti and meatballs. However the chicken in the rigatoni was overlooked and the pasta was a tad too "al dente". The seafood dish with the mussels .... Del mare? was tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/15/2013Great waitress, she was really smart. I like the food too it was good. The sauce was over the scallion shells on the sample platter, which is wierd considering one doesn't eat the shell but ok. All in all it was an enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Butler High School '72 MemoriesGraduate72Dined on 12/13/2013Great food and service! Excellent, individual customer service. Music was alitle loud for our group-wide conversation. Asked our server to lower the music. The front-end manager personally came to our reserved room and asked if there was anything else he could do to make our visit more enjoyable . We did not feel rushed to leave. Stayed till after 9:00pm - began at 6:00pm. Awesome experience! Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.