Buca di Beppo - Arrowhead
16091 North Arrowhead Fountains Center
Peoria, AZ 85382Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Arrowhead
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 6234129463x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Nicholas Orbison
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Arrowhead
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Arrowhead - Best Restaurants in Peoria ›
Buca di Beppo - Arrowhead reviews from OpenTable diners
65 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (53)special occasion (41)kid-friendly (29)great for lunch (17)romantic (15)fit for foodies (15)neighborhood gem (12)great for brunch (9)scenic view (7)hot spot (6)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- AWESOME birthday partyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Couldn't have picked a better place to gather family of all ages (2yrs-62yrs) for my birthday. Food was great, service was awesome (our server had a phenomenal positive attitude despite a few mistakes). They made sure everything was perfect. She brought out our order of garlic bread and noticed it was a little on the crispier side, if you know what I mean, and she took care of us and got the kitchen to set us up with an additional order at no charge. Very entertaining for the younger kids with lots to look at and no noise restrictions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was badUnhappyDined on 8/23/2014It was my daughters birthday and told the waitress twice not a happy birthday nothing from her also she forgot to bring me sweetener for my tea and dinner plates for our entree so I will not go back!!!Special Features:
- Beyond AmazingBeefEaterDined on 8/19/2014Holding to the Buca tradition, this location was superb! More food than we could eat, even though we wanted to eat more... portions are large and flavors are amazing. We had enough in our take-home boxes for another full meal! Thanks Buca crew! It was amazing!Special Features:
- FAMILY STYLE EATSDiningOutDined on 8/16/2014The food, service and ambiance is worth visiting. This is a nice place to bring the family and share the goods.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Easy to make reservations. Good & friendly service. I was disappointed they were out of veal, but the food we ordered was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Everything thing about our experience was just great. This was not the first time we have been there and it is just as good if not better each time we go there.Special Features:
- Coast Guard PartyUSCGMomDined on 8/6/2014Took my daughter and all her friends to the Arrowhead location, the Pope's Room. As usual it was a great time, great service, and lots of great memories to be had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun experienceVeryFullDined on 8/2/2014We sat at the kitchen table with our daughter and granddaughters. We were really surprised when the tour was brought by our table each time and our table was pointed out every time. We weren't expecting that so it was pretty funny. We felt like we were really on display. The food is good with generous helpings.Special Features:
- Table for 8NobreadDined on 8/2/2014I like buca di bepo but it seems there service is not great. Although the waiter was very polite we had to ask 3 times for bread. It was only about 4.30 but so it wasn't busy at all. The food is always good I love the family style way but it's the second buca in a month where things have not gone quite rightSpecial Features:
- Tasteless food moderately pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014First, let's say that the ambience is fantastic. Fun, different and nice for a change. The food was subpar, especially for the price. I dare say Olive Garden does it better. Lack of flavor, Baked Rigatoni so dry....Shrimp Fra Diavlo not much flavor, few small shrimp, something they called Rosemary potatoes that our party of 8 universally thought were the worst potatoes ever eaten. Can't say there was any bang out dish served. Very very disappointing. Our waiter, Marshall, was hard to find, disappearing for long amounts of time, even when getting specific things, not just check ins. Overall, not sure any in my party would return.Special Features:
- food was disappointingmomsbirthdaydinnerDined on 7/24/2014The food tasted very can and jar prepared. It lacked the spices and flavor or an Italian restaurant and more tasted like what a college kid makes in his dorm. It was edible, but indefinitely wouldn't order spaghetti and meat balls or Alfredo again. The salads were very good as was the bread, just our main courses were disappointing. Our waiter was outstanding and the atmosphere was a lot of fun! They sat our party of 15 right away which was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014We took a couple to celebrate both birthdays and couldn't of had a better time. Our waiter Jason was remarkable and loveable. The food was outstanding. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Not ImpressedGFT1MomDined on 7/15/2014Upon being seated, I immediately asked the server if GF pasta was available and was told *YES* there was. Based that information, I calculated the carbohydrates, and administered insulin to my 11 year old daughter (who wears an insulin pump to manage Type 1 Diabetes and also has Celiac Disease). While we were waiting for the server to return, a manager walked through (we were seated at the Kitchen Table), and we asked what type of gluten-free pasta to expect. That's when we were told it wasn't offered at all. So...I basically overdosed my child with a medication that can kill her because we were given the wrong information by the server. Our bill was $100 and the meal was less than satisfying. Not impressed.Special Features:
- Salad was not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/26/2014Greens in the salad were not of high quality and did not appear fresh.
- BadOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014The food came out separately instead of all at once. The linguini and clams was sweet (not a good thing) and was definitely missing something, probably garlic. The server was a bit awkward and she kept making excuses and blaming others for the issues. Prices are way too high.
- Extremely loudunhappyJack12Dined on 6/15/2014Though, being that it was Father's Day, it was too noise for my comfort. The waitress showed up maybe twice and very distracted/rushing to get us out. Not very friendly. We've had other times where the person taking our doers have been fabulous unlike this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderwhelmedNever2ReturnDined on 6/15/2014We had high expectations that were unmet. We do not prefer family-style dining b/c we have 4 different people with different tastes and preferences. The food took a VERY long time to be served. The portions were not huge (as we had been told), and the food was average at best. We still can't figure out why we were given a "tour" of the kitchen - very awkward and strange. We usually expect bread at an Italian restaurant to knock our socks off, but it didn't. We could have found similar quality at our local grocery store. Overall, this restaurant was nothing special, and way overpriced. We will not go back.
- HorribleStephanieDined on 6/14/2014After we got to the restaurant I requested a booth for my family, our hostess stated there were none available so they seated us at a table.. When we got upstairs there were 4 booths empty around us.. They lost part of our ticket for our dinner.. So my children ate then an hour later my husband and I finally received our food by this time my kids were bored and wanted to leave. Very stressful!Special Features:
- FOOD NOT AS GOOD AS BEFOREOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/20141ST THING IS THAT THEY WEREN'T SO BUSY BUT THE SERVICE SEEMED SLOW AND NOT THAT GOOD. WE HAD TO GET OUR OWN PLATES BEHIND US AND THEY ONLY GAVE US ONE SMALL PLATE OF DIPPING OIL ( 11 OF US) AND WATER GLASSES NOT FILLED UNTIL WE ASKED. THE FOOD SEEMED NOT AS FLAVORFUL. LIKE "WATERED" DOWN. WE WERE ALSO SURPRISED THAT THE CHICKEN PARMESAN FOR THE PRICE, WASN'T SERVED WITH PASTA..... PASTA IS CHEAP! WE CAME 12 MILES WHICH ISN'T A LOT, BUT IT WAS NOT WORTH THE TIME TO GET THERE. DOUBT WE WILL BE COMING AGAIN. SORRY, BUT YOU ASKED!Special Features:
- Fathers Day early 6/13/14Bbarnett7295Dined on 6/13/2014We had a great time at Buca with our family, the food was to die for, The 1893 Salad is now our family favorite for the 11 people in our group. Our server Krista: was very attentive, and we liked all the different choices, and every platter was someone's favorite to share with the rest of the Group. Krista our server, was quick and really accommodating to our group size of 11 people. We defininately will ask for Krista next time we come to the restaurant, she was awesome. Buca keeps adding great family memories for us. Thanks again, The Barnetts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expectations metAttolloDined on 6/7/2014Enjoy Buca because we know what to expect and have seldom if ever been disappointed. Fun ambiance, good food, personable service.Special Features:
- awesomeminnieDined on 5/31/2014Server was great and attentive. Awesome!!!! Had a great time and food was great and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter burned my wife.Burnedmywife86buccaDined on 5/23/2014Waiter " Chris" spilled hot liquid on my wifes chest and lap. Burned her pretty bad. Waiter had manager give discoumt on check but manager never stopped by to check on my wifes burn and ruined dress.This was a special occation dinner. Very dissapointed that management didnt even car enough to see how badly she had been burned. Bucca only cares about turning tables getting people in and out to maximize their sales. Thats too bad.
- A go-to for family groupAztoTXDined on 5/23/2014We were in town for 2 nieces' high school graduations and wanted to grab lunch afterwards. Food is always good, service was good, kids had a great time. House chianti is a nice wine at a good price, and the girls loved the HUGE brownie sundae to celebrate! Not a big fan of their calamari - kind of chewy - but the pastas were fantastic and my daughter's grilled chicken and steamed vegies were perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for GroupsYoTreDined on 5/23/2014We had lunch here for my daughters promotion and graduations. It was a great way to feed a bunch of people quickly.Special Features:
- LorettaDined on 5/16/2014Always great food and good for families. The bartender was very personable! The only negative was we didn't get the private room that I requested and with a fussy 4 month baby in our party of ten, that request would have been greatly appreciated!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmospherespecialoccasionDined on 5/16/2014Staff was very accommodating. Service very attentive. We were a large group for my daughters graduation. When we pulled up to the restaurant they had an advertisement on the side walk lookin for cooks (bad sign.) Food tasty but not very memorable. Pretty plain jane. Portions were healthy and the tiramisu hit a home run. I would return for dessert, but I would be solo because my husband was not swayed! 👎👎Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/15/2014Although the food was good and the portions were large, they really need to scale back the prices and the amount of food they give you, its just too pricey for what you get. Its like their forcing you to pay more than you would or need too.Special Features:
- DependableDaveHVIPDined on 5/11/2014We made last minute reservations through Open Table on Mother's Day. We were greeted and seated promptly even though the restaurant was very busy. Our server allowed us to enjoy drinks and take our time. We never felt rushed or neglected. As usual, the food was tasty and plentiful.Special Features:
- Mom's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014My Daughter & I had reservations at the arrowhead resturant for mom's day. we were seated quickly and with fun. my grandson (2) slept throught most of it my only slight complaint was the food was a little long in coming even though they weren't overly busy at the time we were there but as usual the quality & quantity more then made up for it & our server tho a little brisk at first turned out to be a real sweatheart. deffinitely love this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014We came with a reservation on Mothers day, it was not busy at the time we arrived. we ordered cheesy mozzarella garlic bread and two entrees.. We got the entrees 35 minutes after we ordered and didn't get the appetizer until we were already done with our meal. I understand it was a big day for a lot of people going out to eat, why would you offer poor service on a day that may get more regular customers. Manager offered to take appetizer off bill, haven't been to buca for over 10 years, was not impressed.Special Features:
- Mothers DayMothersdayDined on 5/11/2014It was Mothers Day which I can well understand . Service was only so so. Food was spot on. Very busy place but we were all satisfied in the end. My Mother had a hard time hearing as we had a ciouple of loud parties. Liked the reservation system. At end they said they had problems with credit card machine had to run our bill in 2 equal amounts. Very funny especially in day when credit card fraud is running rampant. Overall a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BUCAOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/10/2014Great atmosphere- Food is consistently excellent -service this time around was not as good as in previous visits.Special Features:
- One of the best places.HaileyDined on 5/3/2014This place is great all around! The service is great and the food is even better! I recommend to try it. I love that is a family restaurant because you get to rry a little bit of everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 299 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Arrowhead reviews archive.
- ServiceBigE10020Dined on 4/28/2014Ate upstairs. I think service is faster in the bar. We're only ones there. Tho good takes time to prepare. No noise. Waitress attentive.Special Features:
- Not the best food.JackielovesfoodDined on 4/26/2014My friends and I went to celebrate a birthday in our group and I suggested this restaurant since I had been to the location in Scottsdale. There was a big difference in the taste of the food. It was pretty bland. Our waiter was pretty attentive but we definitely we're not satisfied.Special Features:
- always a good timeHonestCritiqueDined on 4/25/2014This place always has great food and service. I like the pictures on the wall. Been here twice and it never disappoints. If you love italian food, this is a good place for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/21/2014Food was very good. We had a section to ourselves which was nice because of the grandkids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love this place!SusanWDined on 4/19/2014We had a late reservation, waited less than five minutes. The waitress was friendly and attentive and the food was great. What more can you ask for? Pictures, you say? There are literally THOUSANDS of them on the walls (not all rated PG, however;) My kids love it. Next time, we're definitely getting the Colossal Brownie dessert. The couple at the next table ordered one and it was huge (lol, so big that they shared with my kiddos:) We'll definitely be back -- love the Chicken Parm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IAGoldenLoverIAGoldenLoverDined on 4/19/2014Food was excellent and more than enough for take home extras. Server was efficient, friendly, but not a pest. She did a great job explaining the menu & portion sizes. I would probably be inclined to go back for lunch. The portion sizes for dinner are just huge! The online reservation set up was simple and smooth and efficient.Special Features: