Buca di Beppo - Anaheim
11757 Harbor Boulevard
Garden Grove, CA 92840Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Anaheim
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 7147402822x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jesus Castaneda
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Anaheim
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Anaheim - Best Restaurants in Anaheim ›
Buca di Beppo - Anaheim reviews from OpenTable diners
82 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (65)kid-friendly (45)special occasion (41)fit for foodies (19)great for lunch (18)romantic (11)neighborhood gem (11)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (5)notable wine list (5)great for brunch (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Great place for a large group, specially with little children. Noise level is high, but energetic. The service was great, our waiter was very attentive and he memorized the whole order. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fun for all agespprinterVIPDined on 9/13/2014Been some time since we visited a Buca di Beppo restaurant. We had a gang of ten, ranging in age from 19 to 75, there to celebrate a family birthday. Family style dining added a warm feeling to the overall experience. These people knock their socks off to assure a good time for all.Special Features:
- Bad menuSWM123Dined on 9/10/2014You have to order for the whole table, meaning that you cannot order individually. I had reservations for a party of four, and we did not want to order the exact same thing for everyone to eat, so we left without ordering. This applies to salad, main course, everything. So unless you want to eat exactly the same thing as everyone else in your party, go somewhere else. When we were leaving, the server said not to worry about it, that it happens a lot! Whose running this place?
- Ashley is Awesomen8dagr8Dined on 9/9/2014We had a great gathering for my Mother's 85th and my Grand niece's 1st Birthdays!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca did it once again!BucaLoveDined on 9/7/2014There were a total of 7 adults and 6 children in our group. We ordered what we usually ordered-Caesar salad, trio appetizer, linguine frutti di mare, chicken marsala, supreme pizza and margherita pizza. The food was usual was simply scrumptious and super delicious. One of us had a birthday so Buca crew came by with candles and sang the Italian version of the b'day song for us. Only complaint; due to it being a sunday dinner, it was very busy the service was slow (but that is understandable). They may have been under staffed. Everything else made up for it though. Thanks Buca for another great experience at your casa!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeSandwichmanDined on 8/30/2014Had a wonderful meal and had the chance to sit at the Kitchen Table. Do it if you get a chance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pasta before Running Disney!Michelle777sDined on 8/30/2014The food was very good! Taste like home made! We made a reservation and were in on time. We made a last change to a table rather than a booth. I know this was being difficult especially on a very busy night but they made the change with smiles! Everyone was very friendly. Family style serving was fun! I definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SerfviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014We had a part of 12 and never had a glitch. The waiter made great recommendation for variety, quantity, and favorite dishes.Special Features:
- Great Food, Fun timesLisaC99Dined on 8/29/2014This was my first visit and I just LOVED IT, yes I will be backSpecial Features:
- Wedding "rehearsal"Deb74Dined on 8/14/2014Our experience at Bucca di Beppo was amazing! We came for a family gathering the night before my son and daughter in law were married! Our server was awesome and the food was fantastic. My son had never been there and meanong to try it and he loved it. It's a tad noisy but in a good way--everyone having a good time! Overall we had an awesome time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a big family dinnersarjieDined on 8/8/2014We are a group of 13 (8 adults, 3 kids & 2 toddlers) trying to find a great dinner place reservation around Disneyland on a Friday night. You can imagine how hard that could be, but Buca di Peppo saved the day. We came in late (well, that happens when you are a huge group with kiddos) so they had to cancel our reservation. They said they can only hold the table for 10 minutes. But they were able to secure us a table in no time. And everybody was so nice and fun. We were placed in the "Pope Room" which is a tiny alcove. It almost felt like an exclusive for us. And the food is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. For a group of 13 which ordered to our hearts delight from appetizers to desserts, we paid about 350 including tip. Great value overall. Will do it againSpecial Features:
- Food was good, service was mediocreFranzDined on 7/30/2014Food was good and fast but our server was not friendly. I work in the food industry so I'm usually empathetic to servers and usually patient especially if I can see that you are busy. During my visit though it was not busy but it seems like my server was not interested in providing any service.Special Features:
- Not what I expected.WalkerDined on 7/29/2014Kindly, for the cost of food, I expected a high class establishment. Although not low-class, it was not high class. The prices are structured for two entrees. So, a bowl of rigatoni is $23.99 and it satisfies two guests. No single serve. I ordered the walnut salad and rigatoni and shared mine, while my 3 other guests ordered various things. Salad was way too salty and the rigatoni was overcooked without much marinara. Why add salt? Also, the scenery was old. The restaurant was way to cluttered with out-dated Italian memorabilia. Our waiter was friendly, and tried to be professional; it just was not in him. I tire of the lazy, non-professional staff employed in what is supposed to be a mid- level upscale place!!! This is not. Thank you.
- OMGhawke330Dined on 7/28/2014This was by far one of the best dining experiences that we have had in a long time. The staff was incredible and made us feel like family, the food was divine, and the ambiance was incredible. It made us feel as though we were in an italian family kitchen :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Un necessary extra serviceKateDined on 7/25/2014This restaurant allows an independent photographer offers FREE picture, but actually it's not free, pressures guests to purchase the expensive pictures after develop them. Maybe the location is in Disneyland area, most of the guests are visitors usually opt to spend more money without thinking twice. I was a local, entertaining international guests who doesn't speak English well. The photographer kept saying "Free" made my guests wanted the picture taken, ended spending $30 for two pictures... Very Tricky, and I didn't expect that kind of service at the restaurant...Special Features:
- First time at Anaheim restaurantFoodieFoLifeDined on 7/20/2014The food was excellent, drinks delicious, great ambiance, our server was friendly and provided great service, will definitely be back to the Anaheim restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and protions!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014Being a NYer we are critical, as far as a chain i feel the food is very good and the service was just as good! give it a try you will not be sorry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good foodklm1Dined on 7/19/2014This visit was very nice. I had a group of 4 with a reservation and was seated promptly. All foods we ordered were available and delicious. I ordered the broccoli side for the first time, which was quite spicy if that's not something you're used to. The photographer was very polite and not at all pushy. Overall, an excellent visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TummystufferDined on 7/5/2014We were there for a birthday. Everything was great ....there service could have been better. It took a while to get a server. We were seated for a good while and I had to find seine to ask for drinks. After that it was better.....however definitely think a resturant should make sure once you are seated that drinks and appetizers are in front of you quickly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- could be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Bread was not served until asked. Server could be more energetic. Universal location was better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LalaDined on 7/4/2014Not my first time at Buca, service was always good whether it be for dine in or take out. Our server that night probably was not in the mood to either work or give good customer service. They were busy that night, but still not an excuse. Food tasted different too, I've always loved their pastas, and again it was quite disappointing that night.
- Awesome for groups!ShelleyDDined on 7/4/2014We love to take large groups to Buca Di Beppo! Service is always fabulous, and the family style dining enables us to keep the costs down, while enjoying a variety of dishes.Special Features:
- good but kind of priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2014A little pricey if you are only two adults and two kids under 4.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!hockeymomof2Dined on 7/1/2014Bucca Di Beppo is always a treat! Love the food, atmosphere and service is always great!Special Features:
- Got my moneys worthsavagejimVIPDined on 6/22/2014Family portions, so be prepared. Ordered a chicken dish for two of us and the chicken was tender and could not have been better. Great appetizer. Love this place.Special Features:
- Family vacationKenjiDined on 6/20/2014Great service and my son stated he had the best pizza in his life at buca di beppo.Special Features:
- Poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/19/2014Our waiter was very sparse and told us he had a very large group in the next room so we had to be patient. I left $250.00 on our tab I guess that's not good enough.
- great family style restaurant.love2eatoutDined on 6/16/2014We booked a table on the early side because we had a party of 16. The food was great and the service was friendly. They make my new favorite canoli for dessert. We will definitely go there again when we are down at Disneyland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!!1OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014I was very pleased with e mail communication from the manager. He kept me posted on the different options and provided me with lots of ideas. Once we arrived we waited a while but after we were sat the waitress was wonderful and the food was terrific.Special Features:
- Buca di Beppo is great for groupsBenifanVIPDined on 6/12/2014We ended up going in a group of 14 and not 12 like I had reserved and it wasn't an issue at all. The service was great. Our waiter was really friendly and patient. Food was served very fast and we had no issues with either the drinks or the quality of food. Thanks guys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect For A GroupsurladyDined on 6/8/2014This was our second visit to Buca di Beppo. I made my reservation online two months before our arrival as we had a large group. I received an email confirmation the day of making my Open Table reservation and a call on the day of arrival re-confirming our reservation. When we arrived everyone was nice enough at the hosts stand, although they seemed a little pre-occupied and we did have to wait about fifteen minutes. However, after we were seated and our waitperson was very professional and prompt. The bus staff was also pretty good. The food is outstanding! We love this place and shall make certain to visit again when we are in the area.Special Features:
- Great date nightDThacker997Dined on 5/31/2014Great for anyone with a big appetite or big family to feed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 339 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Anaheim reviews archive.
- ServiceWclcgc3Dined on 5/24/2014I din't care for the manager or the one in charge of the business. He had horrible attituted I wish I paid attention to his name so I can let you know :( I've made reservations a day ahead, when we got there he said that he didn't have a place to sit 10 of us and he was trying to sit us in a small booth, I wouldn't have had a problem with that except there were 4 big guys in my party so there was no way we would have fit there. This guy gave us the worst attitude because we didn't want to sit there and decided to wait for better sitting. He made us wait about 40 min. I absolutely loved the food and our waiter was a jem! She was tentative and friendly and so wonderful it made my expirience there so much betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All fine in the endOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014The food was fantastic and more than abundant! We were a little put off by the fact that we had planned on ordering from the Group Menu we found online (the Magnifico plan @ $21.95/person) only to find out that we had to notify Buca 24 hours in advance. We didn't see that anywhere on the website and the staff at Buca were rather rude about saying we couldn't do that. As it turned out, we ordered the exact same items and spent less, but was it less convenient for us since we had to decide on the amount to order. I did my best to make this a worry-free occasion and that sort of threw a wrench in it.Special Features:
- Love Buca di BeppoBucaloverDined on 5/22/2014Buca di Beppo is one of our favorites. We live in Sacramento and was pleased to see that there was one in Anaheim. We celebrated our 32nd anniversary there with our family. Buca's never disappoints in quality and ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and food.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/20/2014Great Service and food. plenty to eat - thank you Great Service and food. plenty to eat -Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group brought togetherDiningDocDined on 5/16/2014We were all at a conference together. Acquaintances and coworkers, nothing more. By the time we left, we had all shared more than a meal and felt much more cohesive as a group. Buca di Beppo invites conversation, laughter and bonding. I look forward to our next group get together.Special Features:
- Graduation Celebration - awesome!missgiggles67Dined on 5/16/2014Thank you for taking such good care of us! Wow, it was fast service and top notch. Our group was celebrating HS Graduation and they loved it. Thanks again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceDentalfrnzDined on 5/15/2014Taylor waited on us and he was great. He made sure we had everything we needed. He was patient and fun with our loud and fun group. We are from Sacramento and were in Anaheim for the dental convention and will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mouth and EyefullConejoDined on 5/15/2014It's a fun, noisy restaurant with great drinks, food and decor. Our group of seven was treated well and our service was usually prompt and always friendly. The waitress helped with the menu selection to make sure we didn't order too much food. The table was cleared regularly to make room for the subsequent rounds. Everything was good to behold and to consume. I didn't enjoy the veal parmesan as much as I expected, but all the other dishes were fantastic. This was a second visit, and not the last. If you've never been here, come.Special Features: