Buca di Beppo - Anaheim
11757 Harbor Boulevard
Garden Grove, CA 92840Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Anaheim
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 7147402822x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jesus Castaneda
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Anaheim
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Buca di Beppo - Anaheim - Best Restaurants in Anaheim ›
Buca di Beppo - Anaheim reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (55)kid-friendly (43)special occasion (36)great for lunch (17)fit for foodies (14)neighborhood gem (9)romantic (8)late-night find (6)hot spot (6)great for brunch (4)notable wine list (4)vibrant bar scene (4)Show More
- Not even mediocretravellingdinerDined on 10/17/2014This used to be our favorite restaurant. The prices have gone up, the flavor has disappeared. The veal marmalade was veal soup with no marmalade and tough veal. Don't even get me started on the Tijuana photography peddling that took place. We left hungry and stopped at Rubio's for dinner. We won't be back.
- Nice experience!!!!PeruchiDined on 10/12/2014Everything was good, but it could have been better if the server would have shaken hands with me. I tried twice to shake hands with him to thank him for everything, but he avoided me in a heart beat. That was some how rude....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmorDined on 10/12/2014Food was great, service was impeccable, place was colorfully festooned with pics, ambiance very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RjohnDined on 10/11/2014Amazing place to go as a group. Knowledgeable, on top of it staff made for a great family of 12 dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mama Mia - what a fun time!IdyoneVIPDined on 10/9/2014I had an opportunity to bring a party of 12 for dinner during recent business meetings. We were seated at a round table complete with lazy Susan and bust of The Pope in the center. The sever (Lauren) was excellent offering compelte explanations of the service and various dishes. The food isn't gourmet, but very tasty and plentiful. I especially enjoyed the Eggplant parmigiana which was delicious and tender. When the bill arrived I was delighted to see that I was WELL within budget! They handle large groups with ease which isn't often the case in many restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/7/2014I AM NOT SO HAPPY WITH THE FOOD THIS LAST TIME I WAS THERE IT WAS MY ANIVERSARY AND THE FOOD DID NOT SEEM SO TASTEY LIKE OTHER PRYER VISITS, IWAS SO DISAPOINED.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ruaskingDined on 9/28/2014Great food. Have a reservation on weekends. Don't mind if large party goers have a person who cannot hold their drink and use curse words to explain his points.Special Features:
- ZakkTSDined on 9/27/2014Service was quick and efficient. My cocktail left something to be desired, but since I strayed away from their selection and got something else all is good. Food was excellent and like advertised perfect to share with my group. Overall great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Birthday DinnerVickyDined on 9/26/2014The last time I had Buca di Beppo was in Las Vegas last year for my Birthday so this year I wanted the same :o) Great Service and food.. Thank you for making my Birthday one to remember..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceDolllyDined on 9/20/2014Great place for a large group, specially with little children. Noise level is high, but energetic. The service was great, our waiter was very attentive and he memorized the whole order. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodCelderDined on 9/19/2014Great food, great times.. Love the service very good had fun loved the family style dining Waitress nice shoes great hair Didn't use restroom Prompt seatingI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fun for all agespprinterVIPDined on 9/13/2014Been some time since we visited a Buca di Beppo restaurant. We had a gang of ten, ranging in age from 19 to 75, there to celebrate a family birthday. Family style dining added a warm feeling to the overall experience. These people knock their socks off to assure a good time for all.Special Features:
- Bad menuSWM123Dined on 9/10/2014You have to order for the whole table, meaning that you cannot order individually. I had reservations for a party of four, and we did not want to order the exact same thing for everyone to eat, so we left without ordering. This applies to salad, main course, everything. So unless you want to eat exactly the same thing as everyone else in your party, go somewhere else. When we were leaving, the server said not to worry about it, that it happens a lot! Whose running this place?
- Ashley is Awesomen8dagr8Dined on 9/9/2014We had a great gathering for my Mother's 85th and my Grand niece's 1st Birthdays!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca did it once again!BucaLoveDined on 9/7/2014There were a total of 7 adults and 6 children in our group. We ordered what we usually ordered-Caesar salad, trio appetizer, linguine frutti di mare, chicken marsala, supreme pizza and margherita pizza. The food was usual was simply scrumptious and super delicious. One of us had a birthday so Buca crew came by with candles and sang the Italian version of the b'day song for us. Only complaint; due to it being a sunday dinner, it was very busy the service was slow (but that is understandable). They may have been under staffed. Everything else made up for it though. Thanks Buca for another great experience at your casa!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeSandwichmanDined on 8/30/2014Had a wonderful meal and had the chance to sit at the Kitchen Table. Do it if you get a chance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pasta before Running Disney!Michelle777sDined on 8/30/2014The food was very good! Taste like home made! We made a reservation and were in on time. We made a last change to a table rather than a booth. I know this was being difficult especially on a very busy night but they made the change with smiles! Everyone was very friendly. Family style serving was fun! I definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SerfviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014We had a part of 12 and never had a glitch. The waiter made great recommendation for variety, quantity, and favorite dishes.Special Features:
- Great Food, Fun timesLisaC99Dined on 8/29/2014This was my first visit and I just LOVED IT, yes I will be backSpecial Features:
- Wedding "rehearsal"Deb74Dined on 8/14/2014Our experience at Bucca di Beppo was amazing! We came for a family gathering the night before my son and daughter in law were married! Our server was awesome and the food was fantastic. My son had never been there and meanong to try it and he loved it. It's a tad noisy but in a good way--everyone having a good time! Overall we had an awesome time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a big family dinnersarjieDined on 8/8/2014We are a group of 13 (8 adults, 3 kids & 2 toddlers) trying to find a great dinner place reservation around Disneyland on a Friday night. You can imagine how hard that could be, but Buca di Peppo saved the day. We came in late (well, that happens when you are a huge group with kiddos) so they had to cancel our reservation. They said they can only hold the table for 10 minutes. But they were able to secure us a table in no time. And everybody was so nice and fun. We were placed in the "Pope Room" which is a tiny alcove. It almost felt like an exclusive for us. And the food is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. For a group of 13 which ordered to our hearts delight from appetizers to desserts, we paid about 350 including tip. Great value overall. Will do it againSpecial Features:
- Food was good, service was mediocreFranzDined on 7/30/2014Food was good and fast but our server was not friendly. I work in the food industry so I'm usually empathetic to servers and usually patient especially if I can see that you are busy. During my visit though it was not busy but it seems like my server was not interested in providing any service.Special Features:
- Not what I expected.WalkerDined on 7/29/2014Kindly, for the cost of food, I expected a high class establishment. Although not low-class, it was not high class. The prices are structured for two entrees. So, a bowl of rigatoni is $23.99 and it satisfies two guests. No single serve. I ordered the walnut salad and rigatoni and shared mine, while my 3 other guests ordered various things. Salad was way too salty and the rigatoni was overcooked without much marinara. Why add salt? Also, the scenery was old. The restaurant was way to cluttered with out-dated Italian memorabilia. Our waiter was friendly, and tried to be professional; it just was not in him. I tire of the lazy, non-professional staff employed in what is supposed to be a mid- level upscale place!!! This is not. Thank you.
- OMGhawke330Dined on 7/28/2014This was by far one of the best dining experiences that we have had in a long time. The staff was incredible and made us feel like family, the food was divine, and the ambiance was incredible. It made us feel as though we were in an italian family kitchen :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Un necessary extra serviceKateDined on 7/25/2014This restaurant allows an independent photographer offers FREE picture, but actually it's not free, pressures guests to purchase the expensive pictures after develop them. Maybe the location is in Disneyland area, most of the guests are visitors usually opt to spend more money without thinking twice. I was a local, entertaining international guests who doesn't speak English well. The photographer kept saying "Free" made my guests wanted the picture taken, ended spending $30 for two pictures... Very Tricky, and I didn't expect that kind of service at the restaurant...Special Features:
- First time at Anaheim restaurantFoodieFoLifeDined on 7/20/2014The food was excellent, drinks delicious, great ambiance, our server was friendly and provided great service, will definitely be back to the Anaheim restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and protions!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014Being a NYer we are critical, as far as a chain i feel the food is very good and the service was just as good! give it a try you will not be sorry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good foodklm1Dined on 7/19/2014This visit was very nice. I had a group of 4 with a reservation and was seated promptly. All foods we ordered were available and delicious. I ordered the broccoli side for the first time, which was quite spicy if that's not something you're used to. The photographer was very polite and not at all pushy. Overall, an excellent visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TummystufferDined on 7/5/2014We were there for a birthday. Everything was great ....there service could have been better. It took a while to get a server. We were seated for a good while and I had to find seine to ask for drinks. After that it was better.....however definitely think a resturant should make sure once you are seated that drinks and appetizers are in front of you quickly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- could be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Bread was not served until asked. Server could be more energetic. Universal location was better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LalaDined on 7/4/2014Not my first time at Buca, service was always good whether it be for dine in or take out. Our server that night probably was not in the mood to either work or give good customer service. They were busy that night, but still not an excuse. Food tasted different too, I've always loved their pastas, and again it was quite disappointing that night.
- Awesome for groups!ShelleyDDined on 7/4/2014We love to take large groups to Buca Di Beppo! Service is always fabulous, and the family style dining enables us to keep the costs down, while enjoying a variety of dishes.Special Features:
- good but kind of priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2014A little pricey if you are only two adults and two kids under 4.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!hockeymomof2Dined on 7/1/2014Bucca Di Beppo is always a treat! Love the food, atmosphere and service is always great!Special Features:
- The following 347 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Anaheim reviews archive.
- Got my moneys worthsavagejimVIPDined on 6/22/2014Family portions, so be prepared. Ordered a chicken dish for two of us and the chicken was tender and could not have been better. Great appetizer. Love this place.Special Features:
- Family vacationKenjiDined on 6/20/2014Great service and my son stated he had the best pizza in his life at buca di beppo.Special Features:
- Poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/19/2014Our waiter was very sparse and told us he had a very large group in the next room so we had to be patient. I left $250.00 on our tab I guess that's not good enough.
- great family style restaurant.love2eatoutDined on 6/16/2014We booked a table on the early side because we had a party of 16. The food was great and the service was friendly. They make my new favorite canoli for dessert. We will definitely go there again when we are down at Disneyland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!!1OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014I was very pleased with e mail communication from the manager. He kept me posted on the different options and provided me with lots of ideas. Once we arrived we waited a while but after we were sat the waitress was wonderful and the food was terrific.Special Features:
- Buca di Beppo is great for groupsBenifanVIPDined on 6/12/2014We ended up going in a group of 14 and not 12 like I had reserved and it wasn't an issue at all. The service was great. Our waiter was really friendly and patient. Food was served very fast and we had no issues with either the drinks or the quality of food. Thanks guys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.