Buca di Beppo - Alpharetta
Excellent every time!Mother's day lunch was excellent, prompt service and delicious food. The linguini frutti di mare is the best.5/12/2013 12:00:00 AMFamily FunWe went for an early Mother's Day dinner and even though the restaurant was crowded, the food was wonderful, came out timely and we had a great time. Service was great, too. We always pick Buca for large family gatherings.5/11/2013 12:00:00 AMLove it!Awesome food and great service. Very upbeat place!5/11/2013 12:00:00 AMGreat Family Style PlaceWe recently dined here with a group of 6 after a graduation and it was perfect for this type of get together. It was loud enough where we didn't have to worry about disturbing anyone by ourselves being loud but it wasn't so loud we couldn't hear one another. We loved the family style dinner b/c we ordered 3 or 4 entrees and got to try a little of everything. Would have rated 5 stars but thought it was a little pricey. Our total bill with tip was a little over $200 (which included a couple bottles of wine). We will definitely go back but not too often b/c of the price. Overall experience though was nice.5/10/2013 12:00:00 AMGreat First ExperienceThis is the first time I've visited a restaurant of this type serving Family Style. It was great experience and I'm looking forward to doing it again. I booked the reservation because I had a meeting and we were put at a table that was perfect for our needs. The food and the service were great.5/8/2013 12:00:00 AMThe service was great andThe service was great and the food was even better! We love Italian food and this is the place to go if you are hungry and don't mind taking home leftovers. The portion sizes are huge.5/5/2013 12:00:00 AMThank You! Your serviceThank You! Your service as always was STELLAR! We look forward to visiting you again soon!4/27/2013 12:00:00 AMActually I was quite disappointedActually I was quite disappointed and I've been eating here for 14 years
1. Must have new computer system. Could not "bill" for my usual "bowl of bruschetta tomatoes". Charged me $11.99 for bowl of tomatoes that they added small bits of mozerella so they could bill it as capreze. I usually pay $4.00. Very inflexible computer system.
2. Could not get computer system to take off $10.00 coupon.
3. Brought another couple with us after I had raved about the restaurant and service.
4. I still miss John, our friendly bartender that had been there for years and years. Must be new management that is clearly not customer focused. Running on "rules".
5. Will still come back for the exceptional food.4/27/2013 12:00:00 AMGreat spot, they were so niceGreat spot, they were so nice to work with. Let me pre select a menu for my daughters 18thbirthday celebration, which made it so easy for the kids.4/26/2013 12:00:00 AMover crowding work stationsThis was Easter Sunday but early afternoon. They were seating most of the people all in one or two areas. Leaving a large part of the restruant empty. This made it crowded and noisy for a resturant that was only 25% to 30% full. We ordered and received our salad but had to wait for over 5 minutes for plates for serve our salad on. Then we had to ask for bread which took another 5 minutes. Then we received our drinks, iced tea, and did not get straws for anough 5 minutes. All of this was totally caused by bunching up a lot of tables in one or two areas. We had four talbes in our area all seated almost at the same time. But only had one waiter. He was serving two tables of 4 and two tables of six. Thus he could not give any table good service3/31/2013 12:00:00 AMWe had a wonderful time. ServiceWe had a wonderful time. Service was great, the food so very tasty, and we were able to find something that everyone would like to eat.3/28/2013 12:00:00 AMI have visited Bucca severalI have visited Bucca several times but this time we were seated in the bar area which was extremely noisey. The noise leave made it difficult to hear my date across the table from me and made for an akward and uncomfortable evening. Needless to say, we ended up leaving and having dessert at a different location. Too bad3/23/2013 12:00:00 AMToo pricey with the new ownershipToo pricey with the new ownership by Planet Hollywood!3/21/2013 12:00:00 AMGood if you are with a largeGood if you are with a large group since everything is served "family style" meaning huge portions. If you are a group of 4 of fewer, I would go somewhere else. Service and food are very good and worth going back with 6 or more people and for a birthday or other special occasion.3/16/2013 12:00:00 AM