Buca di Beppo - Alpharetta
2335 Mansell Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Alpharetta
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 7706439463x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Silverio Ramirez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Alpharetta
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Buca di Beppo - Alpharetta - Best Restaurants in Alpharetta ›
Buca di Beppo - Alpharetta reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (45)special occasion (32)kid-friendly (28)fit for foodies (14)neighborhood gem (12)great for lunch (11)romantic (8)great for brunch (8)notable wine list (4)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- chicken carbonara pasta was goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2014the prosciutto stuffed chicken was overcooked and drySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow service & noisySlowDined on 10/18/2014Many groups of teenagers. Noisy. Waiter slow to respond.Special Features:
- RecommendationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014I had me birthday party here with my friends and we enjoyed everything about this restaurant. The staff song happy birthday to me and made me feel special. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for PartyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Very attentive, excellent food,enjoyed having time to visit without being hurried along, but still having attentive service. Great combination. Especially for a birthday celebration.Special Features:
- Happy Birthday42ndDined on 9/27/2014We chose Buca for my wife's birthday party with a party of 11 people. Our table was ready at the reserved time and the evening was great. We ordered what everybody wanted and had the fun of dishes being passed all around the table. The food was excellent and the timing of the servings, plate clearance, drink refills, etc. was impeccable. We were allowed to bring in my wife's birthday cake and it was presented with spirit and fun. Overall a fine evening for everybody. By the way, we had enough leftovers for Sunday dinner for three families.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Treattd917Dined on 9/26/2014I went to Bucca for a belated birthday dinner and it was worth the wait. Our reservation was set and the staff was wonderful. We were taken to our table and our waiter was great. He explained anything we asked and even made suggestions. We enjoyed so much food that we had to take much of it home. I appreciated the singing for my birthday by the wait staff too.Special Features:
- Good for family and couplesNYguest1Dined on 9/26/2014You will enjoy both, style and food. We were there to celebrate ny birthday. All my family and friends appreciated good service and foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FairPapaDined on 9/19/2014We have had many great dinners at Buca. This time was a special occasion for a birthday. The server was very good. We ordered a large salad for the table , it was very fresh and good. However can't give the entrees a very good rating. The shrimp Florentine had a nice presentation. But it was very bland . It did not have enough seasoning if it had any at all. The Penne San Remo was some better. I noticed that most of the table did not say much about the food. Until after we left. Then each expressed how bland the food was. We brought it game and added seasoning and made it taste better.Special Features:
- Momma MiaOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014Visiting my daughter and son in law who live in Kennesaw. We have been to Buca in Charlotte, but never to this location. My son in laws birthday was a few days prior to our visit and their 3rd Anniversary was 1 Sept. so this was perfect choice for dinner. Our server was spot on with making sure our drinks were filled, appetizers were served before our main course and attention was paid to every detail, down to making sure we had the extra napkins needed. I make a "comment" regarding my son in laws birthday when ordering dessert and our server made note of it and came our singing with co-workers when he delivered the monster sundae.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Brought 12 people spent 2 hours and $200+ got one drink refill the whole time..waitress was busy with other tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Celebration2grandparentsDined on 8/22/2014Our Granddaughters who moved from the Chicago area choose this restaurant since they were regulars when they were younger. Now they are in their 20's and still choose Buca di Beppo. Always a FUN place to go.Special Features:
- another good mealbucafanDined on 8/21/2014good company, good service, good food. baked ziti was a little dry but easily fixed with a request for extra sauce. apple gorgonzola salad was amazing - first time we've tried that oneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great environment food is okayfoodiesVIPDined on 8/20/2014The restaurant ie really empty. no one stays up front to greet you. phone rings and rings. the service is par and the food is okay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time and great food!LuvfamilydinnersDined on 8/17/2014We had a birthday celebration that was lots of fun. The food as always was great and our server was too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great FoodShannaVBDined on 8/17/2014We always go to Buca di Beppo for large family gatherings. The food is great and there is something for everyone. Great service too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerCataDined on 8/2/2014We recently went there to celebrate my husband's birthday. I had never been there before. I liked the atmosphere because it looked like we were in someone's house instead of a restaurant. I loved the fact that the walls are covered with photographs and other modern types of art. The family style dinning fit perfectly with our taste and the food was great.Special Features:
- BdaygroupDined on 8/1/2014Family friendly restaurant served family style. LOTS of food and very delicious.Special Features:
- Good Food, Bad servicelovegreatfoodDined on 7/26/2014The food was good but your waiter was not attentive to our needs. It took over 10 minutes to get a water refill even after asking for one. You shouldn't have to ask for more water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinnerluv2dineDined on 7/25/2014This was my first time. The bread was hard and cold to begin with. The drinks were over sweet, and the food was only fair. We will not be going back. I had always wanted to try it but was very disappointed.
- Fun TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/24/2014Great food with a fun atmosphere. Great place for all those going to the Verizon Ampitheater for an event.Special Features:
- Great choiceDannyDined on 7/19/2014New to the area and wanted something different. Food was excellent, had great service and was seated at reservation time. Would recommend reserving the kitchen table. Looks like a lot of fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always FunElvisVIPDined on 7/19/2014Great Birthday dinner Food great and always fun Great for friends and special occasionsSpecial Features:
- Buca ReviewFredVIPDined on 6/29/2014Caesar's salad and 1893 salad were very good. The Spaghetti and meat balls were only fair. The chicken pam was good. The service was very good. Our waitress was very energenic and attentive without being overbearing. Good place for families, especially after shopping and you want to go out rather than go home and prepare dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!EricaVIPDined on 6/28/2014We always love coming here. The food and service are so much better than other family-style dining restaurants. Our waiter was wonderful and very accommodating. The food and drinks always taste great. We tried the red sangria, so good! Thanks again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerfoodforfunDined on 6/28/2014Food was just fair. Everything was a la carte, not even a small side of pasta with your entree. Sides were expensive. Salad should have had green and black kalamata olives, but our salad for 4 only had 3 green olives and no black olives. It was disappointing to say the least. Very mediocre meals at our table. Will not return.Special Features:
- The following 358 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Alpharetta reviews archive.
- Multiple bad visitsfromny2gaDined on 6/22/2014We now have had several bad visits here with the service (being forgotten about, dirty dishes, sloppy serving of the food). Only once was it a great experience. Husband is done with this restaurant as an option for dining.
- Food great; service not so muchJohnDined on 6/14/2014Food was great as always. Waiter seemed very busy elsewhere and did not engage well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PapaDined on 6/14/2014Over all I would rate it very good. Some menue items are outstanding others just so so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business lunchLunchVIPDined on 6/13/2014Awesome as always. Great food and great service. Fun place to go.Special Features:
- Highly DisappointedDisappointedDined on 6/8/2014We were shocked at decor.We had calamari (Carrabba's is better), Pear Gorgonzola salad (soggy w/ very little taste), Chicken Saltimbocca (if you simply must visit this restaurant, this item was ok), Chicken Marsala (too sweet!), brownie (huge...with brownies so hard we let the kids gnaw on for a while).Waiter seemed put out at first,eventually he did warm up to us.(I guess because we had ordered $170.00 worth of food!) (He did give us a laugh when he said he gets the kids pizza when he eats there,probably good advice,can't screw up pizza right!?!) Sorry to say, but I would recommend you not waste (lots of) money on this place! Barely met adequate standards on any aspect of the dining experience from the time we walked in to the time we left
- Buca ReviewKimboDined on 5/31/2014I really enjoyed the food and it had a very cool vibe with the funny pictures on the walls. I would've preferred that they have the larger parties in other rooms and having so many large parties by our tables made it very hard to hear the person speaking next to you and you end up eating in silence which isn't what you want in such a neat place. Great food, not a great place for a nice quiet meal. Great place for a party or celebration.Special Features:
- Fun for Celebrations!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/30/2014We had a great time celebrating my daughter's 15th birthday thanks to Buca di Peppo staff!! Staff, Food and desert was an excellent experience for all of us :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation Success!eat4lifeDined on 5/24/2014My daughter and her best friend celebrated their high school graduation with both families together for a fun afternoon meal right after graduation. The atmosphere was light and fun and the food and service were great, as usual. Thanks, BdB!Special Features:
- Thanks for a great reunion!reunion4funtimeDined on 5/23/2014All enjoyed the great service, good food, and fun atmosphere provided to our reunion group!Special Features:
- Only disappointmentJerryBDined on 5/11/2014While taking the tour through the kitchen, which is a very nice idea, I saw pots and pans that were dirty ready to be used in the kitchenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Baked on spaghetti saucehypieDined on 5/11/2014on 2 knives & a spoon. Not a good way to start a meal. My Spaghetti was too lightly sauce & lots of water at bottom of bowl due to not draining the pasta correctly. Buca has went way way down hill since it's glory days. No plans on eating there again. And, for what you get, it's very expensive compared to other Italian joints.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Didn't like "family style". Service not very goodSpecial Features:
- Mother's Day lunchBillVIPDined on 5/11/20145 of us went and overall they did a nice job . Family style is nice for larger parties . Service was good despite being busy . Chicken parmasen a bit overpriced ( 5 pieces no side pasta for $32.95 ) and over cooked rest was in line and very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- League of its ownXoxoVIPDined on 5/10/2014Thus restaurant is so unique that it doesn't fit the checkboxes. The food is excellent, the ambience is wonderful, and the whole event of the meal is a great experience, whether you are a party of toe or twenty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food. And lots of it.JimLVIPDined on 5/10/2014The concept works well. My only complaint is the price for their house wine. Pretty pricey for an average table wine blend.Special Features: