Buca di Beppo - Albuquerque
6520 Americas Parkway NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Buca di Beppo - Albuquerque
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
- Phone: 5058722822x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jose T. Acevedo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our full menu is available for Buca To Go and Delivery. If you're hosting a special occasion or group event at your home, office or a local area reception hall, Buca To Go or Buca Delivery is the perfect choice. Our friendly & professional staff will assist you with your order, arrange a specific pick-up time for Buca To Go or deliver your order ($25 delivery fee applies to deliveries). Plates, napkins, eating & serving utensils and condiments are included. No minimum purchase required. Please allow 3 hours for same-day delivery and call for questions/details about our delivery service area.
- Special Events: Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, planning a business dinner or having a night out with family and friends, Buca di Beppo is your answer to one fabulous group dining experience! Buca serves authentic Italian family-style meals in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our knowledgeable staff will help organize and plan your group event or meetings with diverse lunch or dinner banquet packages - ideal for groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private rooms are available.
A word from Buca di Beppo - Albuquerque
Buca di Beppo serves authentic Italian cuisine in an eclectic, vintage setting. Our dishes are served family-style, meant to be shared by everyone at the table. Two sizes are available: BUCA SMALL feeds two or more and BUCA LARGE feeds four or more. At Buca, guests delight in our lively atmosphere, enjoy the classic tunes of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and admire our decor, including family photos and candid shots of Italian-American icons, such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. Our energetic atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff make Buca di Beppo the perfect place for great Italian food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Buca di Beppo - Albuquerque - Best Restaurants in Albuquerque ›
Buca di Beppo - Albuquerque reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (37)special occasion (31)kid-friendly (23)great for lunch (15)romantic (13)fit for foodies (12)neighborhood gem (8)notable wine list (5)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014food was basic, but very tasty. Would have preferred less olive oil on the salad, more tomato sauce on the spaghetti.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, ample portions, tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014The food is tasty and good, the portions are ample so it is best to order small or be prepared to take food home. The restaurant was willing to alter the sauce selection that is listed in the menu without additional charge. The salad contained healthy ingredients and is a good way to begin the dinner. The bread would be better if it was warm. Although the restaurant was not busy, the service was slow. The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. It is nice place to go with a group and share the food family style.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hmmm, not this time!HappyDinerVIPDined on 8/15/2014Usually I have a great time at Buca, this time not so much: the table was in a corner with not enough space for the food and even less for us to move about comfortably! It made for a night of musical plates, smashed elbows and contortionism!! Truly a miserable dining experience. The food was good, though one of the wait staff was a but snarky- guess it had been a long day. In the end, we will go back, but not just yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorite spots!sodapopDined on 8/13/2014Took our foreign exchange daughter to Buca for her first dinner out in America. Had a great time, and she loved the wine bottles overhead in our section!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014Had a group of 21! This was an outing for our Girls Scout Troop (average age 14). Food was excellent, priced right, service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- POOR2eatDined on 7/29/2014You know you're off to a bad start when you have to unwrap your cutlery from the paper napkin taped around it diner style only to find someone's lunch still stuck to the spoon. The waiter's apology was about as genuine as a rubber chicken. Very noisy children nearby under no control of the adults they brought with them. Greatly overpriced sangria which was thin and more like kool aid. Enough said.
- MAG3Dined on 7/25/2014We always enjoy bringing our out of town guest to our local Buca. Thanks for the great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Excellent customer service. The staff was unbelievable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014Server was professional food was delicious and are reservation was on timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday funBfbirthdayDined on 7/1/2014Was a great place to celebrate my boyfriends birthday with friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mmm foodneuroticnhungryDined on 6/28/2014Good food, good wine, great service. the only problem i had was the portions, not that they were too small, because they werent, just the smalls say they feed 2 people and come with three pieces of chicken.. and the large that feeds 4 has 5 pieces. just doesnt make sense.Special Features:
- Birthday Lunchjfdavis58Dined on 6/28/2014Buca is one of a handful of our local favorites: always good food, always good service. You do need to bring a hungry group because of their family style dining. We had six and bought the large dishes. There were leftovers!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/22/2014Good food but family style not for group with varying food choices. What if I came alone?Special Features:
- Father's Day w/ FamilyDiningfor2Dined on 6/15/2014This is the third time we've eaten here and have never been disappointed. It's important to know that the portions are meant to be shared, even the small size will feed 2-3 people! The food is good, not too salty or garlicky. We had a couple of picky eaters with us and they raved about the food! (If there's downside, it would be that our fridge is full of leftovers!) The service was great! We didn't have to ask for a thing. Our water and tea were refilled before getting below half a glass. Our server checked on us a few times while we were eating to make sure everything was okay or to ask if we needed anything. We will definitely be coming back. It's worth the drive from Rio Rancho!Special Features:
- Making a good day Great!!missingthekidsDined on 6/15/2014We, went to Buca's for Fathers Day. Because it is one of my husbands favorites. We loved it and a great time as always Thank You Buca di Beppo. You saved the day as our children live a long ways away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian!foodfoodfoodDined on 6/15/2014The food is delicious!! They seeve large sizes you can share or have plenty for leftovers. Everything ive had so far has been wonderful, including the pizza! Fun atmosphere. Its a must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good pizzadinerVIPDined on 6/14/2014While they would not accept any of our coupons, the food and service were acceptable. The waitress did a nice job of upselling, the expensive beer and kids drink cup..kudos to her. The one gripe I have about this particular visit was our table location. We were seated right next to the wait station. Other than that, the food was good as usual. We will return.Special Features:
- My first time thereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014I felt like it was a very cozie and family orientated restaurant. I'm really looking forward to going back and experience it as a romantic dinner or a dinning experience with friends and good food. Although, I must say... I did miss the unlimited salad & bread sticks from Olive Garden. Please don't take this as a negative comment because you actually exceed Olive Garden in everything but if you would match them up on this tiny feature it would be awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very accommodating!HVNMDined on 5/30/2014Buca di Beppo was extremely accommodating for our group of a dozen diners, including one Deaf, one Hard of Hearing, and two ASL interpreters. When I made our reservation and explained our group's needs, they fit us in the Pope room, which had the lighting, sound quality, and great atmosphere our group needed. Since none of us had been there before, our waiter patiently helped us figure out how much to order, and made great suggestions. Food was great. Service was attentive and kind. The round table worked great for a group of people and who were just getting to know each other and who rely on visual cues for lip reading, Restaurant itself was loud, being in the Pope room provided us with the quietude we needed. Dinner was terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made a memorable night to celebrateOlivecurl20Dined on 5/21/2014With my daughters graduation came family members to town, so we had a large group. The service was great, and the food was amazing! We all enjoyed the pictures on the wall. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family celebrationGo2014Dined on 5/17/2014We celebrated our sons high school graduation here. The atmosphere is lively and because the food is served family style, it was like having a large group of my son's friends over for dinner. This restaurant can easily accommodate large groups as all the food comes out at the same time and everyone serves themselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs RefreshingMaxPriDined on 5/17/2014I love to go here but it needs an update of some sort. Change things up a bit so it is interesting every time you visit. We sat in the bar and it was very quiet..perfect for us. The food was not anything super special. Maybe offering more items that are fresh like the Caprese salad. I would love to see BdB bring back the origianl menus when the first opened. There was a shrimp dish on there that was amazing. We miss that. Italian or Rat Pack type of music would have added a lot to the atmosphere. It was good...but kind of an average experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/16/2014The food was great and the servings were enormous.Special Features:
- We love Bucca!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/14/2014Fun family style rsstaurant, great for special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was a disappointmentmshakDined on 5/11/2014I was excited by the decor and atmosphere. The water was very good. Unfortunate the Limon chicken we ordered was under cooked and it was white with no sauce to give it any color. The green salad did not have crisp vegetables. The pasta was under cooked, less than al dente.Special Features:
- Wonderful Mothers Day DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Our waitress was great she helped me with the menu, as I ordered for all. The food was very good, and we had enough for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's DayLoveFoodDined on 5/11/2014Everything was excellent. We had two waiters in our section which was great. Always had someone available when we needed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buca's is amazinPastalovingFoxDined on 5/8/2014Unlike many 'Italian' restaurant chains we see in the USA, Buca's gives actual Italian food in actual Italian portions; a 'small' order seems pricey, but it feeds 2-3 people with leftovers for most eaters! The ingredients are very good, all the vegetables and pasta seem very fresh and very well cooked, the meat is always well cooked as well. Definitely a restaurant I'd recommend eating at again, because I will be coming back every time I want -real- Italian food! No restaurant is perfect, but Buca's does the best at coming pretty close to it in my book. The only con I can even think of giving Buca's is the fact that some lighting can feel kind of low/dim, good for an easy-on-the-eyes atmosphere, but still feels a little dark at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 288 reviews are from the Buca di Beppo - Albuquerque reviews archive.
- why make a reservation!?!disappointmentDined on 4/25/2014Our reservation was at 7:30. I checked in at 7:20. When I inquired about our reservation at 7:40 they said the party was still sitting at our table. When I inquired again at 8:00 (8:00!) They said the exact same thing. When they finally seated us at 8:10, they tried to seat our party of 8 at 2 separate tables after walking us by more than three open tables for a party of 8. We complained enough to finally around 8:15 get to sit together. We have eaten at Buca di Bepo with this group of friends for years. After our experience it will take us several years to want to return-it was a real disappointment for our friend's going away party:(
- Great place for families & groupsf8thinchristDined on 4/20/2014I love the family-style dining atmosphere of Buca do Bepo! I like the variety of dishes and the shrimp florentine was absolutely amazing! Service was friendly and the Italian sodas were divine! This is a great place for families or groups to eat, drink, and be merry! I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not my cuppa teaDBABQVIPDined on 4/17/2014food - meh, service - meh, atmosphere -meh-...might be great for some groups but for a person like me that prefers something a little more intimate then this ain't the place. Also, I had to email earlier to get the national info that *should* be openly posted on their website and does not appear to be - and no wonder..the calorie counts are out of this world.Special Features:
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014The food was amazing and it ended up being worth the wait!Special Features:
- Fun place.chefjudeVIPDined on 3/25/2014Took a group for which Buca is inviting. I thought the food wasn't quite as good as in the past. Lasagna was rather dry. Prosciutto wrapped chicken had a lot of marinara sauce. Chopped salad was too heavily dresses. Portions continue to be more than ample and family style is fun way to taste a variety of items. Server was attentive. As w many chains the food is not high quality but more about a lively atmosphere and a lot of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, staff was friendly.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014Good food, staff was friendly. Too many loud kids in the place, skipped dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014It was a great place to take my mom for her birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place !LindaDeVDined on 3/15/2014Love this place, food is always outstanding! Always enough for leftovers (have to, nobody can eat that much) Drink are very generous and our waitress was great. The short ribs are the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for big groupsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/9/2014We had 8 in our party, 4 of which were kids. We were celebrating a birthday & were seated in the Pope room. What a great experience to have privacy in our own room. Food was great. Only problem was it took so long to get our food & with 4 hungry kids in our party, the wait made conditions tough. Good service, very accommodating server. A little forgetful... forgot we asked for cucumbers on the side so had to take salad back & it prolonged the wait for salad; did not make our olive oil / balsamic mix fo bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthdayseanDined on 3/3/2014we have been there before , usually for a celebration. the food is excellent as is the service. its a bit pricey t frequent oftenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TemperatureOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014As the evening progressed, the room temperature was a bit to warm. The noise level was quite high, but our party enjoyed the meal and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best fettuchini we'veGalenDined on 3/1/2014The best fettuchini we've had in years! Fast service too.Special Features: