BTG Wine Bar
63 West 100 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84101Neighborhood:
Wine BarPrice: $31 to $50
BTG Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.btgwinebar.com/
- Phone: 8013592814
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - Close, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, Mediterranean, International
- Executive Chef: Fred Moesinger
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from BTG Wine Bar
Welcome to Salt Lake City’s first and only wine bar--BTG Wine Bar! Located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, BTG (By The Glass) offers over 75 wines in pours of 2 ounces, 5 ounces, bottles, or flights. We also procure premium and artisanal spirits for our craft cocktails. We offer international & local brewer's beer, a small bites menu, and the full menu from Caffe Molise to complement our libations. The upscale and relaxed atmosphere lends itself to an intimate date or a large party. The close proximity to Abravanel Hall, Capitol Theatre, Energy Solutions Arena, City Creek Center, and the Salt Palace Convention Center make the wine bar a perfect pre or post event venue. The bar is available for private functions, private tastings, and banquets.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
BTG Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (20)good for groups (13)romantic (12)vibrant bar scene (9)fit for foodies (9)late-night find (9)special occasion (8)neighborhood gem (7)hot spot (6)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Excellent Wine Bar! Love it! ❤️YummyvinoDined on 8/30/2014We spent about 4 hours sampling delicious wine while enjoying the company of old friends. Could not have been a better setting for such a wonderful night out. Will most definitely be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and wineShelTVIPDined on 8/30/2014BTG offers a great experience for food and wine in SLC. There is a small plate menu as well as the full Cafe Molise menu available. Huge options for wine and many great ones. Food and wine are awesome. Service is slow and a bit unorganized both times we have visited. Patrons this is for you: Please do not go to a wine bar wearing perfume or cologne. We were absolutely bombed by two tables and left prematurely because we could no longer smell or taste our wines. If you don't get the wine experience try not obscuring ever freakin possible nuance of the wine with your stench. COME ON PEOPLE!Special Features:
- Over chargedNoclamsandotheringredientVIPDined on 7/26/2014I think I was definitely overcharged. for two of the 5 OZ glasses, I was charged $16/each. Doesn't sound right. And the 5OZ looked like 2 OZ. Ripped off.Special Features:
- Cheers!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/19/2014It's so great to have a wine bar in SLC that offers tasting flights. I've adored every single time I've been and I'm incredibly happy that they're now on Open Table.Special Features:
- Finally a wine bar in SLCLifeinslcDined on 7/11/2014Great spot to meet up with friends and sample different wines/spirits. It's a nice option not to have to eat a meal just to meet for drinks but you can have a wonderful dining experience if you'd like from Cafe Molise Next door. I love the "flights" which gives you the chance to try 2 oz samples of 3 different whites or reds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Find!NoclamsandotheringredientVIPDined on 6/27/2014I searched for a wine bar and found BTG. Went there with my girl friend at the last minute and found it to be better than expected. BTG had an extensive wine list, and the nibbles were great too. We had the meatballs and Antipasti and they were delicious. We will be returning again for sure.Special Features:
- Great girls nightMirandaDined on 6/21/2014What an amazing night! Great food, great drinks and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice new barSlimDined on 6/20/2014Dined with a couple friends on Friday night after finding BTG on the Internet as a new bar with bites. Knew of Café Molise had eaten there several times so made a reservation and that would give it a try. The food was great. Their mac & cheese appetizer was wonderful they had signature cocktails that were delicious and wonderful selection of wine. I would definitely recommend this to my other friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the BTG Wine Bar reviews archive.