6010 B1 Sandy Springs Circle
Sandy Springs, GA 30328Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bsbistro.com/index.php/home
- Phone: (404) 389-9258
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday; 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Logan Aiken
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Box lunches to full catered off site dinning.
- Private Party Facilities: Two Rooms offered one room up to eighteen, second up to 24 with media capability in second including projector, screen, satellite, and cabling for computer presentations.
- Private Party Contact: Debra 4043899258
A word from B's Bistro
B"s Bistro on the Circle in Sandy Springs Georgia is a new neighborhood restaurant with a casually elegant ambiance, where everyone is welcome. Our interior features warm woods, a gorgeous bar, hammered copper walls and cozy booths and tables with soft lighting for a comfortable dining and social scene.Our menu is "food you know and love"‐‐classic continental cuisine,with a signature flare. While the fare is upscale, there is nothing pretentious about our attitude. Our owners and executive chef are long‐time Sandy Springs residents, and the goal is to make everyone feel like neighbors. Dress casually,relax and have fun! So please come and join us for food (and drinks!) among friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
B's Bistro - Best Restaurants in Sandy Springs ›
B's Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (32)fit for foodies (16)good for groups (12)special occasion (10)great for lunch (6)romantic (5)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (3)hot spot (3)notable wine list (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- B's Bistro BarelyNancyBDined on 11/21/2014The place has a nice ambiance although it's seems to be struggling at the time I was there for lunch. The service was a bit slow considering there was only one waiter and the owner who is the chef and his wife. The salad was a special for the day and was a seafood salad over avocado. It almost tasted like they used day old fish and shrimp. Not great. I would try it again since their menu a very nice. The prices very reasonable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sandy Springs GemLillyatlVIPDined on 11/18/2014B's Bistro just keeps getting better and better. Chef/Owner Buz Psathas emphasizes classic cuisine. His soups are extraordinary and so good on cold winter nights. Special offerings are worth dropping everything and hoping you get there before the restaurant is sold out of that special. These include his prime rib and lasagna. This dining experience never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentfoodloverDined on 11/15/2014Once again a wonderful night out with friends in my favorite restaurant! The wedge with thin slices of steak and asparagus is perfectly fixed and attractively served. Love the serving staff and friendly owners. Thanks againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food very good but bread is B's Bistro's downfallBJH504VIPDined on 11/14/2014This is a lovely restaurant tucked into a nondescript strip mall in Sandy Springs. The food is very good. There is something for everyone - a wide variety of dishes prepared well. How nice to be able to carry on a conversation with the person across the table from you. The decor is nice and the server was extremely attentive and helpful with menu choices. The weak point for this restaurant is the bread. We were asked if we would like a bread basket. What came was both comical and extremely disappointing. A standard size basket with three squares of stale bread and a piece of cracker. If a restaurant is going to offer bread, it should at least be good and fresh. There are so many bakeries around that supply restaurants. There is no excuse for what we were served. Better no bread at all than what we got. This is an easy fix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- B'sDesiDined on 11/1/2014Food was fantastic, we tried three of the daily features. Yummmm Plan to return. Have told my friends to come enjoy a meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing lunchAmyintheAtlVIPDined on 10/22/2014My first time here, and lunch was amazing. Chicken salad and onion soup were delicious. My friend had the shrimp and grits and said they were the best. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- did NOT have reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/17/2014They did NOT have our reservation, fortunately they had room 4 us. What if they had been crowded? What is Proceedure?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- neighborhood find and good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/11/2014B's is a great addition to the Sandy Springs food scene - the owners work hard to create a special place with delicious food. Decor and ambience are great, food is reliable and deliciuos and a good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodChach2VIPDined on 9/15/2014Good food, good price, nice location. Slow, inattentive serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodAdriDined on 9/6/2014The food was delicious. I had the salmon and my husband had the shrimp and grits with scallops. The Service was great.Special Features:
- B's BistoOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/6/2014Was a nice atmosphere and close to home. I believe our waitress was subbing in and was very sweet but small details like proper wine service was not there. Salads were average, nothing outstanding. I thought portions were above average on the entree. I had the tilapia, very nicely prepared but a bit rich for my taste.
- FlavoroodooDined on 8/12/2014Great place for simple but flavorful fish dishes. I would say most meals are low calorie which is nice. Fish is outstanding. Average entree is in the $18-22 range. Wine is $7. Dessert is $7.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly, a neighborhood gem!!LandlockedVIPDined on 8/6/2014tucked into an unassuming strip center next to a closed Ace Hardware store in Sandy Springs, B's is a welcome addition to the area's dinner scene. If you like the idea of being able to talk to your table-mate, high-quality, seasonal and interesting food delivered confidently and competently, no kids in sight and a nice bar, B's is worth adding to your rotation!Special Features:
- Consistently deliciousOut2dineVIPDined on 8/6/2014Buzz has the best fried shrimp anywhere, including the coast! They also have a beautiful setting for conversation over dinner. A gem in Sandy Springs💕Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 134 reviews are from the B's Bistro reviews archive.
- Nice localFuneataVIPDined on 7/26/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our meals. All 4 dinners were delicious! It's surprisingly an unknown in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable BistroDiningnanaVIPDined on 7/26/2014My husband and I spent a delightful first visit here on a Saturday evening recently. Our server/bartender was very personable and attentive. The atmosphere was very nice, unexpected since the restaurant is in a strip shopping center. The food was excellent. I had veal ragout, and my husband had the pork chop with balsamic glaze. Both were delicious. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hidden Gem in Sandy SpringsBillVIPDined on 7/21/2014Husband and wife team make this a special gem in Sandy Springs. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, that you'll sit back, relax and forget the time. The food is awesome!!!!! Our new favorite place in Sandy Springs!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/19/2014Always good. Solid menu and the specials round it outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE THIS PLACEecobbdiner1Dined on 7/12/2014I had eaten lunch here a number of times and always liked everything about it. The food is very good, a nice variety on the menu, the service is personal and attentive, and I love the ambience, a very nice "feel" to it - great job of decorating a "strip shopping center space" into a very appealing atmosphere. And dinner did not disappoint...we went with friends last week, and all of the above holds true for dinner too. The 4 of us each ordered something different, and all 4 of us loved our meals. And unlike some restaurants we visit, all of us had 2 or 3 or more things we still want to try in the future. The little place in Sandy Springs is a real gem! And "B" and her husband, the chef, are just wonderful people. Try it!Special Features:
- Specail dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2014We took my 90 year old mother and immediate family here. We had a terrific evening being together and enjoying the food and service.Special Features:
- Good experience,nice menu ,quiet,!!Foodie5Dined on 6/23/20144 of us had good dinners and we were able to talk. Wonderful neighborhood gemSpecial Features:
- Give it a try!VonnieDined on 6/10/2014This truly is a "neighborhood gem!" The restaurant is beautiful and comfortable, and best of all it has great acoustics so that conversation can be a part of the dining experience too. The food is very good, with interesting choices and the wait staff is knowledgable. Parking is easy too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a1TheatreFanVIPDined on 5/14/2014terrific place for sandy springs and for small groups of 2/4/6 people.we have been many times and it keeps getting better in the food.we really like the placeSpecial Features:
- Love B'sPattiDined on 5/10/2014B's Bistro is the perfect neighborhood spot! The food is always wonderful and combined with the very attentive service it is the perfect place to relax and dine with family and/or friends! You never feel rushed or ignored!Special Features:
- Our neighborhood bistroSandySpringsVIPDined on 4/19/2014Love the Grill Plate with the fresh, healthy offerings cooked "a la minute". Quiet atmosphere to enjoy conversations with friends.Special Features:
- First-timersDeedeeDined on 4/12/2014We had been told of B's Bistro by some neighbors and decided to try it out. We ate at an outside table on the wide sidewalk. The service was great and the food delicious. Inside decor looked lovely and cozy. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- B's BestGigiVIPDined on 4/5/2014Best fried shrimp and BEST shrimp taco's! Salads are very good. The need to improve their bread basket.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very quiet and food was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/13/2014Very quiet and food was very good! I would recommend this place and will be back as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for good food and conversatioSusanDined on 3/11/2014I take everyone to B's! The food is wonderful and the ambiance welcoming and comfortable. This time we met friends whom we hadn't seen in ages and were able to talk and hear each other without shouting!! That is unusual most places these days! Not to mention that the food was outstanding. They will definitely go back!!......and we will, too!Special Features:
- B's is a must tryOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/8/2014B's is one of our absolute favorites. Great food and service. The owners are great people and are always on site. Believe me, this makes a difference. Beautiful bar. This is a real gem for Sandy Springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- really nice family owned placeDavidGDined on 3/7/2014Good selction of food, all goos and the staff is wonderful. Prices are resonableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice neighborhood spotClaws999VIPDined on 3/1/2014Enjoyed our evening - food was good....chef came by the table which we thought was a nice touch to see if everything was as expected. And it was.Special Features:
- Good food, quiet placeDavidGDined on 2/22/20143 of us went. My wife had mussels and said it was second to the ones that she had in France last year. She said the best in Atlanta. My friend had a pork chop with balsamic glaze on top and raved. I have spaghetti & meatballs and it was just "OK". We had dessert (forgot which one) and it was good. A quiet place, easy to talk to each other. Parking right there near the door. Service was goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a "Keeper"ssgirlDined on 2/22/2014Food was okay, bland, nothing really special. Service was good; decor is nice. There are a lot of other places with better food.
- Charming restaurantlcashleyDined on 2/19/2014B's is a wonderful little restaurant. Attentive staff, good food and they even have live music which wasn't too loud or annoying. We've been several times and will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Making More MemorieshunnybunnykhanDined on 2/15/2014my boyfriend and I have eaten here before. We were so happy to be able to go back the food was wonderful the service was fantastic.even though it isn't a more formal setting and it is a casual dining experience I love it.it is great for a date night and I highly recommend itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I just think they dont needOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014I just think they dont need to make a special menu for Valentines day, It was so discouraging that you could not order what you want. You was forced to order what they offered.Special Features:
- Memory Making MealDrueDined on 2/14/2014The food was absolutely excellent. We did the Chef's Menu. The found melted in your mouth. Words can't do justice to the Epicurean experience I had while I was dining there. The staff was very friendly! You could tell towards the end of the night they were tired & service was completely on point. However, the atmosphere, food, & overall experience far outweighed a small serving blunder here and there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent PlaceSteveDined on 2/14/2014Great food and service at a reasonable price. Look forward to future visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice SurpriseChillvolEatsDined on 2/14/2014Very lovely restaurant that we only stumbled across because of Valentine's Day and every other restaurant being completely overbooked. The food was delicious the service was impeccable and the atmosphere made it feel like a very warm and welcoming neighborhood restaurant. B's got increasingly more busy throughout the course the nice and it seems that everyone that came in knew one another.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.