B's Bar & Grinds
66-197 Kamehameha Hwy
Haleiwa, HI 96712Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
B's Bar & Grinds
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bsbarandgrinds.com/
- Phone: 8087444125
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 6:00am - 9:00pm, Late Menu: 9:00pm - 12:00am, Bar: 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pan-Asian, Cajun, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Robert Bauer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We are a little limited with off-site catering, but we are always willing to do whatever we can.
- Entertainment: Acoustic local entertainment. TBA.
A word from B's Bar & Grinds
B’s Bar & Grinds is Haleiwa's newest restaurant and Bar. Our menu is simple, but with gourmet ingredients that come from local farmers from around the state, as well as local seafood from the waters off our islands. We pride ourselves in giving you the kind of service you would have at your own kitchen table. B's is a family run restaurant and we have been in the hospitality business for a combined fifty years. Our goal is to take care of our local community and keep Haleiwa and the entire north shore a place that stands out around the world. For those of you looking for more of a late night spot, B's can accommodate you as well. We have a late night menu which will run until midnight. Darts and Foosball to entertain, and an outdoor pool table will be coming soon. We are open seven days a week from 11:00am-2:00am. Lunch, diner, or late night, it's always a great time at B's Bar & Grinds.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
B's Bar & Grinds reviews from OpenTable diners
- Hometown bar...ArtGeekDined on 6/11/2014I had the Beef Stew. It was hearty with a bit of kick. The crab salad was very tasty. Uses macaroni, potatoes and imitation crab meat. I tend to prefer quieter places to eat so the hometown bar scene was not my style. I would be willing to come back and try more of the food, but probably earlier in the evening before the bar crowd starts to arrive.
- Not ready for prime timeOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 7/16/2013They claim this is the newest restaurant in town and it shows. Place is basically an empty shell with a few tables and chairs. Very very loud. Had a group of nine and struggled to accomodate us outside even though the place was mostly empty. The good news is that the food was excellent and the server was heroic in trying to make things work. Suggest waiting until the place has its act together before trying.
- The food was good overallOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/8/2012The food was good overall & the service was also. We would come back to eat a more Bar food kind of thingSpecial Features: