Browns SocialHouse - Panorama
100 - 15260 Hwy #10
Surrey, BC V3S 5K7Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: CAN$30 and under
Browns SocialHouse - Panorama
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brownssocialhouse.com/
- Phone: (604) 579-0299
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Weekend Brunch
A word from Browns SocialHouse - Panorama
We are your favorite neighborhood refuge, serving addictive food and friendly service. Browns SocialHouse is a small, stylish group of restaurants located throughout the Lower Mainland. These restaurants are perfect for business lunches, casual dinners with friends and watching the hockey game in our cozy lounges over a couple beers. We proudly serve North American cuisine with West Coast fusion flair. Locally owned and operated, Browns is committed to providing value to its customers, through a reasonably priced menu and great cocktail prices in a warm environment, full of urban appeal.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Browns SocialHouse - Panorama reviews from OpenTable diners
1 review since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
late-night find (1)Show More
- Service was so soLynnKDined on 7/16/2014I went to Browns with a couple of friends on a Wednesday evening. We had a reservation and were seated right away. We were served Water without ice and the server poured water for our friend who hadn't arrived yet. Our dinner arrived quickly and it was ok. My friend ordered the feature salad and the size did not look like an entree size. Surprising for a $15 salad. The other 2 dinners also seemed small compared to other Browns locations. After dinner 2 ordered coffee. The server confirmed 2 coffees to us and then only brought one and no spoon. It took a while to get her attention for the second coffee and she said we only ordered one coffee. Not impressed with the service.Special Features:
- Extremely bad serviceMaurmckVIPDined on 7/12/2014Waited more than 10 min. to be approached by server (restaurant not busy!!!). Hubby ordered cup of soup and fish and chips. Entrée came but no soup..bowl of soup arrived after meal (but was comped). Drinks were not refilled, we were not asked if we wanted dessert (would have) but just presented with bill while I was still eating. This was at 5 pm on a Sunday. To add to the insulting service, although we told hostess we had a reservation they put us down as a no show. Open table honored our reservation but had to contact them and waste my time with it. This is the 2nd time we ate at this location, first time was not much better. Food very good both times...we will most likely eat at Brown's again but not at this location. Beware!!
- It's Okay!ABitPriceyVIPDined on 5/29/2014Good food, service is friendly. Good spot to grab a bite and meet some friends.Special Features:
- Great Mother's Day experienceMariaDined on 5/11/2014We were pleased that browns is now accepting reservations, as it is difficult to go for a dinner with our kids not knowing how long the wait will be. We went early to avoid the noise and crowds, and we're pleased to find out it was their $9 pizza night. They were so accommodating at splitting a regular entree for my kids. Food was delicious, service was friendly and thorough, and to top it all off they were giving moms a free mimosa! Will be reserving here again for an early family dinner out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentmernsiDined on 3/6/2014Food is consistent but far too noisy when you want to hear what your friends are saying. Hockey volume was overkill, as was the music later in the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad it has arrived in townjannieleighDined on 2/21/2014Browns Social Club is a terrific addition to the neighbourhood[s] around the Panorama area of Surrey. Fun, friendly atmosphere, and excellent prices on 'entry level' wines - the establishment calls them 'social reds and whites.' Truthfully, the food far exceeded my expectation. I had a quinoa,kale,ginger chicken salad with citrus dressing that was excellent, again better than I would have hoped for. Then dessert - wow! Had the key lime pie with fresh whipped cream, and it was like a dream: crisp [crunchy?] crust and somewhere there was a flavour of coconut. I could have eaten a second slice. I shall return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was very good but restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2013Food was very good but restaurant is very loud. Not a place to go if u want to be able to visit with your friends.I would recommend this to a friend.
- no bubbles in the proseccoOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/17/2013too bad the prosecco was flat.....had to send it backSpecial Features:
- Really good food and a diverseOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/15/2013Really good food and a diverse menu. Had many items and nothing dissapoints. One of my favourite places to go.Special Features:
- Birthday At BrownstwinsDined on 5/10/2013The Almost Famous Blackened Halibut burger and yam fries are to die for. The Social Soda is a great drink and a great price. Our waitress was very friendly and kept checking in on a regular basis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the food was delish and theboathouseregDined on 3/16/2013the food was delish and the prices were even better. YUMSpecial Features:
- I joined 3 friends for lunch.theblurDined on 1/2/2013I joined 3 friends for lunch. Food was good. Portions were reasonable. I liked that a full pitcher of water was provided for our table so no one ever had to wait for a refill. I was somewhat disappointed that our server never asked if I would like more hot water for my tea though. I had the soup & salad combo. Both items were very nicely presented and tasty, but the soup should have been hotter in temperature.Special Features:
- The energetic noise levelLynnKDined on 11/30/2012The energetic noise level makes it difficult to carry on a conversation across the table. Our dinners were very good and the staff was very attentive and pleasant. We will definitely return. We were very pleased that the restaurant took reservations and seated us immediately..Special Features:
- The waitress hardly came toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2012The waitress hardly came to our table, we wanted more drinks but she never came. Food tastert wonderful but lack of service made the experience not as great.Special Features: