701 S Main St
Stillwater, OK 74074Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.brooklynsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (405) 533-3535
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm-9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am- 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Featuring live music in The Cellar
A word from Brooklyn's Restaurant
Where comfort food with a twist is our specialty. Our Chicken and Ricotta Waffles and Shrimp and Gouda Grits are top on the list of favorites! When family and friends gather, great food, great wine and a great feeling of love should accompany every meal. It is with this goal in mind that the partners, management and staff of Brooklyn's invite you to become part of "La Famiglia". From 14th Bay 40th Street in Brooklyn to the corner of 7th and Main in Stillwater, we bring you the wide ranging flavors and cuisine born from our Brooklyn roots.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Brooklyn's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Stillwater ›
Brooklyn's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (12)great for lunch (8)great for brunch (7)fit for foodies (7)special occasion (7)good for groups (6)romantic (4)hot spot (3)notable wine list (3)great for outdoor dining (3)late-night find (2)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Awesome Chicken Fried SteakMycotronDined on 11/7/2014I went there with my girlfriend for date night. We had the fried mushroom appetizer which was amazing. I suggest trying all the dipping sauces they have. She had the chicken fried stake which was great. The breading is so good and the steak is lean and thick. I had a burger, which seemed like a frozen patty you would get from a cafeteria. Don't get a burger there. @Brooklyn's take a burger lesson from Louie's. The service was very good and I didn't have to pay for my burger.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NO FLAVOROpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014We were awarded a gift card for this establishment and was excited to try it out. The appetizer was extremely greasy and the entree had no flavor whatsoever. I've never tasted something so bland and even after seasoning at the table with pepper and salt (2x), it added no flavor. When the server asked if I wanted it boxed to go, I told him the issue. His response was ... Hmmmm Wish we would have been offered the chance to speak with a manager .... at that point we just wanted to leave!
- Consistently GoodAaronVIPDined on 10/12/2014I'm a regular and always enjoy the experience. The staff is always good and the food is properly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceMidnightDined on 9/26/2014Had a great time going with a friend. The food was fantastic and surprisingly large portion sizes for the price. Brooklyn's is a great place to eat if you want a comfortable place to eat with good food within a budget.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quaint restaurantIlovewineDined on 9/22/2014On Main Street in college town , casual , excellent American food , good wine selection . Nice for all age groupsSpecial Features:
- partyof10Dined on 9/10/2014a little pricey, but they offered menu choices not found anywhere else in Stillwater. we had a party of 10 & everyone enjoyed their meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice for dinner!InvestInREALTORSDined on 8/21/2014While in Stillwater for business, two of my co-workers as well as our volunteer Association President wanted a nice dinner and chose Brooklyn's. Both the service and the meals were excellent! After dinner, we went to the Wine Room and realized that was a perfect location for a future reception for our Association. We'll definitely be back!!!Special Features:
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/16/2014This was my second time to have brunch and still love it! ThanksSpecial Features:
- Birthday CelebrationDinergurlDined on 8/7/2014Our work team enjoyed a birthday luncheon here. Food was great, temperature of restaurant was just right and we all had a great time. Wait staff was very accommodating.Special Features:
- The following 22 reviews are from the Brooklyn's Restaurant reviews archive.
- Thank You!AaronVIPDined on 7/25/2014Kayla and Katie helped me stage a surprise birthday dinner for my wife and it was beautiful! Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Perfect DayALB8Dined on 7/19/2014Brooklyn's is centrally located around cute shops in Stillwater making the whole experience of going to Brooklyn's worth it. I met an old friend there to have brunch. The service was fantastic, the food delicious, and myself and my friend enjoyed afterwards walking around the little shops around Brooklyn's. It was a perfect day. Thank you Brooklyn's for being a part of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDatenightDined on 7/11/2014The food was great my steak was a little over cooked, but it was so tasty I didn't send it back. We love the shrimp and grits and the chicken and waffles is a fav.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuboarOklahomaDined on 6/18/2014I had chicken pot pie that was sub par. Wife had burger which was average.
- IHeartFoodIHeartFoodDined on 6/14/2014Went on a recommendation of a local - the food was good and the service was quick and friendly.Special Features:
- DisappointingpiperDined on 6/12/2014I ordered the Tilapia with rice. Service was slow and when the food arrived, it was cold. My date had the salmon which came smothered in beans and a slice of cornbread. Salmon and beans? The only thing that keeps the doors open is the atmosphere which is upscale for a small town.Special Features:
- Great food, but not much privacyOSUprofVIPDined on 6/3/2014We go for the meatloaf and several other decadent dishes. Prices are reasonable and the management is professional. It's a good atmosphere for lunch or a small group dinner, but if you're wanting a romantic dinner for two, try to get a seat in the wine cellar, where it's dark and cozy and there is more privacy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over-hypedoccasionalcriticDined on 5/11/2014Going in for a birthday combined with Mother's day. I was surprised how quiet it was. The prices suggest a five star experience but it only garnered three stars from me. The shrimp dish was overpowering. The green beans had no taste. The mashed potatoes were very good. The Filet was way over-cooked yet wrapped in raw bacon. The calamari was rubbery and over-priced.
- Decent food, terrible staff.OSUcowgirlkbbDined on 5/11/2014We went for brunch and the food was pretty good. The waitress was a bit all over the place though. However, that wasn't a huge deal compared to the reason I won't be going back. We had finished our food and paid but decided to sit and talk. After being at the resturaunt for a total of about an hour the manager comes up and says: I don't mean to be rude, but other people are waiting for this table, so could you move to the bar or leave?.... Wow. There were tons of open tables all over. I don't care how busy a resturaunt is. A good one would never ask a paying customer to leave. I'm probably never going back.
- WonderfulctfierceDined on 5/9/2014Great experience. They handled our group of 10 so well and were so friendly. The food was delicious as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Constantly GoodAaronVIPDined on 5/4/2014Brooklyn's has been my favorite, all around restaurant since it first opened. The staff is always good and the food is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchfoodieDined on 4/20/2014The food was great but our server was not very helpful and gave her other tables more attention than us because we were college students.Special Features:
- Luv2wineDined on 4/18/2014My experience was good, the bar tender was new and wine/drinks took about 30 minutes to get. Food was very excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/6/2014This is a great place. Loved the food and service is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mom/Daughter WeekendSASHDined on 4/5/2014Great food, great environment. Waitress was just ok. Not friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was the first time to visitOSUgrad1985Dined on 3/29/2014It was the first time to visit for my relatives and they really enjoyed the evening. Great food, great wine and great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyable!DinergurlDined on 3/15/2014The food and service is always great. Meatloaf, Shrimp and Grits and Flatiron steak were terrific. The Spinach Salad with Shrimp was great too!Special Features:
- Wasn't what I was looking fornopeDined on 3/7/2014I went because I thought there was going to be live music during dinner. There was live music but not in the dinning area. The dinning tables were all in one great big noisy room with tables so close I felt the need to move to let the servers pass. The food was very low quality. The pork tenderloin was not tender, the candied apples were just very sweet not flavorful. The menu says "Served with grilled southwest potatoes, bacon braised cabbage and candied apples" but I did not get potatoes or bacon braised cabbage. I did get "sweet" potatoes that were very plain and not what I was expecting.Special Features:
- Very good food. The cook willTomRDined on 3/5/2014Very good food. The cook will accomidate any food preferences and the waiters are always very friendly and well informed on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pregame hot spotMickeyDined on 3/3/2014Brooklyn's is the perfect gathering place before (or after) an OSU game. Great vibe, great comfort food (generous portions), reasonable prices, excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will return every chance I getKDOSUDined on 3/1/2014Great Food. Great Service. Seated immediately. Great bar for watching a Cowboy game. A little noisy but far from too noisy. We could still hold a conversation among the 4 of us. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Brooklyn in OklahomaCariDined on 3/1/2014Enjoy eating at Brooklyn in Stillwater. It's great because you can make a reservation before a game and that is just what we did. The Calamari is probably some of the best I have ever had and the two unique dipping sauces add to it! My husband and I both had a caesar salad and shared a pizza and enjoyed it very much. Only one downside and that was calamari and pizza were delivered at the same time. I will happily return to Brooklyn!Special Features: