Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
3545 S Las Vegas Blvd
The Linq, Suite 22
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://vegas.brooklynbowl.com/
- Phone: 7028622695x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 2:00am
Dinner: Friday: - Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Dermot Driscoll
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Email us for more details
- Private Party Contact: 702-862-2695 x
- Entertainment: Bowling, live music, nightlife and gourmet dining fuse together at LINQ’s hottest nighttime destination, Brooklyn Bowl, an offshoot if its popular New York location, which was dubbed as “one of the most incredible places on earth” and the 20th best music club in America by Rolling Stone magazine. The LINQ’s 78,000-square-foot Brooklyn Bowl features 32 bowling lanes and a gigantic music venue, plus the famed Blue Ribbon restaurant featuring popular American rockin’ comfort food. Items include everything from wings, pizza, catfish and barbecue to vegetarian fare.
A word from Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
Brooklyn Bowl has redefined the destination entertainment experience. “One of the most incredible places on earth,” according to Rolling Stone, Brooklyn Bowl integrates a premier performance venue, food by Blue Ribbon, bars, and 32 bowling lanes which give guests a unique place to relax, eat, drink and watch a performance. Brooklyn Bowl is located in the Linq in front of the High Roller Observation Wheel.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Strip ›
Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (23)hot spot (18)vibrant bar scene (18)fit for foodies (16)late-night find (16)great for lunch (11)special occasion (10)kid-friendly (9)great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (5)great for brunch (4)neighborhood gem (3)romantic (2)Show More
- BrooklynVegas81Dined on 8/23/2014My mom wanted to go try the fried chicken. She loved it. I had the catfish sandwich. It tasted like it was a frozen catfish patty and could have been cooked longer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing ExperiencenjoyfoodDined on 8/15/2014My son and I were excited about going to the Brooklyn Bowl. We had read up on it and were excited about the concept of bowling, a concert and the ability to eat all in one place. However the day that patronized the establishment the bowling alley was closed. They were having a B boy competition sponsored by Red Bull which my son enjoyed . The food was a great DISAPPOINTMENT. Their website stated the food was "gourmet status". However, it was extremely overpriced BAR FOOD. Although the fried chicken, what their known for, was hot and fresh it had the taste of a frozen Banquet TV Dinner. The mashed potatoes were cold and the collard greens were chewy. I was very disappointed and probably won't return.Special Features:
- Prime Location on Vegas StripEye4hotspotsDined on 8/13/2014Brooklyn Bowl is mostly "A la carte" so it can get pricey. The food is delicious and the servers are friendly. It's a great hot spot to visit on the Vegas strip @The Linq near the Flamingo. It's also close to the newest Vegas attraction "the High Roller" observation ferris wheel. For bowling, music, food, and prime location, this place is it, but you will pay for the convenience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedSavyRestaurantEaterDined on 8/9/2014Wanted to check out the Linq area of the Strip and see a country group play at the Brooklyn Bowl. So we arrived early to have dinner. The ambiance was uniquely appealing. I thought the bowling sounds would be overwhelming and it was just the opposite. Service was fantastic and the two salads we selected we'd both order again. Cocktails were good (average price for the Strip) but a little lacking to us on the light beer options. They only offer tap beers and their brand selection for the light beer could have been a little more mainstream for our liking. Overall, I eat here again and try some of their other menu items that sounded delicious.Special Features:
- casual neighborhood restaurant findbillVIPDined on 8/2/2014good casual everyday food items and drinks in a un ique setting.Special Features:
- Going Down HIllFoodvilleVIPDined on 8/2/2014Unfortunately, like many restaurants that open up strong, this one has gone downhill rapidly. The calamari was not just rubber-band like but fishy as well. Ugh! The drinks are expensive and a bit stingy in the pour. At least they still don't measure. But for $12 per, come-on give me a buzz. Still good service, but not as attentive as when it first opened.Special Features:
- Not just a venue...LVfoodieGrl830Dined on 7/26/2014I came to Brooklyn Bowl with the specific intention of having dinner, not for the bowling or live music. The does not take a back seat to the entertainment & completely stands on its own! Everything we ordered was absolutely delicious: Rock & Roll Fries to start, then the Pulled Pork and Mac & Cheese as entrees. For our Mac & Cheese, we added the optional smoked chicken, artichokes & olives, and it perfectly rounded out the dish. We dined early on a Saturday at 6PM & the first random band on stage was a bit loud at first, but the next act was much better on the noise level & made it easier to talk to the other person at your table. All in all, it was a wonderful experience & I'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, usually...FoodvilleVIPDined on 7/25/2014The food is ample giant wings, a bit over-battered. Same with the fried chicken, but still tasty. Good service IF you get the right person. I have had so-so service.Special Features:
- Good chicken, cool vibegoodfood101Dined on 7/22/2014They brag about their fried chicken, and I can see why. It was really good. Served with collar green and mashed potatoes. Tasty. Not fancy, just delicious. Concert venue and bowling alley can be seen from restaurant. So, you can enjoy dinner and music. Pretty cool place. Good beer list too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, but WAY too loudVioletNoshDined on 7/10/2014I appreciate the atmosphere, but I don't like needing to literally yell over my food to speak to someone sitting across a small table. The food was good, waitstaff was nice and attentive. But, again, hard to hear over the BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM.
- Music, Bowling, and Fried Chicken!MaryMDined on 7/4/2014Excellent fried chicken! BB is a great spot for dinner, music, and ... bowling. A weird combo but hey its Vegas and it works. Try a Drunken Palmer.Special Features:
- Great place, very funMechanix1981Dined on 7/3/2014Will be better once they get the kinks worked out, the employees all gave different answers when asked the same question. ALL employees need to tell patrons that they bill double points for total rewards users. It was an unpleasant surprise to find out we were billed almost $200.00 worth of points for one game of bowling and dinner for 2 people!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fried chicken & bowlingbetsy8hereDined on 6/30/2014I had heard great things of the fried chicken, and it lived up to the hype. The collard greens on the other hand... Both were totally eclipsed by a wonderfully delicious combo of mashed potatoes and gravy. I sat next to the bowling alley which likely would be a bit of a pain when the place gets busier, as I expect it will. I would return, with friends for sure.Special Features:
- Must be a glutton for punishmentYUMMYUMMYDined on 6/26/2014Must be a glutton for punishment - 3 visits and same poor service and attitudes from staff all 3 visits. 15 minutes to be greeted by server (after inquiring w/busser) who posed as a "drink order" taker until "our server" could get to us and turned out he was our server all along --- funny thing is exact same waiter from 2nd visit w/exact same tactic as last time. Bad vibes from all staff including hostess, server and bartender - no manager in sight. Bill included $38 of extra drinks we did not order & asked to be removed. The sad thing is the food here is SUPERB - too bad customers have to suffer through the experience to enjoy the best fried chicken in the west and scrumptious deviled eggs - hope senior management reads - HELP NEEDED!Special Features:
- UnfortunatemauicarlsonDined on 6/18/2014We were showing a friend from out of town the LinQ and have heard exciting things about the Brooklyn Bowl and wanted to check it out. We were promptly greeted and showed up stairs to the Hostess. There was a little confusion in seating us, and after walking through the dining area, we were turned around and seated at a booth we had already passed. After sitting for more than 10 minutes without any acknowledgement by any one (the hostess passed the table twice) we took our friend to another restaurant in the area where we were well served.
- OddOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/13/2014Very strange mix! Bowling while seriously listening to music just doesn't work!
- Good for early, quiet dinnerEater2348Dined on 6/9/2014Kid-friendly menu and atmosphere early in the evening. Food was good and the service was nice and attentive. There wasn't any bowling going on while we were there, and no concert so the noise level was fine. I can only imagine how this place rocks when it's full.Special Features:
- New hotspotAAAdiningDined on 5/31/2014Our first time to the Brooklyn Bowl. We came for a Sat. night concert (Tedeski Trucks Band). The restaurant was very accommodating to our request for a table to watch the band. Food was great. We had one of the pizzas and a salad. Excellently prepared. Very different and so very good. The staff was plentiful and on top of everything. The experience was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too slow!CreativeJoelDined on 5/31/2014Sat outside -- very nice. The food was very good: Excellent humus appetizer. Fried Chicken was very good, but not as great as it was made out to be (The skin could have been tastier). The problem was how long it took to get a beer (15min. second beer -- just as long) and the the appetizer (25min). The place was not too busy -- no excuse! If I complain to a manager about an issue with service, I like to do it after I paid -- so it does not look like I'm fishing for a discount/free food. I told a (supposed) manager about the slow service, and all he could say was "I'll look into it." No apology. With all the god food options in Vegas -- I will not go back here for food. I will go for a show -- great venue!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/30/2014Service was extremely slow, even after the manager spoke with us about the 40 minute wait for an appetizer. Fried chicken was very good.Special Features:
- A fun night outMPR724Dined on 5/25/2014We had a great time. Fried chicken was awesome! Good venue for a night out.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family brunch!AlexDined on 5/18/2014The first cool thing I noticed was our table: it appeared to be made out of the wood from an actual bowling alley. The food was pretty hip, too. I had the "Jim Morrison," an enormous pile of Brooklyn Bowl's famous Blue Ribbon fried chicken on top of a giant pancake that was as big and thick as a cheesecake. The fried chicken was crispy and juicy with spicy-sweet seasoning. The combination of the chicken, hot sauce, honey and the pancake was the perfect hangover cure. I threw down a couple of tasty mimosas to go along with brunch. Our five-year old was pleased with her homemade mac n cheese off the kids menu. The food is affordable as well. It looks like I'm going to have to head to Brooklyn and visit the original location.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service!Sugarbear0119Dined on 5/14/2014We were very impressed with the food. Everything was fresh and flavorful and tasted homemade. The service we received was very upbeat, attentive and friendly as well. We will definitely be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very coolLV309Dined on 5/2/2014The place is really neat. Nothing else like it in vegas. Food was very reasonably priced for the strip. As a local it's somewhere I will definitely go when friends are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy-NOW-GO!RatmandoDined on 5/2/2014The pulled pork and fried chicken are so tasty.... but if you want a treat.. Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding.... deeeeeelliiiiiiiccccciiiioooouuuuusssss.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Birthday EverRatmandoDined on 5/1/2014Started with the pork sliders, finished with the chocolate chip bread pudding... FANTASTIC service... great to even us gimpy folk who are in wheelchairs..AND the staff even got our entire party (18 of us) to the concert on time and together afterwards. LOVE this place!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Easter Brunch...NotDRCOXVIPDined on 4/20/2014Decided to go with my family to Easter Sunday brunch because the website had a brunch menu and we were visiting the Linq. Apparently the website menu is for NYC and not LV... Would have preferred to leave but the family was starving. The server was extremely nice and was on the spot with drink refills and recommendations. Probably wouldn't go back unless its for a concert or bowling...the food won't wow you. The fried chicken was good but not great...despite the YouTube video on the website boasting about it.
- Everything was greatRosaDined on 4/18/2014Had a dinner reservation at 5:30 and was seated promptly. apparently there was a concert taking place that evening so we were told by the manager that we would need to be done and out with our dinner by around 7:30 so they could let ticketed patrons in. wish we had know on the front side. I thought that was rather annoying as I had wanted to look around for a few minutes before we left but were not allowed-so all we go to see was the bar which was really nice. Ordered Sloppy Joe and Chicken and both were excellent-still puzzled on how the chicken was not the slight bit greasy-very delicious. my husband had the sloppy joe and it was epic. the cucumber salad was great as were the greens. we will definitely be back. great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Young people who like loud music.Travelagent4uVIPDined on 4/14/2014Not sure if the music is always this loud, or just because there was a concert the evening we had dinner. They piped in the concert to the dining room and I couldn't hear the person right next to me. We finally asked to be moved to the outside patio which was lovely and quieter. Food was good, service good - nice menu choices. Worth checking out when you visit The Linq and the High Roller.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected More~OutNAboutDined on 4/7/2014Decided to check out the "NEW" Quad area for lunch. The are is very cool and different from the Strip as gambling IS NOT upfront & foremost of the activities. The Brooklyn Bowl is really great and inviting, love the vibe of the place other than that EVERYTHING ELSE is a TOTAL WASTE. Granted we had lunch so maybe the evening employees are better informed & TRAINED ~ One could ONLY hope!