800-B Pembina Hwy
Winnipeg, MB R3M2M7Neighborhood:
Gastro PubPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.broguepubside.ca/
- Phone: 2044537980x
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily from 11:30AM until mid-night or later.
Closed for lunch on Mondays following a long weekend!
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Gastro Pub, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Paul Frazao
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
- Catering: Our Catering is small plate appetizer style. Our chef focuses on playful and practical with our key focus being your entertaining goals.
A word from Brogue Gastropub
The Brogue Gastropub is a Chef inspired Pub bringing all of our Manitoba flair and flavours through the ethnic backgrounds of our local market. Each month we celebrate international food with a local spin, focusing on nationalities that make up Manitoba. Our dynamic, evolving menu changes regularly with new options to tempt your palate. This goes for our entire menu program which includes crafted cocktails made with fresh juices and organic nectar as well as the best bitters. Our beer list include 20 draught beers with five selections (Guest Beers) changing regularly. We look forward to celebrating with you soon!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brogue Gastropub reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelEnergetic
late-night find (1)Show More
- The food was coldOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/3/2014We sent out appetizers back becuase they were cold after waiting over an hour for them. They remade them but didn't bother to adjust our bill. The manager didn't even come to see us. Wouldn't recommend for anything but beer on tap selection.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Brogue Gastropub reviews archive.
- Cozy and friendly pubcat123Dined on 12/31/2013We ate and drank at brogue Pub on NYE. The fireplace was hot and the leather chairs were comfortable. It is a lovely neighborhood bar!Special Features:
- Comfort Food good; Service so soVivianDined on 11/29/2013This is a new restaurant with a fairly ambitious menu- new takes on pub style comfort food -a long list of beer on tap & changing list of new local beers. Interesting and tasty food, but heavy - as pub food often is. Presentation was a bit sloppy on a couple of meals, others were different and fun. Only two serving staff for the full restaurant was not sufficient. Initial service to get drinks and food orders was attentive, but food was slow to arrive, waters and beer were not refilled during dinner and the dessert order was even slower to arrive. The staff were pleasant and tried hard. There is potential here, and no one rushes you out if you want to sit for the night. I'd try it again, but not recommend to others just yet.
- Difficult to find, no signage,OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/13/2013Difficult to find, no signage, actually located in a well established restaurant building so we were not suspect that Brogue Pubside would be located within and when we called for directions, the answering machine indicated that the personnel of the establishment were busy serving customers. Not impressed. Wasted a lot of time on a Saturday night!
- Casual comfortCTeeCDined on 4/7/2013We chose to go on a Sunday evening so not sure if its the norm but it was very quiet there. We were the only table; but in saying that, the atmosphere was very cozy and comfortable. Our server was very attentive and it was nice to be able to have great table chatter without talking over noise. The prices are standard and food selection was limited but delicious. I liked the different portion sizes from tapas to entree which was great to share. This would be an ideal location to have a group function.Special Features: