4000 Grand Ave.
Birmingham, AL 35226Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/bhmhv-renaissance-birmingham-ross-bridge-golf-resort-and-spa/
- Phone: 2059493029
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30am - 11:00am
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Wine
A word from Brock's
Boasting an array of tapas and an extensive wine list, this Birmingham restaurant is known for pairing locally grown produce with the finest beef and fresh seafood.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brock's reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (4)good for groups (3)fit for foodies (2)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014The food at Brocks was good, however I really believe it is way overpriced. Fortunately, it was my anniversary so it was a special night and price was not a factor. I would not go there on just a night to eat supper.Special Features:
- Good steak!MacBDined on 8/28/2014Three of us ate dinner here. My husband's rib eye steak was Huge and delicious. We all helped him eat it. It was perfectly cooked and juicy. The tuna and prawns were not quite as outstanding. The server was excellent and we enjoyed the recommended wine. This was a special birthday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EatoutoftenDined on 7/26/2014Excellent food and service. Would highly recommend this restaurant to people that are staying at the hotel and local Birmingham residents.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Brock's reviews archive.