Broadway Burger Bar
2801 Pacific Ave. Suite 202
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Broadway Burger Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.broadwayburgerbar.com/
- Phone: 6093174660
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Thursday: 5:00pm - 2:00am, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 3:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Sergio Soto
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private rooms seats 50 people.
- Private Party Contact: Donna McCarthy 6093174660
- Entertainment: Acoustical entertainment Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
A word from Broadway Burger Bar
Ark Restaurants introduces Broadway Burger Bar at the Quarter in Tropicana Casino & Resort. Serving up fresh ground grilled prime beef burgers and a large selection of tapas style appetizers. Choose from 60 craft beers, specialty cocktails, and adult milkshakes. Fun for families and late night snacks.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Broadway Burger Bar - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Broadway Burger Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (22)great for lunch (21)good for groups (20)fit for foodies (12)late-night find (10)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (6)neighborhood gem (6)romantic (3)special occasion (3)notable wine list (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- great mealNemrac766VIPDined on 10/12/2014second time at the Burger Bar ...I wanted ANTHONY but he was off. Craig was good very attentive. Onion soup was great!!d the burger spot on medium and the swoot potato fries a little over cooked but goodSpecial Features:
- yummie burgerNemrac766VIPDined on 9/27/2014First time at the Broadway Burger Bar... I am so glad I went Hamburger was cooked just right the Sweet potao fries good Casesar salad was ok not enough shaved cheese and the lettuce was chopped up like it was for a rabbit to eat I never saw any Romaine Lettuce, lookied like all Iceberg lettuce :-(Special Features:
- Just A BurgerTmataDined on 8/29/2014My family went here because we read it was a really good burger place and the menu and photos seemed promissing. This was just a burger I could have made at home if I weren't enjoying a holiday weekend getaway. I had the "beef short rib " and the waiter recomended it as the special and it was a "great" choice he said. No just a burger. I was expecting a flavorful burger but it was not. Anyway it's maybe nice if you want to sit at the bar, watch sports, have a beer and burger but not when you are with family celebrating a holiday weekend in AC. Bobby's Burger Palace and Smashburger have nothing to worry about.
- Always a good fall back restaurantnancan1VIPDined on 8/29/2014Over labor day weekend, very difficult to get reservations at trendier restaurants . Broadway Burger Bar consistently has good casual food, well prepared and good service. Not gourmet, but tasty and enjoyable. Good wings and burgers. Many selections. Everyone raves about the lobster mac and cheese. Personally, I did not like it.Special Features:
- Dry burgersOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/25/2014Apps were awesome. Burgers dry. Asked for medium rare. All well done and dry. Too bad because place has potential.Special Features:
- Tasty and QuickMeTooVIPDined on 8/21/2014Nice addition to Trop Quarters. Tasty and fast--got to AC late, yummy bite and then onto the casino.Special Features:
- Loud and OverpricedrestauranteerVIPDined on 8/16/2014My wife and I have frequented this place several times over the past year or so. Our first experience was great an then it kept going down after each additional visit. Simply put, the food is very pricey, the restaurant is extremely loud, and the service is hit or miss. There are plenty of better options on the boardwalk in AC.
- Cold friesDiningoutandaboutDined on 8/14/2014Had reservations for a party of 7 which was fine, sat us without issue as this place isn't really meant for tables that big. We placed our order and in a reasonable amount of time or food arrived. This is where the issues began. Everything but one entree arrived on top, as we waited, and waited for the last burger to arrive I decided to eat a French fry. Ice cold! No seasoning! For a burger joint this is unacceptable! The burger itself was cooked properly but wasn't anything to write home about. The bun wasn't toasted, came with no sauces other then ketchup and mayo on the side. The Mac and cheese itself was ok, except for the grainy texture of the cheese sauce. Would not return when I can get a better French fry at mcdonalds.
- Super Burger JointmidwayDined on 8/12/2014Great food, great atmosphere…the wait staff was exceptionally friendly and attentive! Overall terrific spot to grab a burger! Would definitely eat there again!Special Features:
- robertVIPDined on 8/9/2014Burgers and pretzel were very good. This was my second time here and it was better than the first time. We ate here the night they opened and service was an issue. It was much better now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally worth it!AimKDined on 8/4/2014Went there with my two teenagers and my 9 yr old nephew. . Enjoyed every moment of it! Server was great, food was great, and price was as expected for location! Yes they do have a kids menu! We will be returning the next time in townSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeGreatVIPDined on 8/3/2014Great Turkey burger, it tasted so good, these people really know how to serve great food toSpecial Features:
- RachaelDined on 8/2/2014Good beer list great burgers! This place has a nice atmosphere and sometimes has live music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/1/2014Great for a night out with friends. The chairs were a little uncomfortable; I spent the entire time being jealous of the people in the comfy booths around me. Since I made a reservation, I was figuring we would get premium seating. However, I was disappointed sitting in the slippery metal chairs.Special Features:
- Excellent BurgerJeanneDined on 7/29/2014Large selection of burgers. Ours were delicious. Daily specials were not provided by our server. We happened to overhear another waiter telling his tables the choices in great detail, so that was a little disappointing. Otherwise, good food, nice beer selection and quick service. We would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great.Kbs40Dined on 7/26/2014Needed a last minute reservation and they were one of a few available. Food was great and the entertainer ( singer) was amaizing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/23/2014I had heard great things about Broadway Burger but it was a little disappointing. Food was ok but the burger was definitely not the best. I ordered medium rare and the meat was a little tough and didn't have much flavor. The brioche rolls were a nice touch but all in all just ok. Our server was not great either. He was reaching over top of us, had little patience with the kids asking questions and you had a feeling he didn't want to be there. All and all not as great as I was hoping for since I am a burger lover!Special Features:
- Loved the live musicvisitorDined on 7/18/2014We have now eaten here two weeks in a row and love the live music!! What an addition!!!!Special Features:
- loudpurpleladyDined on 7/12/2014The food and the service was soo good. However the noise level was deafening. We spent our time,yelling above the din, to be heard. This time around they also had a singer,which they didn.t need to add to the already noisy experience. She had a lovely voice, but it was hard to enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUEnRICHVIPDined on 7/9/2014Upon arrival, we were immediately greeted by friendly hosts. Our burgers were all very good and prepared as we requested. We would recommend Broadway Burger Bar.I would recommend this to a friend.
- My burger was cooked perfectCLaudiaVIPDined on 7/4/2014I loved the burger. It was filled with flavor but not that greasy flavor that you sometimes get when they use poor quality meat. Loved the salad that came with my burger instead of fries. The Mac and cheese lacked flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 42 reviews are from the Broadway Burger Bar reviews archive.
- DavidFVIPDined on 5/25/2014Burgers were decent, place was empty even for memorial day weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/23/2014Excellent burgers! We had the Rockefeller Center burger and the peanut butter milk shake.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Night OutRalpherd57Dined on 4/26/2014We were a party of 9 and were very pleased with this place. The drinks were good and the burgers were excellent, as you would expect. We're all on Atkins Protein diets so we didn't try any of the desserts. Thyey also had live music (one guy playing) which was also good. Tony our server was excellent.Special Features:
- Excellent BurgersOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/26/2014Amazing burgers and great selections! Tasty and Juicy.... Sweet potato fries were delicious!Special Features:
- Great Service!MattVIPDined on 4/4/2014Went here with friends for a dinner to kick off a weekend in AC. The waitstaff was really great and definitely added to the experience. The food we ordered came out quickly (too quickly?) and was absolutely delicious. Would definitely come back!Special Features:
- service was slow food wasBruJuDined on 3/23/2014service was slow food was above average. Great place for a burger and a beer. I went for a nice wheat beer with a taste of honey. Be good for before or after day at casino or in my case after Hockey game.Special Features:
- We Had A Great Time!roe311Dined on 3/8/2014The food was good and the service was excellent! We were a group of 9, celebrating my daughter's 17th birthday, and everything worked out perfectly!Special Features:
- GoodKymBDined on 3/6/2014Over all it was good. It'd be a great late night find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best birthday everEflo3Dined on 3/1/2014I made the right choice in making reservations for my bday At broadway burger. Everyone wnjoyed the food and drinks! The applewood bacon Mac n cheese is to die for!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful group experienceTeamGlassDined on 2/22/201411 of us went to dinner, food was hot and the portions were large. We ordered the pretzel appetizer s and the dipping sauces were yummy. Great place to kick back & enjoy family fun. The live entertainment was icing on our evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findDebbieVIPDined on 2/16/2014The pretzel appetizer with the 3 dips was delicious, and the burgers were so tasty. We really enjoyed eating there. Great selection of beers. Our waiter Will was great. Very attentiveSpecial Features:
- Excellent, all the way aroundMizFrizzDined on 2/2/2014We decided to try the new brunch offering over the weekend, and I'm so glad we did. The food was very reasonably priced - the brunch selections were all around $10 - and they were fantastic. My husband and I each had eggs Benedict over short rib hash, served on brioche with a side of potatoes. My daughter had the bananas foster french toast. I can't recall having such an incredible meal for such a reasonable price anywhere lately. The staff was friendly and attentive. The manager, Rosanne, made it a point to address us by name once we'd checked in for our reservation. I highly recommend this restaurant. Everything on the menu looked amazing and was reasonably priced. This is NOT your typical burger joint, but you'll make it a regular haunt!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have mixed feelings aboutsstwoDined on 1/24/2014I have mixed feelings about this place. We went on a Friday night. It was late and wasn't that crowded. It took a while for someone to come to the table. They had a decent beer selection and were quick to come once the waiter finally arrived. We had two appetizers. The wings were pretty good but the guacamole was disappointing. It was a very small portion with a few broken pita chips. The burger menu was good, a lot of interesting choices. I had the Madison Square Garden. The burger was well cooked and the onions and bbq sauce were great. They could have used thicker bacon, but it was still good. The prices are high, but that is to be expected. I still wish things were a little cheaper.
- AmbianceRoxyDined on 1/24/2014Great live music when we were there. Burgers are amazing. We will be going back again and taking the family along as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner and a movieNancyP215Dined on 1/23/2014My husband and I went on a dinner and a movie Coupon and had a great time! Dinner was a delicious farm raised Beef burger that was sooo good. The service And staff was very attentive to our needs. Loved it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, lively atmospherelp117Dined on 1/18/2014Our server Kelly was great! She suggested the large pretzel appetizer which came with 3 dips. My husband, myself and my teenage daughter all loved it! It was a Saturday night and there was a solo guitarist singing which was nice also. In general an enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend and return next time we are in AC.Special Features:
- YummycabkabDined on 12/26/2013Great place for great burger! Potatoes & Mac /cheese are great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Expensive for Casual Diningerm16Dined on 12/23/2013Family of 4, ordered grassfed burgers, beef sliders, fish taco, calamari, shakes and margarita. Waiter took our order 20 minutes later even though the place was not even half full. Burgers were $17 but were ordinary but bread was good. Fish taco was lacking in guacamole and sour cream, for the $14 price I expected more but the fish was good. Calamari was also overpriced at $14 and was too salty and too breaded. The shakes were $7 and were in a small container. Service was mediocre, not attentive. Price of $103 was so not worth it. We would have been better eating at nearby PF Chang's. This will be our first and last visit.
- Casual diningAnnetteDined on 11/24/2013My husband and I spent the night at the Tropicana in AC. Decided to eat low key this time so I made reservation here. Food choices were great. Everything from salads, to burgers to salmon. I ordered slider and my husband ordered the prime burger. Very very tasty moist meat and the best rolls. Defiantly will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.