613 Broadway St
Alexandria, MN 56308Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.broadwaybistroalex.com/
- Phone: 3208460777x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:00am - 2:00pm.
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American, French, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Jensen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Broadway Bistro
We are located in the heart of historic downtown Alexandria, Minnesota at 613 Broadway Street, across from the AAAA Theatre. Broadway Bistro is open for both lunch and dinner service!! We are extremely proud to support our local farmers by using fresh, seasonal ingredients from farmers located in the Alexandria area. A fabulous selection of micro brew beers and wines are also available for our guests to enjoy, either dining in or out on our wonderful patio view of Broadway.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Broadway Bistro - Best Restaurants in Alexandria ›
Broadway Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (7)neighborhood gem (5)special occasion (4)great for lunch (3)romantic (3)notable wine list (3)good for groups (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- 5 Star Food in a 2 Star RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/17/2014The food was great, but on a Friday night they only had one server on so the service was horrible. The tables and tableware are from ikea which is strange. However, they had fun food, that tasted great. Would have been better if it was hotter but with one server and one chef I guess that's what we get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeeSVIPDined on 9/16/2014Always a pleasure to dine here. Wonderful tenderloin with apple salad. Great service. They also brew the best coffee in the city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rhkhDined on 9/5/2014the personality, menu selection, food prep and presentation is outstanding and reflects the heart and mind of Matt and his crew.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/26/2014Excellent food, wine and service. The available dining area is not spacious. Being claustrophobic, dining in an old vault was not an option!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/15/2014Excellent!!!! Get service, outstanding menu. Really enjoyed the experience and will definitely be a regular.Special Features:
- great sandwiches!notafoodieDined on 7/14/2014We were suprised to find the option for lunch reservations online, but being from out of the area thought it best to be safe. We certainly didn't need reservations. While this seems to be a popular lunch spot, most of the locals get their's to go and there was plenty of seating. We were glad that we stopped as the sandwiches were delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Place in AlexTastewosugarDined on 7/3/2014Best food in the area with a wonderful chef. Consistently best lunch hot sandwiches, salads and cookies, and best dinner combinations. Food rivals the best places in the Twin Cities.Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Broadway Bistro reviews archive.
- BroadwayEatingoutDined on 4/1/2014The ambience, decor attractive. I ordered their special, salad, chicken pot au feu & dessert. The waitress offered me an alternate salad with watercress, endive, walnuts done in walnut oil. However, when served it had crumbled blue cheese. The salad was removed quickly and replaced with their house green salad. Our main dishes were served before I had finished my salad and my partners soup bowl removed. The waitress was then juggling to remove dirty dishes and serve our mains. The chicken was served in a French onion bowl with pieces of chicken sticking up. I get the connection to the pot, however, rimmed soup bowl would have been just as attractive & easier to cut and eat. Dessert was served b4 I had finished my main.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best place to goOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/26/2014One of the best place to go in Alexandria, MN. Warm welcome, very European style, excellent food. I'll definitely visit again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing in any townCarolfromCODined on 3/25/2014Beef was flank steak and it was served with baked sunchokes and wilted spinach. ..just delicous! The flank steak was served to perfection to perfection just as I ordered it (medium rare) AN ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS dinner! The special dessert was a gelato called banana cardamom. Amazing! Spectacular! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.