7377 St. Helena Highway
Napa, CA 94558Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.brix.com/
- Phone: (707) 944-2749
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
Lunch Saturday: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Buffet Brunch: Sunday 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dinner: Friday- Saturday : 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian
- Executive Chef: Dave Cruz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our Executive Chef Dave Cruz's exciting Napa Valley cuisine and our friendly, professional service are available for private events. Our polished service staff attend to every detail, ensuring that your event- whether it's a wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner or a national sales meeting- will be memorable and worry-free.
Our three beautiful and unique private dining rooms can accommodate groups ranging in size from ten to sixty.Our outdoor flower garden overlooks our vegetable gardens and vineyard. Dining under the stars or on beautiful afternoon, you’ll enjoy the perfect outdoor answer for lunch or dinner parties up to 150. Our spaces offer sweeping views of our vineyards, vegetable gardens and the Mayacamas Mountains.
- Private Party Contact: Matt Guyot 7079442747x
A word from Brix
Located in the heart of Napa Valley! 1 Mile North of Yountville on Highway 29. Take a walk around the grounds or through the vineyard after your meal. You are sure to fall in love with our property. We have 25 raised beds of herbs and vegetables that supply our kitchen on a daily basis so take a minute to stroll around and see what is ready to be harvested! If you are celebrating a Birthday, Anniversary, or other special occasion, please note that restaurant policy is to provide custom handwriting on the plate of the person celebrating when you order dessert.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Brix reviews from OpenTable diners
270 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (212)scenic view (151)fit for foodies (136)notable wine list (120)special occasion (119)romantic (102)good for groups (92)great for lunch (69)great for brunch (66)neighborhood gem (39)hot spot (18)kid-friendly (18)vibrant bar scene (7)late-night find (7)Show More
- What a beautiful place!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/17/2014We were absolutely delighted to sit outside with the most beautiful view of the wine country. It felt like a retreat, so peaceful and very well looked after. The restaurant was good, and service great. We can't wait to go back on our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Napa at its FinestBobfromNaplesDined on 11/10/2014We had a wonderful meal at Brix. The menu was varied, and we wish we were local so that we could come back more often. The outside setting is especially attractive. We came after sunset, and did not have a full opportunity to walk the beautiful gardens. They had pictures, and I can see why it is a popular venue for outdoor dining. The architecture and decor are beautiful. and the paintings on the wall by a Napa artist are magnificent. They have a great wine list (appropriate for Napa), but we brought wine we had purchased while on a wine tour. The $15 corkage fee was reasonable, and we saved on that expense. Even if you only have one night for dining in Napa (as we did), you will not make a mistake by dining here.Special Features:
- Great placevictorDined on 11/8/2014Food was great. Service was too with the exception of server who was a little out of his element, a little too "as a matter of fact". Otherwise I'd definitely recommend Brix.Special Features:
- Locals FavoriteTrainedfoodieDined on 11/7/2014We live 2 minutes away and we love coming here. The bartender is awesome! We love him! Service was great as always, food delicious. Consistently good. We came a little early and enjoyed cocktails by the fireplace/lounge area. Super cozy feel. Our new favorite spot for cocktails and appitizers or a late dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anyone Home?GaryDined on 11/7/2014The atmosphere was terrific, and we were ready for a memorable evening. Alas, we struggled all night with getting the attention of our waiter. And it's not because the restaurant was busy. Even when he was at our table, it was clear that he wasn't really with us. Really a shame, as most everything else was tremendous. Then again, I can quickly name ten other spots in the Napa Valley that I'd rather return to before this spot. Too bad.Special Features:
- One of our favorite spots!MrsBVIPDined on 11/3/2014Enjoyed a lovely meal at Brix! Food was delicious, service was very good and friendly. Such a relaxing evening!Special Features:
- Nice restaurant, poor receptionDiningdiva2Dined on 11/2/2014The reservation was mis-handled badly, even though the restaurant was less than half full. The staff left the impression that they couldn't accommodate us, even though the reservation was made and confirmed. Once seated, the service was gracious and the food was good though not as exceptional as I have previously experienced there. The food was lukewarm, though tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent brunchfjmvVIPDined on 11/2/2014I don't particularly care for brunch, but Brix is the exception. A wide variety of dishes is available at dedicated stations, and all are well prepared and tasty. The service is efficient and friendly.Special Features:
- Worth a stop for sure.HOEHNE591VIPDined on 11/1/2014Great setting, good recommendations by the staff. Definitely a great spot to have a late lunch or early dinner before heading out of the valley.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Perfect End to a Day in NapaLivingwithInterestDined on 11/1/2014We arrived early and requested outdoor seating. The staff accommodated our request and we were seated ahead of our reservation time in Carlos B. serving area. The view was lovely and Carlos was very attentive - but not intrusive! - during our entire dining experience. Carlos was able to answer questions about the food and that helped us make great selections. The food tasted wonderful and was prepared exactly as requested. Even though there is great energy at the Brix, the mood still allows for intimate conversation that makes for a more romantic dining spot. I've been to Brix several times over the past year or so and continue to enjoy the menu and wine list. Carlos, thank you for making it a lovely experience to cap our Napa visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceTriciaPVIPDined on 11/1/2014Enjoyable experience all around. Especially nice view and terrace dining.Special Features:
- Great place!SherDined on 10/31/2014It was a great view, with great food and service...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brix is bestMcdocVIPDined on 10/27/2014Great food and service. The restaurant georgous and the view of the gardens and vineyard just beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, serviceTravelmarcDined on 10/26/2014We had a great evening with great food and drinks. The restaurant was very cool inside with all of the right wine themed architectural elements. It was spacious with a great fireplace that we had a final drink at. The staff was really helpful and very knowledgable about both the wine and food. I highly recommend a visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brunchtunaDined on 10/26/2014Our first visit was for brunch which we enjoyed very much. We will definitly go back for dinner.Special Features:
- RoscoeVIPDined on 10/24/2014The restaurant itself is very nice. There is a beautiful garden area where much of the produce for the restaurant is grown. The service was very good. However, the food was disappointing. My mushroom risotto was tasty but my husband's salmon had no seasoning and was tasteless. Will not be returning.Special Features:
- PattyDined on 10/24/2014This was my second visit to Brix in Napa. I enjoyed it so much the first time, I had my birthday dinner there last Friday night. We had a group of 8. The server was fantastic, he recommended some wonderful wines. Everything we had was fabulous! We all loved the brussel sprouts. I would definitely go to this restaurant again. Overall, wonderful service, ambience, food is spectacular. I love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic restaurant!KimberleyVIPDined on 10/23/2014If you are coming to Wine Country, this is a don't miss restaurant! The food and service were excellent and the wine suggestion and selection, stellar! Brad our waiter was fun and attentive. We are now RAVING FANS!!
- Brix is an Absolute Must!Exit98DianeDined on 10/20/2014TBH, I'm not exactly sure how I learned about Brix besides driving past it Napa visit after Napa visit. I initially just booked my dinner reservation then decided to add the Kelleher wine tasting experience. Two options: their choice of menu or mine. I decided to go with my menu as I was most interested in their veggie options (NJ restaurants don't offer much in veggies besides the usual frozen zucchini and squash) and I was not disappointed. Started with Saffron Mussels which were terrific but I (just me) would have preferred more crunch to the bread provided for dipping into the savory sauce. Followed by lamb meatballs and I'm Still talking about them! So the lamb meatball is stuffed with mozzarella, big deal, it's the pepperocini that makes ALL the difference and provides just a hint of heat. All things considered, I'll return to Brix just for those lamb meatballs. Fried green beans with a spicy honey mustard sauce didn't disappoint either and the same goes for the Brussel Sprouts. Looking forward to my next Napa trip and returning to Brix along with the Kelleher tasting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceJoeyJ22Dined on 10/19/2014Ashley was our server and she was outstanding. While not offered on the menu, she broke our entire meal into courses given we wanted to split appetizers so we went through a 4-5 course meal from the feel of it. Great views and fun to know much of what you are eating literally comes a few feet away from their garden. Great rib-eye cooked perfectly. Ashley gave us champagne on the house the moment we sat down as well, lovely gesture.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10/19/14 -Number1FoodieDined on 10/19/2014Go early - when they open less noise and more attentive staff. The food was not remarkable. The bar tender deserves a raise. She rocked.Special Features:
- Hungry BoyHungryBoyDined on 10/18/2014Lovely cocktails waiting for 4 guests, then seating outside under the stars with well regulated heaters that did not offend. Food was terrific, nicely portioned and presented. All six loved their entrees. Very relaxing setting, with a most hospitable and service minded staff. A place to recommend and to return.Special Features:
- FantasticPLanerDined on 10/18/2014Was recommended this restaurant by some friends who recently enjoyed dinner here - gorgeous restaurant and gardens and delicious food! I will be back again next time I am in town :-)Special Features:
- Beautiful decor and dishesSFrannyDined on 10/18/2014The presentation of dishes was beautiful. The desserts were remarkably good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oldie but goodieBayAreaWineEnthusiastDined on 10/18/2014We've been coming to Brix for a few years now and we always have a great experience. We love the outdoor dining area for lunch which overlooks the vineyards and hills behind the restaurant. Great wine list/full bar cocktails and food is always delicious. Service from the staff is excellent. This has all been consistent since our first dining experience.Special Features:
- Best Meal in Napa!greatfoodDined on 10/17/2014By far one the most delicious meal we had all week. We talked about our experience for days!Special Features:
- Not coming backRlhwildhare1VIPDined on 10/17/2014Our waiter was rude and the food was horrible. I was here a year ago and it was a great evening with great food. It has gone downhill quickly. How can you be half empty on Friday night in Napa Valley during the busiest time of the year......provide bad service and poor food!Special Features:
- Always So Relaxing and DeliciousSjhwVIPDined on 10/17/2014This is a place I avoided for many years because of it odd fusion food. Now, it's absolutely wonderful! Tasty menu with a variety of plates, large and small. The burger is to die for, and the patio seating in good weather is delightful. I'll go again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highlight of our Trip!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/16/2014We stopped into Brix for Lunch last Thursday….waited for a table on your spectacular patio and so glad we did. You have one of the most incredible settings in all of Napa Valley. The food was delish - I had the beet salad, which was amazing…we also shared one of your artichoke dips to start - excellent indeed. All the staff were incredibly hospitable. Everything was so great that we stopped in last Saturday afternoon about 4:00pm - you weren't really open but we allowed us to order a bottle of rose and enjoy it out in the garden. Greg went above and beyond - hauling chairs around for us - continued to check on us - all before his shift was even going to start!! That is hospitality at its best!! Thank you Brix - we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous evening.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/13/2014Was on our honeymoon in Napa. It was a wonderful midweek break from wine tastings and heavy meals. We had a beautiful night - the views from our window seat were incredible. Our waiter was not very talkative but knew exactly when we needed him. The food was a combination of unique flavors and the freshest ingredients. The wine list was impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service & food was great as alwaysDAP1010Dined on 10/12/2014Diana and I have been going here for the Sunday brunch for our Anniversary for the last 4 years and we love it. We plan on continuing our tradition in the many years ahead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent BrunchAnna30Dined on 10/12/2014Brix is absolutely a sunday brunch favorite! Excellent food with seasonal vegetables from the garden, great service and a wonderful patio area. Can strongly recommend Brix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service, great locationgoodfoodfriendDined on 10/11/2014Very nice dinning restaurant, with it´s own win yard next door, providing an extraordinary scenic view and atmosphere. This is a place I would recommend for many different occasions, from romantic dining to friends and family gatherings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Farm to table favoriteBistroDined on 10/10/2014The dishes are so fresh, unique and perfect portions. One of our favorite places to eat in Napa ValleySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love the ambianceAnnDDined on 10/10/2014What's not to like? Great food and a great view. After your meal stroll through the garden and see where some of the veggies came from.Special Features:
- Hoping for betterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/9/2014Nice waiter had to work too many tables in Understaffed restaurant. Food selections great but so salty I couldn't finish itSpecial Features:
- so inspired, happy and satiatedcmmdDined on 10/9/2014I love it when the atmosphere is so inviting, the apertif and wine offerings are so spot on, with service that doesn't miss a beat, that you hardly feel like you need to eat as the dinner arrives. Of course the menu selections were so well done that we went ahead and enjoyed that part as well. I'm super happy to have made the drive and definitely look forward to a return visit. (the fried greenbeans were green and fresh...and hardly needed the light tempura. would love to be there for an experiment in leaving it off during the indian summer and fall seasons). thank you.Special Features:
- Beautiful!debbieDined on 10/5/2014The outdoor dining is absolutely beautiful, with the vineyards in the back. The patio was very nicely decorated with pumpkins and other fall decorations. Very soft lightening outside. My hanger steak was wonderful and we had the fried green beans for an appetizer. Will go back when I return to napa!Special Features:
- Special StaffAicramDined on 10/3/2014Refined dining, ambiance, whether eating inside or outside, are wonderful and the food presentations are great! But what really makes the place special is the friendliness and service of the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Love Brix!BeckyDined on 10/1/2014This is one of my all time favorites to take visitors to the Napa Valley. If you can get outdoor seating or at least a window seat on the west side of the restaurant, you are in for a beautiful view of the gardens and the western hills. It truly feels like another place altogether, and very special. The food is always excellent, as is the service. I was also very happy to see many local wine selections in a great range of prices. I'd recommend this to anyone who loves food and wants a specail experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.