7377 St. Helena Highway
Napa, CA 94558Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.brix.com/
- Phone: 7079442749x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
Lunch Saturday: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Buffet Brunch: Sunday 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dinner: Friday- Saturday : 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian
- Executive Chef: Dave Cruz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our Executive Chef Dave Cruz's exciting Napa Valley cuisine and our friendly, professional service are available for private events. Our polished service staff attend to every detail, ensuring that your event- whether it's a wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner or a national sales meeting- will be memorable and worry-free.
Our three beautiful and unique private dining rooms can accommodate groups ranging in size from ten to sixty.Our outdoor flower garden overlooks our vegetable gardens and vineyard. Dining under the stars or on beautiful afternoon, you’ll enjoy the perfect outdoor answer for lunch or dinner parties up to 150. Our spaces offer sweeping views of our vineyards, vegetable gardens and the Mayacamas Mountains.
- Private Party Contact: Matt Guyot 7079442747x
A word from Brix
Located in the heart of Napa Valley! 1 Mile North of Yountville on Highway 29. Take a walk around the grounds or through the vineyard after your meal. You are sure to fall in love with our property. We have 25 raised beds of herbs and vegetables that supply our kitchen on a daily basis so take a minute to stroll around and see what is ready to be harvested! If you are celebrating a Birthday, Anniversary, or other special occasion, please note that restaurant policy is to provide custom handwriting on the plate of the person celebrating when you order dessert.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Brix reviews from OpenTable diners
296 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (248)scenic view (203)fit for foodies (146)special occasion (144)romantic (137)notable wine list (125)good for groups (86)great for brunch (82)great for lunch (78)neighborhood gem (41)kid-friendly (20)hot spot (14)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (7)Show More
- loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014The food was delicious considering it was buffet style. Only alittle bit of food is put out so it doesn't go bad while its out. The people were so nice and the view was breath taking. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Sunday brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2014We stayed the week-end with Napa friends and wanted to thank them for their hospitality and what better way than Sunday brunch at Brix. We hadn't ben there for a couple of years and were happy to see that if anything, the food was better than the last visit. We loved the seafood buffet and the main buffet had a great variety of foods to choose from. And the steak was nice and rare! We all loved the dessert buffet with its mini-desserts. We could taste several of the desserts that way - they were all great. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful and even got us cushions for the wooden chairs. We followed the brunch with a walk through the lovely gardens. All in all a perfect experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014We have eaten lunch here on several occassions but this was the first and last time we will eat dinner here. It took a little over an hour for our meal to be brought to the table (only 2 of us were dining) and only after we asked the server twice to check on our meal. We honestly believe that someone in the kitchen lost our order. While it was nice of the restaurant to not charge me for my glass of wine and to bring me a complimentary glass of wine, it still concerns us that the kitchen was so ineffecient.Special Features:
- Beautiful!ClbarsnessDined on 9/26/2014The wine list is fabulous, excellent steak and salmon. You have to try the Brussels sprouts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceThePopesDined on 9/26/2014Very friendly staff. Waiter was attentive but not intrusive. Perfect balance of personality and service. The food was perfectly cooked and well presented. The setting is exceptional. Beautiful gardens were visible from our window seat. Overall a great experience and a restaurant we would recommend to all who visit the NAPA Valley.Special Features:
- Beautiful setting.LarryDined on 9/23/2014First time to Napa. Restaurant was recommended by a wine consultant and the food was excellent. Very nice atmosphere. The porch dining is the best or if not ask for a window. Knowledgeable staff. Would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Napa trip 2014winedivaDined on 9/22/2014On our last trip to Napa in 2013 too many of the restaurants we visited were too "uppity" to put it nicely. Brix had a fantastic menu, great atmosphere, and the staff was super friendly and helpful. A definite stop for our trip in 2015Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NapaSueDined on 9/20/2014Brix is one our favorites. We chose to spend an anniversary dinner there . Despite a 35 minute for a patio table (we arrived ontime but diners did not vacate tables for more than 2+ hours) we were at last seated in an indoor booth. Service was fine and the food delicious. We appreciated being comped on the corkage charge and tipped our waiter accordingly.Special Features:
- Blackburn reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Beautiful setting. Good food overall. Terrible service. Very unattentive waiter. Busboy spilled full glass of water on me by accident and waiter did not check in or offer any assistance. Was parents 50th and waiter never checked back on us at all. Would not recommend. Did appreciate card for occasion as we were seated but also asked for table outside and request was not granted.Special Features:
- bcoleVIPDined on 9/20/2014We started out great. The front desk was wonderful. The server was engaging until the main course was delivered. Couldn't get him back to check in for dessert or the check. Also sat was a table full of dishes way too long. It diminished the experience greatlySpecial Features:
- Great outdoor spaceJringforkDined on 9/19/2014Great spot. Beautiful gardens and vineyard. Food was really good. Service was excellent. Very laid back and California. Highly recommend for a real Napa feel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great diningwillDined on 9/19/2014Fantastic place. Our favorite place to eat in Napa.Special Features:
- Much Ado About NothingJewelsDined on 9/18/2014Very mediocre service and food......I think they rely on the tourists.....Passed by here everyday on our way throughout the valley and it never seemed overly crowded, even during the harvest.
- great memoryhottieDined on 9/18/2014out with my girlies in Napa for the first time and this was a perfect end to a wonderful day of wine tasting, laughing and just enjoying our friendship together.Special Features:
- Always love the back patio seating!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2014Brix is always my restaurant of choice for my last night during crush season. Sitting on the back patio for dinner and watching the wine train in the distance is always a perfect wrap up to my Napa Visit. The food was just yummy and always consistent. The music was heavenly and the service was second to none. As I was traveling solo, I didn't feel rushed or pushed out. The waiter made sure that I had everything I needed and went above and beyond = thanks Jorge. ISpecial Features:
- Great Sunday BrunchChuckRNewcastleDined on 9/14/2014Brix is located right in the midst of a Napa Vineyard and offers great views both inside and out. The food was excellent and we particularly enjoyed the oysters, salmon, Eggs Benedict, peach-stuffed French toast, Triffle and an assortment of other delicious desserts. Alfredo provided impeccable, friendly service as did our hostess behind the bar. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and plan to come again.Special Features:
- Foodie enthusiastopentablefoodieDined on 9/13/2014After a day of wine tasting with friends we had a delightful dinner at Brix. We enjoyed patio seating as the sun was setting. Great food, great company, excellent service, and a beautiful setting!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaxfliteVIPDined on 9/13/2014Excellent staff. Glad they updated their menu. The best dining there we experienced so far and we do go there a lot. Thumbs upSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relax and enjoy Napa...PatrickVIPDined on 9/12/2014Perfect Friday lunch. Great scenery, wonderful food, fantastic service, lovely wine.Special Features:
- Napa hot spot serves coldOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/11/2014Our dishes we're served cold. Service immediate dealt with the issues. First with our starter as well as our entre.
- ExcellenceCindyDined on 9/11/2014Our party of 4 were each thrilled with our food. Excellent choices and excellent flavors. It was a lovely night and we sat outside. the temperature was perfect and the atmosphere was relaxed. Our service was okay but we found ourselves wishing we had one of the other waiters beside ours. He made no attempt to "connect" with any of us. He covered the bare essentials and did not measure up to the rest of our experience.Special Features:
- Beautiful Settingjschaef6Dined on 9/11/2014If you have the opportunity, eat on the patio. You'll have a sunset view of the back lawn, garden, and vineyard and will perhaps get a glimpse of the evening "wine train" as it goes by. 4 stars overall as our waiter was a bit hard to find after dinner was served (e.g.: getting dessert, the bill, etc.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and foodPattyVIPDined on 9/8/2014I enjoy having lunch at this restaurant. The service is always good and I like the menu. I enjoy their Grilled Chicken Salad and it was excellent. Very nice break service and attentive to our table. Love the garden and mountain view. MI do miss the great gift shop that they use to have upfront.Special Features:
- Service?PolicymanDined on 9/8/2014The food was good but not great. However our service was some of the poorest that we have received anywhere in the Napa Valley. On the positive side, it appeared that other diners with different servers were getting very good to great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special. Very special!GiovanniDined on 9/7/2014We live in Connecticut, and whenever we are on the west coast we try to stop by for a lovely lunch at Brix. We love dining on the terrace, overlooking the herb garden and vineyard. The food never disappoints and we recommend Brix whenever possible.Special Features:
- A great patio locationJimWVIPDined on 9/6/2014We always try to dine here for lunch as we love the patio looking at the fresh garden area behind the restaurant. The food is very good.Special Features:
- Family place for special occasionsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/4/2014Our son and his family live in Napa. Lucky us! We went there on our first trip to Napa and had a lovely evening with drinks on the patio while the sun set, then a scrumptious dinner inside where the wine and food were excellent and the ambience conducive to conversation around a large table. Now, every trip, we close our vacation with a dinner at Brix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingSmishDined on 9/4/2014Our fav place for lunch in Napa. The view is breathtaking and food is amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/4/2014What a great restaurant from start to finish. The design and grounds are paired very well and the food does not disappoint. Everything was portioned well and lighter than a lot of the other meals we have had around Napa. Definitely sit outside if you get the chance!Special Features:
- Where do I start?ArmoPrincessVIPDined on 9/3/2014Everything about BRIX is amazing. The food is creative, fresh, and has a level of complexity that shows great restraint. Our server, Vincent, was attentive and had good suggestions for us without being over-bearing. We ate outdoors on a perfect day and enjoyed their wonderful wines with our meal while we enjoyed the view of the gardens and the surrounding hills.Special Features:
- Brix is our favorite rest in NapaOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/1/2014Brix is very good, service is consistent, food is very good quality. Indoor/outdoor seating with beautiful gardens and affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great evenings with friendsvickyVIPDined on 8/31/2014food was fresh and well prepared. Very nice startes including the prawns and flatbreadSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/31/2014We made reservations for lunch at 12:30 on Sunday of Labor Day weekend and when we got seated we were told that it was all a brunch buffet.....we had already had a breakfast at our hotel. I would have really appreciated when I made the reservation to have known that only a buffet was going to be available. I certainly would not have booked our reservation so far in advance to ensure we could get lunch this day. On top of that our server moved at incredibly slow speeds and we basically had to beg for our check....which was pretty pricey for what we got. Beautiful spot, but would most likely never go back.
- gerryVIPDined on 8/30/2014Much improved. Very good California cuisine, friendly service, and pleasant surroundings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/30/2014A wine expert friend recommended us to come to Brix for the wine (he didn't mention anything about food however). I made a reservation for dinner and had some of the wine from their wine list and it was indeed excellent. For food, our waiter recommended the pasta and steak but we wanted to try something a bit different. We had a chicken and a lamb and both were done very nicely. The service was exceptional. We enjoyed the food and the service a lot more than Auberge du Soleil in many ways.Special Features:
- Diane from NMsilversDined on 8/30/2014Beautiful patio setting overlooking organic garden, vineyards and mountains. Our waiter, Alfredo, was extremely knowledgeable about the menu, the area attractions and wine selection. He was attentive and engaging. We appreciated the delightful organically grown foods which truly were outstanding. The maple rubbed bacon in the BLT and the summer squash tomato soup were divine. Lovely, relaxing setting outside patio for lunch---we didn't want to leave! the interior of the restaurant seemed to have a setting for everyone-pleasant ambiance and also bar area.Special Features:
- BrixFoodaliciousVIPDined on 8/29/2014I have eaten at Brix many times and always enjoy the food. This time I was with a large party and found the service to be a bit slow.Special Features:
- Simply amazing good and sceneryRJWEatsVIPDined on 8/26/2014This was my first time at Brix and certainly did not disappoint. I had the artichoke which was grilled to perfection with an amazing dip plus the sea bass. The presentation was phenomenal as was the friendly staff. Highly recommend the grilled peach dessert...perfectly blended spices for the palate! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxed and ExcellentConcurrenceDined on 8/23/2014The nice thing about this place is how they don't put on a show. They let the place and scenery speak for itself. They let you wander the grounds with a glass of wine while you wait on your table, and then come out to the grounds to get you when it's ready. I would recommend you arrive early before your reservation so you can spend more time wandering and enjoying the sunset. The wait staff are not chatty unless you have questions. Instead they are quietly efficient and responsive. The whole point seems to be to give you peace with your company and your meal - which by the way was rich and very delicious. I'm still craving the risotto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely OasissnoeksDined on 8/19/2014Comfortable and so beautiful with the outlook to the garden with mountains behind... The food is nicely presented and delicious. It's definitely "special occasion" food. Rich and filling you would not want to eat like this every day!!! But perfect for that special event. We had a perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.