7377 St. Helena Highway
Napa, CA 94558Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.brix.com/
- Phone: 7079442749x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 am - 5:00 pm
Lunch Saturday: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Buffet Brunch: Sunday 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dinner: Friday- Saturday : 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian
- Executive Chef: Dave Cruz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Our Executive Chef Dave Cruz's exciting Napa Valley cuisine and our friendly, professional service are available for private events. Our polished service staff attend to every detail, ensuring that your event- whether it's a wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner or a national sales meeting- will be memorable and worry-free.
Our three beautiful and unique private dining rooms can accommodate groups ranging in size from ten to sixty.Our outdoor flower garden overlooks our vegetable gardens and vineyard. Dining under the stars or on beautiful afternoon, you’ll enjoy the perfect outdoor answer for lunch or dinner parties up to 150. Our spaces offer sweeping views of our vineyards, vegetable gardens and the Mayacamas Mountains.
- Private Party Contact: Matt Guyot 7079442747x
A word from Brix
Located in the heart of Napa Valley! 1 Mile North of Yountville on Highway 29. Take a walk around the grounds or through the vineyard after your meal. You are sure to fall in love with our property. We have 25 raised beds of herbs and vegetables that supply our kitchen on a daily basis so take a minute to stroll around and see what is ready to be harvested! If you are celebrating a Birthday, Anniversary, or other special occasion, please note that restaurant policy is to provide custom handwriting on the plate of the person celebrating when you order dessert.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Brix reviews from OpenTable diners
294 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (244)scenic view (189)special occasion (146)fit for foodies (146)notable wine list (134)romantic (129)good for groups (96)great for brunch (75)great for lunch (73)neighborhood gem (46)kid-friendly (20)hot spot (17)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (9)Show More
- Fantastic restaurant!KimberleyVIPDined on 10/23/2014If you are coming to Wine Country, this is a don't miss restaurant! The food and service were excellent and the wine suggestion and selection, stellar! Brad our waiter was fun and attentive. We are now RAVING FANS!!
- ServiceJoeyJ22Dined on 10/19/2014Ashley was our server and she was outstanding. While not offered on the menu, she broke our entire meal into courses given we wanted to split appetizers so we went through a 4-5 course meal from the feel of it. Great views and fun to know much of what you are eating literally comes a few feet away from their garden. Great rib-eye cooked perfectly. Ashley gave us champagne on the house the moment we sat down as well, lovely gesture.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10/19/14 -OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014Go early - when they open less noise and more attentive staff. The food was not remarkable. The bar tender deserves a raise. She rocked.Special Features:
- Hungry BoyHungryBoyDined on 10/18/2014Lovely cocktails waiting for 4 guests, then seating outside under the stars with well regulated heaters that did not offend. Food was terrific, nicely portioned and presented. All six loved their entrees. Very relaxing setting, with a most hospitable and service minded staff. A place to recommend and to return.Special Features:
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Was recommended this restaurant by some friends who recently enjoyed dinner here - gorgeous restaurant and gardens and delicious food! I will be back again next time I am in town :-)Special Features:
- Beautiful decor and dishesSFrannyDined on 10/18/2014The presentation of dishes was beautiful. The desserts were remarkably good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oldie but goodieBayAreaWineEnthusiastDined on 10/18/2014We've been coming to Brix for a few years now and we always have a great experience. We love the outdoor dining area for lunch which overlooks the vineyards and hills behind the restaurant. Great wine list/full bar cocktails and food is always delicious. Service from the staff is excellent. This has all been consistent since our first dining experience.Special Features:
- Best Meal in Napa!greatfoodDined on 10/17/2014By far one the most delicious meal we had all week. We talked about our experience for days!Special Features:
- Not coming backRlhwildhare1VIPDined on 10/17/2014Our waiter was rude and the food was horrible. I was here a year ago and it was a great evening with great food. It has gone downhill quickly. How can you be half empty on Friday night in Napa Valley during the busiest time of the year......provide bad service and poor food!Special Features:
- Highlight of our Trip!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/16/2014We stopped into Brix for Lunch last Thursday….waited for a table on your spectacular patio and so glad we did. You have one of the most incredible settings in all of Napa Valley. The food was delish - I had the beet salad, which was amazing…we also shared one of your artichoke dips to start - excellent indeed. All the staff were incredibly hospitable. Everything was so great that we stopped in last Saturday afternoon about 4:00pm - you weren't really open but we allowed us to order a bottle of rose and enjoy it out in the garden. Greg went above and beyond - hauling chairs around for us - continued to check on us - all before his shift was even going to start!! That is hospitality at its best!! Thank you Brix - we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service & food was great as alwaysDAP1010Dined on 10/12/2014Diana and I have been going here for the Sunday brunch for our Anniversary for the last 4 years and we love it. We plan on continuing our tradition in the many years ahead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent BrunchAnna30Dined on 10/12/2014Brix is absolutely a sunday brunch favorite! Excellent food with seasonal vegetables from the garden, great service and a wonderful patio area. Can strongly recommend Brix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service, great locationgoodfoodfriendDined on 10/11/2014Very nice dinning restaurant, with it´s own win yard next door, providing an extraordinary scenic view and atmosphere. This is a place I would recommend for many different occasions, from romantic dining to friends and family gatherings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Farm to table favoriteBistroDined on 10/10/2014The dishes are so fresh, unique and perfect portions. One of our favorite places to eat in Napa ValleySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love the ambianceAnnDDined on 10/10/2014What's not to like? Great food and a great view. After your meal stroll through the garden and see where some of the veggies came from.Special Features:
- Hoping for betterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/9/2014Nice waiter had to work too many tables in Understaffed restaurant. Food selections great but so salty I couldn't finish itSpecial Features:
- so inspired, happy and satiatedcmmdDined on 10/9/2014I love it when the atmosphere is so inviting, the apertif and wine offerings are so spot on, with service that doesn't miss a beat, that you hardly feel like you need to eat as the dinner arrives. Of course the menu selections were so well done that we went ahead and enjoyed that part as well. I'm super happy to have made the drive and definitely look forward to a return visit. (the fried greenbeans were green and fresh...and hardly needed the light tempura. would love to be there for an experiment in leaving it off during the indian summer and fall seasons). thank you.Special Features:
- Beautiful!debbieDined on 10/5/2014The outdoor dining is absolutely beautiful, with the vineyards in the back. The patio was very nicely decorated with pumpkins and other fall decorations. Very soft lightening outside. My hanger steak was wonderful and we had the fried green beans for an appetizer. Will go back when I return to napa!Special Features:
- Special StaffAicramDined on 10/3/2014Refined dining, ambiance, whether eating inside or outside, are wonderful and the food presentations are great! But what really makes the place special is the friendliness and service of the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Love Brix!BeckyDined on 10/1/2014This is one of my all time favorites to take visitors to the Napa Valley. If you can get outdoor seating or at least a window seat on the west side of the restaurant, you are in for a beautiful view of the gardens and the western hills. It truly feels like another place altogether, and very special. The food is always excellent, as is the service. I was also very happy to see many local wine selections in a great range of prices. I'd recommend this to anyone who loves food and wants a specail experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Napa LoveFoodiefavDined on 9/30/2014My husband and I had an amazing experience with the best food, amazing scenery,and great service of our whole trip! Definitely recommend any dish cooked on their grill and the menu selection had a variety of selections. Their wine list is very impressive and we were very pleased with our selection. We took a sunset walk through the vineyard on the property that was really romantic. Highly recommend!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Napa regularTHECOSVIPDined on 9/28/2014Brix always delivers. Great food with a great view particularly at sunset. Brix is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved itdyhme22Dined on 9/28/2014The food was delicious considering it was buffet style. Only alittle bit of food is put out so it doesn't go bad while its out. The people were so nice and the view was breath taking. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Sunday brunchLizdiningoutDined on 9/28/2014We stayed the week-end with Napa friends and wanted to thank them for their hospitality and what better way than Sunday brunch at Brix. We hadn't ben there for a couple of years and were happy to see that if anything, the food was better than the last visit. We loved the seafood buffet and the main buffet had a great variety of foods to choose from. And the steak was nice and rare! We all loved the dessert buffet with its mini-desserts. We could taste several of the desserts that way - they were all great. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful and even got us cushions for the wooden chairs. We followed the brunch with a walk through the lovely gardens. All in all a perfect experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014We have eaten lunch here on several occassions but this was the first and last time we will eat dinner here. It took a little over an hour for our meal to be brought to the table (only 2 of us were dining) and only after we asked the server twice to check on our meal. We honestly believe that someone in the kitchen lost our order. While it was nice of the restaurant to not charge me for my glass of wine and to bring me a complimentary glass of wine, it still concerns us that the kitchen was so ineffecient.Special Features:
- Beautiful!ClbarsnessDined on 9/26/2014The wine list is fabulous, excellent steak and salmon. You have to try the Brussels sprouts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceThePopesDined on 9/26/2014Very friendly staff. Waiter was attentive but not intrusive. Perfect balance of personality and service. The food was perfectly cooked and well presented. The setting is exceptional. Beautiful gardens were visible from our window seat. Overall a great experience and a restaurant we would recommend to all who visit the NAPA Valley.Special Features:
- Fine DiningBobsDined on 9/24/2014Had our 20 yr Anniversary dinner @ Brix. Food, Atmosphere, Wine all great. Had friendly conversation w table next to ours. Only surprise was I was greeted by a snake in the walkway when leaving! Totally friendly....Special Features:
- Beautiful setting.LarryDined on 9/23/2014First time to Napa. Restaurant was recommended by a wine consultant and the food was excellent. Very nice atmosphere. The porch dining is the best or if not ask for a window. Knowledgeable staff. Would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Napa trip 2014winedivaDined on 9/22/2014On our last trip to Napa in 2013 too many of the restaurants we visited were too "uppity" to put it nicely. Brix had a fantastic menu, great atmosphere, and the staff was super friendly and helpful. A definite stop for our trip in 2015Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NapaSueDined on 9/20/2014Brix is one our favorites. We chose to spend an anniversary dinner there . Despite a 35 minute for a patio table (we arrived ontime but diners did not vacate tables for more than 2+ hours) we were at last seated in an indoor booth. Service was fine and the food delicious. We appreciated being comped on the corkage charge and tipped our waiter accordingly.Special Features:
- Blackburn reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Beautiful setting. Good food overall. Terrible service. Very unattentive waiter. Busboy spilled full glass of water on me by accident and waiter did not check in or offer any assistance. Was parents 50th and waiter never checked back on us at all. Would not recommend. Did appreciate card for occasion as we were seated but also asked for table outside and request was not granted.Special Features:
- bcoleVIPDined on 9/20/2014We started out great. The front desk was wonderful. The server was engaging until the main course was delivered. Couldn't get him back to check in for dessert or the check. Also sat was a table full of dishes way too long. It diminished the experience greatlySpecial Features:
- Great outdoor spaceJringforkDined on 9/19/2014Great spot. Beautiful gardens and vineyard. Food was really good. Service was excellent. Very laid back and California. Highly recommend for a real Napa feel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great diningwillDined on 9/19/2014Fantastic place. Our favorite place to eat in Napa.Special Features:
- Much Ado About NothingJewelsDined on 9/18/2014Very mediocre service and food......I think they rely on the tourists.....Passed by here everyday on our way throughout the valley and it never seemed overly crowded, even during the harvest.
- great memoryhottieDined on 9/18/2014out with my girlies in Napa for the first time and this was a perfect end to a wonderful day of wine tasting, laughing and just enjoying our friendship together.Special Features:
- Always love the back patio seating!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2014Brix is always my restaurant of choice for my last night during crush season. Sitting on the back patio for dinner and watching the wine train in the distance is always a perfect wrap up to my Napa Visit. The food was just yummy and always consistent. The music was heavenly and the service was second to none. As I was traveling solo, I didn't feel rushed or pushed out. The waiter made sure that I had everything I needed and went above and beyond = thanks Jorge. ISpecial Features:
- Great Sunday BrunchChuckRNewcastleDined on 9/14/2014Brix is located right in the midst of a Napa Vineyard and offers great views both inside and out. The food was excellent and we particularly enjoyed the oysters, salmon, Eggs Benedict, peach-stuffed French toast, Triffle and an assortment of other delicious desserts. Alfredo provided impeccable, friendly service as did our hostess behind the bar. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and plan to come again.Special Features:
- Foodie enthusiastopentablefoodieDined on 9/13/2014After a day of wine tasting with friends we had a delightful dinner at Brix. We enjoyed patio seating as the sun was setting. Great food, great company, excellent service, and a beautiful setting!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.