Brix And Ale – Sheraton Tysons Hotel
8661 Leesburg Pike
Vienna, VA 22182Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Brix And Ale – Sheraton Tysons Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.brixandale.com/
- Phone: 7036108201x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 12:00pm;
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 2:00pm;
Dinner: Nightly: 2:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Bobbie Miller
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Brix And Ale – Sheraton Tysons Hotel
Part wine bar, part local pub — Brix and Ale at Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner serves classic comfort cuisine complemented by a boutique wine, beer and cocktail program. Guests at our restaurant in Tysons Corner, VA are invited to settle in for a warm and welcoming experience that’s perfect for dining with family or enjoying the company of good friends over food and cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brix And Ale – Sheraton Tysons Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelQuiet
late-night find (4)fit for foodies (3)good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)special occasion (1)Show More
- slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Had to ask for a server twice. .. has going to leave but no one would have noticedSpecial Features:
- Pleasantly Surprised...SerendipidiousDined on 7/14/2014This was our first visit to Brix and Ale but were in the area & decided to give it a chance. The food was very good & presented creatively. Our server was Makda & she was very attentive as was the restaurant manager. I had a beet salad-so good-and an angus burger. The burger was done just right & the bun was outstanding. The main standout of my entrée was the French fries. They were delivered very hot but even as they cooled they retained their crunchiness. My husband had the calamari with a very interesting dipping sauce that got your attention. He had the cod & the fries, again very good. We shared the alamode brownie. Very chocolately and warm. We will be back and in all likelihood bring friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 8 reviews are from the Brix And Ale – Sheraton Tysons Hotel reviews archive.
- mother's day bruncherickVIPDined on 5/11/2014We had a very nice experience on mother's Day when we had brunch there. Our only complaint would be that they were not quite ready at 10:30, the time of our reservation, and the time that was posted as opening. Once opened, the staff were ALL great. Food was great and it was a great selection. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food is really good. Not sureOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/22/2014food is really good. Not sure if there was another event, larger table, or more important people but service was really slow. Our waitress would come up to us ask a question and run off before we could finish. She was a nice lady just not sure of the situation. Took flat breads about 35-40 minutes to come out. Food was great and people who worked there are nice, the service was just a bit slow.
- Our menu selections were excellent.frequentflierVIPDined on 3/6/2014Our menu selections were excellent. Everything we tried was very good. We will go back because we enjoyed the experience. The local is central to get to and far enough from the crowds that parking was easy and free.Special Features:
- The food was great but theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2012The food was great but the service was fairly slow for being the only dinin group in the entire restaurant.
- The service was slow. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/28/2012The service was slow. The food not memorable at all, although it is a bit pricey. Don't mind paying the price if the crab cakes were outstanding.Shrimp scampi was bland.
- Quick Early DinnerGevans4503VIPDined on 8/28/2012We enjoyed a tasty burger and beers at Brix and Ale prior to attending an evening seminar in the hotel. Sat at the bar - - server was pleasant and efficient. The burgers were tasty and prepared as requested (medium-well). The room was quiet when we arrived, but a bigger crowd arrived @ 6 p.m., and was busy as we were leaving.
- Good foodBNColoradanDined on 7/21/2012It was a busy night and the restaurant was short staffed. They did their best. Food was solid but not outstanding. Ambiance is fairly straightforward hotel but nice.Special Features:
- Menu appears to be more forRickVIPDined on 4/21/2012Menu appears to be more for a lunch than a dinner. Decent wine list. Service was good. The items we ordered, Beef burger and Sirloin steak were good. The Maryland crab soup was perfect. Would have ordered a salad but your standard house salad was not on the menu. Did not try desert. Reservations were made but upon arrival no one was at the restaurant welcome station.Special Features: