Brix 25 Restaurant
7707 Pioneer Way
Gig Harbor, WA 98335Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Brix 25 Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harborbrix.com/
- Phone: 2538586626
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday 4:30- 8:30; Tuesday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Thad Lyman
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Bring the Brix 25 Restaurant experience to your event. We have extensive catering experience from casual cocktail parties, business lunches to multi course and black tie affairs.
- Private Party Facilities: Meet, Eat & Celebrate at Brix 25 Restaurant! Create your own unforgettable experience with our cuisine, exceptional service and award winning wines as the starting point. We have a variety of options for private dining, including a private dining room which accommodates up to 28 guests, semi private options of up to 30 guests or the entire restaurant with capacity for up to 80 guests seated or 120 for cocktails. Think of us when planning your meetings, celebrations and gatherings of all kinds.
- Private Party Contact: Lindsey Shaw 2538586626
A word from Brix 25 Restaurant
Since its opening, Brix 25 Restaurant has been hailed as one of the best restaurants in the Northwest. The intimate, warm and welcoming interior of Brix sets the stage for romantic evenings, family gatherings and business dinners. Chef/Owner Thad Lyman crafts a menu of hearty and flavorful American cuisine with a Northwest influenced style. The restaurant is located in charming Gig Harbor, in the historic downtown district. Brix 25 Restaurant is recognized locally and nationally for an award winning wine list; holding the Award of Excellence from the Wine Spectator for the past 4 years and the Grand Award & Washington Wine Restaurant of the Year from Washington Wine Commission.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Brix 25 Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Gig Harbor ›
Brix 25 Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since May 18, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (31)fit for foodies (26)neighborhood gem (24)romantic (23)notable wine list (22)good for groups (10)great for outdoor dining (5)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Brix Friday Nt.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2014We were a party of 5 celebrating my son's 25th birthday. Had not been to Brix for a long, long time. Compared to other restaurants that we use for such occasions, Brix was good on food flavor & variety of entrees but a disappointment in the ambience category. No view (which we knew, of course), no intimate friendly feeling, lots of noise that made a table-round conversation hard so not much to do other than eat.Special Features:
- menu great ambiance needs some workOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Food excellent and innovative, waitstaff very knowledgeable and friendly. Lighting Needs to be addressed bare light bulbs, but not bright enough to comfortably read menu's. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- It was excellentIskandar1Dined on 8/30/2014I came by myself this time as a first time occasion not knowing what to expect. The waiters and waitresses were so polite and the food was exquisite. I would definitely invite a friend if I have the opportunity to dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable serviceGirlyguirlDined on 8/30/2014The service is like watching a dance. Amazing! Our dinners both had remarkable nouances of flavor. My salmon was served very under done but they did fix it as soon as they caught my signal. That is the only reason I didn't give them 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryPwsjDined on 8/28/2014Had a great dinner, had eaten at net shed 9 for breakfast recently and decided we would go to this restaurant for anniversary, we will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Wonderful EveningJeffVIPDined on 8/25/2014Excellent food and a beautiful night to sit outside and watch the town go by! thanksSpecial Features:
- Exceeded expectationsJet1Dined on 8/15/2014Heard great things about this restaurant and only now got to try it after 6 summers in Gig Harbor. Food and service were outstanding. I had the grilled romaine salad and the lamb meatballs. I loved them both. Others in our group had the beef bourguignon and the mussels. Shared a crunchy cheese cake (yes crunchy) for dessert. We were all very pleased. A delightful evening.Special Features:
- Brix 25 is a local treasure.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/12/2014I recommend the Tuesday night Prix fix dinner special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentPleasantDined on 8/9/2014Brix 25 is very consistent in the quality of their food and the service level. You don't leave disappointed and you don't have to be concerned about taking guests to dine there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best In The PNWBellaDined on 8/8/2014This restaurant is by far a 12 out of 10 star restaurant. From the welcome when you arrive to the excellent service and leaving with a smile from the front staff. The food is the Best i and my husband have eaten anywhere, and we dine out quite a bit all over the world. It was a total find for us in the cute town of Gig Harbor. It is by far our favorite place to dine for a Romantic Dinner out.Special Features:
- The Perfect Anniversary DinnerhsslawDined on 8/2/2014I took my wife here for our 19th anniversary and we had a great time. I was able to get a great bottle of champagne waiting at our table when we arrived. Although I had authorized up to $100 on the bottle, they gave me a $48 bottle that was outstanding. Then we finished with a great bottle of Rhone style red that was a local Washington product. Almost all of their selections are Washington and the Pacific Northwest wines. The food was delicious as well. My wife's only complaint was the Pear and Gorgonzola Ravioli with a Lemon Cream sauce was too rich for her to finish it. I had Beef Bougriane very rich in flavor and delicious to the taste. The food was not overly complex, but very well executed. The service was terrific as well.Special Features:
- Lack of management decisionsdineforfunDined on 7/30/2014Had dinner there for a birthday on Wednesday 7/30/2014. Listed on there wine menu it stated that Wednesday was half off bottles of wine and this was stated on each page of the wine and dinner menu. When asked why we did not get the discount the server stated that that page was not on the discount even though it was clearly labeled as such. Asked to speak to manager who informed me that the owner says that is her policy and he had not authority to change the ticket. He did not agree with it but said he had no choice that it was the owners decision. I will not be going back nor will I recommend this restaurant since the owner has put the servers and manager in such a hard spot.
- Always deliver ...WT14Dined on 7/14/2014An absolute favorite, whether for "got a babysitter, let's go grab dinner" or a more planned celebration of a special occassion. Friendly, attentive staff and fantastic food !!Special Features:
- Love this place!luv2dineDined on 7/8/2014Great gourmet food. Everything on the menu is delicious. They have great attentive service too. As they seat you, someone comes with a complimentary glass of champagne. When you get up to go to the restroom, they come to the table and refold your napkin.Special Features:
- Great food/serviceLdw7205Dined on 7/8/2014The food was better than advertised. The chicken was fabulous and the flat iron steak, yum! Our server (Matt) was very attentive and ensured our experience was awesome! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in Gig Harbor WashingtonPaulDined on 6/28/2014My family has been dining at Brix 25 since we moved here 2 years ago. Having lived in LA and Chicago most of my life I am accustomed to having many gourmet dining possibilities. So who would have guessed that the sleepy little town of Gig Harbor would have a truly unique and phenomenal restaurant. There are only 2 or 3 high end restaurants in GH and Brix is my favorite. The menu is creative and changes regularly. Insider tip: try ANY of the soup starters. The other night we had the chowder served over a bed of crab meat and it was the BEST soup I've ever had. All in all Brix is a wonderful restaurant and will satisfy even the most discriminating tastes.Special Features:
- PleasantPleasantDined on 6/28/2014Brix 25 delivers quality food in a quiet getaway spotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/24/2014The restaurant has some very good charachter. Very good place to go to for an upscale local restaurant. It was a good time! Refommend this place for a special occassion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nice place for a small townYakimanVIPDined on 6/21/2014We went on a Saturday and there were very few people dining. Service was very good. The food quality was excellent. Wine list is impressive for a small place. If you need a quality place this will work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible Dessert, butVenetianDined on 6/21/2014Entrees were entrees were only "so, so". More like a casserole than a fine dinner. Risotto was definitely not risotto albeit prepared with Arborio rice. It was boiled as opposed to a slow simmer with chicken broth. Osso Bucco was more like a great beef stew. Incredible salad at the start and the world's best tiramisu at the end.Special Features:
- Great Food and Wonderful StaffFrilmaDined on 6/20/2014The food was wonderful and the staff was great. All four of our dinners were even better than we expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So so main dishFood4uDined on 6/20/2014I ordered the special of the night. A sirloin steak dish. I ordered it cooked to medium. It showed up well done. They replaced it with another medium well luke warm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our anniversaryponygirlDined on 6/17/2014We were greeted with champagne and it just got better from there. We will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/16/2014Wonderful place for a romantic dinner. We had a great time and the waitstaff did a wonderful job. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- Taste Great - Less fillingDavidDined on 6/15/2014Excellent food, but if you are looking for fair portions for the price you pay this is NOT the place.Special Features:
- Fabulous Food!glitznglam89Dined on 6/14/2014We came here to celebrate my husbands 30th birthday and are so happy we did. We shared the sweet potato soup and roasted pork belly which were both spectacular. I also highly recommend the strawberry black pepper margarita - the perfect blend of sweet and kicky. We will definitely come here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulHoneyBirdDined on 5/23/2014My wife and I had a great dinner. Food was wonderful. Service was impeccable. Even when we made last minute reservations and showed up 10 minutes late with a newborn (asleep, thankfully) in a car seat they were ready for us. We have dined here twice and can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!SonyaDined on 5/21/2014Brix25 never disappoints - it's our 'go to' restaurant for special occasions and celebrations. The food is thoughtfully prepared and there are many variations on classics - for example, their roasted romaine is a delightful variation on the classic Caesar salad. The wine list is varied, and there are wines in every price range. The staff is helpful, from making suggestions to answering questions about the menu. We've dined at Brix many times and would recommend them without reservation.Special Features:
- The following 386 reviews are from the Brix 25 Restaurant reviews archive.
- Brix 25NeilDined on 5/11/2014Quaint, superb service and wonderful food all in one!Special Features:
- Mother's DayLovequalitymealDined on 5/11/2014Matthew is a fine server. We enjoyed his knowledge and enthusiasm. It was enjoyable time to celebrate mother's day. We had funSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!NoPantsDined on 5/11/2014Simply perfect! Wonderful staff! Beautiful presentation!Special Features:
- Do not Go2Bad2GoBackDined on 5/9/2014I will be brief: Took over two hours to eat once seated at the table. Service slow and sometimes non existent. After being seated it took 15 minutes to get a menu. Food was not very good, Pork bellies, were so salty, they were almost un edible. Food was served luke warm. Took well over two hours to eat, in a noisy atmosphere. Oso Bucho, was almost cold and did not have a marrow fork. Sweet and Sour soup, was served by a busboy who poured some brownish liquid over three very small mushrooms (which was suppose to be one Portobello, according to the waitress. The soup was bad at best. Seared scallops were not, and the risotto that was suppose to be in the dish was something other than risotto. NEVER and I mean never going back. Cost: 200.00
- FoodLoveGoodFoodDined on 5/6/2014The food is top notch! My favorite is the Beef Bourguignon, so delicious. They start you off with a small complimentary glass of champagne.Special Features:
- Great Local SpotJodnAdamDined on 4/26/2014The food was terrific with unique dishes, sourced locally. Wine list was extensive. Champagne was outstanding! Our server had a great personality, knew the menu and specials and food came out timely without feeling rushed. I'd definitely return!Special Features:
- Great FindmimagrchDined on 4/21/2014We were looking for a nice restaurant with a really good steak on the Kitsap Peninsula (not too many around), I searched on line and read the reviews for this restaurant and we were pleasantly surprised. The waitress was wonderful, the food was great. Will definitely dine at Brix25 again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter brunchfezdaddyDined on 4/20/2014We had a great experience on Easter, with their special menu. All three of us enjoyed our selection, especially the steak and tiramisu for dessert. Service was friendly, knowledgeable and well-paced. Will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I haven't chosen correctly...KatsVIPDined on 4/8/2014I have dined here twice and have been impressed with the effort but it didn't quite get me there- I was very disappointed in the Thai mussels but have enjoyed the bread and dip choices as wll as the carrot cake. The servers are very knowledgeable and professional... I may give them another try.Special Features:
- Believe the reviewsYakimanVIPDined on 3/22/2014Being new to Gig Harbor, i thought I would try the best rated first. I was not disappointed. A great wine list. A nice variety of selections. We had the scallops that were not on the menu that night. Very good. Go to this place, but dont tell everybody about it or it will be too tough to get a reservation next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spoiled by this neighborhood gemLitiVIPDined on 3/22/2014This is our go-to place in Gig Harbor, whether it be Happy Hour in the bar or dinner with the family. Katie and her staff offer the best in dining experience. The food offerings are worthy of the 5 stars and easily compare or exceed what one would find in larger market offerings. Service is always prompt and pleasant. New menu offerings continue to delight and the wine and bar choices are extensive and offer something for the novice as well as the oenophile. If you haven't visited Brix 25 you are missing out! Also try their place for breakfast and lunch in a more casual atmosphere at Netshed 9Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local restaurantsilgigharborDined on 3/21/2014This is a good place for locals to go for a special occasion. It is a little pricey for what you get, but the food service are good. The location is nice-close to the harbor for an after dinner stroll.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.