Brittlebush Bar & Grill at The Westin Kierland Resort
15636 North Clubgate Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
Gastro PubPrice: $30 and under
Brittlebush Bar & Grill at The Westin Kierland Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.kierlandresort.com/
- Phone: 4806241202x
- Hours of Operation:
Open daily 11am-5:30pm (serving lunch until 3pm). Beverage and appetizers until close.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Chris Masco - Chef de Cuisine Cole Chiaramonte
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Brittlebush offers a private dining room for meetings and special occasions.
- Private Party Contact: Lauren Purdom 4806241332x
- Special Events: Please contact Lauren Purdom at 480-624-1332
A word from Brittlebush Bar & Grill at The Westin Kierland Resort
Named after a Sonoran Desert plant that explodes with brilliant yellow springtime blooms, Brittlebush Bar & Grill presents a modern gastro pub-style menu featuring some of the British Isle’s most popular dishes with a special nod to Scotland’s favorite flavors. Using locally sourced ingredients from respected local purveyors, the menu offers light appetizers and salads as well as more substantial fare such as a “Full Scottish” Breakfast Sandwich and Mac & Cheese with a twist. Brittlebush’s full bar includes a wide variety of Scotch, imported draft and domestic beers as well as a selection of micro-brewed beers. Among these is the Resort’s own label, “Piper’s Pale Ale.” Located in the Kierland Golf Club with sweeping views of the golf course and nearby mountains, Brittlebush’s lodge-like setting with copper and wood-beamed accents and an expansive rock fireplace creates a relaxed atmosphere that is ideal for a casual lunch or early dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Brittlebush Bar & Grill at The Westin Kierland Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (2)scenic view (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- A dining oasisSandyVIPDined on 6/6/2014This friendly golf course restaurant is tucked away on the Kierland Westin property and is a local "find" with good food. Casual. Extremely friendly wait staff, and interesting food. At another season it would be fun to sit outside and take in the vast panoramic view. My friend had fish and chips and loved it. I had a juicy, tasty version of a turkey sandwich with some bacon. Prices are very fair. Again kudos to our adorable friendly waitress. Would definitely go again.Special Features:
- The following 12 reviews are from the Brittlebush Bar & Grill at The Westin Kierland Resort reviews archive.
- Lunch meetingOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/12/2014Business meeting for lunch. Food and service were great. Quiet and weather was great. Good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Beauty of BrittlebarTerryDined on 3/18/2014The location was superb and the service impeccable. The food was very tasty and I have no complaints. It was so peaceful, beautiful, and relaxing. I will go again!Special Features:
- Lunch at a desert resortDesertSunDined on 3/1/2014We have enjoyed many lunches in recent years at the Brittlebush Bar & Grill because it has much to offer. Good food, pleasant ambiance, and great service. Plus, the view stretches from the golf course next to the outside dining area to the McDowell Mountains in the distance. My lunch date enjoyed his Turkey Sand Wedge, which was a generous serving of sliced turkey breast on cranberry walnut bread. My choice was the Devil's Ale Fish & Chips, but it was disappointing. The meager amount of fish was lost in its deep fried batter. We usually choose a late lunch so we can avoids crowds. This time, the restaurant was busier than expected, maybe because of the fabulous weather, and the group gathering in the adjoining banquet room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Hidden FindbenemacVIPDined on 5/27/2013The food choices we made were wonderful. The prices are a bit on the high side. For example, it was around $45 for 2 entrees, 1 salad to split and 2 soft drinks. But the food was great. Service was friendly as well. Would go back. If you enjoy overlooking golf courses, this has nice scenery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hidden TreasureOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/10/2013I found this place two years ago and always find it to be such an enjoyable place to dine. The scenery is awesome, looking out at the golf course. The ambiance inside is welcoming and cozy. The staff always attentive and friendly. The food always yummy and consistent. The lobster mac and cheese is a must but you will want to share it as a side dish. Warm, creamy and rich! I love the salads and the burgers are the best!Special Features:
- The Beer dinner series isMandyVIPDined on 2/18/2012The Beer dinner series is a fabulous deal and Chef Graham and his staff always does a terrific job pairing delicious food with the beer from each brewery. We love the beer series.Special Features:
- Great Hidden Gem for Weekend BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/2/2011I had a delicious brunch at Brittlebush on Saturday morning! First, the coffee was excellent, from a local N Scottsdale specialty coffeehouse/roaster. We tried the scrambled eggs & smoked trout over fresh soda bread - delicious eggs with warm melted bites of goat cheese mixed in and lightly smoked trout. Also ordered the corn bread french toast, yum! Not too heavy or sweet, just really fresh tasting with a nice fruit compote on the side, plus agave syrup for the the real sweet tooth. I was also lucky enough to try my friend's vegetable strata, like a sliced gourmet style omelet with layers of Italian veggies, cheese, egg, and bread. I'll definitely be back to try more of the weekend brunch menu!Special Features:
- Everything about this experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/20/2011Everything about this experience was outstanding, from the moment we were greeted at the entrance with a sincere and warm hello until we were leaving the restaurant with cups of iced tea to-go provided by the thoughtful staff on a hot day. The food was great. I had the slider burgers... three different types of meat (the lamb burger was amazing) made for a very nice variation on a classic. The polenta poppers (a separate side dish) were unique and very tasty. My friend had the chicken salad; I had a small taste and it had an excellent balance of flavor and texture. The chicken was in nice large chunks, and it was high quality meat. If every future experience is as good as this one, looks like I may have found a new favorite dining veSpecial Features:
- ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/14/2011We have stayed at the Kierland before but didn't realize this gem was so close! When we return, we will be sure to dine again at this great little restaurant!Special Features:
- I usually like to stop andJustMyPointOfViewVIPDined on 2/22/2011I usually like to stop and have lunch while staying at the Villas. I choose an outdoor table overlooking the golf course and it is peaceful and lovely. It's not open all the time, so check the hours.Special Features:
- The chef has created an outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/28/2010The chef has created an outstanding menu. The veninson carpaccio was to die for. The buffalo burger was done to perfection...rare the way rare should be. Our wait staff ( Yolanda and Dennis ) were fantastic!!!!Special Features:
- I love the new gastropub menuOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/8/2010I love the new gastropub menu at Brittlebush! I tried the salmon bruschetta - salmon was fresh and delicious, creamy leek topping was very tasty, lobster/crispy shrimp mac and cheese - this was rich and delicious with perfectly cooked seafood, the polenta tots - well-seasoned, crispy on the outside and decadently creamy on the inside. The FREE sticky toffee bread pudding dessert was a wonderful surprise - just small enough to enjoy without feeling too guilty :) My server Yolanda was friendly and very helpful with all my questions about the new menu. I will definitely be back to try more!Special Features: