Bristol Seafood Grill - Leawood
5400 West 119th Street
Town Center Plaza
Leawood, KS 66209Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Bristol Seafood Grill - Leawood
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bristolseafoodgrill.com/home.aspx?location_id=109
- Phone: 9136635777
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Dan Uche
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Bristol Seafood Grill is the perfect setting for your banquet, wedding rehearsal dinner, private party, business lunch or any other special occasion that demands an excellent meal and elegant setting. We offer versatile accommodations and a wide selection of menu choices for any size gathering.
- Private Party Contact: Kathy Kovach 9136635777
- Entertainment: Live jazz on Sundays from 4:30pm - 8:00pm.
- Special Events: Happy hour food and drink specials: Monday - Friday | 4:00pm - 6:30pm | Sunday | 4:00pm - 8:00pm | Available at the bar & patio.
A word from Bristol Seafood Grill - Leawood
With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Bristol Seafood Grill crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Bristol delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for weekday lunch, dinner & Sunday Brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Bristol Seafood Grill - Leawood - Best Restaurants in Leawood ›
Bristol Seafood Grill - Leawood reviews from OpenTable diners
331 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (220)fit for foodies (149)great for brunch (113)great for lunch (106)romantic (105)neighborhood gem (103)good for groups (88)notable wine list (75)great for outdoor dining (50)vibrant bar scene (46)hot spot (34)late-night find (16)kid-friendly (13)scenic view (3)Show More
- Bristol Still Has ItRichVIPDined on 10/18/2014I hadn't been to Bristols in over 12 years since moving away from KC. I visited a month ago just to see if it was as good as the restaurants in Denver where I live. It was OUTSTANDING. I was in town again this week and we decided to take my sister and her family for her birthday to Bristols. Again, it was AWESOME with outstanding service. Bristol, you still have it after all these years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent seafood.PatsDined on 10/12/2014We have been to Bristol several times and love their selection of seafood. I especially enjoy their salmon flatbread appetizer and also their yellowfin tuna. They have a nice wine list and on Sunday's a bottle of wine is 50% to 25% off. Great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/9/2014Everything was prefect! Cathy, our server was great! Food was awesome! LOVED IT and absolutely will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EntertainmentVIPDined on 10/5/2014Nice Place for brunch with group and nice selection of food. WE enjoyed it everytime ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SeafoodSwordfishDined on 10/4/2014Great treat for us to get to Bristol. We love the seafood and the staff are always on top of everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/30/2014Our food was excellent, as always. Kristine K. was our excellent server who took super care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentladykcDined on 9/30/2014Always excellent in every way. Wonderful food with outstanding serviceSpecial Features:
- Expensive but not tasty!Foodie4evrDined on 9/27/2014I ordered the mesquite chicken it was blackened with no flavor but burnt. My potatoes were cold. Expected more out of the food for the price. Very disappointed!Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationarodfromkcDined on 9/27/2014The dessert options were wonderful. Was celebrating my husband's birthday and was very pleased with Brooke, our server and our dinners, drinks and dessert helped make it a joyous birthday outing.Special Features:
- Great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014Many thanks for the food experience. We were visiting Kansas and a local recommended Bristol. We all love the crabcakes, we could not have enough. My grilled wild salmon was juicy and tasty, one of the best I have ever had.Special Features:
- Birthday bashsidewinderDined on 9/21/2014Four members of my family joined me at the Bristol, Leawood, for a celebration of my 70th birthday. My wife made the arrangements and was able to get the small private alcove on the Northeast corner of the restaurant. We has some lovely King Estates wine recommended by James, our waiter, calamari and mussel appetizers and entrees including the trout, salmon, seared tuna and halibut. The food was uniformly excellent, and it was a memorable evening. We had key lime pie and another dessert to finish the evening and ourselves. We ate too much, but what are birthdays divisible by 10 for if not a bit of overindulgence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysGoochDined on 9/21/2014Birthday dinner for my mother-in-law was outstanding. Thank you Bristol !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch excellenceHungrydinerDined on 9/21/2014Great food and excellent service from our waiter Douglas.Special Features:
- BRUNCHlovegreen25Dined on 9/21/2014LOVELY BRUNCH -- ESPECIALLY THE OMELETS --- I WOULD SUGGEST TWO THINGS : A MORE EXTENSIVE CHOICE OF FRESH FRUIT -- & ALSO, GIVEN THE PRICE OF THE MEAL -- HOW NICE IT WOULD BE TO INCLUDE COFFEE OR ICED TEA IN THAT PRICE --Special Features:
- ExcellentAspenDined on 9/20/2014Bristols has always been our first choice in dining out when in Kansas City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful night to dineoneloveDined on 9/20/2014My wife and I enjoyed spending our anniversary with the great staff, and enjoyed the fantastic food, thank you Bristol for making our silver anniversary so wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful NigjtMiniBobDined on 9/20/2014Great food and atmosphere. We were treated very special for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceenj1958Dined on 9/19/2014Both Laui and Dave were awesome as always. We have dined here many times and enjoy it very much. This last visit was to celebrate a birthday and they had the table decorated and provided a complimentary birthday box of cookies.Special Features:
- India Visits for DinnerKCFoodyDined on 9/16/2014We had two individuals from India in town for business and had an occasion to spend some social time with them over dinner. Our CEO and two Vice Presidents attended. We were fortunate to have a private table in the front room which was set up and ready upon our arrival. One of the India customers was a vegetarian and the waitress quickly brought a separate menu for his requirements which was unexpected but quite nice. I plan on dining there again in the future.Special Features:
- Loved it!MommaDined on 9/15/2014We went as a group celebrating a birthday occasion and they had a card made out as well as birthday confetti on the table. Customer service was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking for OysterssandymacDined on 9/13/2014We wanted fresh oysters so we picked the Bristol. They were OK. It got noisy. Service was a little uneven, but we eventually got everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fishConcertVIPDined on 9/11/2014We love the Bristol. Service and food always good. The one negative is I think prices have risen.Special Features:
- DisappointedbeachbumsinOtownDined on 9/10/2014We picked the Bristol for our 26th wedding anniversary dinner. For our appetizer we ordered calamari which was greasy. My husband ordered the mixed grill plate for both of us which apparently the waitress was unable to hear because the restaurant was loud. I seemed to detect an attitude until she understood that we both wanted a mixed grill plate and would not be sharing. The potatoes were cold and the shrimp were over cooked. Everything else on the plate was fine except I prefer my crab cake without the shell. We also shared a side of lobster mac and cheese and that was one of the best I have ever had. I have heard such rave reviews from friends and coworkers however I was not impressed by the experience.
- Wonderful food and experienceluvshrimpDined on 9/8/2014We went here to celebrate our birthday's and the food was amazing and the service was great. My husband ordered the Grand Slam, which was tuna and asian orzo. I had the Chipotle Grilled Shrimp Enchiladas, and they are my favorite. Then we got a complimentary dessert, so we tried the Chocolate Lava Cake and the hazelnut ice cream was delicious!Special Features:
- Seared tuna a must haveMeggiefishDined on 9/7/2014We went here for our 13 wedding anniversary and love, love this restaurant. I had the seared tuna and it was cooked to perfection. I had plenty left over for another meal. The wine was also discounted on Sunday evening, another bonus. An added bonus was the free glass of champagne we received for our anniversary!Special Features:
- Great as UsualOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Always have a good experience at the Bristol. The dome ceiling in this particular location is always entertaining, as you can hear other patrons conversations from across the room. Crab cakes are the best I've had.Special Features:
- Great BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014My vote for best brunch in KC area. Pricey but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect DatenightNbrownDined on 9/5/2014We chose Bristol for our 3-yr wedding anniversary dinner. We got to our table and there was confetti, a candle and a special note congratulating us on our anniversary! Very sweet. We also had great service from a knowledgeable server and the food was delicious. We will continue to come here for our date nights!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food TimingsomeonefourDined on 9/4/2014The scallops were served to one of our guests before the other three guests. Not wanting them to get cold, we urged the served guest to start eating, thinking the remaining three of us would be served momentarily. Not so. It was some time later, longer by far, that what was expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice night outbeatsE10athomeDined on 9/3/2014We particularly enjoy Bristol's selection of fresh fish. Their prices tend to be high, but food quality is very good. Appreciate that it is easy to make changes to the designated side dishes. Nice way to celebrate a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayJackVIPDined on 9/1/2014Great seafood as always. I had scallops and my partner had crab cakes. Different, but flavorful summer drinks - a cucumber martini and strawberry monitor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeedanDined on 9/1/2014Always love the Bristol ambiance, food and servers!!!Special Features:
- YummyJuliMcGVIPDined on 8/31/2014Yummy way to celebrate two special birthdays. The Bristol took amazing care of us down to the Happy Birthday's on the table to comp'ed desserts for the birthday goers. Everything was spot on as usual. Must try the heirloom tomato salad as the basil ice cream was to die for! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- The Best!1KittyDined on 8/31/2014Some of the BEST seafood that I have had anywhere! ALL different types of seafood were cooked to perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bristol Seafood Grillkcvisitor1Dined on 8/31/2014Excellent dining experience! The food was wonderful. Our server was one of the best I've ever had. She provided just the right balance of suggestions, humor, efficiency of serving food and beverage, monitoring progress throughout the meal, and appropriate timing when presenting the check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible Brunch.HudmanDined on 8/31/2014We brunch on Sun a lot, and Bristol continues to have the best menu, ambiance, and class. And if you enjoy seafood, it's a no-brainer.Special Features:
- Fabulous!Vino6FoodieDined on 8/30/2014I've been dining at Bristlol from when they were on the Plaza & i've never been disappointed! The seafood is fresh and expertly prepared. The best seafood restaurant in KC! Love, love, love Sunday Happy Hour & music!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrate!happygreenDined on 8/30/2014We love to celebrate special occasions at the Bristol as well as just a lunch or dinner on a whim.Special Features:
- First experience, not the lastMaestro777Dined on 8/30/2014Flavorful, generous portions, cooked just right. Surf and Turf with Jumbo Lump Crab Cake with two sides plenty for a smaller appetite. Seafood Mixed Grill satisfies the larger appetite. Zucchini, corn, tomato, basil ragout a tasty treat. Attentive service. Nice choice for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usualPokergirlDined on 8/28/2014Love everything about this restaurant!!!! From the selection of fish on the menu, to the delicious food, to impeccable service, the Bristol is always outstanding!Special Features: