Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
11801 Olive Blvd.
Creve Coeur, MO 63141Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bristolseafoodgrill.com/home.aspx?location_id=87
- Phone: 3145670272
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Matt Rock
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Bristol Seafood Grill is the perfect setting for your banquet, wedding rehearsal dinner, private party, business lunch or any other special occasion that demands an excellent meal and elegant setting. We offer versatile accommodations and a wide selection of menu choices for any size gathering.
- Private Party Contact: Diane Marino 3145670272
- Special Events: Happy hour food and drink specials: Sunday - Friday | 4:00pm - 7:00pm | Available at the bar only.
A word from Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur
With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Bristol Seafood Grill crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Bristol delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for weekday lunch, dinner & Sunday Brunch.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur - Best Restaurants in Creve Coeur ›
Bristol Seafood Grill - Creve Coeur reviews from OpenTable diners
324 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (190)romantic (112)fit for foodies (107)good for groups (100)great for brunch (95)neighborhood gem (81)notable wine list (80)great for lunch (72)vibrant bar scene (31)hot spot (21)kid-friendly (19)late-night find (12)great for outdoor dining (6)scenic view (3)Show More
- Terrific Unexpected FindOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/17/2014I stumbled upon this place when interested in a restaurant close to the hotel I was in - and glad I did. I'd describe it as a good steak house that specializes in seafood. Ambiance is warm and understated, comfortable with wood paneling. Service was top notch - professional and attentive. I asked for a recommendation from my waiter, who suggested the charred Marlin, which was fresh, tender and excellent overall. He described how they source their fish and pay extra for securing the freshest catch. I was impressed. Wine options were not extensive but solid. Overall I had the impression that this is a well run establishment that is justifiably proud of what it offers. I recommend it.Special Features:
- Great every timeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/16/2014Perfect combination of great food, excellent service, and atmosphere for lunch or a special dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as AlwaysLoireKDined on 9/16/2014I choose Bristol's for a client business dinner. As always the food, service and atmosphere were excellent.Special Features:
- charlieVIPDined on 9/14/2014What a wonderful experience! The seafood was fresh and properly prepared, and our waitress (Amy?) could not have been better.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014From the moment we walked through the doors, until the time to leave. The staff and service was above any expectation. Will be back really soon. The food is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JamesWatsonDined on 9/13/2014Maple planked salmon represented a good try. Mussels were great.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceSpecialDined on 9/12/2014Our waitress was friendly and knowledgeable of all the items on the menu. The manager stopped by our table to inquire about our meal and how we were. The menu is pricier than our usual places we go but we were there to celebrate a special occasion. The food was very good and the menu has a large variety to pick from. I would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time at BristolthataboyDined on 9/10/2014I read the reviews and viewed the menu on line prior to our actual dinner reservations. Everything I ordered was better than I envisioned. Mac+cheese with lobster blew me away. Portions are plentiful. Seasoned just right. See you soon when I am back in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestDrakeDined on 9/10/2014This is the Best Food in St. Louis---Period. There is no close second. The service has always been very good as well. They can custom make dishes for you that are spectacular. Whether it's seafood or other, no matter what they have on their changing menu I have NEVER been disappointed.Special Features:
- U2rgoodDined on 9/7/2014There was a wide variety of breakfast foods, desserts, meats, cheeses and seafoods.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/4/2014We were entertaining friends from Wisconsin who requested ahi tuna. Bristol's did not disappoint. The ahi tuna was delicious. The Arctic char was delightful and the oysters were wonderful. It is especially nice to have out-of-towners rave about the food in one of our favorite restaurants. Thank you for your attention to detail, good service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodShahacDined on 9/3/2014I had the barramundi with the Yukon potatoes and mixed veggies, everything was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh Fresh FreshOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/2/2014Some of the freshest seafood in St. Louis. The Halibut special was amazing. Great variety of oysters. Wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Freezing!SusieVIPDined on 9/2/2014It was hard to enjoy the food as it was freezing inside the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super Brunch!ItalianLover2000VIPDined on 8/31/2014Took our entire family (11) to Sunday Brunch. As usual, it was perfect. Super food, super service. Everyone found many things that they liked.Special Features:
- Disappointing BrunchJusyMyOpinionVIPDined on 8/31/2014At almost $30/person for brunch I was disappointed in the quality of the food. The enchiladas were falling apart in the pan so they appeared like one big bunch of goo. Parts were soggy while the rest was dried out an hard. The same can be said of the pre-sliced ham. It had set for so long only 1/3 was eatable, the other was so hard I couldn't cut it with a knife. The "Prime Rib" if that is truly the cut of meat, was very well done and no amount of sauce could revive it. This was also pre-sliced and in very small pieces about the size of a slice of spam and just as appetizing. It was a very disappointing experience.
- I Love this Place!PeachySueDined on 8/31/2014It cannot be easy to obtain really fresh seafood in a land-locked state like Missouri, but the Bristol Seafood Grill in Creve Coeur, Missouri has succeeded in spades. I highly recommend this establishment to any and all lovers of seafood. I am a HUGE fan of oysters on the half-shell, and those served at the Bristol are simply amazing. The scallops are always perfectly cooked, the service is flawless, and the ambience is warm and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- girls brunchgirlsdining123Dined on 8/31/2014Our experience with the restaurant was very nice. Although it had been a few years since I've been there, I took my best girlfriend for brunch and she really enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerDbrb5Dined on 8/30/2014Very nice experience. The waiter had a very good knowledge of the menu and the wine list. My steak was very well prepared. The pasta dish was a little bland but tasty. Great atmosphere for a quiet dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cards / Cubs crew2mountvernonitesDined on 8/29/2014The six of us - 4 Cards, 2 Cubs - had an early dinner before the game. As usual, the food, the service, and the ambience were first rate. We sat an a little ssemi-private alcove which seats six. Four of us chose from the Twilight Menu, a great value for us seniors. My wife and I have dined at Bristol for more than a decade, and we intend to continue doing so, Lord willing.Special Features:
- Celebration lunch!happydinerDined on 8/29/2014Bristol's is always one of our favorite places to go, especially when celebrating!Special Features:
- As always a great placeNancyVIPDined on 8/26/2014My European friends always want to go to Bristol's when they come to the USA on business - it never disappoints themSpecial Features:
- Always ConsistentDonaldVIPDined on 8/26/2014I frequent STL often and try to make to Bristols for my favorit which is crispy Tuna. I know the word seafood and Midwest are not synomis with freshness, however, Bristols is very good. The service, menu and food are very good and you will not be disappointed. They have menu options to satisfy everyone. I also enjoy the Corn biscuits and chowder..
- Excellent lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014I had the rainbow trout with asparagus and green beans and it was wonderful, cooked to perfection. The service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappydinerDined on 8/24/2014We had and incredible dinner at Bristols.. Food was excellent, service by Ricardo, above and beyond, and the restaurant is a beautiful place..We celebrated our anniversary and the staff were very kind to acknowledge it.. Plan to return very soon..Special Features:
- Overpriced and very poorRobertDined on 8/23/2014Bristols used to be one of our favorite restaurants for special occasions. My wife and I made a reservation for our anniversary. To our surprise, when we arrived we were put into an overflow room with almost no ambiance at all. While disappointed we made the best of it and ordered dinner. With most entrees running between $24 to $34, we were expected some excellent food. To our surprise, when dinner arrived, the size of the meals were tiny and very inadequate. My fire roasted artichoke heart was terrible and inedible. Both my wife and I were hungry after spending $80 for the meal and hugely disappointed. The portions are so small to be ridiculous. We will never go back and recommend you go anywhere else.
- Fabulous Experiencesim23Dined on 8/23/2014We've been to Bristol several times for their brunch, but this was our first dinner experience. The service was impeccable, as always. If you are a fan of tuna, the Char Crusted Ahi Tuna is a definite must-try! It was the best that my husband or I had ever had. Even though my Shellfish Bouillabaisse was fantastic, I had definite food envy of his tuna! The Lobster Bisque was rich and satisfying and the Strawberry Shortcake was positively delightful. We will definitely be returning...and ordering the tuna.Special Features:
- PleasantSunningwellsageVIPDined on 8/23/2014Blackened swordfish best I have ever had. My husband's halibut was very good as well. Nice service. Always a good meal and pleasant atmosphere.Special Features:
- Always a pleasant experienceTsakiVIPDined on 8/23/2014Oysters! Monchong! and our favorite shrimp enchiladas! We would also commend the bar for adding "Nolet's" gin to their top shelf. Excellent service from Rebecca and a nice meet n greet with manager Nick. We were pleased the food runner identified (properly) identified the oysters as he served them, and appeared to be correctly handling our plates when the main course arrived. And, we appreciate the well-kept interior and appropriately attired staff from the host/hostess table through the wait staff.Special Features:
- Always excellentBobbyDined on 8/22/2014Bristol is always excellent, service, food everything.Special Features:
- Good seafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/20/2014Have dined here several times as my Aunt lives around the corner. So we take her there when we go to visit. They always take special care with her as she is elderly but they go out of their way to cater to her. The food there is very good with a big menu. The fish is always very fresh and cooked well. Service is always good, as well.
- Becoming a frequent visitorRomantic2Dined on 8/20/2014Bristols has become our go-to restaurant. This visit was for a family birthday celebration. The service was outstanding, the halibut and trout perfectly prepared and the lava cake....well....wow! We are fans of the starter crab cakes and bloody Mary's too! We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/20/2014Always a great meal at Bristol. I've had dinner at Bristol several times and have never been disappointed. Food and service is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday LuncheonBrenDined on 8/20/2014Great selection for the occasion. Menu selection was outstanding and to top it off there was complimentary dessert awaiting after my meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new anniversary hot spotBrandons2Dined on 8/19/2014This is my husband and I second year celebrating our anniversary at Bristol. Our experience this year was even better than the awesome experience we had last year. Bristol is now our anniversary spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food - great wine listBillDined on 8/17/2014Went for dinner on a Sunday night to celebrate a wedding anniversary. One of the best places in town for fish. Half price wine on Sundays. Enjoyed it immensely. Have never had a bad experience at Bristol's. Would definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday BrunchMunchinBrunchenDined on 8/17/2014Very much enjoyed the Sunday brunch, from omelets to oysters. Great ambiance and service was just enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findfoodie26Dined on 8/17/2014From the time I walked in and sat down, everyone was friendly&polite. My waitress was very helpful with suggestions. My glass would be half empty and she was there to refill it. The food was good and staff was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best charred ahi I have ever eaten!WayneDined on 8/16/2014Crab spring rolls might as well have been "toasts" to sop up the delicious seaweed plus two sauces! These spring rolls alone never tasted of crab. The charred ahi arrived looking as a " lifeless brick". Wham, cut into the square, and taste the warm but raw ahi...wow! Fabulous! The special sauce with 21 ingredients was boring. The asparagus was poor due to exposure to a earlier kitchen smoke fire,. Server was enthusiastic,learned, but not over-bearing. She was a credit! If you follow this review, you will NEVER order anything but the ahi at Bristols.Special Features:
- Consistently goodtspringDined on 8/14/2014Everything about our eating experience was outstanding.Special Features: